Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey! I Can Do It!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 am

Mia Hitsurumi or Hikaru depending on your preference has been away from her home for several days attempting to train on her own with her fathers permission.... She just couldn't seem to get anything right here lately... She has pissed her mom off and caused a lot of trouble for what few friends she had... If you could actually call them that.... She sighed.... "I'm bored... I wish there was someone that could make this day a little less boring... Well no perverts out to get me but at least someone to make this small training trip of mine worth the effort..." She has the attention span of the typical teenager not much better than that of a rodent but hey when a person is bored they are bored...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:04 am

He walked along, humming lowly. Hunting was fun, but he could smell human all around this area. An odd thing to smell in the middle of territory that he was notorious for hunting in...but, if they were going to brave it, who was he to be rude and ignore them?

"So little, so far from home...makes me wonder if you came here to let me eat you..." he mused lowly as he 'looked' at her. He's the guardian of the gates to Tsuin Sekai, but his brothers had given him a break to hunt. Luckily, he could trust them...for the most part. Blindfolded and collared, he looked sort of like an escaped mental patient. Sadly for most though, he could see perfectly without ever having the blindfold off. "You're a very pretty young girl of 16...it'd be a shame if you just came out here to be eaten..."
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:11 am

Mia turned around as the ever apparant blue flame incased her eye letting the other know that the magic power of flame ran uncontrollably through her body... "Eaten?.... Sorry to disappoint you but the last time someone tried to eat me my father shoved their own fangs down their throat and killed them with their own poison.... Trust me he has this inate sense that when I am in danger he suddenly pops up..... He's weird like that..." She showed no fear in the slightest.... She was being trained by one of the most fearsome white witches to ever exist and on top of that she has learned slaying skills from her father as well so she knew well how to defend herself....

"I might be little.... But my soul resonates my true size and I can promise you thats a size and strength beyond the average..." She didn't know who or what this thing was but she would be prepared to fight if need be.... She prepared the most basic of Earth incantations that her mother taught her in case of need for defense... She knew it would not be easy for anyone to bust through a massive wall of boulders that surrounds her body...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:24 am

He let out a dry laugh void of any and all emotions before he tilted his head to the side and played a little with the remaining bit of chain that was still attached to his collar. "your father knows who I am...let him come and try to break my fangs...I'll shove his fist up his ass first..." he mused lowly, as he played idly with the chain.

He stopped playing with the chain after a while though and lowered his hand down to his side, his long sleeves falling over his hands, swallowing them up in the black cloth. "Don't act high and mighty with me child...you're witchcraft is strong, but it has a mind of its own...controlling it constantly would be a miracle for you if you tried to fight me as you are now..." He said as he licked his lips. "However, if you feel like testing me...by all means...attack me...I'll be happy to bite your head off..." he mused as he began to shift, growing and shifting into his dog form, which towered well over the trees of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:34 am

She tilted her head and puffed out her cheeks.... "Excuse me!... I never said he would tear out your fangs! I said he did that to the last person whom tried to devour me!.... Also I have no intention of fighting you I am here to train.... So I can learn to control my powers..." For some reason and she couldn't tell what it was but this person or creature really got under her skin for some reason.... He just radiated over confidence and pleasure of violence.... "Besides why threaten me anyway? I didn't do anything to you" She knew that Hajime would come to her if she needed him but would it matter?....

She knew that Hajime had to protect her but would she kill this person.... He said that he knew her father?.... "You know my dad?.... How?.... He is not exactly the most famous person in the world to my knowledge anyway..." She said this not really realizing that Hajime is one of the five most powerful vampires and a top notch vampire hunter with a reputation in the underworld that caused people to fear his very presence...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 am

He tilted his head to the side, but a sly smile spread across his features, making him appear to be a rabid beast instead of a fluffy dog. "Oh? but telling me that he did that to someone else implies that you'll get daddy to do the same thing to me...does it not?" he mused lowly as he shifted back to his human form and sat down, much akin to a dog. Even though he looked human, his body didn't quite flex the same way. He could flex in more awkward positions than others, but so could his other brothers.

"You don't just come out into someone else's territory and expect them to be happy about it...especially considering it's got warnings posted all over the place about a 'big demon dog'..." he said dully as he picked his ear a little. He did stop though and laugh a little at her words about Hajime. "He's kind of famous...at least among vampires...of course, that's not why I know him personally...that's because of my masters...he's close to my masters so he's close to me..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:48 am

She was confused she passed no warning signs or anything.... "Warning signs?.... I didn't pass any warning signs when I came down from that north side..." She pointed in the direction she came from and then looked at the animal that just turned into what looked like an adult man.... "My dad famous?.... That's kind of hard to believe he doesn't really have the best set of skills and he seems kind of shy.... Also close to your masters?.... I'm getting confused..." She sat down on a rock trying to wrap her head around what the man was saying....

"I just walked into my dads life recently so I don't really know much about him actually.... Maybe I don't want to know... But... How is he famous among vampires?.... Other then the fact he is one himself I don't see how he would be...." She was the typical teenage girl confused and easily bored.... It didn't take much to set her mind a wander.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:56 am

"He was a powerful hunter before he became a father...he even attempted to kill my masters at one point...which is very amusing for me and my brothers...considering we would have been set free to devour and kill to our hearts content...however, I'm bound by my word to guard the gates of Tsuin Sekai...Aoi and Neikan have forbid us to kill unless given permission or defending the gates..." he said as he tilted his head to 'look' at her.

"Aside from being a powerful hunter, he's also famous because he keeps company with Aoi and Neikan and is usually invited to attend Hopeless Beauty's concerts as a VIP....or at least, that's how Aoi has explained it...I'm not really too informed of the inner workings of the castle unless it's important...I only ask when something keeps buzzing around my ear because people don't know how to stop gossiping around the ruins..." he said as he went back to picking at his ear. He was growing bored. This girl had become very dull within only a matter of a few moments. If she didn't do something soon, he would grow bored and make his own fun.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:34 am

She looked at him a moment then sighed.... "Well dad just doesn't seem the type to be like that really I can't see him killing people in cold blood well.... Other than that one guy who came after me and anyone whom goes after mama...." She took her finger and played in the dirt below her she was getting really bored and the magic still continued to build up within her psyche... She thought about the things Kyoki had spoken of and wandered just who was her father?...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:24 am

He flicked a piece of earwax off his finger and snorted, musing lowly he mumbled to himself a little, "You humans will believe anything we feed you, won't you?" He was rude, but he knew what he was talking about. People around him were so completely gullible. If he used the right words with the right expression and right tone, he could have this girl believing he was an angel sent to save her.

Looking at her with those blindfolded eyes of his for a few moments, he sighed and shook his head. He tilted his head back and let the breeze blow over his face, tussling his long, shaggy white hair as it fell back and hung close to his back. "He was a vampire hunter girl, and he is friends with my masters because of how strong he is, but more than that, he is like a king who refuses to take his throne and instead chooses to continue to play house with his happy little family...when in reality, he's itching to kill more guys like me..."

Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:32 am

She looked at him and scowled at him.... "Hey!... My father is not some cold blooded murderer!.... He is a good hearted man that works hard everyday all day!.... He is a loving father and husband..." She glared at the man and the blue little flame encircling her eye increased in size and intensity.... Her powers derived off of her emotions and the angrier she got the more intense the flames produced up to the point she could turn herself into ash.... That is a part of her current training so she could better control the massive amount of magical energy flowing throughout her body.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:42 am

He brought his head back down to look at her again, this time his hand came up and he lifted one side of the blindfold, revealing a crimson colored eye. "Oh? And just what do you know about him? He's never told you anything about his past, so how would you know? He hides things, he doesn't talk about himself, doesn't tell you the simplest of things like where he grew up, who his parents were, what he does when he works now..." he mused lowly, an amused tone surfacing slowly in his voice.

He brought his hand up to point an index finger at her and said lowly, "The truth is, you don't know anything at all about him do you? And if you ask, he wouldn't tell you the truth...he's too busy trying to bury a past that he himself can't even let go of..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:48 am

She started to get angry with this person.... What did he know? It wasn't exactly like h had spent a whole lot of time with her father either.... "Shut up!.... HE'S NO MURDERER!!!!!" Her inner flame began to rage more and more as her power began to flood and release.... The more he unleashed his insults and the horrible things he keeps on saying about her father the angrier she becomes.... "STOP IT!" A circle of bright blue flames wrapped around her and her hair began to levitate under the massive amount of magical pressure....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:57 am

He smirked and tilted his head. Fear was something he had long forgotten, so his interest was more of a curiosity now. "Oh? Then why do you think he would rather avoid other vampires? Why do you think vampires like me are afraid?" he asked lowly as he stood up to face her. "Get angry all you like, but it does nothing to solve your problems with your family...after all...I've been hunted by him not once, not twice...but three times...he wanted my head because I said some things he didn't want to hear...and tried to cut my head off...Hajime Hikaru, Japan's most feared vampire hunter trying to slay Aoi's prized Guard Dog...I must say, even for the one he was trying to kill...it was very exciting..." he mused, but brought his hand up and rubbed the back of his neck.

He was having fun, but if she were to try and kill him, he'd have no choice but to stop her...after all, destroying this place would hurt Aoi...not to mention, her father would come trying to rescue her... "Whatever...I don't give a damn either way...your problems aren't mine...don't take out your anger on me girl, I'm not sure I could keep from hurting you....so for the time being, just ask him and watch his reaction...then you'll know for sure...maybe then, you'll be wise and ask Neikan..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 am

She growled and yelled back at him.... "FINE!! I WILL!...." She concentrated all of her fire power and the flames became her trademark.... They have only been seen in her training so only her mom and dad know about them.... Crimson wings... Composed of beutiful flames brought out by her anger and deep emotions.... They called her the Black Angel in the sense that she lost all control of her flames when she becomes angry and she flies above the head of her enemies with a rain of fire.... Almost as if an angel sent from above full of the power of fire... She flew off in the direction of the castle where Neikan lived fueled with the rage Kyoki stamped into her mind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I Can Do It!   

Back to top Go down

Hey! I Can Do It!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: