Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Up to mischeif.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Up to mischeif.    Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 am

Kira sat on the bench looking at the large white tarp he had been gone from the castle now for six months having gone and enlisted Sarubia and his group to help him with this project and during that time had returned to the castle enough that no one seemed to even realize he was missing. Of course that didn't surprise him everyone was so busy now a days and Aoi turned to Neikan for everything it was even a wonder that his husband remembered that he was there half the time. Of course he was tired and frustrated and certain he could add something to the large precious stone and metal sculpture that was the center piece of the grand park and rec area he had spent so much time making and getting Sarubia's help had been fun........he had spent the last six months working closely almost intimately close with Sarubia and a promise that neither one would indicate to Aoi at all what they were working on.

He had agreed with Sarubia that he would pay whatever price Sarubia wanted after the park was finally completed and the price could be taken from Kira and Kira alone it could not be paid back by anyone else.

He relaxed there noting Akuun sitting off to the side which mean his master wasn't far away and so too were several others. Kuri was finalizing a few things and as Kira glanced about he was certain Sarubia would be around before long. Once he rested enough he was going to have to drag both Aoi and Neikan out of the castle to show them. Areas of gardens and everything around him it was where Moonshire once sat in Tokyo the grand mansion no longer needed the huge amount of land going to waste the gate to the moon useless as there was nothing there anymore. And so Kira had it demolished and this built in it's place he owned it he could do whatever eh wanted with it.

Kuri walked up to Kira and sighed. "Saru is looking for you he's in the maze." He said and Kira nodded getting up and walking through to the flower maze shrubs grown and sculpted forming a beautiful hedge maze where in the center a gazebo sat with a bench and Kira looked about looking for the red headed leader of the Yakuza.......

"Sarubia?" Kira asked looking about certain the man was up to something.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Up to mischeif.    Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 am

Sarubia had been sitting there for a while now, just gazing up at the sky, and the metal statue that was being erected in the park. All of this for Aoi...and yet...Kira seemed so unhappy with his husband lately. It troubled Sarubia because he could see it, and knew that it was there. A tension between Kira and Aoi and Neikan.

Sighing, he lowered his gaze, which had been fixated on the sky for over three hours now, to look at Kira. "You know, I've been a friend of this royal family for many centuries now...I can see when you three aren't getting along very well...you seem so unhappy with him," he said lowly as his crimson colored gaze met with Kira's own.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Up to mischeif.    Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 am

Kira took a deep breath and sighed as he walked up and sat down next to Sarubia. "Am I that obvious?" He asked working together for six months now he thought he had hidden it surprise he hadn't either that Sarubia was really good at reading people and had been waiting for him to say something.

"I don't even know how to fully explain it. I love him I'm just so frustrated with everything right now.....I'm not even overly sure when it started but......." Kira closed his eyes. "He.......has barely touched me in the centuries..........the one he turns to for everything is Neikan......so I decided to make myself busy...." Kira said as he leaned back and looked up at the sky hadn't been touched. "He won't even take my blood Sarubia if offered he tells me no and turns immediately to Neikan even now........I stay at his side but anymore I feel more like a show piece then a lover."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Up to mischeif.    Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:46 am

"In the centuries that I've known Aoi, it has always been nothing but love and affection for you. I imagine, that he is so very stressed out right now that he asks Neikan to help him because he doesn't want you to know it..." he told Kira as he sat there, looking at the lovely little bird.

"He doesn't want you to know how his job is affecting him. Aoi may not seem it to you, but to me...he looks just as unhappy as you do..." Sarubia said as he looked back up at the sky. He had been wanting to say something long before now, but deep down, he had been hoping that Kira would find a way to resolve his problems with Aoi. But it seems that he had been wrong all along.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

Kira sighed softly as he glanced over at the statue he had been working so hard on and brought his knees up. "I know he is." He said lowly as he closed his eyes. "But that's just it.......in the beginning we were open and honest with each other if something was bothering one of us we'd let the other know. Now......." He sighed and opened his eyes to look at his hand. "There's nothing I can do because he won't let me in........Yuushoku." He said lowly. "It.....was the original name I had when we met........'Sorrow'"

Kira tipped his head looked sadly at Sarubia. "I know of it but I can't do anything if he won't let me. But I can't stand to see him suffering and shoved away so he can hide it which is why I'm here.......destroying my family home and changing things I need.........to do something.......because I can't do anything there. Not anymore. We've come so far since then and the further along we get the further apart we become...."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

Sarubia sighed and shook his head. Kira had obviously not seen it yet. "He doesn't tell you because you seem to never want to know anymore..." he said lowly as he brought his gaze back down to look at Kira.

After a few moments pause, he took hold of Kira's hand and looked him dead in the eyes as he spoke, "From the point of view of someone on the outside looking in, it doesn't seem to me that Aoi is the one pushing away these days...rather it be jealousy of Neikan or what, Aoi pleads with you every day to come to him and talk it out, but you seem hell bent on only seeing him and Neikan together and not those pleading looks he gives you..."

It sounded horrible for Sarubia to say, but he was actually a rather insightful man, he just didn't often show it. That, and he had more than once heard Aoi crying when he was with Neikan. "That...and you may not have heard it, but....I've heard Aoi crying with Neikan trying to comfort him to hardly any avail at all..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

Kira sighed as he sat there. "So once again everything is my fault? I'm pushing him away?"Not wanting to hear it not wanting to deal with it not wanting to. Kira laughed and it was a sad sound almost bitter sweet as he remained curled sitting there knees drawn up to his chest. His fault because he was pushing Aoi away? Just when did he start doing that?

"I'm not pushing him away...." He said shaking his head not in denial over it he sighed. "Every time I approach he's pulling away perhaps somewhere I gave him the impression without meaning to that I didn't want to hear it........But that it's just it I do. I want to be there for him but it still feels like he's trying to protect me from everything absolutely everything when did we stop learning how to communicate clearly?" Kira sighed since the way Sarubia talked it made it sound like it was solely his fault.

Kira stood up off of the bench and tipped his head looking up at the sky. When did they stop hearing each other? If it seemed like to even Sarubia that he didn't want to hear it? He wanted to scream a part of him scream in frustration. He was here because he was at a loss not knowing what else to do. How to reach Aoi to show him that he wanted to be as much of a part of his life as everyone else. That he wanted back into Aoi's life because he couldn't figure out when he stopped being a part of it. That he wanted to bear part of the heavy burden that Aoi carried and give him a reason to smile.

Kira looked down at Sarubia who had a hold of his hand. All he could see was Aoi and Neikan. Perhaps it was what he could see but at the same token for the past six months he had gotten busy with this. Kira turned his head and looked at the center piece on the once grand estates knowing what was beneath the large white sheet that covered it. "Everything here is finished Sarubia.........I wanted to bring him here to show him this..........to talk to him. I just.....I did all of this to see him smile again if even for a moment. I can't remember the last time he and I actually spoke, when he smiled or relaxed. If anything comes up and I'm in the middle of doing something I offer to drop it and help him and he tells me no it's fine continue on with what I'm doing.. telling me over and over again no it's fine go on with my business. Perhaps at some point I stopped asking because I got tired of being told I wasn't needed to help." Kira said sadly shaking his head and closing his eyes.

Kira looked at his hand. At there hands and closed his eyes. "When that's all I do want to do. I don't know when I started pulling away I don't know how this turned into my leaving him even a little..........when all I've wanted is him to turn to me and tell me.......talk to me to lean on my shoulder just once." Kira said lowly softly. When had it been him that pushed Aoi away? When all he felt like he was doing was desperately reaching out to him and never reaching Aoi. "I asked for your help with this..........because Aoi is slipping through my fingers everything we have and I don't know how to get it to stop. To show him just how much he truly means to me."

Kira didn't know how to even begin to talk to Aoi about this, about what he was feeling inside he had never been good at talking about what was bothering him to the person he was troubled about. But with Aoi it was more then that.........and he wasn't even sure when he was the one to start to pull away........when all he wanted desperately was to be there for him.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

Sighing, Sarubia shook his head and closed his eyes. "I can't say that I know when I noticed it, but for a long time now, I've watched, hoping that you'd realized that you needed to talk, but all the while, you kept pulling further and further away and ignoring the fact that something was truly wrong between you two..." he told him lowly as he tightened his grip on Kira's hand.

"I don't even know when it was that I started paying attention to everything between you two...but...there is so much tension between you two and it hurts Aoi more than him having to carry his burdens of king, of a god..." Sarubia explained as he kept looking at Kira. "Aoi loves you and he has been waiting for you to talk to him, about anything at all. Sitting, waiting, and watching...always watching. He loves to watch you work, always has..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

Kira looked over at Sarubia and took a deep breathe. "In my heart.....I know all of this....I really do Sarubia.....but.....every time despite everything I know to be true.....it feels like he doesn't want me around. I can't explain it...." Kira closed his eyes. "I....every time something small happens I feel myself recoiling deeper into my self....I'm trying to stop it from happening before I loose Aoi.....and yet even now a part of is...still feeling so lost" Kira said softly..."I'm trying to think back through everything we've been through to when this began.....to when.....I began to feel so.....lost."....so.....

Kira jerked eyes going wide and stood pulling his hand not breaking free of Sarubia just yet. "Since her.....since Lilith oh shit....I have to get to Aoi.........neither one of us has been right since her......" Kira said looking down at him. "Sarubia please let me to to him....let me go now...."

He walked up to the castle normally he would not meddle in something like this but........a deal was a deal. He looked at the stunning white wolf at his side and nodded before the wolf took the lead searching for and tracking down the one they were looking for. And the one they were looking for was Aoi Rei. Of course.......being a hunter as old as he was it might just cause some grief along the way but that was hardly his concern his concern was the vampire hidden away inside of this castle.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up to mischeif.    

Back to top Go down

Up to mischeif.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: