Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Run in the woods. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: A Run in the woods. (open)    Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Tasia was feeling a little lost. All she seemed to do lately was get up go to school go to work come home and shove her face in the computer... She didn't even speak to solomon lately unless he spoke to her. She had been sleeping on the couch. She started thinking about asking him if they could upgrade to one of the suites that had bedrooms in them so they could atleast have their own areas. She missed having sex. She missed the way it made her feel free and wonderful. she figured she would find another substitute so she decided to take up running. She had bought an mp3 player and had been experimenting with different music. She visited the record store atleast once a weak. She had gotten dressed in sweatpants and a t shirt. put her tennis shoes and headphones on and decided to head out towards the local trail. She had went through the woods so far and realized it just wasn't doing anything for her. When she got to a place that had no activity she stepped off the trail and looked around. not seeing anyone she undressed and his her clothes in a tree knot hole. Looking around again she shifted into wolf form and took off off trail through the woods even deeper trying to let the animalistic mind set take over.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Camulas eyebrow raised a moment then she started laughing pretty hard she was getting a kick out of this young woman.... "Wow.... You sure have put yourself deep in the lusts of the world.... To think someone so young wants sex so much... Yes I talk about sex a lot but thats just how I am..... It helps when your a hungry vampire and there are plenty of horny teenagers around....." She listened to everything the girl spoke about then smiled when she spoke of getting a meal out of her then retorted with the same answer she gave before.... "Once again.... If I had intended on drinking your blood then I would have done so when you were in your transformed state even when you changed into human form I had already caught you.... If I wanted your blood so badly I would have taken it then.... I could even take it now by using my powers to force you into it but I would rather not be that way.... I have long since gave in to the ways of this time and only try to drink from either those that allow it or a mate should I get one...."

She smirked then spoke again.... "Yes I have taken in the good view in front of me..... However, I never said it was lustful.... I could be that evil woman people see me as and be thinking about a way to drain your blood dry, I could be thinking of the mischief I could put you in, or I could be thinking of whether or not to turn you..... Plus there is the latter on whether or not I plan to sleep with you...." Then she smiled noting the confusion of transforming her.... "It is quite simple really though it has a chance of killing you if you do not have a strong enough will to contain it.... I inject my venom AKA my blood into your blood stream and then you would collapse from severe pain, after a few moments I would take you somewhere safe as to let you attain your vampiric form however once transformed I would have to take you to feed so you can retain your strength, another warning however if you fail to control yourself you could turn into a ghoul or you could die either way that's something you don't want to witness...."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 pm

So... If i do this.. I could either, keep who I am plus gain new powers making everything much more confusing and amped up, Completely lose myself and get everything new forcing me to start back at square one, or die. I have a 33.3% chance of dying. I guess its better then a 50% chance. Still seems kind of dangerous though. She thought about everything for a moment then eventually just dropped her head on the table. All this thinking was starting to give her a serious headache. Why couldn't she be like normal girls her age, where the biggest problem she had to solve was which guy she wanted to ask her to the prom. She sighed and and sat there for a few minutes pondering everything. It seemed the harder she thought it through the more questions she was coming up with rather then answers. She then began to lift her head and let it fall back down a couple times as if trying to knock some since into herself.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Camula laughed a moment then looked up at the ceiling, thinking to herself how she had changed this young one would be so easy to manipulate or eat but neither of those things seemed to interest her at the moment.... This was interesting to say the least.... The waitress came around she was very sexy the outfit she wore seemed to fit her in all the right places.... She has red hair, green eyes, hourglass figure and a smile that radiated from where she walked.... She reached the next cup of herbal tea to Camula and then sat some for the young woman before walking away....

Camula nodded in thanks then heard the men sitting behind her whistling and hooting and hollering and this kind of attitude annoyed Camula.... "How distasteful.... If you are interested in the woman at least be respectful in your advances...." She mumbled it under her breath... The waitress now feeling uncomfortable, walked back to the counter and began cleaning.... Camula contemplated using her powers to knock them unconscious and them levitate them out onto the side walk but decided against it she figured the waitress would eventually take it upon herself to make them leave....

"No my dear you are mistaken it is not a percentile chance it's either you have enough will to last through the pain or you die or become a ghoul it's that simple..."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:33 pm

That doesn't exactly help matters much. She just lay her head on the table looking up momentarily to smile in thanks for her drink then back down again. When she heard the rude men cat calling, she groaned. It had annoyed her too. She pictured vines growing from any and all plants in the restaurant going towards the men, wrapping tightly around their necks and dragging them roughly on the ground till they reached the door and literally throwing them. She hadn't realized she was actually doing this until the screams came from onlookers. As she jumped up the vines were reseeding to their pots. Every part of her body was uber blood red with embarrassment that she ran. She ran out the door and back through the woods, back as deep as she could. She had gone about a half mile or more before tripping over a tree root that was sticking up out of the ground and falling to the forest floor with an Umph!
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Camula smiled.... She flickered and in a moment was looking at the girl on the ground.... "You know.... It's not very graceful for a young girl in a dress to fall on her face like that especially when she isn't wearing panties..." Camulas blinding speed was her most attentive power so it was really difficult to escape her.... "You know if you had time to mentally focus such as meditation it would not be so hard to control your powers.... Your powers derive themselves off of your mind and it's capability to contain and process information and then properly execute them.... That's exactly what your powers are in other words.... A type of telekinesis the transformation is a type of telekinesis as well but that is more outward than controlling plants..... Some mental stability is all you need to control your powers...." She tilted her head and then picked up the girl and sat her up right.... "Your cute already no need to be flashing your butt everywhere...."She laughed at her light joke and looked at her....
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Tasia stuttered looking at her. I...i...i dint mean to.. I.. I didn't wish them any harm. I didn't even know I was doing that. I was just so confused and flustered and frustrated and they were so annoying. I guess I just took my anger out on them. That's the first time I have done more then make a flower come back to life since I left the compound. She seemed scared again. Afraid she would be in trouble for doing what she had just done, though in reality no one probably cared that she had gotten rid of a bunch of idiots. And if they did, they were probably to frightened she would do the same to them, to do anything about it. But in her mind she was not this unstoppable untouchable force that Camula seemed to think she had the potential of being. The potential she had seen herself and she had to admit... she too was afraid of. She sighed and looked to Camula having completely ignored the joke about her ass. Can you help? I mean I suppose control is better then running away little green friends decide to make an appearance on my behalf. In exchange I can waltz my cute little butt around your home all you want. Okay.. she hadn't completely ignored it. And she was completely interested in the things this woman could show her. The things she seemed interested in showing her.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Camulas eyebrow raised a moment then tilted her head.... "Are... are you trying to use your body to gode me into training you?...." A smiled spread across her face and she walked forward and then in a quick movement ran her hand all across the girls body.... Her breast were perky and her butt was firm.... Oh what it was like to be young... She brung her hand to her chin and then smiled.... "You don't have to prostrate yourself before me.... All you needed to do was ask...." She smiled and stood back a moment to look at the girl curious about her reaction.... "You know you have the ability to control your powers already you just need some polishing.... Fine I'll help you...."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:50 pm

She giggled and looked at Camula. It was a joke Cam. Now. Why don't we find our way back to the tree stump I hid my clothes in so I can get dressed and you can have your garment back before I mess it up too much more. And... Thank you. She looked around for a moment trying to remember which way was the right way to go. She was thinking the trail was too the north but wasn't entirely sure. So she started off walking that way.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Camula sighed and her eyebrow twitched watching the young woman go in the wrong direction..... She flickered picked up the girl and darted at blinding speeds.... After a moment or two they arrived at the stump and Camula sat her down.... "By the way I perfer being called Camula..... I guess I am a bit old fashioned..." She looked at her a moment then spoke softly.... "Keep it for now I haven't a use for it as of yet.... Just take good care of it..."
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 pm

She looked down at it and then back up to Camula as if she were crazy. A magical garment that becomes literally anything clothes wise that you want it to be... And it always fits perfectly. Do you know what every woman in the world would give for one of these? You could put the fashion world out of business. She just shook her head as she gathered her things out of the stump she had hid them in. Then she turned and walked out past some trees because some joggers were coming up the track and proceeded to change back into her own clothing. Atleast her bra, panties, and shoes. She went ahead and put the other stuff on and made the garment a jacket. When she was done she looked at Camula with curiosity on her face. What now? She was waiting allowing Camula to lead.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Camula grinned and let her power release all around her.... Her hair levitated under the tremendous pressure released by her power and her eyes glew a bright red.... "Now we train...." She laughed and spoke sternly... "I will tell you now girl I want you to consider me and enemy in the first part of our training.... Show me the level you are at!...." She was getting excited she hasn't had an excuse to use her full power in a very long time.... She was eager to step in and show this young girl just what power really is.... The necklace surounding her neck glew a bright red as she tapped into her powers.... A tree floated up from the ground nearby causing the ground to shake somewhat and then she launched it toward the girl with everything she had.... "Let's begin!"
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Tasia closed her eyes and breathed for a few moments. The power made her nervous and excited all at the same time. She took deep breaths in and out and tried to remember everything she was thinking in the restaurant that made her just power up like that. She tried to focus on see what she wanted to happen and making it so. The magic in the air around her made her hair all staticee. She opened her eyes on the lets begin part just in time to see a tree whizzing towards her. She immediately through up he hands nailing as though she were going to duck until she realized the tree was held still in mid air. Upon realizing this the tree fell considering she had lost focus. She looked at Camula with big wide eyes. But she was smiling brightly as well.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:06 am

Camula smiled she had already awakened her inner strength but awakening and being able to use it freely were two very different things.... She flickered with her blinding speed to the girls side, touched her side and threw her with telekinetic strength and at full force putting some speed and pressure on the girl int he air... "So you stopped my attack but you didn't do something very crucial... COUNTERATTACK!" She grinned letting lose some more of her power waiting for the girl to make her move....
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Being thrown... welll... Threw her off for a moment. As she came flying towards the earth she pushed her hands out to catch herself when she fell and she went shooting up higher through the air. She screamed slightly as she felt the force release through her own hands. After a second she realized what she had done. She was able to concentrate This time and manuever the wind so she landed safely. She sat there for a second looking at her hands. She was always under the impression that elves could only effect the earth. If she could control Earth and Air.... She looked at Camula, twitched her nose, and invisioned fire engulfing the woman. She knew that it was mean but if Camula wanted crucial thats what she was going to give.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Camula smiled feeling the flames wrap around her... How naive she thought to herself, then she realized that she was still green so a bit of naivety was to be expected.... The flames ripped through her skin leaving nasty third degree burns... She smiled and used her telekinetic powers to bring dirt all around her in a flurry putting out the flames.... "It seems you have finally started a retaliation.... But you have forgotten something...." She flickered and appeared in front of the girl and went for a swift punch to her nose.... Doing so gave full visibility to her opponent the regeneration of her skin it must have looked horrifying to a degree... She smiled as the skin on her face regenerated until she was back at full beauty.... "A vampires strength remains at full power even when she is regenerating..." The telekinetic force propelled off of her fist with the intent of sending the girl flying through the other direction...
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:10 am

Tasia screams in shock as Camulas fist comes across her nose. It sent her flying and she landed on her back. Her nose was broke from the force and she was pretty sure that warm stinging feeling on the back of her head was a gash from landing on a rock. The break to her nose instantly brought tears to her eyes. The pain was imense. It was safe to say she had a very very low pain threshold. The most pain she had ever dealt with was occasionally tripping and scrapping her knees or a shot. She lay there for a second. The pain slowly turning to anger. Anger at the whole world. Anger at the compound for keeping her locked up, anger at the men for never exposing her to real life. Anger at Solomon for being so kind and such and asshole at the same time. And she was angry that she couldn't take a simple punch. She forced herself to get up and look at Camula. With all her anger and all her might she took her hands and just pushed. A huge very strong gust of wind came pushing Camula back into trees, Tasia then pushed up the earth acting like a shotgun and shooting Camula and the tree flying into the air Where Tasia forced another humungous gust of wind to push her further away and add more force to the fall. Finally visuallizing even more fire around the woman. Tasia was releasing all the anger she had pent up and stored from her entire life. These blows were rather strong even for newb. Huh who would have thought it was really all this easy. Just see it and its done. So.. whats the word... Simple. I suppose I really should thank you.She stood there crying from the pain and trying desperately to catch her breath as all the release of power was starting to where her down. Which seemed to only fuel her anger. Which was only added too the more Tasia thought of how easy it all seemed to use her powers. It was a vicious cycle it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Run in the woods. (open)    

Back to top Go down

A Run in the woods. (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: