Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

No.... Please no!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 am

Hajime Hikaru has officially gained the family he wished for.... For so many years he had dreamed of having a family to love that love him equally back.... He was a dark man for so many years he though that it was nothing but a pipe dream.... Then he met her.... His now beautiful wife that spent hundreds of years looking for him and now is planning to spend just as many at his side holding his hand.... Then Mia Hitsurumi came into their lives... They ended up adopting her and bringing her into their family as Mia Hikaru..... Then a few long, fun, and very very scary nights involving a collar, leash, and a whip later Miyuki became pregnant and now he has two kids of his own flesh and blood in his life.....

He laid beside Miyuki in his bed with his arms wrapped around her waist.... He had bags under his eyes it had been a long night with his children crying most of the night.... He gets up to check on them wondering as to why they were not crying.... He walked into the small multicolored bedroom Miyuki designed and looked around..... They werent in their crib.... So he turned and went to Mias room thinking she was playing with them as she has the last two or three mornings.... "Where are your brother and sister?..." Annoyingly she was listening to music and doing homework so obviously they werent here so he went back and looked around the room.... "Oh no.... MIYUKI!!!!!!" Tomura carried the children in his arms as he traveled at high speeds...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:12 am

Miyuki got up rushing into the room a bit frazzled and worried as Hajime was hollering for her first thing in the morning. What on earth was he spazzing about this early and what was he thinking he was going to wake the twins. She walked in pulling her robe shut around her and yawned shaking her head and raising an eyebrow. "What?" She asked yawning not at all sure what he was so upset about since he was standing there with this unreadable look on his face.

Miyuki yawned between breast feeding changing diapers and cleaning baby clothes and the such she had been tired and for good reason they grew up faster then normal children but slower then true vampire children.

Although she was a bit worried.........something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 am

Hajime was frozen and wide eyed.... His face was blank and mind weak.... "They're not here......" It takes a lot to get to Hajime to REALLY get to him..... To shake his iron will..... "They're gone...." He walked over and fell to his knees at the babies cribs and then in moments his hair went wild his fangs grew to a deep level.... Very little has Hajime ever fully transformed he avoids it most of the time but right now his body just naturally reacted this way.... He roared in a loud angry tone..... "Someone stole them from us...." Hajime turned and that look in his eye.... It had not been there since that first night that he and Miyuki met up for the second time.... That night when vampires were about to attack and feed on her....

Wings ripped out of his back horns grew from his head and his eyes glew a bright red..... Hajime was over the edge right now.... He turned to Miyiuki and as he did his tears could be seen.... "Miyuki our children have been taken from us right under our nose.... I'm sorry...." How this person slipped in without Hajime or Miyuki sensing them was beyond him but they had and now Hajime has went into a state where the wrong words would send him over the edge...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 am

Miyuki looked at him. "I'm not sure how they did it but we will find them." She said soothingly she had to be calm if she wasn't it would soon become a nightmare. "Calm down Haji you know Zero's phone number by heart I don't. Call him I'm going to cast tracking spells and locate them. We'll get our children back. But rushing into this blind will only cost us valuable time." She said softly.

"I'll get Mia while I'm casting one I'll have her cast another. In the meantime contact the guild let Asami know, and as I mentioned Zero. She can have the hunters searching spreading out a wider net then we could possibly do on our own. They were all happy to see our babies Haji. I'm certain they'll be more then happy to help us find them."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:14 am

Hajime calmed his spirit then sighed he transformed back and called in the whole crew hitting Zero Rei first He calmly explained the situation then asked for help almost begging him for the help though one couldn't blame him for being a little emotional right now..... Then he sped dialed Asami whom was actually out with her man at that moment... Was probably a long night of drinks and fun.... After she shut up long enough to listen she immediately grew serious and explained it to Soma... With that she was out of the bar in a flash and shot toward the guild at top speed.....

He called his master and Saiga sighed and let a scythe come out of his arm as he cracked his neck saying something along the lines of its time for another round.... Hajime sighed as he called in all of his friends in an attempt to get a rally together before turning and picking up Black Rose and his two guns and walking out of the door to begin his hunt.... It was not often Hajime grew truly serious about a hunt but this time grew a special place in his heart.....

Mia lookd at her mother... "Whats going on papa seems unusually angry this morning?..." She tipped her head and looked at her growing more frantic mother....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:15 am

Miyuki took a deep breath she had to remain calm. "The twins are Missing Mia......you and I are going to be casting searching spells and once found relaying it to the others so they can get to them in time. If we're moving it's not so easy to locate them." She said she was frantic and worried but she had to keep her head had to. The twins needed her to.

Zero was moving sighing having a feeling it was going to be a long. Long morning and it had just started. So much for going to class this morning once again he was cutting school it was a wonder how he was ever going to graduate! But he moved without complaint the twins were babies and this one had just gotten himself in a whole mess of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 am

Mia gulped and expressed shock.... To think those cute little babies her own little brother and sister was gone.... She puffed up her cheeks sat down in her magic training circle and let her magic flow as she casted a tracking spell and as she did she closed her eyes to focus.... She had not had very much time with her brother and sister and didn't want them to leave her yet...

Hajime growled jumping along the rooftops tracking the kidnapper.... His hunting skills were top par just like his masters skills but he still needs time to find them.... "I'm coming little ones...." As he jumped he came up on Zero and he seemed just as frustrated and angry as he was... "ZERO!!! WAIT UP!!!" He caught up to him and sighed frustrated.... "Any leads?..." The look on Hajimes face.... Zero has never seen Hajime in a state like this in a true killing state he would wipe out everything in his path to get to his children....

Saiga came into the guild just enough to see what a true leader his granddaughter had become in his absence she had rallied together the guild members that weren't already gone had given them the details of the situation has stations set up for hunting preparations and has even Soma helping out too.... "Alright!! Everyone in the three lanes we have firearms on the left, blades or the right, and bludgeons in the center armors and the like strapped to walls me. Soma-kun, and these two here will be giving you assigned sections in the city I have printed off.... Trackers will follow Soma firearms assualters will be with me everyone else break off into teams of four I want these kids found!! UNDERSTODD!!!!" The group of men and women all spoke at the same time.... "YES MA'AM!!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 am

Miyuki sat down and closed her eyes beginning chanting in order to cast out a net like search spell that would go out and come in at an incredible distance. It was her best shot even as Mia cast one of her own to find the children. They had to be found.

Zero turned his head and looked ahead. "Since you called me? No....not exactly I'm following echoes of there life force at the moment it's how a reaper tracks someone who is on the run from death ironically enough." He looked ahead. "I also have Reapers who are not currently on assignment looking for the twins........you need to keep a level head Haji if you loose it one mistake could cost the twins there lives........" He looked ahead as he was moving with him tracking following this way was not a search spell but more like a follow the leader.

Hisui moved through the streets as soon as the call came out she left not waiting for orders she worked best alone.............and this was about children. She would not could not see children die not again.

Soma nodded as he turned and began to move out with the trackers they would all be working and keeping in contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 am

Asami sighed and station her gunners all around the city moved to her office and set up a radio station and sent out the calls... "Calling all fields this is Asami give me all the information you have...." The gunners replied back with nothing as did the four man cells.... "Come in trackers... Soma can you hear me?.... Do you have anything?..." Asami searched for any leads that might be out on the net for a bit while she waited for a reply then she would join the gunners and search herself....

Hajime looked over at Zero and sighed softly.... "I know.... I know I have to keep calm.... It's not that easy but don't worry I got this....." He jumped keeping pace with Zero then veered off spotting something like a rattle it seemed one of the children left it.... This was one of those really small details easily overlooked by anyone other then him or maybe one or two others.... he saw another rattle up about two meters then began moving in that direction.... Someone was smart it seemed they moved in multiple directions and even had others working with them..... This was going to be a long night but Hajime wasn't called the guilds most danerous man for nothing.....

Mia breathed slowly then she had to stop tracking spells took a lot of magic and she didn't have very good control of said magic...... "Mom... I have to rest a moment before I exhaust my stamina...." She walked into the kitchen got a drink and calmed both her magic and her nerves.... She wasn't as strong willed as her father and mother and was struggling with this....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 am

Soma sighed. "No.....Nothing yet............" He said and paused. "Wait.........." He breathed a white dove............flying Diana. He had called him and his husband this morning and Diana had told him he'd do what he could. A search and find spell.........the dove was Diana's. "Diana.......what have you found." he breathed as he moved with several trackers.

Zero looked over at him. "Not to sound the part of an complete asshole..........but........it's never easy but there counting on you to be calm and strong." He said as he watched him move off to go after the children's rattles while Zero himself continued on his path even if they ended up spitting off approaching and arriving at the same location it would work out fine.

Hisui continued to move flying over roof tops her heels barely touching the surface before she was moving again calm and collected she made her way through looking for the smallest of signs to find the twins.

Miyuki nodded as Mia said she needed a break. "It's fine do what you can." She said without getting upset there was no point in getting angry with Mia.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:20 am

Asami slammed her fist on her desk as Saiga walked in the door.... She looked at him and then hugged him crying he held her a moment then he turned and began walking.... He was going to join the fray.... He moved at high speeds until he was right beside Zero.... The he passed him and veered off into another direction.... The old man was the most experienced and skilled of all the hunters currently active in this search so he would be very fast in finding the kids.... He stopped seeing Hiro the man whose blade he severed before in an attack attempt by Rosa..... That meant this just got a lot more complicated.... "Oi.... Move..." Hiro drew his blade and stood stationary.... "Fine then have it your way....." He let scythes rip out of his arms and went into a stance preparing to attack.....

Hajime shot off in the direction of where he thought the kids were but his brother Tomura was still far ahead with them.... He had no intentions of stopping for quite some time.... Hajime sighed and stopped looking around.... He spotted a small hairbow tangled in a small bush the babies hair must have gotten stuck in it for a moment because some of the hair was with it.... Evidently their captor was not much one for mercy..... The messed up bushes indicated they veered into a new course from her and as such so did Hajime....

As Hisui was passing by her Rosa fired off a large fireball as if to pick off an oponent that would be a bit cocky and pick off each oponent one at a time.... She walked out into the clearing down below the buildings waiting she had just recently met Tomura Hikaru but they shared a common interest.... Wiping out Hajime and all he cared about..... She gulped worried about how this whole thing would play out..... She knew that between the three of them and Tomuras strategy they stood a chance but.... They were heavily out numbered at the moment....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:21 am

Zero continued to move with Saiga a moment as he encountered Hiro and looked at him he felt bad for Hiro..........he really didn't stand a chance against Saiga but honestly Zero wasn't pausing to help he had to find the kids and moved past them.

Hisui dodged the fire ball easily and turned her head moving and even though detouring from finding the twins wasn't something she overly wanted to do she did and looked at Rosa. "You picked the wrong hunter to mess with bitch." She said lowly as white blades formed and flew at Rosa following after her...........Hisui the white phantom blade was not a lady you wanted to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:58 am

Saiga sighed and prepared his onslaught.... He flickered forward and brought his blades around... The long red scythe blades connected hard with Hiro's sword and he staggered backward and Saiga moved in.... Hiro was not by any means weak but that didn't mean that he would be a match for Saiga Asuka a master hunter..... He defended himself barely against the masters blades and finally Saiga sweep kicked the man and brought his blade to Hiro's throat.... Saiga sighed and shackled his arms in enchanted virgins hair and tied him to a tree seperated from any and all weapons... "Asami enemy for pick up send someone over from the trackers group...." Asami regarded Saiga and relayed the order to Soma to send a team over....

Asami sighed and rubbed her temple before getting a rifle from the weapons locker and jumping to the rooftops..... Her aim was nearly perfect so when paired with a sniper rifle you need'nt be anywhere near her....

Rosa smiled and let shadows wrap around her and protect her from the onslaught of blades and then countering her with a powerful wpell....... "The shadows veil cast down upon the curtain and enclose the darkness within thee call upon thy power from within to smite the light!" With that the shadows wrapped around her and began extending in all directions like vines and moved in coming from all directions beginning to wrap themselves around the woman..... "When the vines enclose around you this little battle will end.... Too bad I thought it would be more interesting...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 am

Hisui snorted. "You have no idea." she said as the blades continued to multiply forming around her and wrapping around her as she jumped up and around several more flying and ripping through Rosa's arms and legs. When Hisui targeted with the blades she didn't miss. They moved with her mind her focus. "Nor will I fall to your magic."

"Shift along the winding way and to me come this way." A male voice strong and clear said before Hisui was completely out of the shadow's grasp. Standing next to a man with Long perfect white hair and pale ice blue eyes......well his hair would be perfect ice white if not for the streak of burnt orange running down next to his face. "Gather the sisters of discord and let your voice be heard." He said looking at Rosa as the an earth shattering explosion erupted from beneath Rosa all at once. White mage he was not.............A Scion a magic user gifted with incredible magical power he was.........as well as being Aoi's heir.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 am

Rosa sighed and let the shadows pull her away from danger as Hisui hit a shadow doppleganger.... Then as the explosions came about she evaded them by diving into the shadows and coming out ontop of the roof top.... "Well.... Well.... To think it will take some backup to deal with little old me...." She smiled and moved her hand and a massive amount of shadow tentacles came up from the ground and out with it Bane one of the seven shadow demons she used against Miyuki before.... The tentacles burst out in all directions hundreds of them filling the area as the wrapped around Rosas opponents then more tentacles burst out from the previous set but this time sharpened and digging into the skins of them....

Rosa looked at the two of them and focused her energies as the energy and magic rose the happier she became she had just fed off of her potion and was at maximum power so she could use her strongest spells...... "Whats wrong?...." She smiled and summoned another of the shadow demons Tera the trickster and he lifted her into the air as her magic flowed.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:01 am

Krylancelo snorted. "Nothing." He said lightly as he looked at her and then they weren't in the tentacles any longer as he breathed a teleportation spell and was air born. Of course the girl he saved wasn't a magic user so that made things interesting but as he floated there he smirked and told Hisui to put her arms around his neck then brought his hands up and fired off a spell blasting the tentacles that were coming towards them before shifting her around to his back. "Hang on this is where it gets fun." He said smirking as he began to shift taking the form of a large powerful dragon one swipe of his claws ripped apart the tentacles.

Krylancelo had honestly been out for a walk this morning and stumbled across this so he really had no idea at all what was going on.............and Rosa? Was well tangling with a powerful angry dragon.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:02 am

Rosa simply smiled then pointed to behind the dragon two of the shadow demons was behind it.... Sano the sword barer and exhelsiar the grudge.... The sword barer swung its massive bastard sword at the dragon attempting to clip its wings while the grudge made a powerful barrier to protect Rosa from harm.... This barrier was strong enough to take a few hits from the dragons claws but Rosa was smart enough to never stay in one spot.... "Shadows I beseech you to come forth from the depths of hell and swallow my enemy..." The area around the dragon went black and began to enclose it then she switched the spell to something more fitting.... "I think I will ground you from flight..." The shadows wrapped around the dragons joints in an attempt to cease its ability to fly and ground it severely decreasing his mobility...

"I wonder if this will actually work your quite strong I must admit.... I might even have to fight at full strength to kill you.... My master was more equipped to handle beasts like you...." She smiled as the magic wrapped around the dragon unforgivenly and she smiled she was just getting started...

Meanwhile Asami got a hold of Zero as she was moving into her position.... "How far are you from the target? Have you located their position?..." Asami was very annoyed that all of this had to transpire tonight..... After speaking to Zero she called Soma to follow up from before.... "Did you find what you were looking for?..." She sighed rather annoyed then decided that once she gets into position she was personally gonna snipe that motherfucker that dared to take those children from their parents....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:03 am

Krylancelo snorted. "Shatter the dark, reveal the light of Augustus's day." He retorted shattering the shadow spell that was attempting to bind him even as his tail swung back and slammed into the two demons behind him and he looked at her as Hisui dropped down to the ground as well. "I think you'll find I'm not so easy to deal with even at your full strength woman.......I don't know what magic circles you run in but in mine.........I am Orphen."

Zero answered her as he was moving. "Almost that bastard is so close I can taste him." Zero retorted.

Soma was kneeling on the roof top he hadn't answered Asami in fact he had shut off the communicator below him and moving was a figure moving fast and carrying two small bundles. Diana was incredible at tracking but he could not fight.........nor would Soma ask him to. But he paused as standing there in front of the vampire was a figure dressed all in black. A heavy black hooded trench coat heavy black boots and gloves.

If this figure was helping then he was in trouble handling one vampire would be hard enough but two?

The figure looked at the running man and narrowed his eyes not normally something he dealt with but these were children. Trotting up to the hooded man's side was an insanely large white wolf with blue markings on it's face.

"Odvratan" He said simply one word.........in his native tongue. Disgusting.....those children were clearly not this vampires and from the way he was running it was clear one thing........he had taken them from the family they did belong to.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 am

Tomura sighed this was getting annoying.... More and more people just kept showing up.... This was going to have to end soon..... Most of these people had nothing to do with this battle to begin with.... He jumped up onto a building opposite Soma and seen him.... "Well...... How interesting...." He pushed his glasses up with his free hand still holding the two children....

Rosa sighed this was getting frustrating.... She dove into the shadows and then hid waiting and thinking of a good spell to seperate the girl and dragon then she casted a spell that allowed her to send rapid fire disks of shadows at them from all directions designed to make the dragon go on the move.... "Let's try this one out.... You will make a strong potion..." She extended more tentacles as the disks floated and flew through the sky....

Asami sighed.... She had been trying to re-establish communications wth Soma and his team but now.... "That damn Soma!.... Im gonna beat his ass later for this!!.... Be careful.... Baka...." She trusted in Soma but at the same time.... This was already hard she didn't need to feel the stress of possibly losing him....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 am

Soma looked over at him as he stood there looking at the man who held the twins something about him reminded him even now of Hajime why that was he wasn't sure but what he did know, was that he had to get the twins away from him.

The hooded black figure was on the roof behind Tomura looking at him. "You are beyond boring stealing children............so dull you do not even begin to make my heart tremble......" He said speaking in a thick heavy and rich Russian accent.

Krylancelo growled and shifted even as Hisui drew in a sharp breath as the dragon moved easily enough dodging the flying discs really she had bitten off more then she could chew if this dragon had not been passing by.

Soma looked at the man across from him a moment longer jumping the gap between buildings would not be hard but........Keisotsu choose that moment to wake up and look up at him not that old at all he whimpered but that was all it took as his twin sister woke and let out one heck of a shrilling cry.........this man she didn't know this man was not daddy.......or Uncle Zero........her scream pierced the air as she was being held by Tomura.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:05 am

Tomura shushed the child saying... "Now now... Uncle Tomura wont bother you child you will be returned to my brother someday....." He smiled then looked up at Soma and spoke... "Hows my brother?.... Hajime should be growing frantic at this point he always was a bit of a loose cannon when angered...." He smiled at the man wondering just what his relationship with his older brother was... he didn't realize that Asami had discussed with Soma Tomura a bit as if to warn him to be on guard The Gamer has never been outsmarted or caught he has been at large for quite some time.....

Tomura ignored the man behind him only a moment then finally he turned his head slightly saying..... "This is a bit of a family matter.... These little ones belong to my brother.... He killed my father so an eye for an eye and all that goodness...." He smiled then looked fully at Soma he had already set up a trap so as to slip away but what it was is hard to tell.....

Rosa smiled and increased the amount of discs and as it passed by the tentacles suddenly shot out toward the dragon this time aimed at the girl....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:06 am

The tentacles that had been aimed at her missed by a mile as the large dragon was suddenly much much smaller and Hisui was once again on the ground but it was the beast that was standing there coiled low that surprised her. The large furious stood there his long tail swishing behind him as he moved his clawed bestial fingers shredding the tentacles as he growled and then began moving incredibly fast using magic against her she'd have a counter and well he had no problem getting up close and personal unlike most cats he was humaniod able to move as either man or beast and insanely agile as he was suddenly in front of her claw swinging down catching material and ripping her shirt open as if it was nothing but tissue paper. Interesting potion indeed.

Skoll had been forgotten, but he moved suddenly a white blur he chased the sun he could move faster then one might think and right now he fully intended on throwing this one off his game. And those eyes said this was a game but unfortunately for him.......his grandfather was the master of games. Any and all games. Although they had never met him or his grandfather it ran in his blood and he slid to a stop the child growing quiet as he looked up covered by the thick fur lined hood.

Sasha barely paid Skoll any mind the wolf was doing what he needed him to no more no less and held out his hand. "I'm afraid it won't be so easy to take the children, your cowardice is beyond compare.......Tremble in fear." Sasha said as he held his hand a large ball of iron in his hand as the huge black metal iron scythe formed and he swung it around it was much much larger then Sasha was and yet he moved it as if it weighed nothing at all......."Take the children and go.........they need not be involved with this weak man any further."

The white hooded figure nodded and dropped down taking off at a dead run.........unlike Tomura he would take care to make sure the children were not harmed.

Soma looked at him and narrowed his eyes. "Your brother should he catch up to you..........you will suffer." He said looking at him watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 am

Tomura smiled and watched as the wolf tripped up a special trap he had laid out ahead of time Tomura was very cautious.... He watched as the trap sprung and enchanted virgins hair lined with silver wrapped around the wolf..... "That is enchanted virgins haired lined with a silver wire.... Wolves dislike silver it seems from my studies..." Virgins hair usually was nearly impossible to break for most magical creatures.... Wolves were typically able to break it unless silver was involved.... Tomura studied hard.... He flickered down to the wolf took the children saying... "I'll be taking these two...." He looked at the man that spoke of his brother and smiled.... "I look forward to it i'm gonna enjoy putting him on ice for another five hundred years or so.... I'm sure his family will love it..."

Rosa growled as her shirt fell to the ground and her breast flopped out.... "HEY!! Watch where you swing those things!" She moved with the shadows and had bane the sword barer charge forward swinging his massive bastard sword....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 am

Except he was holding ice............and snow. Skoll was on top of a roof looking down at him. Don't try to trick a trickster.......especially a grandson of Loki. He sighed as he held the children who where quiet as he spoke about silver being a pain for wolves and them not liking it and the such. He rose an eyebrow. Just what on earth did he think he was a werewolf? Hardly he was the wolf that would one day devour the Sun. He was no such weak creature or so foolish. "Fool......" he breathed and turned heading away in a different direction. Silver really? Seriously oh his elder brother would have had his ass if he fell and let himself be caught and actually HELD by anything silver....especially since that was a werewolves folly not his. Not by a long shot. He would realize sooner or later that the ice cold children weren't the ones he was looking for..........

Sasha though was not so inclined to give him the time to figure that much out as he moved and swung the large iron scythe cutting through air and towards him Iron killed off vampires much more effectively then anything else Iron severed there magical bond with the world...........

Krylancelo laughed. "Why bitch have something you think is worth seeing?" He said in a low growl as he dodged and jumped off of the bastard sword he was Aoi's son and he was playing with them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:08 am

Tomura sighed that one was going to be an annoying one but he figured he would use him as a pawn after all Hajime was a bit hot headed.... He moved from the swing and looked at the man pushing up his glasses he jumped over him and flickered retreating knowing he needed to or risk his plan falling apart.... "Sorry.... We will play another day...... I have a much more interesting game to attend to..." He moved at high speeds before the children got away... His show down with his elder brother may not be far behind and he wanted the checkmate to be on his side.... He had set up multiple traps and smiled as they were about to be tripped stating with a magical trap that voided creatures in a small black dimension that he controlled thanks to a bit of help from Rosa that is.... The trap sprung and sucked in the children and he smiled and retreated away from the Trickster....

Rosa snorted and then used her power to spin the next shadow demon and create a powerful barrier that was strong enough to block Krylancelo's assault... "Heh... You never know I may be a bit bashful especially when a strong man is near by!" Fire spiraled up around her and she launched it out controlling the streams.... Then she retreated to the shadows for the moment waiting for the oppurtune moment....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   

Back to top Go down

No.... Please no!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: