Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Color Me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Color Me...   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:58 am

He sat high above the others, tucked neatly in his soundproofed, bulletproofed office as he sat on his couch, legs spread wide as he slouched and overlooked the crowd as they danced, drank and partied. He sat there, watching the men and women alike picking one another up, and taking them home to have sex and then casually part ways as if nothing had ever happened. Vampires, humans...it didn't matter here. This was where humans came to mingle with the very race they had once feared. To experience the ecstasy that was being bitten and fed from by a vampire.

He chuckled and licked his lips as he watched them. "Look at them...they make me so...hungry..." he mused lowly as his crimson eyes scanned the faces of the crowd. Hungry for the violence that sent humans and vampires alike reeling in terror. The fear of a vampire who was older and stronger than they...the hunger to become the man he once was before he became...what was it the hunters called him now? Aoi's lap-dog...

A smirk spread across his features as he thought about that sentiment for a moment. He had become close to the vampire king because of his own personal goals, but more so because Aoi had truly become a friend to him. Aoi had saved him and his entire family centuries ago, and he had dedicated himself to becoming something better than just a violent mutt who always drew first blood. "If I'm a dog...I should be barking like one...no?" he mused lowly to himself as he stood up slowly and slid his hands into his pockets and walked out of the door and began to walk down the stairs that was guarded by two giant bodyguards. They stepped aside and only side-glanced at him. They had learned through years of punishments not to look directly at him unless spoken to.

Scanning the crowd, he pursed his lips and whistled lightly. He whistled an oddly happy tune for someone who was notorious for his ruthless, merciless violence. By this time, the club had become eerily silent. So silent that you could hear every breath taken and exhaled and even the slightest shift in weight. Tilting his head, he brought a hand out of his pocket and held it up slowly before speaking lowly, "Right...now that the dog has come out of his house...anyone willing to party big dog style?"
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:28 am

Asami sat at the bar of the club silently cursing the man that escaped her..... She sipped on the drink and laughed lightly when the man said party with the big dog... she shook her head ignoring the excitement and loud roaring crowd of people.... She just looked at the bartender and got another round.... She thought about her man and her friends and wondered what they were doing... She hadn't been home in a long time now and wasn't quite sure she wanted to go back....

She looked back and seen the man that spoke.... She lifted her veil and let her vampiric side show a bit her red eyes and increased curves and bust showed her true self... One fang draped over her lip and she smiled... "Big dog huh..." She thought a moment that maybe she would only be causing trouble but why not have a night of fun for once and forget her troubles for a moment.... Of course she wouldn't become a cheater or anything but a harmless dance was far from cheating....

She loved her boyfriend dearly and wished she would be there with him but she also wanted to let herself loose just a little bit... "I'll play a bit... But you have to point me in the direction of this big dog you speak of..." She smiled and leaving her drink behind she slowly walked toward him....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:39 am

He chuckled and lowered his arm and slid his hand back into his pocket. "I'm the big dog around here...after all...who do you think owns this place?" he asked as he looked at her. "As for playing...well...I don't play well with others..." he mused as his crimson eyes watched her walk. Male, female...it didn't matter to him. As long as it had something he was interested in, he would be willing to humor them.

He tilted his head to the left a little, letting his neck pop. He had spent most of his days in his office now. He didn't need to make his own moves, he had men for that. Granted, if something went wrong...he was usually the one who went in next. He hated to have to send people in who can't do something right the first time, so he got annoyed and went and did it right himself. When he brought his arm up next, he was holding up an index finger and looked towards the crowd. "Only one...who ever wants to be the ultimate fan of this bar, you'd better come here and show me some love! I'm hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:10 am

She smirked oh of course he was the owner of this place... He was the one pulling the strings and the one whom felt the need to... Exert himself... She looked around the room and laughed lightly as one woman raised her hand while the crowd roared and yelled in excitement... She wondered whom it was that he was going to pick... One of the roaring crowd or the one silent and calm beauty in the back... "Well big dog make your move.... Show this crowd who you are..." Normally she didn't enjoy places like this but this one time she was more than willing to indulge herself to the fact she was a vampire....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:26 am

He motioned for the one who raised her hand to step forward and tilted his head to the right. "Who I am? Mm...Maybe the correct words should be, what I am..." he mused lowly as he watched her come forward, the crowd roaring and parting to allow the woman to come to him. "And you will be getting the proof that you're my best fan...a kiss from me will give you good graces..." he told her lowly, a smile spreading across his features.

He wrapped his arm around her and smiled at her. He was oddly charming for someone who was as cold as a snake. "Here...let's make this real...the next time you come here, give the door men this and they'll let you in for free...but only you...got it?" he asked as he took off a necklace he had been wearing and placed it in her hand and closed her fist around it. With a nod, she put the fist down to her side, clutching onto the necklace as if it was a lifeline and looked at him before tilting her head to the side. He chuckled and leaned in and sank his fangs in.

It was amazing...the things humans would do to get close to him, to vampires. Humans would do almost anything to be close to dangerous things that could kill them, no matter how much they were warned against it.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:49 am

She smirked this was so boring of course he would give little trinkets and things to the fans he wanted to keep them coming after all..... She laughed to herself and then tilted her head... She mumbled to herself... "This is boring..." She jumped up and over the crowd and then leaned back against the wall.... She watched to see what the woman would say... "Thank you..." Asami giggled a moment how interesting to see how this woman would willingly give herself to a vampire.... How funny it was to see how a human can react to being bitten by a vampire....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:11 am

He licked his lips and chuckled as he let her go. Hungry? Perhaps that hadn't been the right word to describe it. Famished, Starved...those seemed more fitting. He had been kind enough to allow Aoi to remain satisfied with his manners in asking for a willing donor, but..."It's not enough..." he whispered lowly before he raised his head to let his cold crimson gaze fall upon a young male, around the age of 22.

A smile spread across his features once more as he held out his hand to him. "Come here...satisfy me...if you think you can..." he mused as he kept his hand held out to the young man. His friends shoved him, yet he hesitated until his cheering friends had finally convinced him enough to move his legs and begin walking. "That's a good boy...come here and show me that you like to party..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:54 am

Asami looked away she was slowly being uninterested in this club.... She knew she didn't belong here anyway the only reason she was here was to get a friendly drink before she started hunting after the one that escaped her.... She looked back a moment and watched as the teeth sank deep into the young mans neck... How she wished vampires didn't exist... Well at least to a point... She looked up at the ceiling to spy a young vampire couple kissing each other in the top booths... It didn't shock her it was a night club there have been night clubs that allowed sex in the upper rafters before of course it wasn't like that mattered to her...

She wished she could be home doing her paper work and ordering others around but she was the only one at the rank required to take this job so she took it and found herself here at a vampires nightclub.... She was intrigued though to watch this starving vampire allure humans into his web and drink from them with mutual consent but at the same time it sickened her... She had never actually drank blood from a human herself only blood substitutes with just enough to keep her strong plus the occasional blood laced alcoholic drink... She looked away from the couple to watch hium to see whom it was from the massive crowd he was going to call on next...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:08 am

He had his fun with the young male and put an arm around him. "I like you...I think I'll keep you for a while..." he mused lowly as he licked his lips and motioned for one of the bodyguards to come his way. "I'll come see you soon...in the mean time, please be comfortable in the room I've offered..." he told him and turned his gaze on the woman. Right...she was still here...

"Trouble in paradise?" he asked her as he walked over to her. "If you've got problems with me, with yourself...you're an idiot..." he said flatly, putting his feelings coldly.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:19 am

She darted a glare at him and scoffed.... "As if I would have a problem with you I don't even know you I am just in a place I do not belong..." She sighed and looked at him for a moment she was growing tired of hiding her identity.... "I am a vampire hunter in a room full of hungry vampires.... One grows nervous when surrounded by her quarry...." In all honesty she no longer cared at this point what they would say or do... Some of the ones listening in on the conversation darted glares at her not that she cared she was fully capable of fighting if needed but it didn't seem tonight was going to be her night just like a few nights before....

She looked at the man and took the final sip of her drink and then flipped the glass ware into the air and smiled softly as it landed on the bar without breaking and slid its way to the bartenders dirty glass pile without falling over then she flipped her hair out of her eyes and stood up strait fully expecting some of the glaring vampires to make a move but at the moment they didn't move as if waiting for the 'Big Dog' to do something first...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:24 am

"Sarubia Hitogoroshi...or...as you know me...Aoi's Dog..." he responded lowly, his crimson eyes staring at her for only a moment before his gaze moved away. He didn't care to turn his back on her, she'd be stupid for attacking him anyway. "I was talking about...you being a vampire too my dear...If you've got problems with being one...you're an idiot..."

He was cold man at heart. He liked to have his own personal brand of fun, but once his true nature surfaced, that's all you would be seeing for a while. "To be afraid of what you are...it's pointless and stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:29 am

She scoffed.... "Who said I was afraid of my true nature?.... I realize that I myself am a vampire but i survive my own way.... I never wished for this it was forced upon me.... Me and my grandfather but now I'm here... Asami Asuka.... I apologize for not introducing myself earlier...." She wasn't afraid of the fact she had a vampiric nature she just didn't like it... She was once human with a happy family that happened to be walking on the wrong moonlit night.... "Also quit calling me stupid, stupid..."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:39 am

"I'll speak my mind all I want, woman," he told her lowly as he glared at her. He didn't care what her name was. "You can say what you want, but if you won't embrace even the slightest aspect of what you are...how can you say you truly are a vampire? That's like saying a swan is a duck...they look similar, but don't act the same nor do they sound the same..." he said as he shoved his hands in his pockets and turned, beginning to walk through the crowd.

She was going to be annoying. He could already tell.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:47 am

She growled yeah she hadn't tasted human blood and she hated to admit that in that simple since he was right but she also knew that a first time taste could be the end of her human half... "I have never tasted human blood I have a friend.... Hajime... He told me that the first time he tasted human blood for months he couldn't control himself and he killed many many people.... I can't harm the humans I protect but whether you understand that or not I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:51 am

He paused, and turned, his lips pursed in amusement. After a long, silent pause, he opened his mouth and spoke, "Oh? Never heard that one about Haji before...guess Nei and Aoi don't like talking about other friends when they stop by...guess they don't want to make me jealous..."

He chuckled though and shook his head. "Human blood? You don't have to have human blood to survive...why not...drink from your own kind? Aoi, Kira, Neikan...the royals do it...why not indulge yourself, but rid the world of trash all in one go?" he asked, completely amused as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:58 am

She stayed silent and pondered whether or not if it was ok to indulge herself in the blood of a vampire... It had never occurred to her to drink from a vampire... "I have actually never even thought about that... I wasn't aware vampires could drink from each other safely..... I was under the impression that we draw our powers from the blood we nourish ourselves with..." She stayed silent a moment thinking to herself... It made sense and all but... She also had a mate now so was that ok?... She didn't know...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:30 am

"Feeding is feeding...blood is blood...it doesn't matter where it comes from...or have you forgotten that?" he asked as he looked at her. "we're creatures of taboo and darkness...we don't care where our strength comes from as long as we can survive..." he explained lowly, tilting his head a little.

"It's not like we take the other's powers...we just take the strength we need to live..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:08 am

She never thought about it like that... But in a twisted way it made sense of course that still meant that they were nothing more than parasites but even a parasite has to live.... She stayed silent thinking to herself what to say next kind of afraid he would make a fool of her and when a hunter is made a fool of it was never good because it meant that hunters prey did not take them seriously... "I wouldn't know never tried it before... I take my sustenance from blood substitutes it gives me all of my strength..." She sighed she hated being clueless it kind of left her open....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:21 am

He smirked and chuckled lowly, licking his lips.
Of course, I can be different...but...that's my abilities for you...always making things difficult...."
he mused, referencing to the fact that he can take another's powers for his own. "Artificial shit doesn't give you anything at all...it's just a way to control you for the hunters...they've got you eating out of the palm of their hands..." he told her as he kept his crimson gaze fixated on her.

"You're a dog for them...nothing more...no better than the dog you call me...."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:32 am

She drew out her fangs and hissed lowly.... If there was one thing she knew she was no dog being pulled along by her master.... She also was not one to take insults very well especially when she was angry.... She growled and thought a moment then spoke..... "I may not be like other vampires but i am no dog im not being strung along on a leash.... I chose this path..." She moved hair out of her eyes revealing bright silver eyes slit slightly almost animalistic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color Me...   

Back to top Go down

Color Me...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: