Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fading Grace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Fading Grace   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:47 am

Spending your days inside a castle was great...when you had someone to lay with...but as his hunger always persisted, he would constantly be forced to hunt for more...more...more...It was a cycle that his brothers and himself had never been able to find an end to. No matter where he searched, how hard he tired, the hunger persisted and drove him to seek countless partners...despite his promises, nothing was ever enough.

"Damn this...I have better things to do than this shit!" he mumbled to himself as he walked along, mix-matched eyes glaring daggers at any women who dared get within sniffing distance of him. He was growing sick of this endless hunt for means to satisfy his desires. Bored of the men he could use and who would use him, he had grown tired of the game.

"So fucking help me...I'm going to go insane before I ever understand why the hell this curse was placed on me and only me...." he said lowly, anger bubbling as he continued down the sidewalk, people parting like the seas to allow him to walk through as he kept his hands in his skin-tight pants pockets and the shredded shirt hung off of his left shoulder. He paused though, something telling him that things were about to become a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 am

Hajime walked down the street slowly holding one of his two daughters in his arms.... It had almost been a year since she was born so she was talking pretty goo and walking most of the time.... Due to the accelerated aging it was hard to keep clothes on her that would fit.... They were having father daughter moments today.... He went to a spot for some food and then began walking again as they walked by a rushed and seemingly frustrated man.... Hajime knew just who it was too.... "Well well if it isn't uncle Neikan.... Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

Hajime held the little girl with one arm and she waved at Neikan only seeing him once or twice but she knew who it was that was walking in the other direction.... Hajime and Neikan went way back so to greet him when he was near seemed to be a habit more than a nice thing to do... He walked up to the frustrated looking man and tilted his head... "You ok?.... Another long night?"
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 am

He glared daggers at Hajime, his mood completely sour. "I'm in no mood to dick around or get into a pissing contest Hajime. This shit is getting old...I'm beginning to get tired of having to be myself..." he said lowly, but smiled that smile of his and waved back at the child. Too young to understand Neikan's problems, she was something he wished would remain pure unlike himself.

"As for where I'm off to...the same place I'm always off to...finding someone else..." he explained lowly, his tone flat and completely unamused. Unhappy was a description that failed to describe Neikan's current situation and life in general. He was constantly searching for someone new, someone he could use to feed his ever present hunger for sex and violence.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:09 am

Hajime smirked and got an evil idea.... "Oi oi Neikan.... If you don't tell my wife or Asami I can introduce you to someone very violent that needs to be taught a lesson..." He grinned evilly and looked at Neikan... Ooohhhh this was to perfect Katsu had been trying to pick fights here lately maybe this will get him off of Hajimes back.... Hajimes daughter was licking on the lollipop that Hajime bought her and tilted her head looking at Neikan and being the sweet heart she was reached into Hajimes bag and pulled out one of the extras and reached it to Neikan... "Smile mister.... It will be better someday"
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:14 am

Neikan tilted his head as he looked at Hajime for a moment before he sighed and closed his eyes. Why the hell was he even doing this? Why the hell was he even... "Fine...but if he starts something...I will find a way to finish it Hajime...I'm in no mood to fuck around..." he warned lowly, his sour mood seeming to have spawned from Zero's own disposition as a complete sourpuss.

"Take me there and we'll see if this is worth even getting excited for..." he told him as he turned and began to walk on after taking the sucker and put it into his pocket. He obviously didn't eat candy, but making a child cry wasn't his intent today...perhaps a full grown man would be crying though...
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:25 am

Hajime led him to the guild where Katsu was eating his lunch grinning every step of the way.... Oh this was simply too perfect Neikan will get his frustration out and Hajime would not have to deal with Katsu's annoying ass for a little while... He didn't find him eating but he did find him sparring with another.... Katsu won and was bragging and was flailing around and complaining that his opponent was nothing more than trash.....

He spotted them and jumped down he was shirtless and sweating.... He was a muscular man and was towering over them.... Katsu was a large man but he was spoiled rotten a spoiled rich kid.... He immediatly shoved Hajime not caring that he was holding his daughter it didn't matter though as Hajime simply backflipped away from the initial shove.... "Come on! Fight me damnit!"
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:29 am

Neikan's mix-matched eyes locked onto the idiot who dared try to harm a chylde. "Fuck off...he's got his daughter in his arms...you wanna fight, fight me asshole..." he told him lowly, coldly as he glared at Katsu.

Neikan's pissy mood would prove to be both his saving grace and his downfall. Aoi commented often that Neikan was a devil and an angel all in one...perhaps it was true, the smile he held told of danger and yet made all who saw it feel at ease. "You got a problem with Haji, you deal with him when he's not got his daughter...and if you've got a problem with that...well...come here and we'll discuss it..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:18 am

Katsu looked at Neikan a moment and then smirked... He looked like an agitated boar about to move in on its target.... But unfortunately he didn't look like much of a fight.... "Look I don't know who you are but why don't you take your skinny ass back to where you came from little man... I don't have time for pussies like you..." Katsu was truly a man that is overconfident in his abilities but one thing was for sure the amount of physical strength he possessed was a definate thing to be a bit weary of....

Hajime glared at Katsu a moment, he wasn't to happy about being shoved with his daughter in his arms but.... This is getting interesting Hajime knew two things first off Katsu's physical strength is herculean beyond the average vampire and two Neikan only referred to Hajime as Haji when he was angry and when Neikan was angry things got blown up.... In a lot of different ways.... the masochistic side of Neikan was really fucked up.... "Neikan.... Fair warning before you let him get ahold of you his strength is herculean is he got a clear shot at you he could effectively kill you.... Or... At least hurt like a motherfucker..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:25 am

Neikan let a smile spread across his features that clearly indicated that he had completely lost it before things even got started. Crazy was something many had often called him, but now things had gotten interesting. "Oh? Well then, I guess I'll just have to let him get hold of me...especially considering he'd have to make me scream for it to hurt...." he said lowly in response to Hajime as he licked his lips, anticipating the fight.

"Skinny perhaps...but I can kick your ass little boy..." he said as he smirked in Katsu's face before he slammed his foot into it. He wasn't in a good mood anyway, so why not let some young punk make the mistake of pissing him off even more? Maybe he'd get something good out of it. The fun part was, thanks to Aoi sharing his blood with him, he was able to adopt some of his abilities from it, so not only did he have the strength of an elder vampire on his side, he also had some hidden abilities up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:13 am

Katsu snarled he wasn't one to handle insults very well.... He moved in and attempted to grab a hold of Neikan and with a mighty roar he took the mans arm and twisted it smiling as his weight forced Neikan over his head and into the air whether he caught himself or not he didn't know... He had every intent on snapping Neikans arm into pieces in one mighty movement and flick of his wrist.... "Come on im sure you can do better than this! You picked a fight now fight it!" Katsu was still feeling the pain on his face which is what insulted him.... You didn't touch his face....

Hajime put his hand over his daughters eyes and sighed this was about to be gruesome it didn't look well.... For Katsu....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:19 am

Neikan only laughed when he was grabbed and tossed into the air. Small as he was for a full grown man, he was strong and very durable. "Easy now. Don't get your panties in a knot little one, I'll kick your ass in due time...but for now, let me enjoy myself...it's been a while since I've been allowed out of the castle and been able to cut loose, so cut me some slack!" he said, flipping before bringing his foot down ontop of Katsu's head, slamming it into the concrete.

He asked for Katsu to cut him some slack, but he sure wasn't cutting Katsu any. Of course, Neikan's main problem was that once he got started, he wasn't able to hold back and didn't know his own strength.

Sighing, he jumped back a little and tilted his head, looking at Katsu as if he had just said something stupid. "I don't know who you think you are motherfucker, but picking a fight with me is a bad idea...you're not likely going to get me to the point of feeling anything..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:32 am

Katsu wiped his mouth from the blood dripping from it then cracked his neck now he was going to be a little more serious..... He looked at him a moment then condensed all of his energy into his muscles his shirt ripped apart under the full power of Katsu..... He jumped high into the air and with one mighty swing of his fist dropped strait down onto his opponent and attempted to force his face into the ground.... "That's more like it... Hows my fist taste in your face?!" He stood up after the brutal attack and laughed as if this was simply too easy...

Hajime sighed and and stepped back a bit.... "This is going south really fast for Katsu.... That poor bastard doesn't realize what it does to Neikan with that kind of force being smashed into his face...." More guild members came up to see what was going on one of which was Asami Asuka one of Hajimes closest friends... She tilted her head and looked at Neikan and Katsu.... She met Neikan once and he... Well... He didn't get very close to her.... "Neikan is fighting Katsu?"
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:41 am

He chuckled lowly and shivered before he moved, grabbing hold of Katsu's wrist he brought his head up without it having ever touched the ground and smiled at him as blood dripped from his head into his face and pleaded lowly, "Tastes pretty fucking sweet....but I need more..."

He wasn't satisfied yet, wasn't ready to collapse from the shear pleasure the twinge of pain in his head brought him. He still needed more. "I want more asshole...it isn't hard enough..." he breathed lowly as he brought his free arm up, swinging his fist and letting it land on Katsu's wrist, listening to the resounding echo of the slight snap of bone cracking under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:48 am

Ktsu pulled away a moment grabbing his wrist in one moment he hurt his arm pretty good.... He thought it was simply a fluke.... Katsu snarled and yelled... "You want more I'll give you more than you can handle!...." Katsu grabbed ahold of him in a bear hug and squeezed with all of his might.... Under normal circumstances this kind of pressure would almost instantly kill any opponent it was almost as if thousands of pounds of pressure was going to be roipping through the opponents body all in one fell swoop.... "I'll break you in two!"

Hajime sighed and nodded.... "Yeah Neikans fighting Katsu if you can call it that.... For Neikan this is more of a turn on than a fight.... Trust me though Neikan isn't one to get his truck started and not drive it anywhere by the end of this Katsu will be locked in his room as a sex slave for six months...." Asami blinked and then looked over and then laughed loudly.... The image of that small man making Katsu his bitch was too incredible...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:04 am

Neikan shivered and licked his lips, feeling the crushing force squeeze him tighter and tighter. The only problem with this close proximity for Katsu? He was close enough to feel the excitement that had started to build below. "Yes...this is beautiful...." he breathed through the crushing force.

This was exactly what he had been hunting for. A man who would give him exactly what he wanted and needed. A man who would try to break him and feed the ever present hunger deep within him. "Come on fucker...let's dance!" he mused as he slammed his forehead into Katsu's and dug his claws into Katsu's upper arms and drew blood. The smell of his own blood mixing with Katsu's...it was enough to make his mouth water...
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:12 am

Katsu felt the 'excitement' rising from below and out of shock loosened his grip a bit and with the headbutt it was enough to knock him back and then he yelled when Neikan dug his claws into Katsu's arm this was starting to get realy annoying.... Katsu was famous for never using weapons in combat but at this moment he was beginning to consider something blunt.... Then he decided against it and figured the best way to really feel like he won is to completely eradicate him with his own hands..... Katsu looked at neikan and then jumped into the air putting his bodies weight and his strength into one massive blow that created a small crater in its wake.... After the initial strike he bombarded in a flurry about ten more punches full of his herculean strength.....

Asami tilted her head and then said.... "Neikan don't kill him please he is expensive..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:21 am

Neikan gasped, soft moans leaving his lips with the final few blows. "Yes...Yes...beautiful..." he breathed lowly, his body fully alert and tingling with excitement. "Now...it's my turn to be serious..." he said lowly as he stood up slowly, his body seeming weak, but in fact it was just humming with pleasure.

He tilted his head back to look at Asami. He wasn't a fan of women, but he had been spoken to right in the middle of his fun. "Kill him? I'm not going to kill him...I'm going to fuck him...." he told her before he turned his gaze back to Katsu and licked his lips. "Now...you'd better dodge this if you don't want to be screaming in agony..." he warned him lowly as he brought his hand up to his lips and sank his fangs in, tearing flesh apart as he spat out the blood towards Katsu, some of it splashing on his face and it began to smoke and a slight sizzle could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:43 am

Katsu screamed as the sizzling blood all but burned him alive.... It was almost as if Neikan had splashed him with sulfuric acid.... he growled and cracked his knuckles as the pain continued to rip through his body.... Katsu knew that he lacked in special powers.... He sacrificed them for the monstrous power he has now... But the current opponent he felt as if he needed them.... It burned so badly that it sent Katsu into a tremendous blood rage.... His claws extended and his fangs extended and he curled up and with a loud roar and blinding speed he launched himself toward Neikan in an angry frenzy.... He slammed his fist deep into Neikans stomahc and pushed him into to steel wall of the guild and busted him through it... He jumped up and bashed Neikan repeatedly in the air and finally slammed him into the ground.... He roared and reared back for a punch powerful enough to blast apart the skull of an average vampire...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 am

Neikan screamed, however it was obvious that it wasn't a scream of pain. He was greatly enjoying this. Pleasure rippled through his entire frame, but even so...he wasn't in the mood to have to heal from a cracked skull, so, he brought both his feet up and kicked Katsu in the stomach, sending him flying back and crashing into the steel wall he had just been pushed through. "All right, listen here motherfucker, this is fun, but you're getting boring...I want my turn now!" he yelled, jumping up to his feet and wiped at the blood that was running down his face, smearing it across his cheek.

Neikan was about tired of letting Katsu have all of the fun. He was ready and raring to go, so he didn't need anymore stimulation. Katsu was his, and this was about to end in the only way that it possibly could...

Moving a break-neck speed, Neikan grabbed hold of Katsu's throat, applying crushing force so strong that he could hear the wheezing of Katsu's breath as he tried to breathe. "I said I was going to fuck you...and that's exactly what I'm about to do..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:41 am

Katsu held his stomach as he stood up after crashing through that wall he wasn't sure where he was for a moment before being grabbed and held up by an extremely excited Neikan.... The only thing he needed to know was that the man had a boner and was telling him that he was going to fuck him..... That didn't sound like a good combination to him.... "I hope you realize it wont be so easy to fuck me!..." He let his jaws fal back almost like a snake getting ready to strike and bit into his neck and ripping out a chunk of meat....

Hajime sighed that was the one thing that Katsu shouldn't do and yet he did.... "Well Asami this just took a turn for the worst.... Neikan is masochistic but he is excptionally sensitive on his neck and the bloody the better for him..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:53 am

Neikan let a dark smile spread across his features as he chuckled lowly, darkly. Scary was beyond a definition for Neikan when he had his sights set on a target who was giving him the time of his life. "Poor boy...you're making one mistake after another and don't even know..." he mused lowly as he licked the blood from the corner of his mouth as it splashed on his face.

Bringing his free hand up, he grabbed hold of Katsu's hair and pulled him in close to his neck again as it bled. "I don't think you got a good taste...try again fucker..." he told him lowly, coldly as he shoved Katsu's face into the blood that had seeped out of the wound before it closed up. Only thing was, the moment Katsu's skin touched Neikan's the sizzle could be heard by even Hajime. Leaning in, he brought his own fangs down and sank them into Katsu's neck. A small gulp would be enough to satisfy a thirst for blood, but his hunger would never be sedated.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:08 am

Katsu screamed in pain as Neikan sunk his fangs into him and the screams from the mixture of sizzling blood and a brutal bite to the neck.... Katsu shoved away holding his face screaming as the burning sensation slowly subsided.... It slowly healed and Katsu dove toward Neikan with the intent to kill him in one more single blow....

Hajime smirked this was too funny to watch because now Neikan would be controlling the battle...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:16 am

Neikan just sighed and dropped Katsu to the ground and swung his leg around, kicking him in the face and sending him flying into the wall. Running his hand through his hair, he tilted his head to the right and looked at him with those mix-matched eyes of his as he spoke lowly, "You're done now...stay still so I don't hurt you seriously..." he told him lowly as he began to walk towards him. He hated to use his most private and prized ability to get his way...but the time was slipping away from him and he was beginning to ache.

When he reached Katsu, he took hold of his hair and pulled him up and leaned in close to his face, their noses touching and told him lowly, "You put up a great fight...but it wasn't enough..." With that said, he leaned in and kissed Katsu before he let his free hand come up to rest gently on Katsu's chest.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:21 am

Katsu struggled against Neikan though it was in vain he no longer had any strength to fight him off.... Katsu used the last of his strength in the battle just now so at this point he no longer could do anything.... He glanced up at Neikan and finally he gave up the resistance he just didn't have the strength his brutal power was all used up.... It was as he said the fight he put up just wasn't enough....

Hajime sighed and began to walk away he didn't want his daughter to see this and he for damn sure didn't want to see it.... Asami followed suit and wondered to herself was Neikan trying to scare Katsu or did he mean to fuck his brains out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading Grace   

Back to top Go down

Fading Grace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: