Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] Empty
PostSubject: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:36 am

Hot it had been way too hot in his room. Sweltering hot and so he had come out here hours ago. It felt as if his very being had caught on fire from the inside out but he was not dying or com-busting so there should have been no reason at all to feel like that although he did.

He had laid down in the snow the last place. *He* of all people should be going to lay down and fell to sleep there. Appearing around him laying there with him on it's front paws was a large white feathered winged dragon golden horns arching up into the sky behind it's head.

It rested there and waited as the heat continued to build in the small vampire sleeping safely with him. The dragon turned it's head and waited for only one to come and come the dragon knew he would. For this one should not ever be out in the cold like this.....

The Dragon~
All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] White_10

Last edited by Bloodmoon on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:48 am

He had sensed Kira an hour ago, but in fear of what part of Kira's personality he would get this time, stayed in bed. For nearly an hour longer, he had laid there, staring up at the high ceiling. Would he get to see Kira's smile, or would he be faced with the Kira that hates the very air he breathed this time? He could never tell these days.

Eventually, he got up and began to make his way to the garden, but half way there, he began to sense a new presence, a dragon's presence. In fear of it being an enemy, he moved, racing to the garden. When he arrived, he was faced with a white dragon, and no sign of Kira. "Where is he?" he asked lowly as he stood there looking at the dragon.

Though it was beautiful, the dragon made him worry. Was something happening to Kira? Had it taken him and hidden him somewhere? He was growing more and more uneasy with each passing second. And on instinct, he shifted into his own dragon form. To feel safe, or to ready for battle, he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 am

The dragon looked up at him. "He is here." The dragon answered him lowly calmly and closed his eyes. "He is safe.....I can no more harm him then I can harm myself." He looked over it was a rather cryptic answer but the dragon looked at him. "Harming him would be akin to harming myself.....that is not why I am here..........I am here..........for an entirely different reason."

He knew he had to be careful Aoi would do whatever he had to to protect Kira. It was just.........that was where things got a bit complicated. The dragon turned his head and looked at Aoi making no move to get up no move to battle him. "I am here......because......there is something......we need your help with........" He said gently as he laid his head down in no hurry to battle Aoi..........nor would he ever be. No....he had to approach this calmly.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:09 am

Aoi narrowed his eyes at the white dragon. Though the presence calmed him, it unnerved him all the same. He knew Kira was there, could sense it..but he needed to see him to feel at ease. "Show him to me if he's here. I won't be calm until I know it's the truth."

On edge and ever spiraling down into the deepest depths of his loneliness and despair, Aoi was easily upset and easily unnerved. He was struggling with Kira's constant love-hate relationship with him and it was slowly tearing him apart emotionally and physically. He was worn down and just ready for things to end, in however manner Kira wished for them to. Regardless, he was tired of the constant teeter-totter of emotions.

"Whatever help you need, you had better tell me without beating around the bush...I'm tired and not wasting my time on solving riddles..." he told the dragon lowly, coldly. But even in his coldest tone of voice, the sadness was there, but his words of being tired carried through in his voice as well. He was worn down, and about ready to go into a slumber. If things kept going the way they were, he was bound to fall into one of his century long slumbers.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:29 am

The dragon sighed and closed his eyes. He knew Aoi could sense him could sense Kira but was unaware of why he could sense him and not see him. Right now that rage and jealousy that anger wasn't there. But he could hear the tiredness in his voice that was not the 'human' in him Kira's fault no that was the dragon himself. How jealous he got when Aoi looked away and it came through over-powered everything else that Kira felt.

But to show Aoi Kira. The dragon lifted his head up to look at Aoi again as easily as he borrowed the power to appear here he used it to show him Kira....although if Aoi wanted Kira returned there would be a problem for he could not so long as he was there. But he was angry to be spoken to so coldly and there it was again only to suddenly jerk his head back as if slapped. No words but a strong pulse of emotion a strong emotional shout of 'stop it' and that anger and rage at Aoi for treating him so coldly settled down.

"I am not trying to play games with you or make riddles Aoi.......Kira and I need your help it's as simple as that..........." He said turning his head. "He loves you endlessly deeply, he hurts and suffers every time you deny his blood touching him anything no.....it is not he who's anger and hate you feel.........tell me Aoi you are a brilliant dragon what single solitary race out there can only truly love one...........and if that one rejects them at all how does it make them feel?"

"He is not the one who is angry with you.........if he had it his way he'd curl up and cry endlessly." the dragon said lowly. "Every time he reached out and you tell him no then to turn to Neikan in almost the same breath you deny him weighs heavily on his heart and soul...........no he is not at all the one who is angry with you at all." it was the dragon who held onto all of it every single last moment that it happened........he hated it when Aoi denied them no him at all.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:42 am

Aoi growled lowly, his tail swishing in annoyance. He was easily agitated now, a trait that he had gained from the months of endless ups and downs Kira had been putting him through. No...the denial, the hate the anger and pain...all of it was a dragon's emotions, but even more so...it was his own.

Aoi was becoming tired, and once again his relationships with others were strained. Every time things got like this, he would withdraw slowly into himself, becoming unreachable, or easily angry and hateful. a cold man who no one could touch. Neikan, in these last few months, had started coming to him, trying to make him open back up. But the more Neikan tried, the more problems there were with him and Kira.

"Even if it's as you say, you and him...no...just you...are getting things confused..." he explained lowly, a cold tone that was becoming hollow and alone. "I do not deny Kira and then allow Neikan...he forces me with his powers, forces me physically and I have lost the will or strength to fight back against him...these last few months have worn me down, made me weak and tired. My strength is nearly gone, and if you had been paying attention to me instead of your jealousy...you would see that...I am slowly wasting away, becoming a very tired, and very worn man..."

Laying down, he rested his head on his front feet and sighed. Too tired to keep standing, not enough strength to do so, he was lucky to remain in this form. He was remaining as such on sheer will power and nothing more. "If anyone would notice me, would give me company for more than a moment, they would see...just how weak and frail I've become...the blood I take I spit out, and the sex...there is none...I haven't been touched since Kira began to feel this endless roller-coaster of emotions....I've been utterly alone for the most part...only when Neikan feels like yelling at me and telling me how stupid I'm being does he even grace me with his own presence..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 am

The dragon started to growl only to once again jerk it's head and shake it. And there was the roller coaster that Aoi referred to. Kira wasn't trying to resist the dragon he was trying to keep the dragon from doing something recklessly stupid and hurting Aoi.

Kira knew better then anyone how gentle and truly fragile his beloved dragon was. Knew Aoi was a man who shined in the spot-light but suffered in the shadows. The dragon once again went to snap at Aoi yeah right or something along those lines when the part of his soul the part that Aoi knew to be Kira shouted begged the dragon to stop. He was in tears couldn't this dragon this part of him see how much he was the cause of Aoi's suffering.

The dragon laid down again. 'Let me go to him.........'

The dragon stiffened so they could be rejected again.

'Dam it all you may be a part of me and hell if I know where you came from but let me go to him!' Kira aware deep inside screamed at the dragon. 'Stop....stop taking him away from me....from us don't you get it? Don't you get it at all......I would have never allowed Neikan to get away with that had you not let your jealousy over-run us.......we can never become one so long as you feel like this towards him at all..........Aoi is.....my everything.' Kira's thoughts in the back of his mind the part of the soul that was Kira ryelled at the dragon nearly in tears. Let him go....release this dragon state and let him go to Aoi go back to sleep anything just stop hurting him stop hurting Aoi.

'It's why I pulled away not Lilith I could have fought her.......it was you. Your endless jealously every time you felt it I couldn't let it hurt him...........not my Aoi. In the end though he was still hurt Aoi is still hurting let me go.....' Kira thought and the dragon shook it's head pulling it's wings in. The dragon in the end loved Aoi as deeply as Kira did loved him so much he hated it when he thought he was being denied but according to Aoi he hadn't been denying him at all.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:09 am

Closing his eyes, Aoi shifted into his human form and removed his shirt and turned his back to the dragon. "If this is what it will take to let you understand...then here...look at the scars that I should not have been able to gain...." he told him lowly, his bare back revealing deep scars that looked horrible and ugly. Scars that had been kept hidden since Kira no longer asked or even looked to be touched by Aoi anymore.

Scars that, at first he thought would heal. They had been made the first month Aoi and Neikan had been getting into fights. Neikan hadn't meant to, and in a way, Aoi knew he had gotten what he deserved for antagonizing his brother who he knew had a horrible temper, and would not hesitate to go for blood. But it had been a mistake, and now he wished he could heal them, but in his weakened state, they would not fade. "They were a result of one of mine and Neikan's fights...I was too weak to fight Neikan off...and he gave me these scars on accident...normally...they would have faded by now...but with my fading strength, my body can't heal them..."

Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 am

The dragon recoiled not from anything that Kira did but from the scaring. "Aoi......I'm sorry...." the dragon breathed.....but......lowered his maw down to the ground laying it down. Eyes closed flawed......seemed he was so flawed in so many ways because of his jealousy Aoi had been......Neikan had.

It was so much to take in and while he wasn't sulking he was laying there part of him considered shifting and allowing Kira to come forth and comfort Aoi but if he did nothing this day would be resolved. Nothing at least he didn't think so. Not with the way things were going. "Don't.....be upset with him it's not his fault.....his jealousy is minute in comparison to mine.......his feelings for you are never changing.....I am the one.....muddling things up." the dragon said lowly not that Aoi hadn't figured that much out already.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:25 am

Aoi snorted and turned bodily to face the dragon and put his shirt back on. "That's an understatement if I've ever heard one..." he said lowly as he let his mix-matched eyes meet with the dragon's. "Just because you're jealous of me, doesn't mean that you should let it blind you. I'm weakening, and have been fighting with Neikan....I haven't been trying to ignore anyone, just withdrawn and lost in my own thoughts and emotions..." he told him lowly, sadly.

He was so tired, and not ready to face things as they truly were. These last few months had been trying, and painful. He had felt completely alone and defeated. Fighting with Kira, and fighting with Neikan. Sarubia wasn't coming around, and Zero had immersed himself in his work...he felt so alone at times that he had no choice but to withdraw into himself and put himself in his own little world.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:32 am

"Jealous of you?" he dragon breathed shaking his head. "I'm not jealous of you." He was annoyed and angry yes but jealous no. The dragon looked at him a moment longer........"Perhaps I have been blind.....and perhaps I....." The dragon trailed off murmuring under his breath. 'Should have never let Kira stop me from kicking your ass.........' the whisper was low to himself.........

The dragon sighed and closed his eyes. "That's it you've gone and withdrawn yourself gone into your own little world............if you hadn't done that maybe you would have noticed on your own........" Then again the dragon thought maybe not..........since he didn't even seem to realize who he was talking to. Kira had once again fallen silent in the back of his mind of there mind..........the sooner he could get Kira to come to terms with things the better........for all of there sakes.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:41 am

Aoi sighed and closed his eyes. "Now would be your best shot....since I'm too weak to fight you back, you would most likely win..." he told him lowly before he opened his eyes to look back up at the dragon.

He knew who he was talking to, knew it by attitude and thoughts. Could hear them bickering all the time. But Kira...he hadn't let go...and now...look at where it had gotten him. "Eri...if you want to kick my ass...now is your only chance to actually win...." he said as he looked at him and smiled a little sadly.

"I know who you are, noticed all along...but...it's not me who has to deal with it...it's Kira. If he would accept things as they truly are...you would be able to become what you should be..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 am

The Dragon sighed. No.........Eri sighed. The twins had always been one, one set of emotions divided into two beings, everything he was the one who should not have existed and he had. "He can't not without your help........." Eri said lowly sadly even now they bickered Eri and Kira still. Even now....

Eri looked at him and shifted before laying his head down and shaking it. "It's no fun if I'd win hands down Aoi." Eri retorted as he looked at him speaking as he normally would and not as Kira would. Although the dragon looked at Aoi sadly. "He needs your help if he's to accept the fact.......that this is what I want.....I've never recovered from Hishionen but like this I don't hurt anymore." He closed his eyes hearing Kira saying no no no in the back of his mind. "I don't hate you.........if anything I've hated the fact I love you independently so much that it hurts to say goodbye......but I don't hate you." He sighed. "When I let this form go.....can you help him.....let me go?"
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:56 am

Aoi sighed and shook his head. "In the end...part of the reason I've withdrawn is because I miss you...and worry about you even now..." he admitted lowly. "But I know that you will be happier and feel no more pain when you are fully merged...it's the best way...even so...it doesn't keep it from hurting any less...because I love you both as individuals...loving you as a whole is never going to be a problem, but missing you as a person will be...I will always have to remember...each time I walk by your empty room...'Eri isn't there...and he never will be again...'"

He knew that this was best, but it didn't keep it from hurting, never would. "I love you Eri...but you need this...to be free of your suffering...like this...you'll never get to be happy...never get to be who you really are...even if...I, in some ways, don't want you to go...I know that I can't be selfish..." he told him lowly, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:13 am

The dragon sighed and borrowed a bit more power from Kira not that Kira was holding any back from him although his protests of 'I don't want this I want my brother' could be heard in the back of his mind Eri once again seemed to stand there he was a part of Kira an extension something that should have never been but was and walked up to Aoi shaking his head as he reached up and cupped the side of his face. "Your both impossible you know that right?" he asked his low whisper heard in the winter snow he could still feel how distraught over this Kira was.

"I'll never be unhappy Aoi. I'll still exist in Kira's heart in yours." He said shaking his head. "I love you, and I love this idiot who doesn't want to let the merge happen. He's trying desperately to find a way to bring me back." Eri closed golden eyes before shaking his head and sighing. "I can't keep this form long it'll hurt Kira. But.......it's time I think to say goodbye and get him to allow the merge." Kira's protest of no echoed in the back of his mind he could fix it he could heal Eri he could but he couldn't and Eri knew it. He smiled faintly. "Your wrong Aoi........only in the aspect that I will be happy how could I not be? I'll be with you both no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]   All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please] Empty

Back to top Go down

All things grow up with time......[BlindedElegance only please]
Page 1 of 1