Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:15 am

Semira walked silently behind the red haired man... Previously she released her from a curse upon her... He told her to follow him that he would try and change her life and possibly give her a second chance as a reaper standing at his side with his boss and friends.... She was scared out of her mind.... She should have been executed on the spot for her crimes.... Though she was possessed by that evil book....

At this point she was nothing more than a normal human girl that happens to have magical powers.... She had memorized the excerpt of reaper tome and once used it to steal the souls of the innocent and create chimera... She even combined the souls and body parts of five different species of dragons and created the ultimate chimera.... It was her guardian at one point but when they met the red haired man he killed it.... She felt sick thinking about the horrible things she had committed whilst under the influence of the tome.....

She wished that she never even found that horrible book..... She only wanted to live.... She lost everyone she loved because of that damn book.... Now she just wished they would kill her and let her suffer for her crimes but he seemed serious about making her a reaper.... "Mujo-san..... Where are you leading me?.... Why have you not executed me? I thought you said I should be dead....."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 am

Mujo just continued to walk, leading the child along with him. He was dead set on presenting her to Zero the way he believed she should be and not the way everyone had originally dubbed her. This girl was nothing more than a child who had wanted to find a place, to live the best she could and instead, she had been consumed by the ideals of the book she had so naively taken an excerpt from. She hadn't even read the entire thing, just the one part that seemed to serve the prupose she had wanted to use it for. She had shot herself in the foot by not taking the time to pay attention to the whole picture. "You're about to meet my little boss...he's the one who I want to face and tell him my thoughts..." he told her lowly.

He was hasty, if for no other reason than because he wanted to make him see his point. Zero was stubborn and childish, but he had a way with dealing with him. Mujo could see that she was worth keeping, worth saving. He wasn't about to let Zero not see it too.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:47 am

He wasn't at home nor was he in an overly good mood at the moment either. But then again that was rather normal for him. Silver amethyst eyes locked on the fool who time was up. Who thought he could run faster then death could move. He was the last of seven, and right now this one wasn't assigning these out he needed to let off some steam and take care of things himself. The scythe was large in hand much larger then him three blades off of the end and a glowing sphere full of liquid just below it. Off of the tail end of the scythe was a long bladed tassel.

The sound of the blade slicing cleanly through the air was the only sound in his ears as the man's head flew cleanly from his shoulders flying and falling rolling down the fire escape on the roof and to the street below. Not a sound left him as he sent that soul on to where it belonged and turned as he held out his hand summoning the list he was working from that was number seven....he had many more to go. The black cube shattered above his palm as he began reading the next 'target' his sins his crimes and the pending verdict he was to decide upon finding him. And find him he shall although he wasn't aware his work today was about to be interrupted or for that matter that Mujo one was looking for him, and two on an execution order he ignored it and decided to let her live and three.....was bringing her to him. If he had....he might have just locked himself in his office to avoid the unwanted headache today. Closing the cube and reabsorbing it Zero Rei began to move walking towards the edge of the building to continue on his way.....it was a long list...and he had just barely gotten started with it. But he couldn't help but feel like.....this day was one he should have decided to stay locked up in his office away from everyone and everything.....
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 am

She walked silently and then looked at him... "Your little boss?... Is your boss Lord Death? If so I don't think it would be a good idea for me to meet him I am pretty sure he is going to execute me on the spot.... After all you went against your orders.... Wont you get into serious trouble yourself?..." She just didn't understand the mind this man had... She looked over and saw a head hit the ground from up above them.... She gulped and looked up..... She just knew whatever was up there was not good for her....

She had reached over inadvertly to try an grab his sleeve for some clarity but really quickly found her hand on a barrier then she just dropped it and slipped behind him..... "Um i'll let you go first Mujo-san.... I'm pretty sure you will be ok...." To people whom knew her before all of this her personality seemed to take a complete three sixty degree turn.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:13 am

Mujo just watched the head roll and looked at it as the blood pooled and sighed. Damn that boss of his. "Fucking child..." he mumbled lowly as he shook his head and walked up the stairs, hands in his pockets. "Damn it, you know you make me thirsty when you waste it, I can't stand it..." he said as he stood there behind Zero.

"Would you stop moping for a little while and talk with me...I have a surprise for you," he said lazily as he jabbed his thumb in the direction of Semira, who was behind him, hidding like a child. "I've made a choice and you can kick my ass for it if you want, but first...hear me out a little."
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:31 am

Not even a minute into his arrival and already hearing about wasting it. "Don't touch a fucking drop...." He didn't turn around as he listened to him state he made a choice and knew by all rights an serious ass kicking was involved with it for failure to follow orders but he wanted to be heard out first. He didn't turn didn't need to. There was only one order recently that Mujo had been given since it was questionable and he had killed the Chimera soul but the beast master's had yet to be closed.

His hand tightened white knuckled on the shaft of his scythe as the butt end slammed down into the roof head bowed. "What fucking reason do you have for disobeying a direct order?" Zero spoke in a low cold tone. What possible punishment could he bestow upon Mujo.....kicking his ass wasn't likely to do him any good....knowing his luck Mujo would enjoy it. "The fucking order was simple retrieve the stolen tome and send the bitch on. Clean up the fucking mess she made and send off as many of the souls to the well that were still intact and saveable. The number of fucking countless lives ruined twisted and destroyed......I"m still fucking sorting through. the number of fractured half absorbed souls ....not to mentions those who are still missing no doubt absorbed by her....So lets hear it fucker what reason do you have for disobeying a direct fucking order and then bringing her here before me now?" Zero said in a low angry cold tone almost bordering on hateful. He turned then and faced Mujo.

He could see her hiding behind Mujo and frankly being Zero didn't care. "And yes to answer your question to him I am Lord Death." He said having easily heard her inqury. She could prattle on all the reasons in the world none of them mattered to Zero.....there was only one person he was interested in hearing right now and it wasn't the Library of souls demanding that Zero himself amend the situation at hand. "You had better have one helluva good reason Jo....and if she's wise.....she'll keep her damn mouth shut...." Zero didn't want to hear her excuses. Didn't want to waste his time listening to some sob story or her stammering trying to spit it out. Mujo made the judgement defied him....defied the final decision of the Library which had Tamashii going off in the back of his mind demanding the situation be fixed now if not by Mujo then by Lord Death himself. Mujo made this mess.....so he had better have a very good reason....if not...."If not.....you can be certain I'll be kicking your ass in a way you won't fucking like." He said irritated as he tipped his head wishing Tamashii would shut up for just two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:44 am

Semira gulped.... To stand in front of Lord Death himself knowing that she should be dead.... She couldn't tell whether Mujo was trying to help her or kill her.... But she wouldn't run away yet.... Her punishment is one she deserved she hurt quite a bit of people and killed even more..... She didn't allow them to even pass on.... She never had any right to do that even with the tome possessing her... It may not be her fault that she got possessed but it's still her responsibility... She remained quiet a moment as Zero asked.... She almost felt like she needed to speak out and tell him the truth about everything that had happened to her but she didn't feel like it would make a difference.... This was Mujo's focus to deal with......

She couldn't help but say one thing to herself.... "What have I done?...." She found herself staring at herself blaming herself for everything that had happened.... She wouldn't run because she intended to accept whatever verdict is given to her.... But she was so scared it was unreal so it was hard to tell the difference between her fear of death or her acceptance of death....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?   

Back to top Go down

Verdict: Judgement or Occupation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: