Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Abby was so excited to be arriving home with Chad. As they pulled up into the garage, she jumped out and ran to get into the house holloring out MAXXYMILLION She couldn't wait to see her boy. Garfy came running hearing his momma come home. And stopped hiding behind her leg waiting for Max to come through. When he did Abby would be down in the floor loving and petting on Max. Lola walked in and smiled brightly. She loved seeing Abby so thrilled. Abby, I brought over a couple boxes from the house. Clean clothes and personal Items. I think you will have everything you need for tonight I have also been making a list of things I need to run to the market to get if there is anything you want to add. I will be out for a while. I promised to have dinner tonight with my cousin who is in town for tonight She was making the excuse to go out and give the happy couple time alone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:18 am

Chad smile was from ear to ear. He couldnt been happier that she loved the bathroom. "you know i think we should.. But i think..." he turned to the voice mate and spoke clearly "play some classical love songs at a low volume" the music would start at a very low volume and chad moved to kiss her before grabbing the bottle from the bucket to fill the glasses. "here you go.. One glass of champine" he held out the glass for her to take from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:19 am

Chad smile was from ear to ear. He couldnt been happier that she loved the bathroom. "you know i think we should.. But i think..." he turned to the voice mate and spoke clearly "play some classical love songs at a low volume" the music would start at a very low volume and chad moved to kiss her before grabbing the bottle from the bucket to fill the glasses. "here you go.. One glass of champine" he held out the glass for her to take from him.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:02 am

She took the glass of champagne and held it up to toast. i want to make atoast. To us, to love and to spending the rest of our lives making each other happy and never letting fear tear us apart again. she held the glass up and toasted him clinking the glasses after letting him speak. when the toast were done she would drink the champagne and step to him kissing his lips before setting the glass down and moving to put out 2 towels near the bathtub she turned to look at him. Do you still have the big fluffy his and her bath robes we got from that one spa together? We can put those on after our bath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:45 am

Chad did nothing more then smile and reply happily with " dido to that baby" he would kiss her back and set his glass down by hers. Hearing her mention the robes he turned a little red. He had packed most all her stuff up she had left there and put them in the trunk of his car. "uh well you can use my robe... I had packed your stuff up to bring over.. But its in the car... Let me grab my robe babe. I might have a extra one i can use" he would go out to the room to grab his robe from the spa and another ordinary house robe he loved from the closet. Once he had his robes he decided to grab a little tray of the food the girls had set up.

re-entering the bathroom with both robes in one hand and the tray in the other. "i am a little hungry so if you dont mind i will eat a little, did you want some?" he smiles holding the tray up.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:20 am

Abby smiled taking the robes and hanging them on their hooks. She then grabbed one of the chocolate covered Strawberries and started nibbling on she gives a small moan. mmmmmm This taste so good. these berries are so ripe. She grabbed the small stool and put it near the tub so they had a place to set everything. It was finally full and she moved to step inside. Slowly sliding down into the bubbles finishing off her strawberry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 am

Chad gave a chuckle when she mentioned the berries. He had just shoved a few into his mouth. "yeah they sure are. You know... I got vacation time coming up... Maybe we can go somewhere.. You can take some time from work and let lola off..." he test the water with a hand before moving to climb in only putting his feet and legs into the water. Grabbing a strawberry he would take a bite before pulling the stem off and dropping the bitten on strawberry into his glass to soak on the alcohol and give flavor. "would you like one in yours?"
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 pm

She smirked at the way he was standing. Getting to her knees she grabbed some of the bubbles rubbing up his legs that sounds lovely baby. And yes the berry's in the champagne would be amazing. she was teasing up his legs looking at him before grabbing another piece of fruit to nibble on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Chad stood there with a smile on his face. The way she was teasing him was making him grow hard again. But he would do the same as he did for his glass with another strawberry. Once he finished he moved his body to sit on the side of the tub. "so what would you like to do first? You want me to wash your body or you wanna give me a little oral.." he had thoughts of her wrapping his long hard shaft with her lips.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Abby snickered at him moving close to him. Mmmm well concidering you are sitting here and standing at attention for me.. She winked and moved between his legs teasing the inside of his legs she moved to take him in her mouth and suck on him the way he showed her he liked the first few times they had made love. She moved a hand to play with his balls while she done this as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:31 am

Chad almost fell backwards from the instant rush of pleasure from her mouth, but he shifted a little so he could hold her hair back to watch her. The way she played with his balls was making everything more exciting. His head falls back as he just moans out from the exciting blow job he was reciving.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 am

Abby sucked and played and teased and did everything she knew gave him pleasure. She continued her blow job on him untill he came in her mouth. When she was done she took a sip of her drink to sort of rinse her mouth out. She moved back into the tub motioning for him to get down in the water. She found the control pad for the tub and turned the heater and the jets on so the water would stay nice and warm. She waited for him to come cuddle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:47 am

Chad smiled and moved to climb into the tub. "so did i do great?" asking about the bathroom as he slid a arm around her shoulders and looked around the room. This was his first time to really be in the room and he honestly was impressed with how it turned out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:48 am

Chad smiled and moved to climb into the tub. "so did i do great?" asking about the bathroom as he slid a arm around her shoulders and looked around the room. This was his first time to really be in the room and he honestly was impressed with how it turned out.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:23 am

Abby smiled nodding with a wave of her hand one of the plants grew a vine and it came floating out where it would pick up the tray and hold it where they could reach it better. Abby took another chocolate covered strawberry and bit into it making a yummy moan sound. The bathroom looks wonderful and these berries are so delicious I will have to remember to get a few bushels of them Im thinking salads and desserts and a ton of things surrounding the berries while they are in season. What do you think? Abby was really feeling better when she was getting inspired for new dishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Chad watched the vine grow getting a little shocked. He knew she could do it but it still wasnt something he was so used to seeing. "i think thats lovely. Maybe when i take my vacation we can take some cooking classes.. Surely you dont need them but it never hurts to learn something new" he reached up and took another strawberry from the tray. "you do pick the best fruits there are to find."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 pm

She smiled.   We could take a class together.  I think that would be wonderful.  It is a great way to bond.  And you know I would love to learn to make sushi.  I know how much you love it and i can make some but I always have to get the preprepped ingredients I don't know how to cut the fish right and some of that fish can be poisonous if you don't do it right.  It would be a thrill to learn.  And there is other stuff we could do together.  she kissed his cheek and moved to snuggle with him taking a strawberry herself. They tasted really good she loved them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:03 pm

"well i have the perfect idea.. How about we take the class and before memorina birthday we can serve the party with shusi.. What you think? She loves her fish and i am sure she would love shusi.. And that way we can teach others and earn a good deed.." he smiled leaning his head down to kiss on her neck some. Chad was getting worked up again to go another round. "so lets discuss that later.. I think its time to show you how i can hold my breath under water for a good amount of time..and just enough to make you scream.." he slipped down to sink under the water and give her a little lickly attention to her clitoris while he held his breath. He would be able to last a good amount if time cause of being on the swim team.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:39 am

Abby's eyes went wide when he went under water. She was giggly and happy. When his tongue met her clit it was heaven. Her head went back and her hand went under water to play with his hair that was floating all around in the water. She spread her legs wide and brought them out of the water to rest on either edge. She found herself biting her lip and moans ringing off the bathroom tiles. She couldn't believe how good he was at that for someone who hadn't been with many women. To her he felt like an expert someone who could make a day job out of this. Something that felt this good should be illegal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Chad came up for air with a heavy breathing but took another deep intake of air only to preform his skill another good six minuets, with being a swimmer in school he learned ways to hold his breath longer then normal. Also his doctor knowledge if the female body he had picked up ways to drive a woman crazy by dating a few gynecologist while in med school. Abby wasnt his first girl, but she was the first he truely loved. Coming back up he kissed up her chest to her ear and whispered. what you say you slide up and sit on the rim. chad wasn't done with tasting her sweet juices.

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:47 am

Abby looked at him and nodded grabbing his face and kissing him wonderfully. She loved being so close to him. He made her feel magnificent. She grabbed the edge and lifted herself out of the water to the edge of the tub. Anything you want my love. She found something to hold onto and brought her legs up so she was kind of sitting like a frog on the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:38 am

Chad smiled with his sparkly eyes. He was in love with abby. The way she sat on the tub made him chuckle softly to him self. He moved to burry his head between her legs and started to lick and nibble on her clit. Reaching behind her he locked his hands together so she had support if she leaned back. Keeping his head between her legs he gave her a real good oral pleasure.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:52 am

-Chad had driven Abby mad with pleasure. She was so over come with feelings of joy love and passion. She never wanted their time of love making to end. She enjoyed being intimate with him. Being as one. She enjoyed how he made her feel complete. Her pleasure filled moans filled the air with the joy and emotion she was feeling. the animals could be heard scratching at the door wondering what was going on with Mommy. She wouldn't be surprized if the neighbors could hear what was going on. her hands had rooted themselves in his hair tugging and pulling slightly. her back arching into him. He most certainly knew what he what he was doing and she loved every minute of it. She finally moaned out as the big O hit and her juices squirted all over him and into the bath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)   Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Chad moaned hungrly trying to lick up all her juices from her flower. It was sweet as a nectar and way better then anything he had ever tasted. Happy with her pleasure he moved to pull her back into the bath water. "I hope that felt good. I missed the taste... but know what i miss even more?" he asked as he smirked pulling her onto his lap. his lips would find her neck and gently kiss the long curve she held while he waited on her to answer. His tummy would be quick to hint out the miss of her wonderful cooking.
Back to top Go down

Reunited and It Feels So Good. (G-XXX)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: