Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peyton Ray Hail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Peyton Ray Hail   Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:16 am

.:Basis:.
Name: Peyton Ray Hail
Meaning: (not sure.  Just liked the name.)
~Nicknames: Pey, PeyRay
Pronounced: Pay-ton Ray Hale
Gender: Futa (A woman with a penis.  Not to be confused with Transgender or DragQueen.  She was born this way.  She has everything a woman does except instead of a Vagina she has a Penis.  Granted this does give her a spike in testosterone so some other more masculine qualities sneak through too but it is a fine line.)
Age (Human):25
~Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Halfling
Clan:

.:Appearance:.
Human Eye Color: Bright Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Figure: DDD breasts.  36 24 36
Extra Details: She is truly the best of both worlds.  Its uncanning.  Her mind works differently she is smart, cunning, manipulative like a woman but when needed she can call on her "manlyness" and deny her emotions.  She has a Clearer head then most because unlike men she doesn't think with her penis.  She knows how to get what she wants and she's not afraid to go after her dreams.  In addition to her Strength and Speed she does underground fighting.  Like a Fight club sort of thing., to make extra money when she isn't being a go go dancer. (yes she tucks the extra asset away so people don't actually know about it.)

.:Organization Affiliation:.
Organization Name:

.:A little Deeper:.
Personality: Outgoing, confident, she can be Sweet and likes to be sweet but she also is not afraid to be a bitch.  She will get all up in your grill if she feels warrented.  

Backstory: Peyton wasn't always the confident high spirited woman she is today.  Infact when she was born to her loving human mother and Strict old-fashioned father.  She was actually treated as a little boy.  Being that she was born quite healthy and with a penis, they naturally assumed she was a boy.  WIth no reason for concern they never had her tested.  It wasn't untill around 10-13 when she started to grow breast and her hips started to get wider that they started to panic.  Her mother took her to the doctors and sure enough the test results came back telling what she was. (I forget the actual medical term for it. ) Her mother ofcourse wasn't exactly happy but supported her little futa.  Peyton decided to keep her name the same. Peyton and Ray were both thankfully gender nuetral names and she liked her name.  Her father referred to her as an abomination and after many fights with her mother he left abanndoning them and disowning Pey. The rest of her years in school were hard.  Her classmates were cruel and relentless.   Especially when she revealed some of her more girlier likes.  Such as Makeup, Dresses, Fashion.  She fit and identified better as a girl.  She went to therapy and was able to open up to her mother that she always new something was wrong.  She didn't identify with sports or other boys when she was a younger child and now they knew why.  Her teen years were horrifying.  On her 21st birthday she decided to go out and find some fun.  She dressed herself up and went to the big city hoping no one would know her there.  She made "friends" quickly and had a wonderful time.  It was here she learned she wasn't alone.  The club she happened to stumble across was a club will all types of "freaks"  people like her who were normally outcast for being different in some way shape or form.   She found home and acceptance.  It changed her whole outlook on life and soon she was happier then she or her mother ever thought she could be.  She found use for both her Feminine wiles and her Masculine qualities (strength agility.  The testerone that comes with having a penis has to go somewhere.) How ever.. There was onething still eluding her even after finally fitting in for 4 years.  She hasn't found love yet.  And she secretly would love to find that one person who understands her.  Yes her friends do and the sexual encounters she has had were great but none of them hit the spot or made her feel the way she imagined love would.  Or the way her friends who did have relationships described.

.:Extra's:.
Human Image(s):

~Favorite Saying: Never judge a book by its cover.
~Theme Song: Brick House.
~Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
~Lyrics:[Chorus:]
She's a brick house
Mighty might just lettin' it all hang out
She's a brick house
The lady's stacked and that's a fact,
ain't holding nothing back.

She's a brick house
She's the one, the only one,
who's built like a amazon [pronounced am-a-ka-zawn]
We're together everybody knows,
and here's how the story goes.

She knows she got everything
a woman needs to get a man, yeah.
How can she lose with what she use
36-24-36, what a winning hand!

[Chorus]

The clothes she wears, the sexy ways,
make an old man wish for younger days
She knows she's built and knows how to please
Sure enough to knock a man to his knees

[Chorus]

Shake it down, shake it down now [repeat]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Meaning: (not sure. Just liked the name.)

Peyton means: From Pacca's Town, Ray means: Kingly and Hail means: derived from chai, life

we need more details in her personality.

Okay so you classified her as a halfling but all the information in the app makes her sound like a human...I personally haven't had a lesson yet in halflings....so i don't know if they are limited to vampire/human or not...and I know the guide for them has not yet been posted. But right now I don't see anything here that would make her a halfling so there needs to be more details pertaining to that.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Ok for starters pansexuality and being a futa are completely different if your a futa that is pansexual that's one thing but if your trying to be a pansexual thinking a futa is one that's incorrect this is a pansexual
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of all gender identities and biological sexes.[2][3] Self-identified pansexuals may consider pansexuality a sexual orientation,[3] and refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4] The Oxford Dictionary of English defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity".[5]

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[3] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.

I would like to know for sure just exactly what your trying to go for here because the way you have it set up is really vague....

Next a Halfling is a creature born of both human and vampiric blood or human and werewolf blood more commonly in vampire; human mixes.... I have said it before and I will say it again DETAILS!!! The personality really needs a bit more detail though it is a good start.... In the backstory I'm a bit confused being a Halfling in general normally means you will be hated in most decrees due to the fear from humans and your blood being mixed between human and vampire so in turn under normal circumstances will most likely hate her because of her Halfling nature of course there is always acceptions but we need to clarify this.... That's it for now
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:45 am

I know what pansexual is my dear.. I am pansexual in real life... I identify with a persons personality as to whether or not I am attracted to them not their looks or whether they are a boy or girl... A futa is a gender and pansexual is a sexuality. So she is a futa who is pansexual.

The halfling thing I will fix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Okay to clarify halflings are ONLY a creature with human and vampire blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:59 am

and the halfling guide is now posted in case you need any help
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:56 am

*sighs* The Futa and Pansexual thing are fine. Futa is a 'gender' that is neither male or female although they are basically female with a few male perks. Pansexual is not nor is it in any way a 'Gender' so that is fine as well neither of which need correcting.

Halfling is not nor has it ever been a human and werewolf. Halfling is a Damphaire. or Half-vampire. They have all of the perks of the vampiric blood but they also have set backs of maintaining human blood.

A Werewolf is either Wolf born or human born. A Human born werewolf is human first and controlled by the phases of the moon either the parents are one human and one wolf is not point. If there is human blood in there they are driven by the cycles of the moon. A werewolf is who 'wolf' first is primarily a wolf who has the ability to take on the shape and form of a man and communicate with humans as if they were one of them. But they are more instinctual part of nature. I hope this clears things up.

I hope that this clears things up. Peyton's gender and sexual orientation are both fine. Neither need to be changed as they are clearly defined enough. The only thing that needs work at the moment is the bit about Halflings.

~Bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:01 am

are you taking over on this one then blood?
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Ok. I am confused. Being that I have not said she was werewolf but I said she was a halfling (I knew what was meant by halfling as you said werewolves can be born with solve and human but they aren't half the wolf usually takes over. I was always under the impression damphaires were half wolf and half vampire.) What specifically needs cleared up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 pm

The issue was with Demon saying that halflings included beings who had werewolf and human blood, which was incorrect.

If you're going to make her a halfling it means she has half vampire half human blood

I hope that clears it up
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 am

Lol not taking over merely clearing up some issues.

Dhamphire or Dhampir(The correct not bastardized spelling)~ A Dhampir in Balkan folklore is the child of a vampire and a human. The term is sometimes spelled dhampyre, dhamphir, or dhampyr. Dhampir powers are similar to those of vampires, but without the usual weaknesses. It refers to any Halfling of one vampire parent and one human parent.

AS to which I have to finish the Halfling guide. Don't mean to confuse anyone just didn't want confusion coming in later on. As well as backing you when you said that Futa and Pansexual are not the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:43 pm

yeah sorry about that actually I got myself confused it happens lol anyway I don't have a lot of time to be in admin mode but atm i notice that the personality is still a bit small add some more details if you do not mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:24 pm

so did that help ydf?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:02 pm

I honestly don't know why it's taken me this long, but approved.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Ray Hail   

Back to top Go down

Peyton Ray Hail
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Reflections of Midnight :: Character Files :: Halfling-
Jump to: