Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

No.... Please no!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Hajime Hikaru has officially gained the family he wished for.... For so many years he had dreamed of having a family to love that love him equally back.... He was a dark man for so many years he though that it was nothing but a pipe dream.... Then he met her.... His now beautiful wife that spent hundreds of years looking for him and now is planning to spend just as many at his side holding his hand.... Then Mia Hitsurumi came into their lives... They ended up adopting her and bringing her into their family as Mia Hikaru..... Then a few long, fun, and very very scary nights involving a collar, leash, and a whip later Miyuki became pregnant and now he has two kids of his own flesh and blood in his life.....

He laid beside Miyuki in his bed with his arms wrapped around her waist.... He had bags under his eyes it had been a long night with his children crying most of the night.... He gets up to check on them wondering as to why they were not crying.... He walked into the small multicolored bedroom Miyuki designed and looked around..... They werent in their crib.... So he turned and went to Mias room thinking she was playing with them as she has the last two or three mornings.... "Where are your brother and sister?..." Annoyingly she was listening to music and doing homework so obviously they werent here so he went back and looked around the room.... "Oh no.... MIYUKI!!!!!!" Tomura carried the children in his arms as he traveled at high speeds...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 am

Skoll sighed as once again he avoided the trap once again ice and snow white illusion.....the winter wolf. He was not going to be easily fooled the the magic stunk up the air and he would not easily be tricked or fooled. Especially since what the man was chasing was on the ground and Skoll himself was in the air above the clouds looking down. He had a feeling that Tomura would be beyond annoying and for once he was up here not chasing the sun which was why perhaps she was leaving him alone. "Once again.....a fool as if I would allow the chase down there to continue.......I'd have to be stupid to run through that twisted maze of dark magic with the children." He sighed as he held them safely in his arms and waited out of reach watching......he was after all a very patient wolf. Had to be he had been chasing the sun for a very long time now without catching her. "I don't know what game you think we're playing little mortal but.......I haven't even started playing with you.....play your game with adults and leave the children out of it...."

Sasha shook his head that momentary pause allowed Skoll to move with in the snows of winter and get out of line of sight for a moment it was all it took to become like the Yuki Ona able to cast winter illusions even in the summer. He shook his head and moved following and chasing after Tomura still and once caught up easily enough he was after an an ancient vampire a very very old and powerful one he swung once again.........he had to keep this one dodging.

Zero moved and landed on a roof watching as Soma kept his distance and watched as well as Tomura was being routed.

"Rip asunder the shadowed way." He hissed and charged dodging the shadow demons and heading straight towards Rosa again. "Heh you only wish I had any interest in you."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 am

Rosa smiled at the man and sighed.... "Maybe that's true.... But you wouldn't be able to satisfy me..." She smiled and cast a newer spell one that was one of her masters favorites.... "This is one of my masters specialties forgive me if it needs work its newly learned!!" She jumped back and a black orb appeared in her hand one with amazing power that began expanding as she threw it out toward the enemy.... She began retreating to regroup as her powerful Deconstruction spell began breaking apart the things it touched....

Tomura avoided the blade and smiled and spoke sternly... "Im getting tired of you.... Your going to be next on my list when im done with Hajime...." He avoided another swipe barely as it cut him only a bit and shredded the chest of his shirt and he retreated into the darkness planning a new route to get to his brother and his family.... This was only just beginning.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 am

Krylancelo sighed as he looked at the deconstruction spell. Really seriously and stood up casting a spell of his own an changing the path of the ball back to it's owner. A return to sender spell he wasn't a Scion of Sorcery for nothing. He sighed as he once again became a normal man and sighed. "Black magic seems to be the only thing you know." He said shaking his head. "That is the basic difference between a which and a Sorcerer." He said turning. "I"m not limited in my arts like you and you know what normally I wouldn't care but frankly you've been pissing me off......so.............." He said as he brought his hand up and power began forming swirling and becoming a massive ball before slamming into the black ball true it would be destroyed but it wasn't his goal to destroy the spell more like enhance it and send it fully packing back to it's mistress.

Sasha looked at him and snorted. "You think a foolish child like you worries me you are not even enough to make my heart tremble." He said indifferently to excite him he felt this whole affair to be boring.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:12 am

After about an hour Tomura came up with a new strategy with Rosa and seperated once more after they free'd Hiro from his binds.... Asami is currently alone setting up her rifle and about to call Soma when Tomura went a new route... To find her.... He caught her off guard and forced her unconscious he knew full well that he needed to step up and change his strategy or he wouldn't be able to take Hajime down.....

Hajime was still on his way to find the twins when he comes across a man that held the children in his arms..... "Stop where you stand if you value your life...." Hajime bared his fangs in anger and radiated with power as his gaze fell upon the man.... He knew not who he was or what he was doing but he did know one thing.... In his arms was the children that was stolen from him and his family....

[OOC: Since I cant get the kids back ill go a knew route :)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No.... Please no!   

Back to top Go down

No.... Please no!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: