Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A strange predicament.... [A Thing]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 am

Katsu was on assignment today Camula Comana... Supposedly she was an ancient vampire even though it shouldn't be possible... According to intel. Aoi the fallen vampire king destroyed the ancients years ago.... Katsu however didn't mind the payment was good and if he managaed to kill an ancient he credibility will go up incredibly.... The higher he goes the happier he will be because he can get closer to overthrowing that pathetic piece of shit Hajime....

Camula was in the town that she feeds on to give her the nessecary strength to continue to survive.... The townsfolk knew of her therefore it wasn't outside of Aois laws so for the moment they have left her be... The townsfolk allowed her to feed on them but she never took more than the nessecary.... She had become a mere shell of what she once was.... She suddenly sensed the power of another within her territory..... "Well well..... It seems I shall have some company today.... I wonder how the young ones will suffice?...."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 am

He walked along, humming to himself as the chains on his pants clinked a little. He was an odd one, seeing but not ever looking, looking but not ever seeing. His oddity made others cringe and some even puke. But to him and his brother, things were normal and nothing they weren't used to. Though as he walked along, he paused, pursing his lips as he brought a hand to his right eye and, covering it as it began to glow a little. "Oh my...what's this? Seems Aoi didn't rid the world of them completely...and seems a young fool is about to become a meal..." he mused, lowering his hand to speak again lowly, this time with a dark undertone, "This should prove to be interesting..."

With that, he vanished, reappearing beside the male. "Ding ding, dinner time my fair lady...hope you've saved enough room for this one..." he mused as he vanished and reappeared a distance away, facing him now. "I'd be careful if I were you...your silly games will make you a fool..."

Last edited by BlindedElegance on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:28 am

Katsu didn't move from his spot and his eye looked over at the man that appeared then reappeared Katsu snorted and looked back at the village.... He then looked at the man again and spoke.... "Who the hell are you?.... Shouldn't you be off somewhere scaring children? Fuck off..." Katsu was not one for games nor was he one to listen to blatant comments of others... He looked back to the town and thought about a battle strategy, he tended to be quite the intelligent one but he usually focused on his own muscles....

Camula simply waited for the to come forth.... She looked up and then yelled to them... "Come forth young ones and stand before me there is no need for you to hide and wait I know you are there..." She smiled as her red eyes gently closed and opened back up her hair flutters as the wind carrying sakura flower petals goes across the ground...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:34 am

He clapped and chuckled as if enjoying some sort of game. "I'm not someone you can write off as a mere toy...I'm much more dangerous than you seem to realize my dear boy..." he mused, smiling to reveal his fangs and pointed a seemingly clawed finger at him. "I'm your worst nightmares or your favorite dream...the fact of the matter is, you can decide your fate and if you choose wrong, well...that's not my problem now is it?" he asked as he shrugged and lowered his hands to his sides, before he turned his head a little to look in the direction of the ancient.

"Oh my...she's very forward about things...too bad for her I'm not in the mood to play..." he mused as he jumped up, landing on the air itself, or so it seemed and stuck his hands in his pockets as his chains rattled a little. "Why don't you come and play a game with him my fair lady? he's waiting ever so patiently for you...it's rude to make a man wait..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:42 am

Camula simply smiled and then flickered with blinding speed.... She appeared before them only moments after the man spoke and then smiled slightly.... Being the age she was she could tell full well whom he was both of them.... One was a vampire hunter and the other was something even more dangerous.... A reaper she wasn't sure of his class and type but she could recognize the aura of a reaper anywhere... "My my a vampire hunter and a reaper all at one time... Sounds like a bad pun to me.... I came forth to indulge you but remember next time a women shouldn't be left expecting a man to come and see her.... That's just oh-so cruel...."

Katsu jumped back to think that she was so fast and yet she didn't even seem to have broken a sweat just how strong was she?!.... He looked up at the man whom seemed to be having the time of his life and growled knowing something wasn't right... He began flexing his muscles as if preparing to strike, his physical strength was beyond that of the average vampire even most high level vampires reaching this level of herculean strength however he sorely lacked in other fields of combat... "At least you saved me the trouble of tracking you down...."

She simply giggled and looked in his direction.... "Come now.... It's not like I am hiding or anything... A lady presents herself when called upon..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 am

Rusui let a smile spread across his features as he dropped down from where he was seemingly floating and landed before her, fear no where present as if he was never going to be struck. "Reaper, Keeper...the lines are blurred, but it's one and the same among you people...rank, class social status...things you've lost still matter to you don't they?" he mused as he kept his hands in his pockets until his right eye began to glow a little and he brought his right hand up to cover it and he chuckled lowly.

"Still wondering when Aoi will come for you...it must be a horrible burden for someone like you who would rather a man come to her than her problems of no longer being powerful among the ranks being discovered...cruel is just the way of life I'm afraid...especially for you..." he mused, a smirk forming on his features once more as he lowered his hand back into his pocket and vanished, appearing facing the hunter now. "Tracking her down is no big feat...she wanted to be found by the likes of you...it's Aoi she is concerned about..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:59 am

Camula simply smiled and agreed with the keeper... "Yes... Aoi does have me concerned however it is not fear or anything of the like I am just concerned as to how he plans to deal with my existence not that it matters much everything I have ever loved was taken from me by this formidable enemy called time.... My husband over a millennial ago once ruled over us as the battle against the lycans was still currently the only threat a true vampire really ever had.... When I was frozen in time for so long before my release my family and friends were all dying around me.... That's a simple fact I cannot deny and so I am wondering how Aoi stands towards me being that I should not be alive to begin with..."

Katsu growled it seemed she and the reaper were ignoring him.... "Damnit! Shut up and fight already!" He dove at her swinging his fists and attempting to catch hold of her whilst she simply and elegantly moves out of the range of his fists ever so slightly.... He turns and tries to rush her, she jumped up and flipped over him and smiled as he slammed into the rock wall behind her and with all of that monstrous strength toppled it....

"My my mr.keeper he is much more serious than I thought not that it matters.... Give it up lad you have no way of beating me yet.... You are simply to inexperienced.... Go home..." He moved himself out of the rubble and clenched his fists he roared in anger and the feeling of excitement, this was not over....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 am

He had simply flipped over the hunter, his hand only coming down to touch the hunter's head as he went over his head. Avoiding a fight was easy, especially considering he wasn't here to fight. He was only here to have fun. "Serious as he may be, I don't have a reason to deal with him...he's your problem now...." he mused lowly as he looked at her.

"Aoi plans to deal with you as he dealt with the others...he hates the ancients such as yourself despite the fact that he himself is slowly becoming one...however, he wishes to be the first of a new breed I think...not that I give a damn...this life of ancient and elder and yearling...I'm among two different lives I'm afraid...and I prefer the life that I get a pay off from..." he explained, shrugging as he tilted his head back to look at the hunter. "You're wasting precious time here my dear boy, she's not one to die by the likes of you..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:14 am

Katsu kept on attacking her to the point he beginning to get on her nerves.... On his next swing she stopped his fist in its tracks lifted him up and slammed him into the rock wall once more.... With one arm... she placed her foot into his chest and then proceeded to implant him into the wall even further to the point only she and someone of equal strength would be able to free him.... "Now listen boy... I will not tell you again... If you do not stop this instant I will kill you, I am an ancient vampire and I believe in the traditional forms of vampiric combat compared to that this inexperienced struggle is nothing more than a child throwing a tantrum because their parents just scolded them for getting into the cokkie jar before dinner..... My way of battle and yours are two totally different leagues and I would rather not continue fighting I have seen enough bloodshed in my lifetime...."

Katsu roared again and ripped himself from the wall swinging again.... She elegantly avoided his strikes and he turned... "I will be the strongest... I will crush you and all others who stand in my way!" Katsu planted his hands into a boulder and then threw it at her with awesome force yet she simply shattered it with a single blow.... "Mr. Reaper why are you here? Simply to observe maybe or do you have an underline reason?... In my day if a reaper watched you it meant they have something planned for you..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:20 am

Rusui sighed and simply ducked, knelling down out of the way of idiocy and tilted his head to look at her. "Hm...perhaps I just enjoy games....but your days of living are long gone, so my underlying reasons are null...not to mention, I'm really not the fighting type...nor am I as important as the judges...your observations are amusing though..." he mused as he talked to her, his reactions flowing as if he knew what would happen before they did.

"If you're worried about me, you don't need to be...I'm not Mujo...I don't attack first and ask question later...nor do I attack simply because I'm bored and need to amuse myself...this game you're playing will suffice to amuse me for now..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:28 am

She began to grow tiresome of the hunter attacking her and not even successfully landing a single strike on her.... If you were going to attack her at least pose some sort of challenge or present a decent reason for it.... He went in to tackle her and she disappeared by turning into a mist and dissipating she reformed behind him the only part of her that could be seen was her bright glowing red eyes as she grabbed him and bit into his neck.... She drank enough blood from him to render him powerless now he wouldn't be able to move.... "Why can't I move?!"

She looked back at the reaper then to Katsu and said with a bit of a dominant tone, maybe it was the elder vampire coming out in her but for him to not even know something so basic as this was just sad... "You fool a vampire draws their strength from blood.... You rely on your physical strength and don't focus on the other abilities a vampire has nor do you cover a vampires basic weakness.... The blood that sustains our life also can be the easiest way to end it.... I have drained you of the amount of nessecary blood required to move for the day.... Naturally your body will be able to restore itself from my bite but you will need blood in order to do that and be able to move again.... Before I leave I will get you a blood pill and leave with you..."

She looked back at the reaper and smiled.... "Have you been enjoying your little show so far?..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 am

He chuckled and stood up fully once more and licked his lips. "Yes, they are quite amusing to watch...however, I feel it ended much too quickly...perhaps I should destroy that poor man's mind with a trick or two to finish amusing myself...then again, big brother would be most unpleased if I erased memories in place of him...perhaps I should just force feed him...what do you think my fair lady?" he mused, asking her opinion as he walked closer and closer to the hunter. Not that he had ever really posed a threat to begin with.

The things he would do to amuse himself were both cruel and sick, but his twisted little games was all he had ever had to amuse himself, especially considering he and his brother had both lost their parents and had never been raised as proper vampires.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:39 am

She smiled then moved as the reaper began moving toward the hunter.... She dropped the blood pill at the hunters feet and sat on a nearby rock.... "Please do whatever you like Mr. Reaper but this time it's my turn to observe..." Camula did end the battle rather quickly but she grew bored very easily when the opponent is not a worthy one.... She seductively licked the blood off of her lips as she leaned her head down onto her wrist.... Maybe she was just cruel or even just easily amused but she felt that a humbling lesson needed to be taught to the other... "This young one needs to be quite humbled if I do say so myself..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 am

He pursed his lips for a moment as he came to a halt just at the hunter's feet and his blue violet gaze fall down on him, the childish cruelty brewing into a darkness that was greatly unsettling. "Humbled? Yes...I agree with you my fair lady...let's make his bridge come tumbling down around him..." he mused as a dark smile spread across his features as he brought his wrist up to his lips, pausing for a second to kiss the pale, bare flesh before he sank his fangs into his own flesh.

He was a child who liked to take a magnifying glass and burn insects to see them squirm, a child who liked to bully because he had nothing better to do...a child who had grown up never being told any different. A cruelty that merged with the darkness of hate and spiraled into something no one could ever understand or ever hope to unravel.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:46 am

She smiled and nodded as the man walked up to the beaten opponent that lay across the ground... She laughed and then tilted her head... "It's very kind of you to refer to me as my fair lady... It has been quite a few years since I was shown the respect you have been showing me in this day and age..." She watched silently waiting for his actions to occur.... She did not want this young one to be brutally killed but she did think he needed to be humbled, he needed to learn that there was always someone more powerful and brutal.....

Katsu struggled trying to get up feeling it powerless to do so....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:03 am

He chuckled lowly, darkly as he brought his wrist away from his fangs, the blood dripping to the ground. "Respect? I know no such thing..." he said lowly in a dark tone as he knelled down and held out his wrist to the hunter. "A fool is a fool because he doesn't understand why he is a fool..." he said, speaking in those riddles of his once again. However, the saying behind that riddle was obvious. As the saying goes, A fool is a fool because he doesn't know he's a fool, and that was the way Rusui saw the hunter. A man who was like a dog hopelessly chasing it's tail- a fool who was a fool because he didn't know he was a fool.

As he leaned in closer and closer, his eyes reflected the cruelty of his actions. He only wished to amuse himself by any means he could. Once he got as close as he possibly could, he brought his wrist up to the hunter's face, letting the blood drip, drip, drip...onto his face before he licked his lips and shoved his wrist to his lips, forcing his mouth open and gnashed the hunter's fangs closed on his wrist. "Your choice is gone now...drink or drown...it's up to you...which will you pick?"
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:16 am

Katsu drank enough to move then swallowed the plasma pill that was given to him..... He raised his arm and shoved away the creepy man and then looked at the woman.... He sneered at her as if he was going to attack again but the look on her face was not amusement but more like she was watching over him.... She could have killed him while he was in that state.... Why didn't she?.... "HEY! Why didn't you finish me off!?.... Don't get soft at the end of a battle!"

She simply smiled and stood up.... "Mr. reaper I will take my leave now have a good night." With that she simply disappeared using her blinding speed out of sight from Katsu....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:23 am

He jumped away, not in the mood to be touched and risk absorbing more memories than he already had. "She doesn't want to kill you, nor does she want you to kill her...I do believe she's waiting for the day she will face the king as her judge..." he said as he licked his lips and tilted his head and sighed, bringing his hand up to cover his eye for only a moment before he placed his fingers into the socket, hearing the sickening sound of the eye being removed as the chain connected to it clinked against the odd piercings under either side of it.

"Seems I'm about to be called away for work...damn Mujo and his uselessness...." he mused lowly, his voice nearly becoming nothing more than an annoyed grumble. He looked up at the eye though, as if looking into a different world, or perhaps a different place in the world as it glowed. "Seems our fun has been cut short today Katsu Kei...however, I believe we will be meeting in the future...." he said as he looked down at Katsu with the eye still dangling in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange predicament.... [A Thing]   

Back to top Go down

A strange predicament.... [A Thing]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: