Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Wed May 06, 2015 12:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Normally when these things were held it was like being in the slums but not this time. No. It was in the deepest core of the Shadow Alley. You could not even get in here unless you received one. A Black Velvet Invitation. Written with golden ink and sealed with a special stamp that could not be replicated. The place was incredible from ceiling to floor it was pristine white and black marble pillars and tables. With everything from Noble Pureblood Vampire's sipping on fine glass's of the richest selections of blood to Crime boss's from places as far away as Russia and Italy. Even those of America were here and South America.....why this was why The Black Velvet Ball. Those gathered looked over as the Head of the Yakuza families had been invited this year and he had his 'plus one' with him...before looking at the doors as they opened and showed the 'dance floor.'

They would walk through and select the Slaves they wished to bid on walk up and place there bids and then wait to see if they were out bid or won the bid. If they won the bid they won the slave. Each slave was standing on a table at varying heights inspected for purity and tagged accordingly as well as numbered....as if they were nothing more then animals....they weren't even given dignity of clothes for this because how else was a Master to know if they really liked the whole package or not if they could not see it? Was the the theory of those who ran this event....

Standing in the middle of the room staged with the light cutting him in half on purpose was a small delicate boy on a table positioned above the others because at his height of 5'1" he'd be lost among them. Half his head was silver-white the other violet purple, one eyes pale crimson the other silted silver. He had a slave collar around his neck with an odd glass charm filled with a red liquid. Beneath his right eye was a 'j' with two dots behind it and his left three small claw marks going down. His arms held to the side like the others in the restraints coming up from the floor. His left nipple was pieced with a golden ring a diamond hanging down with three rubies on either side any who had been to one of these before knew it meant he hadn't been used at all yet. Not for feeding not for breeding he was untrained. His right nipple was pierced with a golden ring and a tag number hanging off for betting purposes. In his right ear was a security tag pierced through the upper cartilage as if he was nothing more then an animal. He stared quietly at those gathered he simply closed his eyes....he had been told this night once the mark of feeder over the Feeder-breeder faded indicating he had finally turned a year old he would loose his innocence and would of course be beaten if he refused it wasn't the beaten part he worried about it was the spell on the glass ball hanging off of his collar.....that blood in it would do terrible things to him if any of it even touched his skin. His eyes traveled over the people in the room as one huge guy shouldered his way past a almost regal looking redhead making his way towards Misute licking his lips.....that look of a predator made him sick to his stomach but he dare not disobey.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 5:24 am

Chuckling, Sarubia smiled and nodded. A fast learner...even so, this kid would play a key role in his future. Sarubia was a selfish man who desired only to dominate, to be the leader and sole owner of everything in his grasp. He had been taught that b his father, and had no choice but to be that now. "Where I want you is always by my side...never in the rest of your life will you be far from my sight Misute...that's the rules for both you, and Kuri," he explained as he brought the hand he had been tracing his thumb over Misute's flesh with up to rest on the child's head.

Smiling for Sarubia was deceptive. He was happy, but he was far more amused by the fact that he had gained two new toys in one night.

Letting his hand drop though, he turned to look at Kuri and motioned for him to come on. "Let's go home for now...I don't want to get him dirty. The alley is no place to finish this...we'll finish things for sure once we're home...."
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 5:45 am

Misute looked at him. "Hai."he said it was the rule he was given to always be within sight of this man. To be near him no matter what. That was the rules set in place for him and for this other. Which no doubt meant form this point forward no matter where Sarubia went he was to follow unless told by Sarubia to stay put. He didn't move from Sarubia's touch on his head and the word's 'I don't want to get him dirty' had him curious.

Kuri nodded. "Of course Aniki." He said as he walked over to his brother putting his gun away Miguel would come crawling when he was hungry and needed other avenues. But he left with Sarubia leaving the Shadow Alley and going back to the Mansion were the men weren't around to interrupt this night. Kuri knew better then anyone what was happening this night. And if they went to the club some fool would be stupid enough to interrupt him.

~*~
Kuri looked at the grand estate that Saru owned as they pulled up the ride back never took long, but now that they were here he looked at the child. Just over a human year old no longer a new born vampire....Sarubia needed people like him people who belonged solely to him. "Do you want me to wait in the hall Aniki?" he asked as they entered Saru rarely used this place but this was special. He had a brand new toy to make his completely.

Kuri looked back at Misute next to him. "It's already resonating....for the second bite...he really isn't fighting you are all." Kuri looked at the boy he was keeping his word with in less then half an hour the first bite was pulsing this close to it's maker for the second to be placed. The boys body was ready to receive the second mark....whenever Saru wanted to do it.

Misute stood there tucked into Sarubia's side more or less as he looked at the estate it was grand, much grander then the Twilight mansion for sure. As much as he wanted to touch the fang marks he left them alone knowing he'd cause himself nothing but trouble they had healed but they ached and throbbed he had no idea that was because of how very new they were and his 'master' was next to him. And they were more or less throbbing for the 'marking ceremony' to continue. Especially since.....he accepted the first without battling it. Giving in because it wouldn't stop throbbing he reached up and placed his palm over it...he swore Sarubia's fangs were still in his neck...feeding right now it wasn't that it was a painful throb more like a pulse a call.

Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 5:55 am

Sarubia took his coat off and hung it in the closet beside the grand staircase before he began to unbutton his white dress shirt. He turned to look at Kuri and smiled at him before he took his tie off and the removed his shirt. He had been very uncomfortable in that suit, always was when he had to wear them really. "I know you're not planning to just stand there Kuri...you're too hungry for that..." he said lowly as he moved over to his little brother and put a hand on his left cheek and ran his thumb over the pale skin there. He loved his brother so much, and for him, he would become anything- even a demon.

"I'll feed you while I finish this..." he said as he moved, letting his hand slide slowly away from his brother's cheek before he turned to look at Misute. The ceremony had to be finished, and when it was...the child would be too exhausted to finish things. He would feed Kuri and let Misute rest after this. He then patted him on the head and began to walk up the stairs that lead to the massive hall that held at least 15 different rooms. At the end, the only door to itself was where Sarubia entered, leaving the doors open as he disappeared inside.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 6:11 am

"Of course not Aniki.  It's been a while since I've seen you have this much fun. After all tonight has given you new toys to play with so I wish to be good and wait a while longer while Aniki gets to play. I don't mind seeing you have this fun Aniki so when your ready to let me feed I meant to stay back until then..." Kuri said as he looked at Sarubia moved to follow as did Misute without a word.

Misute had blinked though looking up at Sarubia when he removed the suit jacket tie and dress shirt hot....was an word that came to mind but it wasn't enough Sarubia was one of those men who was incredibly well built smooth skin hard packed muscles from the peck's down through the well defined stomach it was no wonder as he looked at him that Miguel had not stood a chance. Saruba was chiseled and well defined and well 'hot'.

Misute walked following as was his place still pressing on the mark and entered the room as was expected of him but it was how he felt once in there...

Misute stood there in the room near the bed he brought his hand down from the mark which still pulsed and hummed but this is what he asked for so he could not complain not once. He did though reach up and play with his tunic tugging at the material a bit and looking not at Sarubia's face no more like his chest the power of the muscles there. He was hot....so very hot right now... His other hand tugged nervously at the waistline of pants under the tunic was he supposed to remove the clothes now that he was here? He didn't know didn't know what Sarubia wanted and so he fused with his clothes playing like a nervous school girl standing before her strong boyfriend about to give up her innocence for the first time the funny thing was that wasn't to far off from the truth. "What...do..." He murmured...what do you want me to do was what he wanted to say but he stammered and fell silent that moment of brave words earlier lost now that he was alone with the brothers and he had sealed his fate....especially since when he spoke his eyes traveled as his head was bowed from his 'Master's' chiseled chest down lower to something much more naughty still covered in cloth and in that moment it became very clear as they him barely feed to keep it down.....just what he was as a heated blush lit up Misute's cheeks turning them a bright pink.....He was a Crusnik...and fed just to this side of starving or not....his body was heating up the longer he was near Sarubia and the mark pulsed. Misute shifted fussing with the tunic part of him wanting to take off the heavy material the other not sure he was allowed and good grief was he getting hot right now...he wasn't thinking about wither or not he was being rude not with where his eyes had landed. Heck it was hard to think at all at the moment his body seemed to crave desire one thing at the moment and that was the return of Sarubia's fangs and whatever else he wanted.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Sarubia had walked into the bathroom, the grand rooms connected and grabbed a quick dunk under the cold water. He hadn't been too comfortable with the clothes he had been wearing, and they were easily the hottest things he had ever graced his figure with. Even as a vampire, his body temperature slowly rose as he had observed in the slave trade.

He came back out of the bathroom with a towel over his dripping hair, drying it calmly as he walked back into the carpeted room only to be greeted with a very amusing sight. His new little toy tugging nervously at his clothes, unsure of what to do no doubt. He couldn't help but smirk and chuckle as he paused in the middle of the room, his blue eyes fixed on Misute.

"Isn't he lovely Kuri?" he asked lowly, breaking the silence as he had been observing silently for a few minutes. "He's a treasure among us...a pure snowflake among the blood red sea...." he said lowly as he took the towel off of his hair and tossed it to the floor, forgotten as he looked over at Kuri and then at Misute again.

He had heard Misute, even if he didn't want him to. He moved over to the little vampire and took his tunic off, discarding it just like the towel. "What I want, Misute, is to finish what you've started...I want you to be comfortable and relaxed...if you want them off, take them off, if you want to touch me, touch me...anything you want is yours in this family...even if it's not me, I'll give you anything you ask for," he explained lowly as he took hold of Misute's hands and put them on either side of his chest, letting Misute touch him, his cold skin letting droplets of the cold water trace their way down to his pants line and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Kuri nodded. "there are but precious few like him and even among those he is still purer still..." Kuri agreed. That child was untouched by anything Hiroshi had locked him away in a cell in the middle of the complex where he was feed only. His outside contact was almost none the entire time except for being fed until now. Kuri didn't dare say it but even Aoi's precious Kira had a darkness to him an anger deep down that he let go of for Aoi's sake. Misute was no such creature even there when he could have killed he instead disarmed only he asked others to stop. This boy.....was neither of the world of light so blinding it was hard to see his flaws or the dark were the flaws screamed at you. He was between them.

Misute blinked when the tunic was taken off of him and looked at the man before him as he spoke. What he wanted. Is to finish what Misute himself started. To finish binding him as Misute had asked of him. Because Misute had asked it of him. Wanted him to be comfortable and relaxed and before said that he didn't want him filthy. If the clothes bothered him to take them off. If he wanted to touch Sarubia then touch him....what ever he wanted even if it wasn't him..

Misute looked up at Sarubia. He wanted the collar off he wanted the nightmare of the human blood hanging from his neck gone. He reached back with one hand leaving the other to touch Sarubia to touch the collar wrap his hand around the bead. Without being punished for it? He put his hand back on Sarubia's chest. "I said it there and I'll say it again. The only thing I want is to stay by your side. " Misute said softly. "I..." He placed his hands palms hot skin hot against Sarubia's cooler skin. "I don't want anyone else....just you....if that makes me an idiot so be it....but this is what I want." Misute said as he believing in this man's words touched him let his hands move along smooth muscular skin. He traced up pausing but he hated these clothes what they meant as well and he was hot so he removed the pants not like he hadn't spent a good amount of time like this to begin with being looked at but not touched. Misute stepped back closer to Sarubia again letting his hands do as Sarubia indicated they could touch him. "I may be out of place for wanting it....but it doesn't change it....the only one I want to be bound to, who I want touching me...is you..." He said as he looked up at Sarubia then down again letting his forehead come to rest against his chest. Clothed in nothing but his collar.

"No one else....all I want is to be allowed to stay by your side, and be what you need me to be..." Misute said as he stepped close to Sarubia his forehead against the cool skin his own hot so very hot his hands and arms resting against him. If it was wrong so be it....let that bead break and punish him for it. But....it was how he felt.

Kuri leaned his chin on his palm and elbow on the arm of the chair watching this boy this child even now said the same thing....he wanted nothing more then to be Sarubia's.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Sighing, Sarubia brought his hand up to cup the bead hanging from the collar. The only thing left to tell others he was a slave. Without any second thoughts, he jerked the bead off of the collar, breaking the tiny links that held it dangling in place and held it up to the light to look at it for only a short second before breaking it open and drinking the blood inside it. Licking his lips, he tossed the bead over his shoulder to Kuri.

"I've said it once already, but I'll say it again now...you're an idiot..." he said lowly as he looked down at Misute before he brought his hand down to place his fingers under Misute's chin and made him look up at him. "Even if you're an idiot...that doesn't stop me from being an idiot just the same..." he admitted lowly as he leaned down and kissed the little vampire before him, his hands moving down to run over the warm flesh of Msiute's bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   Sat May 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Misute went a bit wide eyed as he felt Sarubia lift the bead and break it free without damaging the glass and then he shattered the bead swallowing the human blood inside. Just ordinary human blood what made it dangerous was Misute's allergy to it. He looked up at this man before him as he spoke calling him an idiot again and then himself as well before kissing him. Misute closed his eyes as he was kissed his hands moving to slide around his strong frame and hold him as he returned the kiss.

He all but melted into that kiss, it was his first really Misute wasn't even sure if he was doing it right, or if there was a wrong way to kiss someone. Was he doing something that Sarubia wouldn't like? All of these things rolled around in the back of his mind as he returned the kiss mirroring what he received. But as Sarubia's hands moved over his heated skin he gasped everything felt so intense right now the coolness of his hands against Misute's own hot flesh had him gasping and moaning into the kiss shifting a bit on his feet as he held to Sarubia so as to not loose his balance. Something as simple as a kiss....was doing all of this?

Kuri watched easily catching the bead in the air and looked at it he would get rid of it later. There was nothing left on the boy telling anyone that he was a slave and when Saru placed his mark on the boy the Mark of feeder-breeder began to fade. It was being overpowered by a much older much more powerful contract then one created by vampiric magic and ink. A promise and a bond between two vampires sealed in blood. It was only a fool who believed any contract outside of one bound by fang and blood would hold any lasting power against those who knew how to break it. Misute choose Sarubia. Kuri looked at Misute he was perhaps what Sarubia had needed Kiyasha to be. But Kiyasha had been so badly broken. Misute was yet untouched by anyone and this time woe be the fool who did.....Saru would no doubt destroy them slowly. Because unlike even Kiyasha....who stayed and was hesitant always Misute looked his brother in the eyes and accepted him outright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]   

Back to top Go down

The Black Velvet Ball. [private BlindedElegane]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: