Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can I Take You Anywhere?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Hajime has spent the last three days listening to Neikan bitch about him not being gay... Keep in mind he has been trying to hunt somebody for Aoi this target has been causing trouble and drinking blood to dangerous levels... He finally captures the vampire and is dragging him back to the castle all the while hearing... Haji lets have sex... Over and over again... "Neikan I swear to God if you keep on bitching im going to shove my size 14 boot square up your ass! Because of your bitching this hunt took two days more than necessary!" He glared at Neikan a moment and went back to dragging the vampire....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:17 pm

"Oh stop your bitching...you caught the guy didn't you?" he mused boredly as he looked dully at the skyline in the distance. A very rare sight to see out in public anymore, Neikan had black hair with white streaks that fell just past his shoulder blades and was dressed in his usual black, skin tight jeans that made many pose the question of how he even wore them when they were hardly even nothing more than just a few scraps of cloth that seemed to hardly be held together at the seams. Piercings that covered his ears, all the way around and his eye brow and lip and even tongue. Chains hung at his sides and his shirt was a deep crimson that had his band's logo on it.

"If you wouldn't fight me on it...you'd not have me to worry about all the time you know Haji...after all...I'm not that hard to please..." he mused as he turned his attention back to Hajime to stare at him with his mix-matched eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:45 pm

Hina was heading into town to see the store that had opened up last month, stealing away all his customers with all their flashy signs up all over the neighborhood. The only reason he was here was because one of the store employees had the nerve to put a sign in front of his shop.

"Ooh, when I get my hands on who ever it is..." he said, not looking were he was walking and collided with a light pole, catching  the sign on it and knocked the sign out of his hand and onto his foot.

"Ow!" he screamed, grabbing his foot with one hand and bouncing backwards on one foot, falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Hajime looked up and struggled not to laugh when he spotted a man fall on his ass.... He tried not to laugh.... "Oi Neikan did you see that?.... He fell all over himself.... Poor guy must not be in his right mind..." Hajime kicked the guy on the ground.... "Don't move if you do the pain will be much worse!" He walked over to the boy and looked at him a moment before helping him up.... "Looks like you are having yourself a few issues there......" Hajime could tell from his scent that he was human... He looked him over a moment blonde, somewhat muscular, looks young and is clumbsy..... "Neikan don't you even dare!" He just knew this was going to go south really quickly....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:10 am

Neikan glared at Hajime and flipped him off. "Fuck you Haji! I'l do whatever the hell I please...you're not my brother..." he said as he then turned to smile at the younger boy. "Well aren't we clumsy?" he asked as he looked at him with warmth. A deceiving warmth, but none the less, it was well hidden thanks to his emotion manipulation.

"It would likely help if you would pay attention to where you were going..." he told the boy as he looked at him. He knew he wasn't exactly the most inviting person, but he was very well aware of the fact that this was a human and he tried his best to be less brooding and more warm and kind.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:26 am

"uh.." hina said blushing as he scrambled to get up of the ground. After standing up and wiping the dirt off his backside. feeling embarrassed form that little misshaping. his first thought was to run way seeing as he dose not like people. but something about the man in front of him caught his attention maybe it was the piercings or the way he smile by hina could tell he was being nice and he always tried to be nice to those who were nice to him "hello i'm hina.. hina kastu it is nice to meet you" he said with the biggest smile he could manage "you and your ... is that a body you have there is he dead" hina said looking over at the other man and noticing the man on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:10 am

As soon as the boy said that the vampire stood up and began to run, in an instant Hajime flipped one of his pistols over his shoulder and fired... The bullet hit the ground in front of him and ricocheted into the air and almost shot him in the head.... "Sit..." With that the man sat down and decided he was no longer going to run.... "No he is alive.... But he wont be if he keeps trying to run!...." He said it just loud enough to make sure the vampire heard him.... He looked at Neikan and said.... "By the way now in a weird sense we are brothers....." He meant of course the whole Hajime is a pure blood now but that was a conversation for another time... "Also we are on a schedule..." That was his way of saying no raping the small insignificant human....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:18 am

Neikan chuckled and bowed to him a little and replied lowly, "Neikan is my name...Neikan Chi..." he sighed though as he looked over at Hajime. "Shcedule schmedule...I don't give a damn about what my brother wants or doesn't want...if you want to leave then by all means, go," he told Hajime before he turned his attention back to the human boy.

"Don't worry. We're not here to make fun of you, only to make sure you're not hurt...you're not hurt are you?" he asked as he looked down at the boy's legs, checking for cuts or scrapes.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:41 am

"No no i'm fine this happens more often then not" hina said grinning like an idiot taking a step back feeling a little uncomfortable. "Well, if you guys have some where it go, then please don't let me stop you." Hina said.

"Neikan and Hajime was it? Thank you both for your concern- Oh! Here" hina said he pulled two flyers of of his paints pockets that said kastu's shop of wonders "This is my family shop. if you two want you.. could stop by some time the address is on the flyer ,but you don't have to if you don't wanna" Hina said nervously.

"And good luck with that guy over there." He bowed to both of then and proceeded to pick up the sign he doped earlier. turning to leave he said  "Neikan i wouldn't mind to see you again. Thank you for your concern." he said a walked away with his originally destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:49 am

Hajime nodded to him and sighed he just didn't know where he fucked up.... "There is no saving the boy now..." Neikan was going to rape this boy two ways from thursday.... Now Hajime couldn't prevent it either.... Damnit now he has to deal with Neikan getting all excited.... "Neikan don't hurt the boy to badly.... He's just a kid...." Sadly he had to babysit Neikan under Aois orders because the last time he wanted to run around and fuck shit up.... things began to explode all over Tokyo.... "You have twenty minutes and that's it Neikan i'll stay in the front of the store when twenty minutes is up I'm dragging your ass out kicking your ass every step of the way...." The poor child has no idea what he has started....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Take You Anywhere?   

Back to top Go down

Can I Take You Anywhere?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: