Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold and Alone.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:49 am

Brylean was walking through the streets in the cold night air cursing her choice of clothing. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a little ruffle on teh bottom, A red sparkling corset with black ruffles around the edge and a leather jacket that barely covered her arms. Her hair was up in their usual pigtails with red ties and her make up was done in a sultry dark eyeliner with a touch of purple glitter to make it sparkle and ruby red lips. She completed her badass look with Thigh high leather boots and silver diamond studded garter belt that held the small hand gun but she kept the clip in another pocket just as her old karate instructor taught her. She could hear Jayson's voice in her head "Bry, guns are great but what happens when a predator comes up behind you and grabs the gun from your garter and uses it against you. Can you Disarm him before he pulls the trigger?" He made since. He always did. He always talked to her with such care. Had she imagined that he was different with her then the other girls. She shook the thought away. That was a lifetime ago. Jayson had probably done forgot about her and married with kids by now. She stopped for a minute. She could hear the booming of the base coming from the club she was only a block away.. A few men going towards the club whistled at her and she rolled her eyes. She loved and hated dressing the way she did for the club. She hated the way guys thought her ensemble invited them to touch and perv and act as though she was a total slut but she also loved the power it gave her and the tips it got her. The way she looked added with a few dance moves and a little flirting got her mad tips which was ok when she was in the safety of being behind the counter. But once she got on the floor those customers got a bad case of the grab hands and the bouncers couldn't do much when it was hard to see whether it was an accident or on purpose. Brylean sighed as she passed the men and their wolf calls Smiled and gave the Pete, the bouncer for the night, A big black man that, unfortunately, fit the stereotypical looks for a black bouncer. Big and muscular.. He was cute though and could dance like there was no tomorrow. She would whisper to him that he had better save a dance for her when he was on his break. They flirted back and forth a little and she left him with a kiss on the cheek. She sighed as she clocked in hung up her jacket and put on her Apron. Thankfully no one found where she stashed the waist apron and she didnt have to get one of the ugly full smock ones. she doned her "uniform" and got out behind the bar. The club was full tonight and the tip jar was already overflowing which was a sign that the night would end on a good note at least.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:29 am

Some where across town joanna walked down the stairs in the easton estate. "hey jay? Are we still going to that club? You promised.." she said as she entered the study where jayson was cleaning his favorite weapon. Jayson did nothing much but glance up only once before asking. "why did i promise this again?" his voice showed how annoyed he seemed to only be reminded... "cause you lost the race across town" jo said as she grinned showing off her white canines.

jayson set his dagger down and gave her a smile before standing "that you did. But you really want to go out tonight?" jo was fast to answer "well yeah you closed the shop tomorrow so why not? Besides i dont see you having any plans with that.." jayson stopped jo from speaking more "alright.. We will go.. Just no mentioning that girl.."

the two would finish getting ready then pile into jayson car and drive across town to the club. Pulling up to the building jo looked excited but jayson looked rather bored. Finding a parking spot jayson and jo headed into the same club that brylean worked. Nither one of them expected to run into anyone they knew but jayson would soon find himself in a rather akward sisuation. Before he knew it jo had grabbed his arm and started dragging him right towards the bar. "two sex on the beaches please" she would politely ask (im guessing brylean) as jayson looked around with his back towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 am

Brylean hadn't really bothered looking up. She was too busy opening beers and collecting money. She gave a Yup to the girl and turned to mix the drinks. she was busy putting on her little bottle dance show keeping in rhythm of the music. She may be new to Bartending then the others she was working with but her work with weapons Jayson had taught her helped make her really good with the bottles. She mixed up 2 Sex On the Beach and popped them on the bar with little daggars stabbed into Cherries resting in it That'll be $6 or I can start yall a tab but I will need a credit/debit card to do that. this was the first time she looked up. Her eyes traced over the man like he looked familiar but since it was from behind she hadn't really caught it. A lot of men who came to this club kind of looked the same.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Jo gave the girl a smile " i dont have a card.. Jayson says it a waste of wallet space.." jayson turned hearing his name and looked up to see why he was mentioned. "but i have a hundred.. Can you open a tab with that. I got a id.." jayson noticing the bartender was brylean by now grabbed jo hand then grabbed his wallet for his credit card. "here.. Uh listen jo i am going to step out.. Dont let her drink too much.." he said swiftly before turning abruptly and starting to walk out.

jo not wanting to be left alone looked at brylean with a embarrased smile then chuckled nerviously. "must be club shy..so uh i pick up the card after im done right?" she was not sure what a tab really was.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:19 am

Brylean was shocked to see who had walked into her very bar. Of all the bars in this city he chose hers to come too.. and on one of the few nights she worked. Hell she wasn't even suppose to be working tonight. She was filling in for a coworker who needed the night off for an anniversary and well Bry was in no position to deny hours. She shook her head and turned her attention to Jo with a small smile. This must be his, quick check of the finger, no ring, girlfriend? She was pretty. And fit. Brylean noticed a few scars here and there, she must be a fighter like him. Figures. And the reaction he had gave when he noticed her, well that said he still remembered her, but also that he was not happy about it. She began to blush. She was assuming her father had something to do with this reaction. Her and Jayson were never involved but they had been pretty close friends when her father discovered her journal that hid her feelings for Jayson inside. She flashed back to that day. Her father yelling and using magic to pack everything instantly. He had been offered a job in Kyoto, but he wasn't planning to take it until he found Bryleans journal. Then he desided that moving was the only way to keep the 2 apart and keep brylean from telling Jayson of her feelings. She came back at the moment Jo was asking about the tab. Kind of. I will run the card. here. She brought Jo around to another part of the bar where there was a cash register with a camera on it. She typed in the information she needed and grabbed teh camera taking a picture of Jo. When everything was loaded she smiled to the girl. Now when you want a drink just tell them to put it on the tab and it will automatically charge the credit card. But only people whose picture in the system can charge though so make sure you tell Jayson to come get his picture taken when he wants a drink. She handed the card back and smiled brightly before going back to serving other customers.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Jayson didnt leave the bar fully. He had moved to a dark part and was blending in while watching brylean from afar. He couldnt believe his own eyes when he had seen her. But it scared him that he was not the same jayson she once knew... Now he was this blood crazy sucker who was just like one of them bad guys he had trained her for all them years ago. While he watched her he started wondering things about her. Did she get married... Have kids.. Did she own the bar or was she just a part time worker... When did she come back to tokyo... Has she seeked him out.. Does she know.. So many questions left un answered in his head as he watched brylean with jo.

when jo got her picture she nodded and smiled thanking brylean before downing one of her drinks and picking up the 2nd one and turning to head into the crowd to dance and have fun. Jo could smell jayson still so she knew he hadnt left her so it made her feel a little good.

after a while of wondering watching jayson would make his way to the bar and sit down. He wasnt sure how this was going to go but he was going to give it a try. "a double of jack please there bry.." he said in a calming tone trying to sound as normal as he once did. And waited for a chance to start asking his questions.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:36 am

Brylean was running around filling orders flirting with customers and Dancing around the bar like a pixie.  She was making her job as fun as she could and getting mad tips for it.  Her mind was on Jayson though.  She couldn't get him out of her head.  How wonderful it had been to see him again.  

She heard her name and looked up seeing Jayson sitting there she nodded. She was in shock but she was going to try and impress him. Trying to act as if it was normal she grabbed 2 or 3 other orders for mixed drinks and started doing her little bottle dance. She had tripped and messed up a little but managed to catch it. When she handed out the others and collected the cash She put his up and smiled Hi Jayson. Long time no see. Thankfully it was right between a song so she didn't have to yell as loud to get him to hear her so she could make it sound a little Sultry.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:48 am

Jayson gave a chuckle as he watched her. When she asked how he was he gave a shrug. "meh.. It could be better i guess.. Still kinda annoyed jo dragged me out tonight but i guess running into you isnt so bad." he made sure to talk hiding his fangs so she didnt see them. He didnt want her to try to fight him or turn him down cause he wasnt the same human she knew. "so uh you own the place? Or just filling in?" his eyes were tracing every detail about her. His smile grew widder when he noticed she had no ring or ring line on her finger.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:07 am

Bry laughed as she was filling more orders talking to him. Own, ha thats funny. No I just work here part time. I work at the Diner over on Main Street during the day. She blushed as she filled orders. The manager came over and told her she could go on break. She nodded and grabbed a drink os well as an order of fries and chicken strips then Motioned for Jayson to follow her. She went towards the back of the club and into a vip room. it was a little quieter here though you could still see and hear everything going on. The light wasn't very bright here either. She found a table and sat down. Pete walked over to teh table and bent down stealing a fry. [color:7864=lime green] Hey Bry you up for that dance now? he was kissing her cheek. Bry smiled and shook her head. No pete im going to catch up with an old friend. later though ok. Pete nodded and went to find another girl to spend time with. Bry turned her attention back towards Jayson as she took a bite of her food. So What have you been up to since I left. I see you and your dad still have the weapons shop open. She thought about the gun on her thigh. It had came from that shop. the garter hadnt but the gun had. She was also eyeing his fingers. No ring. THough Jo didnt have one either so.. she tested the water. Should you go tell your girlfriend we are back here.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Jayson watched as pete kissed her cheek. It didnt bother him but it made him wonder if pete was her boyfriend. But jayson didnt say anything he just nodded. "well dad dont run the shop anymore.. Him and my mom bought a house out in the country somewhere.." hearing her ask about jo he crackled up in laughter then shook his head no. "no no.. Joanna is my employee.. I have been allowing her to live with me and it seems to help her stay out of trouble... But believe me she has her eyes fixed on someone but it isnt me.." he chuckled a little more before downing his drink and shoving a question out there. "so that guy pete.. Is he yours?" he too was curious and testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Brylean giggled a little at the thought of her and pete actually being a couple. Sad part was she did have a crush on him. Not as big as her crush on Jayson. She shook her head. Pete isn't the type to have just one girlfriend. He isn't ready to settle down yet. Me, I prefer to be monogamous if I was going to do the things he wants to do. So he's just a really good friend. Makes picking up these extra shifts a little more fun. Sure is nice of you to help her out like that. She pushed the basket of food towards him you want some? She was looking him over. She knew there was something different about him she just couldn't figure out what.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Jayson looked at the food in thought for a moment. He loved the smell and how much it reminded him about human needs. "nah. We had dinner before we came.." he wasnt lieing jo had a simi cooked steak as he drank blood from a pig. It was the closest to human blood he found easy to cope with while in his thirst moments, also there was no laws about the animals being used. Seeing her looking him over, he knew instantly she was studing him he knew that look.. jayson felt a little nervous but just remained calmed as could be and looked her over.... Spotting the gun this time from the angle he had sat he smirked and gave a point. "so what did i tell you about that.. I hope i did teach you well enough.." he was hopping it would distract her from trying to figure him out.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 am

Brylean looked down at her thigh crossing her legs so the garter was on top. She undid the little snap and pulled out the small hand held pistol. She sat it on the table andscooted it over to him as she took another bite. He would find it in mint condition perfect shape just like the day he gave it to her. The clip was missing but the hilt still had her name engraved apon it to prove it was the same one. Yup cleaned every week. shot atleast once a month at the shooting range to make sure all the pieces stay in shape. I've pulled it a couple times. funny Dont really even need the clip. most people dont notice its missing and get scared if you simply show you are willing to pull it. she giggled some thinking of the looks on the last thugs face she pulled the gun on.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Jayson picked up the gun with care. He gave it a smoothing look over as he ran his cold fingers against the brim of the gun. "well i am glad i taught you well. Your parents must have been impressed... Your father however always thought i would make moves on you.. But we knew we had no chances.." he stopped talking for a moment only cause he was hearing a little problem in the distance. "excuse me for a moment.." he said as he stood and started walking out to the dance floor.

jo had been dancing with a little crowd when a guy decided to try pushing boundaries with her. He had been rubbing her in the wrong areas and grabbing things he shouldnt. Jo was getting a little upset and had asked twice by now if the guy would stop. But he wasnt stopping. Letting out another angry tone of fustration as she tried to move from the drunk man. "i said stop.. Please..." but the man thought it was funny until he went to grab her ass once again, but jaysons hand would grab the guys hand with a very bone breaking grip. "i think the girl said stop..." the man quick to his knees looked up at jayson and yelled. "get the fuck off me you...." before he could get another word out jayson bent down and looked the man in the eyes.. This would be the first time jayson ever compelled anyone. "i said.. She said stop now i think it is best you applogize and leave. But first make sure you tip everyone a nice big tip mostly the bouncer for not throwing you out.... What you say...?" after he spoke he let the man's broken hand go and watched as the man got up and looked to jo "sorry dollface" then he turned and went around putting cash in tip jars and right before he left he handed the rest of his money except enough for a cab fare to pete. Jayson watched the man a little nervously. He noticed a few people was now eyeing him and whispering. Jo had noticed them too. "uh..jay i think we should go... I dont think you should have done that" he noded in agreement. "ya... Maybe we should"
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Brylean was about to reply when jayson got up. She grabbed her gun replacing it ans got to the doorway to see him compelling the guy. As brylean watched the scene play out in front of her. She knew something was off about the way he reacted but she wasn't entirely sure what happened. She stood there for a few before being reminded her break was over. She went in and got her things then got back to work replaying the scene over and over in her head trying to figure out what it was she saw.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:42 pm

As they was walking to leave jayson turned to look around a second for bry. Watching her work he felt bad for leaving and not telling her bye, but it was best right now. While he was swiftly watching her he started noticing something off about himself.. His thirst was starting to act up, he turned back towards jo who was by now about to grab his arm to give him a tug. "come on jayson.. Lets go.." following her tug he walked with her out side. They started walking about ten feet from the club when jayson pulled from jo. "jay?" jo asked as she stopped to turn and look at him.

jayson backed from her "im thirsty.." but jo stepped towards him "woah.. You got a pig at the house.. Come on i can drive back.." she stood there studying him.. First she noticed his eyes.. They was more red then she had ever seen. His fangs had extended and looked ready to lock into anything... "uh we really need to get you home.. I will call your doctor friend.. Maybe he can bring you a bag... Didnt he do that for a friend of yours who needed...." jayson gave her a almost heartless look as he spoke "nope. Im fine right here..." he started sniffing out the air as he gave a grin to jo before shoving her and heading down a alley. Jo caught a little off guard with the shove was quick to her feet and running after him. 20 feet into the alley she tacked him to the ground.. "come on jay.. Stop.. Your better then this fight it.." jay not in his right mind would turn to jo starting a scruffle trying to get her off him by actrully throwing a punch. Jo shocked he had punched at her but missed by a hair jumped into battle mode to stop him as the two of them fought momentarly there in the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Brylean got through a busy streak to notice them gone. Her heart sank a little that he hadn't said good bye. She put it out of her head. She was still focused on the look in his eyes when he talked to that guy. The bar manager asked her to take the garbage out so she was opening the back door to the alley. She threw the trash into the dumpster and heard Jo talking about fighting it and saw them fighting. It was then it all made since. Right there when she walked up on them struggling and the mix of the small porch light and the moon light caught the glint of his extended fangs. Jayson was a vampire. It struck her hard she was cauught off guard but only for a moment. Right now what struck her most was this woman he was fighting was going to lose. Or so she figures its a regular woman. Without thinking she rambled out a spell to knock jayson unconcious. What's worse was it was a bossy spell. One where the light sparked from her hands and a loud spark of energy rushed from her hands to jaysons head. So Jo would know exactly what it was and where it came from. Bey had no hope of hiding it. She stood there froze cursing what shed just done. She would approach them.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:59 am

Jo jerked her head up when she seen the lights. She followed where it had come from as she stumbled to the ground with jaysons knocked out dead weight body. "oh god.. No dont come..." she was too late to finish saying ""dont come over here"" when brylean had approached them. Rubbing jaysons hair jo just gave a shudder like sigh then frowned at brylean. "thank you.. But you didnt have to do that i had him.. I could have.." she knew she could have did damage to jayson but at the moment she had froze up and couldnt fight clear headed. She had been worried about him and didnt want him in trouble. "uh.. Can you help me get him to the car?" jo was moving to set the knocked out man up so she could try to lift him to his feet even though he wouldnt be able to stand. Seeing brylean eyeing jaysons fangs jo used her hand to close his mouth and use his lips to cover the fangs. "brylean.. Was it? I promise mr easton wont hurt you.. Just please help me before he wakes.. If he wakes.. Thats if you didnt kill him.." jo was worried and a little skiddish about what brylean had done to jayson.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:41 am

Brylean was still a little shocked. She was staring at Jayson, her suspissions being proven. She was a little scared. She realized what jo said and replied. I didn't kill him. I just knocked him unconscious. I... I didn't want anyone to get hurt. She swollowed hard and helped pick him up. As they started to walk to the front she seen a bunch of guys walking by and she got a little scared and stopped. Hey, we can't do this. If we take him that way someone is going to see us. First they are going to notice he is knocked out with no marks and doesn't smell like alcohol. Then they will notice his fangs and try to over power us to salvage both his and my blood for the power it can give them. I don't think we can take him to the car. She looked around thinking. She looked up and seen the window to the apartments her boss keeps for when the employees get drunk after their shift. She smiled. I know where we can take him. Follow me. She lead them back into the bar and to a private stairwell sitting them down and telling Jo to wait there. She ran to the office grabbing a key to one of the apartments and then going into the storage room all the way to the back to the small crate that held the bottled blood her boss kept on hand just in case a vampire ever did come in. She grabbed 2 bottles and ran back making sure no one seen her. She helped Jo get him up the stairs and into the small little studio apartment that was laid out like a hotel room. Which the owner was known to rent them out to the VIPs if they wanted a place to shag. She got Jayson to the bed and lay him down and then moved to sit in a chair waiting for Jo to react as she set the blood on the small coffee table.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:12 am

Jo had followed brylean's lead to place jayson on the bed. When brylean brylean sat down she went over and sniffed the cup then looked to her. "you think it will work?" she moves to sit beside brylean and watch jayson as he seemed to be sleeping. "i guess your wondering if i am a vampire too.. The answer is no.. So dont worry about me" she gave a smile. "but thanks for atleast helping stop him.. And with the room, your right we wouldnt have made it to the car.."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Brylean nodded standing back up. I have to go finish my shift. Y'all can stay here. Do you want anything? I can have it sent up. There is a menu around here somewhere. I'm not sure how long he will be out. Unfortunately the spell was casted out of fear so I'm not entirely sure how strong it is. When he does wake up you might have to wait a little. That spell can knock a lot out of ya. Um. I will be back when work is done. bry waited for her answer and then went to finish her shift telling her boss she was renting the room for the night.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Jo gave a smile and shook her head. "nah.. I am fine. Probably will curl up and take a nap while he rests..." she watched brlean leave then moved to lock the door from the inside and relaxed allowing her tail and ears to grow comfortibly as she took a spot on the couch and flexed to curl up for a small nap.

after a good hour jayson would wake up groggy and with a very head splitting headache. Jo heard him so she got up grabbing the cup of blood and moved to sit beside him. "hey... Here you should drink this.." helping him hold his head up as she poured the liquid into his mouth. Jayson at first was about to fight her off but the moment the taste of blood hit his lips, he started to drink a little faster til the cup was empty. "more.." he pled as jo got up to get the bottle to pour him some more. Giving him the cup he downed it almost faster then the first. When jo went to pour more jayson abruptly grabbed the bottle and started downing it straight until he was satified. Jo stood there watching with a stunned look on her face but happy he seemed to be feeling a tad bit better.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Brylean walked in about that time. She had grabbed the other set of keys. She was carrying some store bags when she came. She turned and locked the door behind her before setting the bags down on the table. Looking at jayson she spoke easily unpacking the bags.. one was full of blood bags of different varieties. Others were full of regular food. And drinks. The last had some magical supplies. I'm glad to see you're up. I got some supplies. I figure the magic hang over was probably feeling harsh. But don't worry ill help fix it. I got some regular food too though if you want to eat too Jo. she was biting her lip not really wanting to address her new discovery just make him feel better.
Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:18 pm

When the door opened jo quickly pulled her ears and tail back into her body. Hearing the mention of food she walked over to the table and started making a plate. "thanks brylean.." she said and when she seen jayson giving her a look of slight disapointment she would pick up her plate and move to the couch and slowly and quietly ate.

jayson sat up still rubbing his head. His fangs were not as long as they was when he was in his thirst craze mind. "what did you hit me with?" he asked as he sipped on the last of the bottle. He felt a little better minus the headache. His eyes were back to the normal darkness they held with red specks. He watched brylean from the bed. "i owe you an apology.. I guess i shouldnt have tried to hide who i am now from you.. I uh.. I became this person after meeting this girl i thought i was going to be with but it didnt last long.. I couldnt go back.." he looked towards jo who was eating but watching brylean with a worried face. "jo? Would you mind giving us some space? After you eat go on and head home...take the car i will be home" jo was about to disagree with him but looked at brylean then to jayson then back to brylean and blurted out "i dont wanna leave you here... I dont wanna go to that house alone.. Its creepy.." jayson just gave a laugh and pulled the keys from his pocket and tossed them to her. "just stay out of the basement.. Besides you have nothing to fear. I promise i will be home before too early.." jo caught the keys then nodded as she gathered her shoes and purse then the food she was eating.

once she left jayson laid back and rubbed his head. "sorry about her.. She can be a little territorial." he started to think they was at a hotel so he reached into his pocket pulling out his wallet and held it up. "take what you need for the room cost.. Dont pay for my stuff please."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Brylean had pulled her cell phone out and was looking at a recipe putting things in a mortar and pestal to crush up. She stayed quiet the entire time he and jo were talking and when Jo left it took her a few minutes of silence before grabbing a bag and walking over to sit on the side of the bed. She grabbed the wallet and set it on the bedside stand and continued making her paste adding a few other things she had wiggled her little nose and made it float to her. Finally she broke the silence. she spoke quietly not wanting to irritate his head. First of all.. You don't owe me an explanation. I'm nothing more then an old fri...student. Second I hit you with a knock out spell. I know the hang over is worse then an alcohol hang over but I got that. Third the room didn't cost me a thing. The boss may rent these rooms to the club goers but its also an extra perk for us working here. Some of the employees like to party here so the boss says we are a family and if we need a place to sleep it off for the night or just don't want a one night stand to know where we live... we can stay here. We the ones who cleans it up anyways. She realized he didn't exactly know where they were. She sighed and explained what happened and why she had hit him with the knock out spell. When she was done she floated a glass and blood bag over to her pouring the paste she had been working on into the glass and topping it off with the blood. She stirred it up and this time got up herself popping the glass in the microwave to heat it up a little, cleaning her mess up while it was doing so, then brought the glass back to him taking her seat back. she spoke again. I'm sorry, I really am. I shouldn't have butted in. I just... Well I seen your fangs and how angry you seemed to be and I know Jo was taking you for a moment but you are a vampire and shes just a mere human. How long before you turned on your super strength. I didn't know what else to do and vampire or not I do know you would hate yourself if you woke up from bloodlust and found you had hurt your... she tried to think of a word for a territorial "not girlfriend" and just decided to not go there with it. friend. You may be a lot of things. You may even be totally different from the JayJay I know. But you could never be a monster like that. She was blushing and not looking at him now just waiting for him to drink the little potion made with what ever type of blood was in the packet she bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold and Alone.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Alone.    Cold and Alone.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold and Alone.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: