Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance Empty
PostSubject: The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance   The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:53 am

Shukumei knew that soon Mujo So would be arriving he had been given a week since that day to figure out who he wished to ask to link with him by the old Reaper magics that Mujo knew and go through with the change. Shu had been reluctant to ask one man in particular but in the end he walked through the halls of the castle in which he lived. So many here and he knew who Kyoki was and knew Kyoki would because he wanted a son. But.....

Shukumei walked up to Aoi's room seeing the door open and the man in question was in his room he could sense and feel him in there he came to speak with Aoi himself. This was something he needed to do. He had come to realize that as much as he wished to spare Aoi the burden of Shu's powers and the weight of them.....that he understood Aoi greatly. He would not spare him anything but instead he would hurt him. Would hurt him because Aoi understood the weight Shu carried, and he didn't ask him didn't entrust this gentle hearted vampire with his powers and his life...

"Aoi-Chichi..." Shukumei said knocking on the door frame as he called Aoi as he had since the day Aoi saved him. 'Father Aoi' As if Aoi was truly his father and not just the man who saved him from the weight of his powers and from the bitter loneliness itself. "May I come in and Can...I ask you something?" he inquired hoping Aoi would be willing to have his company and speak with him.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance   The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:05 am

Aoi had been sitting in the bed, legs drawn up and head resting on them as he looked out of the open doors that lead to the balcony. He had been spending the day just resting because he was so tired, so over worked that he just needed a day to rest. He not only needed rest, but he knew that he needed to feed soon. But at the sound of Shukumei's voice, he lifted his head and turned to look at the door.

He already knew what it was that he wanted to ask, but for the sake of hearing it out loud, he would wait patiently for the words to flow from the child's lips. "Come in Shu, it's all right," he answered lowly. His voice wasn't very loud, but he knew that he could be heard easily with the way things echoed in the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance   The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:14 am

Shu looked at Aoi at how tired he seemed to be and entered. He walked up to him. This man was it a year ago now saved him when he fell lured into darkness and nearly destroyed everything. Aoi could have ended him but instead faced him to die by his hands if that was what it took to bring him back to save him. In the end it was that pure gentle love that reached Shu.

Shu walked up to Aoi looking down a moment he paused biting his lower lip feeling like he had no right to ask this but he had wanted the right to choose and Mujo had agreed. So right now he had chosen and part of him knew Aoi knew why he was here. But he also knew the warm gentle man if eternally sad would wait patiently for him to ask. Although Aoi looked tired Shu didn't change his mind. Something within the depths of his heart made him realize that Aoi perhaps needed this as much as Shu himself did. "Mujo-kun said there was a way a spell that would allow a vampire to link with my soul and support the powers inside of me keeping it stable for the change...." He said lowly his hands closed at his side into fists not in anger but to try from keeping from shaking he was so nervous. It was hard for Shu to even want to to place this weight on another but...he wanted reach out to Aoi to trust in him. "I....would you be willing to link with me Aoi-chichi....would you carry the weight of my power....so that....I can go through with the change?" He looked up. "So that I can become a chylde..." he asked softly as he stood at Aoi's bedside looking down at the blankets there. He was somewhat afraid Aoi would say no. But more then that, if he said yes who would do the change? Who would bring him over?
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance   The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:46 am

Aoi shifted and lifted his arms, bringing his hands up to put a hand on either side of Shukumei's face and pulled him down gently to the bed and smiled warmly at him. "It's ok Shu. You don't have to be so nervous around me...I'm not going to do anything to hurt you..." he said lowly as he looked at him with those mix-matched eyes of his.

"I will always be happy to help you if it is within my power to do so," he told him and let his hands slip around his shoulders to hug him a little. "I'll support any weight that you put on me with a smile...all because you trust me enough to ask me for my help- all because you have enough faith in me to trust me with your life..."
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance   The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:47 am

Shukumei hugged Aoi back but closed his eyes. "I'm not afraid of you." he said softly. "The day you saved me I told Kira-Haha that I would leave I didn't want to be a burden to you or anyone...Kira-Haha told me I was wrong." Shu said hugging Aoi back with the strength of a child holding to their father. "He told me that when you came for me you weren't coming for some stranger. He said you left the castle to find your son and bring him home. ....that I had a loving family a safe place were I was loved and welcomed. Kira-Haha told me...that what I felt inside towards you was alright. That...I could call you Chichi because if anyone asked who I was to you, you'd answer your son....so when I thought about the change...I realized that the only way I could possibly hurt and burden you....is if I forgot that it was alright to lean on you to trust you completely because your the only true father I have...so it only makes sense in my heart to turn to you when I need help..." Shu said softly as he hugged Aoi not wanting to let go yet. "Thank you Aoi-chichi....I want to become a vampire...I want stay here with all of you...."

Kira had been walking down the hall towards the throne room to work on updating the Mural some more behind the thrones when he heard Shukumei and Aoi speaking he didn't pass the door but leaned on the wall just before it hearing them speaking he closed his eyes and smiled. It wasn't Shu calling him 'Haha' or Momma. It was Shukumei saying what Aoi knew but needed to hear. That for a boy who grew up being told he could have nothing and most remain forever alone and neutral that it was alright to love and be loved and it was certainly alright to want Aoi as a father. Kira bowed his head and closed his eyes....it was perfectly fine....more then that..Shukumei was finally realizing he truly was home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance   The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance Empty

Back to top Go down

The price of there Powers The choices we make. Private BlindedElegance
Page 1 of 1