Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:03 am

.:Basis:.
Name: Brylean Yakira Namiko
Meaning: (Yakira Namiko) Precious Child of the Wave
~Nicknames: Bry Kira, Nami, Her mother calls her Koi
Pronounced: Br-eye-lee-n Ya-ki-ra Na-mi-ko
Age (Human):21
~Sexuality:Straight
Species: Witch
Clan:

.:Appearance:.
Human Eye Color: Silver
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Figure: Healthy. Curvy. Not Skinny but not Fat. She has a little bit of meat on her bones but nothing too big. She would wear a size 14-18 in clothes (depending on how they are made) Unless she is wearing a Corset then she seems to be smaller.
Extra Details: She has a tribal tattoo that crosses her left eye. She carries a small book in her bag that appears to be empty but when she unlocks it, the book grows and reveals her journal.

Being the age of technology, this little witch has taken advantage of her fathers position at one of the leading App Companies in Japan. With access to her father's programs for creating applications, just being all around good with technology, and
finally a little help from the good ol' world wide web, Brylean was able to create her own app for her phone and tablet. The app allowed her (or anyone who used it) to store her favorite spells(or poems, pictures. the app could extend to all forms of literature.) She could simply take a picture of a page from a spell book, fill out a form with title, description, keywords, things like that and it will store it in a bunch of different catagories so that it is easily found. Its like a music app (organized by album/book, song/title, artist/author. And much more..).So she has all of her own books, her parents and any books she has borrowed and such all neatly tucked away into the app. you get a choice of a favorites list you can access all the time but the majority of the data is saved in online storage so you don't have to have it all on your phone. (kind of like spotify)

She doesn't really specialize in any specific magic. She likes all kinds. She is not that great at healing spells though. She is awesome at construction spells. Like making a house bigger on the inside with extra rooms or anything needed for building or moving. She typically wears boots just because she likes them. She also wears finger-less gloves that have secret compartments it contains needles, safety pins, and bobby pins for emergencies. The gloves are made out of a metal mesh and leather. They are a little bulkier from the metal so she is able to keep the needles in a small hardplastic capsle so they dont push through the material to hurt her. its still small enough to fit right so she can move her hands. But since Magic can't always be the answer her parents forced Brylean to learn martial arts, blade play (daggers, knives, throwing stars, ect. ect.), and she is learning to use guns. So it is not unusual for her to wear a holster of some sort on her somewhere. She is never unarmed.

.:Organization Affiliation:.
Organization Name: N/A.

.:A little Deeper:.
Personality: She is the quiet type until she gets to know you. She can come off as a bit of a bitch. Then again who can't?

She is nice when you get to know her and get her talking but she's also a smart ass.  She is a crazy kind of person. When you first meet her you think she is a total bitch but once you get past that you can't help but love her.

When she is angry she is the kind of person to strike first and ask questions later. She loves fire and explosions. pops and booms. She uses anger to hide fear as well. She has a bit of a fuse but it can be shortened depending on the situation. She loves hand to hand combat as well so there is a likely hood that she will grab her dagger and throw it. One of her favorite daggers is one with a blood red stone in the hilt that is carved into the shape of a flame. When she draws it and utters the word "Teine" the blade ignites in fire.

Backstory: Brylean was born on a warm summers day while her mother was enjoying a swim at the local pool. Her mother thought it was just braxton hicks contractions at first, like she had experienced a few times before and of course didn't really feel the "water" break from being in a pool.  It wasn't until she started bleeding from being ripped open do too Brylean's head pushing through that she realize what was going on. From then on Brylean had an unnatural love of the water. She was born to 2 very loving very strict parents.

They taught her many things about magic.  Everything they could. But when she reached the tender age of 10 they realized that magic wouldn't always be enough to protect their little fish. They decided she needed to learn hand to hand combat as well so they enrolled Brylean into a Martial Arts class.  She excelled quite well until they started her into blades.

At first she wasn't that good with them. She was about 12 or 13.  Her father decided to enlist the help of a tutor. He approached the best kid in the advanced class, a 16 year old by the name of Jayson Easton, to help his daughter. Things were going well, Brylean was learning more and getting better with her blades. She was surpassing the people in her class and was even working her way to advancing early.  But unfortunately Bryleans father began to notice Jayson's and Bry's friendship getting too deep. And before he realized it, the young ones were in love. He couldn't have this.  He packed his family up and moved away. It hurt Brylean to have to leave Jayson but she couldn't help it. Her parents already arranged for her to marry a boy so her being with anyone else was unacceptable.  At this point she was 16.

Years went on and Brylean got older. When her and the boy she was arranged to marry finally met, they didn't get along. The parents decided to send them on a vacation alone. One week was all it took for Brylean to run away from the boy. She got home and told her parents she could not and would not marry that boy. She wanted to marry for love not just because he came from a wealthy family and thought anything and everything he wanted should be handed to him. The parents fought with her and eventually she decided she would make it on her own. Her parents gave her the wedding fund they had been saving up for and let her go. She used the money to get an apartment in Tokyo and find herself a job working as a waitress at a very popular diner.  She sometimes took shifts at a club bar-tending or working as a DJ to make a little extra cash to add to her bank account and so far was managing to make it.

She had made it 3 years so far. But she wanted more. She was hoping to be able to go to college but with the way she had to work just to keep a roof over her head it didn't look like that was going to happen. And with a line of endless boys coming and going wanting to be her boyfriend but turning out to be duds she was starting to wish she would have just married that guy. At least she could have had a stable life. Even if she wouldn't have been happy.

.:Extra's:.
Human Image(s):
Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) Brylean_zps085cf060

Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) Jc166

Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) Jc258
Brylean and Jayson saying goodbye.

~Favorite Saying:
~Theme Song: Never Had a Dream Come True by S Club 7
~Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehqHoeVG_w4
~Lyrics:Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time
and tomorrow can never be cos yesterday is all that fills my mind
How it should be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
A part of me will always be

You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will, say you will, you know you will
Oh baby, you'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye
No no no no

You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say (words to say)
A part of me will always be
A part of me will always be with you

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:51 am

Ready for evaluation
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 am

OK added to her personality and explained a bit more on her magic.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:27 am

Sorry guys, but I have some things to address first. As usual, my comments will be in blue.

YourDarkestFantasies wrote:
She also has an app on her phone that she created that holds every spell from every book she owns and some spells from books she has borrowed.  With a little work the app will catagorize the spell with a title and by what the spell does.
This is an interesting idea, but if it was created by magic, it needs to be more detailed than just this. If not, she needs to have technological skills in order to have created this application for her phone, other wise, it makes no sense and will have to be changed. If she did make this with magic, not only will you have to elaborate, you will have to explain how she gained magic that can effect today's technology, since most magic is ancient and not suited for modifying today's technology.

YourDarkestFantasies wrote:
She typically wears boots that conceal her wand.
The only comment I have on this is that witches don't need wands on here. That's more of a wizard thing, not witches.

YourdarkestFantasies wrote:
She also wears finger-less gloves that have secret compartments it contains needles, safety pins, bobby pins, and a mini wand for emergencies.
This is just not something that seems like it would work out in the end. It seems more like it would cause her to hurt herself than hide them.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:03 am

Comments in red....

She also has an app on her phone that she created that holds every spell from every book she owns and some spells from books she has borrowed. With a little work the app will categorize the spell with a title and by what the spell does.

She doesn't really specialize in any specific magic. She likes all kinds. She is not that great at healing spells though. She is awesome at construction spells. Like making a house bigger on the inside with extra rooms or anything needed for building or moving.

I like the idea about the phone but we need you to elaborate on just how in the world did she create it? Because as Blinded said ancient magic wouldn't have been able to really be suited to fixing up a phone like this did she create her own brand of magic or something? The construction spells really don't make much sense to me there would be very little purpose to magic of this kind I beleive it would be alright but elaborate some on it a bit give us some details

Personality: She is the quiet type until she gets to know you. She can come off as a bit of a bitch. Then again who can't?

She is nice when you get to know her and get her talking but she's also a smart ass. She is a crazy kind of person. When you first meet her you think she is a total bitch but once you get past that you can't help but love her.

Lol this is starting to seem like my trademark comment.... Details on the personality we need to know all sides of her personality......

That's it for now i'll look a bit more another time
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 am

OK I think I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

I like it so i'm gonna say approved
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:47 am

now i just need blindeds approval and ill be good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:48 am

yep lol
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:10 am

I don't see much of a problem really. I say approved.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)   Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brylean Yakira Namiko (Completed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Reflections of Midnight :: Character Files :: Witch-
Jump to: