Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inu Meets Dire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Inu Meets Dire   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:20 pm

He sighed as he walked along the streets, blindfold in place and heavy collar bouncing a little as the broken chain clinked against the metal of the latch on the collar. If he wasn't Aoi's dog, he'd be eating these people instead of trying to move through them without hurting them. How he hated having to try to avoid killing humans. They were food for him, not a child. Cursed Aoi and his leash.

"Damn this leash he has me on...I'd love to eat them all..." he grumbled lowly before he paused in the center of the sidewalk and lifted his head so he could sniff the air. Upon lowering his head, a sly smile spread across his features and he couldn't help but to chuckle lowly. "Oh? How amusing...a pup seems to have wandered into the city..." he mused as he turned his head in the direction of the new found pup.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:42 pm

Vech took another look at the map of Tokyo, and if she wasn't lost then that was saying something. Having grown up entirely in Russia this was beyond a new experience for the girl. looking around she wandered over to a small park if only not to feel so crowded in the large city. She looked around once more and sighed, her senses did nothing for her here- too many humans, too much smog, and too much noise. Going to a bench she sat and rubbed her temples, what in the world had she been thinking, going to find the counsel instead of waiting for a letter or response of some kind, this was, admittedly, not one of her brighter moments.

"Now what do I do?" Taking one last sniff just to see if she got any type of sent of anything besides human. She caught a faint breeze of something, not human, but not anything familiar either. "What in the world is that?" getting up she moved to the direction the sent came from.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 am

He snorted at her words as he tilted his head a little to respond to her question, "Not what...Who." He turned bodily, chain bouncing against his chest as his heavy combat boots clunked against the sidewalk, giving away the fact that he himself was making no effort to be hidden or even remotely stealthy.

"If you really want to know what I am though, I'm a vampire...a special breed who is one of the last of his kind...and one who is a dog on a fucking leash..." he answered lowly before he moved closer to her, stopping only about six feet away from her. "The better question is, why is a pup like you all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:32 am

"I am looking to speak with the counsel, nothing more." She took note of the chain and such.It must be irritating, to not be able to run free. " My name is vechnaya noch' or just Vech if you need, what might I call you?" she looked around to check escape routes if they became needed. She noticed the short distance between them and shifted slightly. The distance made her uneasy to say the least, but she did not back down completely, but willing to walk away.

"what brings you here?" She shifted once more and watched him closely. someone of his stature could overpower her, no matter how much training she has had.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:53 am

Asami was walking ever slowly she had just got donedealing with a target.... This was so manotness everytime she had a target she had to run around Tokyo it was almost as if they planned her to run around Tokyo like a mad woman.... She caught the scent of a werewolf and a vampire... She could feel the hairs on her head starting to stiffen at the scent of a wolf... She stroked the scar on her leg that was left after a wolf nearly tore it off..... She sighed as she spotted the objects of the scents... She felt even more irritated  when she spotted the object of the vampires scent... "Not again..." She mumbled it lowly so as to not offend anybody...

The last time she spotted a collared vampire it didn't end the way she would have like it too.... Instead he ended up telling her to be more of a vampire even if it meant drinking from another vampire...
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:42 pm

He tilted his head at the mention of the council and snorted. "The council...Of course it'd be someone wanting to find my damn master..." he grumbled before he sighed and moved, barely indicating any movement at all before he appeared behind her, chain only clinking after he moved to put a hand on her head. "Kyoki is my name...as for why I'm here...well...I live in the castle in the city," he answered before another scent caught his attention and he couldn't help but smile as he let his hand slide off her head and he turned towards the source of the scent.

"My my...look at what we have here..." he mused lowly as he looked in her direction. The illusion was that he was completely blind with his eyes covered, but anyone who had met him once would be well aware that he was in fact fully able to see who he was speaking to, and was very alert to his surroundings. "Please tell me you have a reason for walking into my line of sight...."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Her eyes shifted over as she stiffened, this was bad, you never give your back to your opponent. Even if you only just meet the person. As she heard the man, Kyoki, talk to another being. She shifted only her eyes to try and see the new comer, a woman by the sent as she took a deep breath. The hand a heavy weight as it moved over her head then off.

"Kyoki, I am unsure of who your master is though I have a educated guess, who is the guest there? Someone you know?" Kyoki along with a friend spelled trouble for her. If he brought company while she was alone it meant her death. All her muscles tensed more, even if they were in the middle of a park for humans it promised nothing, she new she was outmatched and out numbered.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 am

Asami felt her eyebrow twitch a little bit and then turned to acknowledge the man speaking to her.... "That depends why are you looking at me? See something you like?" She sounded like a smart ass she knew that but right now she didn't give a fuck.... She was in a bad mood anyway... "Sorry.... I shouldn't have said that... Anyway I actually was just passing by trying to find a bus stop to go home....." She wondered what was up with the blindfold but then quickly let it go.... She nodded to the girl standing on the other side of him a bit nervously... She was afraid of wolves.... After the accident when she was jumped by three children of the night she has never been quite right with them....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:00 am

Kyoki snorted at the wolf's question and looked at Asami. "She is not someone I know by personal means...I've heard rumors of her through the streets mostly...A vampire who isn't a vampire...one who rejects her own desires and attempts to become something she can never be..." he then sighed and shrugged before responding to Asami's question, "Why would I look at someone who lies to herself and wants to live in a fantasy world? Especially considering I hate people who lie to me..."

He then turned his attention back to the wolf. "As for your question earlier...My master is Aoi Rei, head of the magic fucking council..."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:21 am

Still not relaxing she slowly turned her head to look out the side of her eyes at the two others. No sudden movements would be her best friend in this situation... That and not making to many smart comments to piss them off.

"Tell me, if I turn to look at you, will you take that as a threat? I'd like to look at who I am speaking to," she didn't want to fight, if it could be helped, especially against someone in connection to the counsel. Even as a slave or servant is besides the point, he would be stronger and there would be more consequences to running or fighting either one. "Also, that stinks. I can't imagine being caged to a single person against my will. Is there no way out?" She really couldn't, serving the pack is one thing, but to be tied against your will to one person and not being allowed to make decisions for yourself. It sounds smothering beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 am

Asami growled and clenched her fists... She let her power radiate from her for a moment as she said.... "Now you look here how I live my life is my business you telling this girl that I lie to myself is not your place nore ever will be.... I never wished what happened to me to come to fruition but it did.... But I make use of the power iv'e been given to do what others cannot... My life is what I make of it so you can keep your idiotic comments to yourself!..." She was not going to tolerate the things the man said he was acting as if she was a fool.... On top of that she didn't like people talking about her past and her thought patterns as if she wasn't even there....

She glanced at the wolf and bit her lip.... She listened to the comments about being caged and scoffed it off..... To her it didn't matter whether or not he was chained to Aoi Rei he still was in serious need of an attitude adjustment.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:48 am

He snorted and waved Asami's comments off. Getting upset over a little comment like that only served to prove he was right. "I will say as I please. You're anger only serves to prove that I've struck a cord, and therefore must have been getting at the right answers," he said snidely before he sighed exasperatedly at the wolf. "Give me a fucking break...I'm not tethered to him so tightly that I can't do and think on my own. He asked me to be a guard for the gates of Tsuin Sekai, and so I am, he asked me not to kill others, so I will obey unless provoked to do otherwise. Aoi Rei may be my master now...but he knows what happened to my previous master...and he is respectful of me and my brothers." Kyoki was a crude man, it was true, but when he spoke he spoke with purpose and didn't waste time on beating around the bush or sugar coating things. He had been raised too harshly and violently to be soft and gentle.

"If you want to look at me, look at me...I don't care what you do. I'm not your father, I won't give you commands and I don't expect you to ask my permission," he told her before he looked at Asami once again. "As for you and your situation...it isn't how you became a vampire, or even if you wanted to become one...the fact that you hate the very thing you are now, one with the power to help those who can't help themselves is what I hate. You weakened yourself by spending all of that time refusing to feed, you wasted the strength that could have saved so many more lives...and yet you get angry at me for pointing out something I heard from rumors...obviously I have made an impact in some way, so shut your bitching up or do something about me...either way, I've proven my point."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:06 am

She turned to face the both of them and finally got a look at the woman who had come into the conversation. Relaxing only a fraction at now being able to see them in front of her. Looking at the lady she nodded to her in greeting.

"I apologize, I don't know you, so when you said master I assumed things were different. I only asked because I had no wish to be maimed tonight, I don't know you as I said, and I have no knowledge as to what you would do." She turned and backed up a little, relaxing a bit more, then looked to the woman again. "I don't know you either, and I can't judge you for anything I don't know what happened for sure. I'm sure you have your reasons for whatever you feel, do, or don't do." She looked around the park once again to look at escape routes.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 am

Asami let out a growl toward the blindfolded man.... Not only was he completely wrong about why she was mad but he felt the need to lecture her as if she were a child... "For starters I am not angry about what you said.... I am fully aware that my powers at first weakened due to lack of human blood the blood supplements weren't exactly the best route to take.... I am angry because every single time I meet someone they feel the need to point out the fact that I am not like the other vampires in this world.... I'm mad because people judge me before they know my circumstances and how I feel...."

Her eyes focused on the man and she snarled... "You are a fool that judges and assumes before he knows anything.... That's sad.... Also for your information I now drink the blood of vampires to contain my strength and my powers have awakened.... I am at a level unprecedented from my original level....." This argument was escalating very quickly but if she was going to have her bad points recognized then she was going to do the same to him.... He could have just said I know of her or i don't know her but he had to purposely voice the rumors as if to provoke her....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Meets Dire   

Back to top Go down

Inu Meets Dire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: