Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:26 am

hina took a long slip of the his coke. siting the drank down on the dark oak wood bar top. seeing his reflection in the wood his short blond hair dangling before his face as his bluefish green eyes starred back at him. hina was wearing a heavy gray coat with fur on the inside under it was a red shirt with Baka and test logo on it on and black Jean pants that had worn white places on then for looks. sighing to himself he turn around to face the mob of people that had filled the old world style bar. he could see over top of the crowd that had filled up the little bar most of them siting down at the tables in the middles of the room having conversations about their favorite sports teams that were in the final fours or so old friends meeting up for a drink. booths line the walls were people could sit. neon flashing signs covered the walls above the booths with the name of different types of drinks on them most  shining in green or red. even now and again you would see a blue colored sign. like the one outside of the doors on the roof that said table stop bar on it in german. like the rest of the signs it was all in greman. like every thing else in Berlin the roar of the crowed over power the sound of the tvs in every corner of the room. showing sport matches like basket ball or some thing along that line. hina turned back around to watch one of the tvs looking at it thought the mirror behind the asortment of different bottles that was behind the bar.

hina was on a vacation with school being out and no other jobs besides running the shop hina father wanted him to come along to gremany with him. hina father usual did this years most of the time coming by himself leave hina to run the shop by himself for the summer, but his father wanted him to come a rare thing indeed that his father wanted anything to do with him, and that brought hina back to the reason why he was here in this bar. after they had got of the plane hina father left him he at this bar along saying that he had to deal with some werewolf thing that hina would not understand. if he wanted him to come then why did he just leave him here my dad is an idiot hina said to himself hey can I have a other coke hina said to the bar keep in greman. after the barkeep refilled hina drink hina gave him some money for two more refills after that he was going back to the hotel. the wrist thing about this is not the fact that he left me it is the fact that I can drink on trips like this.   hina said it is not the fact that he is underage. it is the fact that he dose not know anyone had if he got drunk bad things come happen and then he would have to fix those bad things before werewolf father found out about it. just as hina finished his second glass of coke a bar fight broke out between a drunk man and some random guy sitting at a table in the middle of the hina caught a few words like " quit hitting on my wife" and " you son of a bitch" before turning around to enjoy the show of the sober man hitting the drunk one in the face with a chair. then the drunk man stubbing back an falling in to a table taking it with him had he fell to the ground. the whole room was silent for one moment then so teenager in the back threw a beer bottle in the middle of the room and the chaos erupted in a matter of seconds.!even one in the bar, but hina was fighting chairs being thrown across the room tables being flip up side down and over to give cover of the in slot of bottles being thrown across the room at least I will have a show before my dad gets back hina thought to himself has he ducked down as a beer bottle sailed above his head and broken the mirror behind the the bar.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:49 pm

He was here in Germany while his brother was back home dealing with a young man who was turning his world inside out and upside down. The old world eccentric bar wasn't normally his style but he was here never the less. The mix in the bar was everything from Human's, Vampire's Vampwolves, some where's as well. Word on the streets was that the 'doggies' had there tails in a tiff and were gathering here in Germany. Werewolves from all over were collecting here and so here he was waiting till the time he was supposed to meet his contact here in Germany. His Aniki sent him here because he had studied a few years here and knew a few people in the underground who he could glean information from. So here he was sitting at the bar, long crimson red hair bound and resting over one shoulder. Pale emerald green eyes watching everyone in the mirror behind the bar. He wore a long black duster the sleeves removed to show bare arms with black leather bands wrapped and tied around his biceps. Black leather bracers covered his wrists with three quarter gloves also in black. The gloves left his thumb, index and pinkie exposed. He wore a black muscle shirt with carefully placed tears a loose chain mesh 'tank' over that as well. His black leather jeans hugged his frame so tight that one had to wonder how he got them on especially since there were cut up so much it almost looked more like skin tight leather wrappings. Around his waist were six or seven heavy chained belts hanging down to criss-cross around his waist. Heavy shin length combat boots finished the look. Except for the heavy black 'piece' belted to his right leg. A tassle hanging off of the butt of the gun.

Two weeks ago Saru had gained a new addition to the family and was spending time with the little Shadow-walker. Which was no big deal. That left Kurimuzon'aru to come here or rather when the rumors surfaced the next day Kuri mentioned having contacts here in Germany and he could go get the info for Saru. His brother looking less then pleased to let Kuri so far out of his sight again agreed because Kuri swore he'd come back and that he would be careful.

Careful.....sure.....Kuri lifted his Irish coffee and took a drink which was basically just a regular cup of coffee with Bailey's Irish cream Liquor in it full of flavor mild kick. But when battle royal broke out he turned and watched leaning back on his barstool relaxed things flying past and around nowhere near him until one damn rat went and broke the mirror behind him causing it to shatter outwards....the problem? The flying object whooshed just by his ear. And then another breaking several bottles and the such on the other side of him. "Tsk....bloody pathetic rats all of em....." He said annoyed as his general air of amusement died down. "Now your all wasting my time." He said eyebrow twitching as someone flew towards him he moved but the rooms flaying arm caught his cup and broke it. Sighing annoyed and bored he pulled Hades from its Hollister the black gun not even reflecting light and with the silencer chamber turned off the high powered release as he fired was all that was heard. Sharpnel fell upon the fighters as flying tables and chairs were reduced to splinters, glass bottles to shards with there liquid spilling all over the floor. "You filthy rats could have killed each other to my amusement but your mistake was bringing it to me....you wanna continue? By all means keep it on that side of the bar and kill each other....its amusing. Or I can of course clean out all of you filthy rats right now." " Kuri leveled his gun as the bartender shakily handed him a second cup of coffee...."I'm waiting..." He said lowly sitting down as they looked at him the gun and each other before fighting again keeping well clear of him.

The bartender made it down to were Hina was looking back at Kuri sighing. "I'll be happy if they just don't push that one too far or none of us are walking out alive kid....might be a bad day for you to be here....that one is Kurimuzon'aru Hitogoroshi.....he's high up in the Yakuza...they say second to the Leader in fact if he's here its not good for any of us...."
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:43 pm

thanks for the warning. I didn't think that the yakuza came this far into Germany. you might want to close up shop after he leaves. well if their his any thing left after he's done shooting up the place. here take this tip something tells me that you might need it to replace the hole in the ceiling hina said to the bar keep handing he some money he knew how hard it was to run something like this.

hina finished his drank putting the glass on top of the bar counter. his hand already on the customized shotgun under his heavy coat. in truth if that man had not done what he just did hina was going to take care of the bar fight with his riot rounds. rubber rounds used by police they wouldn't kill anyone but would have broken some bones. Hina study the man form the broken mirror most of which was in the floor but enough of it remained to see some one for its spider web cracks. the first thing he noticed was that the man wore black a lot of black and that was an understatement, and had long red hair. hina did not care much that it was his gun that caught his eye. the black gun was what made hina neverious he drawled it with lighting ease that told hina that it was light and packed a punch much like his golden gun

hina smiled he had found some one that had impressed him. that in its self was a hard thing to do but if it happend you were some one special and hina was going to learn every thing he could about you and what made you tick.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Kuri watched the fight until there was nothing left to watch the pile in the room of semi aware drunk and a few sober people somewhere between needing a hospital to check them out and Just a good strong drink and some painkillers was amusing to say the least. He really did enjoy watching rats take care of each other so he didn't have to waste his time dealing with them. He did get up though and walked down the length of the bar to where the Bartender was speaking to the kid. Kuri set down the empty cup of coffee and looked at them both before his eyes settled on Gregor. He knew this Tender he was working here back when Kuri was studying here a worm of a man who had as much courage as a slug. No he was just this side of completely worthless.

The sound of Hades being set down on the bar and the wood cracking under the immense weight of the hand gun was enough to get the man to look down at the solid black gun with golden trim. The black roman numeral thirteen etched into the side of it. A warning of the sort of luck to come to any who dared cross him...Kuri leaned against the bar as he rested his arm there and sighed. "Ol man when was the last time Herr Zelig made his way into this bar?"

"Six or seven months ago....he...he said he had something in Dresden he would be tending to...."

"Did he call you to tell you I would be coming and to reserve this bar?" Kuri asked pretty much knowing the answer since so many rats were scurrying about.

"No...no Herr Hitogoroshi...he never called....never said a word I have not head from him I swear it..." He said not wanting to get on this one's shit list of course part of the problem was Gregor sorta messed up and caused Sarubia's group a lot of problems a few years back he really didn't want to find out what happened if you pissed off Sarubia Hitogoroshi twice.

"Relax Gregor. Word on the streets are the mutts have there nose's in the dirt sniffing around for trouble." Kuri said and Gregor shook his head.

"No Herr Hitogoroshi the Dirt is nothing more then the Lunar festival for the Were's there funny about it wanting no one messing with there traditions is all....they gather here for the festival those who participate I swear that's all I know. Herr Keifer of Germany would not allow the Were's to be gathering here and cause trouble for *HIM*"

Kuri nodded and lifted the immensely heavy gun up off of the bar the deep impression perfect in the wood as if the gun was still resting there and then he moved slipping it as if it weighed nothing into the holster on his leg. "Were is Zelig hiding?" He pondered

"Dresden still I believe Herr Hitogoroshi....he said he would be there for a long time something he found there...." He said and Kuri nodded setting down and envelope.

"Payment for the entertainment at least...but be forewarned if your wasting my time I will be back." Kuri said as he walked towards the door shoving his hands in his pockets and heading towards the door Dresden was the next town over so what did that fool find over there? If Kuri found trouble perhaps it might be interesting.

Gregor shook his head. "It's all I know I swear it." He said as he dropped against the bar looking at the cracked wood then at the kid who looked highly interested in the redhead. "That one is a dangerous man boy....you sure you want to know anything about him or his world?" He had seen him look at the mirror seen him look at him..."He is a Vampire....a Pureblood Vampire and there are none like him. Him or his brother. His name means Crimson Murderer and his brothers Scarlet Murderer and it fits them....they are Hitogoroshi's there family has long ties to the criminal underground deep ties. Following him is trouble."
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:16 pm

hina smiled as he saw the red head walk behind him in the mirror. the red head in question leaned against the bar in on arm showing of some muscle. the gun being set down on the bar and hearing the sound wood cracking under the hand gun was enough to make hina glance and the soild Blake gun with a red thirteen on it in Roman numerals it was a scary tactic and it work on the man but it only made hina want to know more about the red head. his intraegation of the man made hina a little sick he always thought that if you wanted some thing then you show ask the man did it to show off or for some other reason hina lost interest in the conversation between until he lifted the gun and that's what got hina was the way he picked up the gun with ease. leaving a impression on the wood hina train of thought was derailed when the bar keep gave him his warning about the red head sorry bar keep buts it is to late I have to know more about what's is going on here I can't help it that's my habit of putting my nose were it does on belong. hina said heading towards the door passing by herr glancing over at him nice gun red it look just has you do hina said making his voice low and leaving the impression that they was more to said later
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:29 am

Kuri paused as sat on the low riding bike that was his baby. He had a thing with powerful names and as such had named his baby Fenrir for good reason. The motorcycle was low to the ground a full Hemi 4.0 engine 0-500 in less then a minute if he felt like being really reckless and breaking his own bones. The metal was Orihalgoma like his gun with golden accents. A heavy metal cover over the front tire long metal bar's covering the axel and shafts. The exhaust curved up and back large and open at the back four exhaust ports a dark midnight blue leather seat curved like a saddle with a rounded black back. The Bike was his baby and he had ordered specialty parts not made by just anyone. No, ironically enough the on-board Geo stabilizing computer system. Kuri could put the bike on it's side while riding it and it would without him having to do anything right itself of course....that was if he could put it on it's side while it was on. You could not easily knock the bike over and there were very few small points an EMG could target the computer through all wires and everything was covered in the black metal. In fact as fast as it could go so was the gas tank.... The cooling system and various other computer parts had been a challenge for her but he paid the girl genius really well as she came highly referred and was said to be talented when it came to computers. Talented? That was an understatement. She was a cyber goddess and he loved it. The precautions he took in the design when he was building it was perhaps the only reason his brother even humored the idea of his riding it to begin with after all Kuri's backside belonged to him and even he wasn't allowed to damage himself!

Kuri sat back though as the kid called him 'Red' and rose an eyebrow hair he thought. The human is making reference to his hair irony was it was also a bad pun on his name. "Is there something I can help you with kid?" he asked looking at him. He wasn't being rude. Heck he didn't really know the kid. If the kid had a problem with the way he treated Gregor? Well.....the guy would just as easily sell you off if the money was right and it kept his neck out of the line of fire. Just the nature of the beast.

He sat back feet firmly planted on the ground relaxed as he looked at this kid wondering what he wanted. He was an interesting boy for sure most seeing him in action steered clear he was a human with guts. It made him more interesting then the vermin in there.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:30 am

hina smiled so I have a problem on I don't have a problem. I am actual impressed with you you have interest me herr hina said looking at here so how fast dose she go hina said noticing the bike below red that one sweet low ride red. I can tell that it is custom made it at least some parts. hina said his voice full of interest walking over to the bike not getting to close hina went in to one of his famous little kids mood. starting at the bike

hina smiled checking the time on his watch see that it was 6:30 hey do you want to go to the lunar festival with me hina said knowing that he was running out of time his feather was expecting him back at the hotel by now

Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:55 am

Kuri looked at the kid he was human by blood scent he could tell that. But he was talking about the Lunar festival and was inviting Kuri. Should prove to be interesting. "Fenrir can go 0 to 500 in less then a second if I feel like breaking a few bones." He said smirking as he looked at the kid. Did he want to yeah....the more he found out the better off things would be. The last thing they needed was another Vampire Werewolf dark war. That had nearly destroyed everything and no vampire alive today wanted another one of those. They the most of them were working to avoid that and treasured those among them that were Vampwolves in hopes that the werewolves would realize there not rejecting any of there kind but that the Vampwolves bridged the gap between the races.

"Sure why not get on." He said pointing behind him it wasn't like this kid could hurt him and he wasn't going to the Lunar festival to cause problems more like to understand what it was that had the wolves so excited. "And where are we going kid?"
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:43 am

wow. that's so cool 0 to 500. that's really, really fast hina said wide eyed looking of herr with new respect. anyone with a bike like that had to be one of two things crazy or cool as hell or crazy and cool had hell. hina thought woah my dad would kill me if I got in this bike with this some guy I just meet. later it doesn't start until sun set how about you pick he up here at 8 hina said handing herr a piece of paper with the hotels name he was staying at I will meet you out front see you then red and please leave you gun behind the were are not all bad. hina said winking at herr then turning around to got to his hotel

after getting to his hotel hina took a quick shower. after getting out he always looked at his scars in the mirror the scars that his farther gave him when he was little. looking over is lilth but
muscular fame his lightly tan skin and blond hair hang infront of his eyes. he pick out a blue kamoano with the full moon shining on the back of it wolfs of different color ran around the bottom of the kamoano while leaves danced around the middle in random patterns it was perfect for what was happening to night red should be here by now if he is coming hina thought he set on the bad working in his gun after he got it fixed he ran down to the front of the hotel. hina knows that he told him to not bring his gun and hina should not be bringing his but he could not help it. his gun was his baby his Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:22 am

Kuri was standing there by his bike. An old festival was not something to be insulting for. He stood there by his bike, long red hair braided and falling down his back a deep rich navy blue kimono with a black one underneath tucked into Hamaka of a rich black material. The navy blue kimono had silver thread sown through it in snowflake patterns falling through the material with Moons peeking from behind the snow. Hanging from around his neck was an odd necklace representing the earth and the moon something he wore in respect of Aoi and Kira. He wore his boots but it didn't look wrong because of the way the leather straps criss-crossed up his legs to his mid shin were the hamaka tucked in. the long wide sleeves hung easily as he stood there arms folded before him. In his ears were hoops and from the one hung a crescent moon red in tone not to be insulting but it was the vampires moon the blood moon crescent forming a circle by connecting the ends.

He had his gun that would be the day he left it behind however he had it carefully tucked into an under arm holster on his left side were it was out of the way. He wasn't actually trigger happy and rarely pulled the gun unless something like the bar happened. Besides with were's it was wiser to use his abilities and not his gun. He just didn't like being disarmed. He stood outside waiting for the kid had been there since 7:50 pm. Kuri was a Yakuza after all they were never late they either arrived early or on time when they intended to. Never late.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:21 am

hina hurried down the stairs to the front of the hotel. where he saw herr standing beside his bike dress in a kamoano that fit the styal of the event very well hey red. wow your kamoano is so pretty and I like the moon designs on it hina said looking here up and down smiling like a little kid that had be given candy then giving him the thumbs up that meet that it was hina approved

herr do you see closest mountain top to us I the north it is only two miles there is a old road that's runs up there it is no one uses it anymore because a new road was build htere is were the event is being held hina said pointing at the mountain the close we get the more we will be able to see the lights hina said handing herr a wooden Syboml of the moon that had three over lapping fases of the moon the full moon on the right it was the top one and half moon in the middle and a new moon at made the left side and was on the bottom this is your key it lets you play all the games for free and lets you eat all you want my dad gave them to me where he his one of the heads of the event and our shop helps pay for some things there hina said turning his over showing here the name on the back that read shop of wonders on it lets go hina hina said getting on the bike after herr
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Kuri got onto the bike as well taking the Wooden symbol and placed it inside an inner pocket in his kimono. "Kid, it's Kuri. Not Herr....since you've invited me it might seem a bit better then calling me Mister all night. Speaking of what's your name kid?" He said chuckling lightly. "Esepcially since were not in Japan right now." He glanced back at him and looked at him. "Your gonna have to lean forward and hang on due to the take off it's designed to lay forwards." he said a far warning since he really didn't need to throw the kid off of the back of his bike.

Kuri leaned forwards kicked it into gear and then waited for Hina to lean forwards before he took off down the road and opened her up. He wasn't going full out didn't need to but the sweet roaring humm of the engine sounded like wind whipping as they road through the streets of Germany. That mountain range there and his father wasn't upset about the kid inviting a vampire to a Werewolf gathering? Perhaps things were going to be alright after all. That was Aoi's goal after all he didn't want another war and if someone was to investigate he wanted someone who could hold there own.

Thing was when he came here Zelig was a werewolf and he was supposed to meet with him an old friend to find out and the fool went and stood him up. So it made him wonder what Zelig got himself into since a quick trip through Dresden earlier turned up nothing.

Kuri drove down the roads and once he got to Lich Dres Helberg old road steered off and headed up there driving along the old dirt road because of the wide tire base the bike handled the old roads as easily as the newly paved the bumps barely noticeable. He could see the lights and scent the wolves on the wind and as he got closer he kicked Fenrir down gear slowly it down and coming up towards the festival at a better speed to be able to adjust for people walking around more of a coasting speed at about 15 to 20mpr.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:59 pm

my name is hina kastu hina said has he got on the bike leaning forward warping his arms around kuri. the bike started going down the road. then didn't talk much on the ride up there. when after they crossed the bridge going up the hill. it was a smooth ride on the dirt road. after a while hina could see the light shining above the tree tops its up here on the right hina said to kuri full of joy he couldn't help but to be happy this was the frost time he every went to the festival with so one all these years hina would go by himself but know he had kuri here to have fun with this year. after they turned to the right the festival can in to view.

crowds of people stood in front in the crowds family and many different races like elves, humans and even some kitsuna could be seen among them. two red wooden poles about 30 ft away form one other one with a white full moon on it and the other with a red fullmoon on it the pole we're make shift each years news one would be made in honor of the moon and its many forms some times a blue moon or a new moon setting on top of the poles red , blue, and green ribbons covered the poles and were connected at the top by a banner that said weclome to the lunar festival. booths where set up about 10 ft be hind the poles. the booth behind the poles where basic booth that you would find at any festival many selling good luck charms and moon themed food. the lunar festival is a place were every clan and even some other races can come together to have fun, sing dance and for some a way to get closer to the moon. the festival is in the shape of the full moon with a big bonfire in the middle kuri slowed down to avoid the crowed of people that were walking around in front of the festival so kuri if you don't mind why are you here in Germany. the reason I am here is because my dad is the son of a clan leader. so we come here every year to see them but don't tell anyone that will you most humans brim to werewolf so don't live very long. hkna said has they drove between the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Kuri pulled the bike to a stop. "The werewolf community seemed to be in a uproar and lot of excitement about something. What no one could figure out." He said as he looked about sitting there seeing all of the different booths and things and the blood moon.....once parked he let Hina get off and then he himself as he stood there looking at everything. "Honestly the rumor was there was an undercurrent of an up and coming war. The King of the Vampires wants no such thing with the werewolves as it would break his lovers heart to bare witness to a war again. They have lived through many and seen many friends die. "

Kuri looked at the different things before him. "A festival for the Moon....there's something to tell him. That people still cherish the connection to him and his world." Kuri smiled then looked at the boy with him. "The king of the Vampires lover is The Emperor of the Bloodmoon. A very kind hearted and gentle Vampire but Kira had to bare the crushing weight of seeing a war so terrible it destroyed the kingdoms upon the moon Kira is like light...something like this would make him smile to see so many different races coming together in one place like this it would give him hope....which is why I'll have to tell him but worry not. Kira won't allow any harm to come to the festival. Nothing something peaceful he treasures such things.. Now Aoi works hard to prevent it and if an undercurrent of a war is mentioned he wants to know why and what can be done to stop it if it is."

"I came here to speak with an old college friend of mine Zelig, he's a crazy wolf who enjoys gambling far to much and has many times caused me quiet a bit of trouble. But I thought of anyone could tell me what was happening without upsetting the wolves into thinking I was looking for a war only that everything was alright." Kuri folded his hands before himself within the sleeves again taking the special key for Fenrir with him. He looked at everything then at the kid. He just hoped this wasn't a night of peace leading towards a year of terror. Honestly he just hoped it was a misunderstanding and there was no need for all this fuss so he could return to Japan and report good new to his brother for once.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:18 am

really kuri. I'm glad to know that there people out there looking out for us. I know that a lot of people think werewolfs are well beast like. I can blame them so werewolf's can be, but all that I ask is that they get to know us all of us. hina said walking in front of kuri towards the festival entrance . you know what I mean kuri it's like people thinking that just because your a vimpire that all you want to do is drink blood and kill people. I know that a lot of people don't think that know but their is still some who do because they don't know. to me this festival is one of the most important things in the world. it makes me happy to see all the different people coming toghter hina said slowing down to walk beside kuri as they entered the festival going over to a booth that gave out 3 ft cords so that people don't get lost in the crowds hey hina what do you need a cord here the brown haired man said handing the cord to hina. thanks Jim hina said taking the black cord form him here kuri we can hold on to this so we don't get lost lets hit all the booths form here it goes in a circle shape then we can go to the fire in the middle if you want to hina said holding on to one end of the cord and holding out the other end to kuri
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:53 am

Kuri looked at him and listened to him. Drink blood and kill.......he kept his mouth shut he was after all a member of the Yakuza although honestly what they did now was a far cry from what they once did and none minded. It was of course for Sarubia. He walked with him listening to him. "There are some out there like that. Even among the werewolves though. Don't get me wrong I don't think the everyone is. There are your good and your bad in every race. But no I don't lump an entire race as bad because of the actions of a few. Like I said my purpose here was to figure out what was going on and if there was an upset if it could be fixed before innocent lives were lost again."

Kuri looked at the rope and took it from Hina. "lead the way you know the festival better then I do." He said gesturing it was clear he was willing to walk through the more he learned the better off. He to find out there was no war that all the excitement was just this. It would be nice it if was just this for once. Kuri himself had seen too many wars. It was funny but they were all really behind creating this peaceful world that Kira wanted so much. A world were everyone got along regardless of race.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:43 am

hina lead kuri thought the crowed weaving in and out of the crowd when need I understand why you are here kuri. I am greatful for it, the fact that there are people out there who want a world where there is no hate or pain that is not necessary is a dream of mine. it is nice to know that there are people out there who want something like that. hell maybe if when all work toghter some day that dream might come true. the only thing I know about the dark war is what I've been told. and that terrifies me. I never want some thing like that to happen again, and I know it will not because when I look at all these people comming toghter and there different background and cultures I see some thing wonderful I see hope. call me crazy if you want to but there's no a doubt in mind that for each person in the world they wants a war, their are two that don't      hina said looking at the crowed smiling the biggest snail he could make it was hope the would safe the world. he knew it

hina lead to a food booth that show the man behind the booth his pass he asked for one half moon apple pie and a blood pop here kuri I thought that you might be hunger hina said handing kuri the blood pop which was a frozen stuck of blood on a stick don't worry there get the blood for donation centers that have more then enough to spare and form some people who donated there body's to labs and other places after there die. I not that some people like it hot, if that's a problem I can always get you something else.   hina said trying to make kuri happy. they had only just meet today but hina wanted to make kuri happy because I  some ways there were a lot a line and wanted the same time a world of peace hina could tell by what kuri had said that a world like that could be
possibly. that gave him hope, hina knew that a world like that would that a lot of time and a lot of work to make happen, but he believed that it could be and will someday but by that day be may be dead. but a world like that was for a late generations the world would be there's to take care of then.

after the food booth hina showed kuri all the other booth some had games at which they won many prizes as they went other sold everything and anything that was legal of course almost any booth that you could think of was at the festival that years even a booth the gave small fireworks and poky was there this year. hina smiled as little child ran around them with wands the sprayed harmless lights in animal shaped pattern. the festival is design so that on mater which way you went you would always end up at the middle of it unless you went back that was. so kuri you said that you had a friend here did you not if he was anywhere then he would be in the middle of here where the bon fire is, but it is not time for it yet we still have any two and a half hours befor it starts is there anything that you want to do while we wait hina said licking his ice cream pop he had got for the last booth they had stop at looking at kuri with amusement in his eyes. it was orange which was his favorite flavor and he was having a great time.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Kuri listened the kid frozen blood on a stick really wasn't his thing and since the kid was human he didn't hear it. Time to throw a whole different look on the kid's world of Vampires. Especially when it came to rare bloods like him. He looked at the man and asked for a cup of Bluteneff. It was a hot chocolate to which he put the blood pop in and then pointed out the long funnel cake twisted up along a stick to spiral tinted red and white and blue to represent the lunar moon's. The guy paused looked at Kuri seeing as how his canine's were pointed and Kuri to appease the man as he listened to Hina lengthened his fangs....yup he was a vampire. Pureblood too.

"Illegal blood drives were put a stop to ages ago. Aoi's enforcer's swoop down on those who do it with a vegence. He doesn't want human's living in fear of being hunted for there blood so unless they are a willing donor it's forbidden by Vampiric law." Kuri said as he walked taking a sip of his hot chocolate. "It's alright to get things for the both of us that are normal food....Unlike just about every other vampire out there I can eat it and not get sick." Kuri said as he listened and then looked at him.

"Zelig? Festival's weren't really his thing however if he did come to one then perhaps he's found something worth changing for." Kuri mused seeing the kid's face was half orange from his tasty treat. Kuri himself had finished the funnel cake and was working on his hot coco. He pulled a napkin out and handed it over to the kid....he was still a kid after all. "Just walkiong around is fine. I don't have a goal in mind really."
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:47 am

thanks kuri I guess I got more of it on then in me hina joked taking the napkin that kuri handed him. after wiping away what food was left on his face. okay lets start heading to the center now and see what booths they have down that way. kuri your friend Zelig might be at that way. seeing how that everyone who comes to the lunar festival finds themselves their one way or another hina said leading the way

after a few moments of walking. hina saw the booth he was looking for it was a shooting ring with five guns that shoot red plastic balls that left a square of green light were every they hit. on the bar where people can play agenst one other by shooting small cartoon style werewolfs each were wolf was different one was chasing a sheep and another was sleeping under a tree with a z over his head being one of the bigger booths the gun booth had three stages the first one being was a tube that looked like a tree about ten feet away were a wolf would pop out two would come out of here. A little ways behind that was a rope that were wolfs would ride out on, four wolf come out on the rope and go to the other side. on each side the came out of a little room a door set beside both doors. if you made it that far the back of the booth would open up showing three were wolfs that had red spots the first was on the head in between the eyes, the second was on the chest and the third was on the right hand this wolf was running on all four with its right hand sticking out in front of it the spot was in the palm of the hand. you only got six bbs hey let's go play this game it is here every year. hina said showing the man his pass garbling the gun in the end next to the others there was only I gun left after he got his

the event started with a horn the first wolf popped up with a cartoon like smile making a peace sigh hina laughed at it after shooting it down the two of the wolfs came across the rope and he second wolf came up out of the tube oh carp! hina though coming up with a quick plan of action him shoot the tube wolf first then shoot at the wall making the ball bounce of of it taking town the two wolfs on the the rope he did this again to take down the other two wolfs that came out on the rope the back opened up to show three wolfs that moved up and down at different speeds hina waited of the right time to fire them took his shot hitting all three wolfs winning a stuffed Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Kuri sighed this game....really? He lifted the last gun and watched the kid walk in going first as he awaited his turn still sipping a his hot chocolate. No hurry really. Once the kid was through he looked at the guy who ran the booth and stepped across the line when the first wolf popped up he fired.....without looking hitting the mark. He walked forwards and shot twice in the second frame taking out those three leaving him with three rounds having ricocheted the bb's off of objects in the area criss-crossing them around himself to take down the three in that stage.

It was such a simple game and once he walked into the back room he sighed and closed his eyes then pointed the gun behind him counted to three and fired three times in succession each bb hit a space 15 ticks apart flying around hitting all three targets at once. He one there had never been a question about it. The game was simple really. It was all in the timing of the gears. He looked as they handed him a stuffed black bird with red and gold feathers he almost laughed close. They had the moon phoenix close made him wonder who had seen it. He handed the guy back the gun and walked over to Hina. "Alright..." He said bemused as he tucked the bird under his arm among the various things he'd won at this festival this one....he knew who he'd package it up and send it to. The likeness to a certain feathered bird was incredible. He thought the man would appreciate having something like this. "Perhaps Zelig will be there. Who knows odder things have happened." He said meaning his friend might be at the bonfire.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:40 pm

As Vech entered the festival she breathed in the crisp night air and smiled her icy blue eyes shining with happiness. What a wonderful time to have a celebration, it brought back many good memories of her family, even if they only came out a few times. As she transverse the stands and booths she smiled and laughed with many of the other participants, even taking off the thick coat she had on to reveal the white lace shirt that hung off of her shoulders and came down to her knees and the jewelry her pack had made and was selling in one of the booths. That was one of the main reasons she was here, besides her own enjoyment, some of the others in the pack had wanted to join in on the festival and exchange stories and items. They wanted her to come along, if only to get her to be a little less stressed out.
It may be a stressful time for the weres, what with her trying to get the council to hold a meeting with them and all, but at least with times like these the dream they have seems like it's not so far away. Maybe someday soon there will be no more scared of war and hatred based soulfully on someone's race.
After getting some funnel cake and a chocolate peanut butter milkshake she went and sat by the bonfire to watch the people talk, celebrate, and run around in what seemed to be utter joy and carefree spirit. Soon the musicians would start up around one a.m. and the fun would certainly kick up. Maybe I should play some more of the booth games? she thought to herself. let's see, the shooting gallery is out, my aim sucks! But maybe the strong man test... Yeah I'll go with that one, or maybe the obstacle course! She giggled to herself and finished off her sweets. Her mother had always told her to eat some actual food first, but maybe just on this one topic she could afford a little childish behavior. She wasn't getting any younger, that's for sure! As she got up and dusted herself off and brushing the caramel and chocolate colored hair behind her ears. She skipped over to the other side of the fire to throw away her trash she noticed two fairly odd people she hadn't noticed before at the other times the festival was held. One was a excitable young man and the other a more severe looking redhead. He seemed to be almost looking for some one. The other young man not so much but still, as a pack leader she should at least make sure they were okay or help find who they were looking for. Excuse me, but could I help you? You seem to be looking for something, do you need help finding it, or them? She blushed afraid her thick Russian accent may have caused the sentence to be understood, after all it had already caused some problems at the booths.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:27 am

hina walked along the line of booths with his stuffed naruto under his arm and a pointed gray wizard hat with star patterns on it on his head. that he had won in a game while you pick a rubber duck on of a small pool. hina felt the pull on the cord has he walked telling him that kuri was walking behind him, this cord is a great idea hina thought to himself while looking over the booths with this we can't get lost for each other. hina was worried that kuri might be broad with the festival he had not said anything since the shooting booth, or worst that he was broad of him. that's why hina was looking for a really fun booth that would make him happy and maybe if he was luck kuri would find his friend there to. hina was happy that he had meet kuri and tasia and sora as well as the others the had meet in the past year. hina never thought that he would have so many friends this had made hina some what of a people pleaser when it came to his friends wanting them to be happy no matter the cost. hina had not wanted to ament this at frist, but now he had come to be ok with it. that is the reason hina has been sreaching for the test you might booth.

test your might no, spin the wheel no, hey kuri what do you want to do next   hina said looking around at the many colorful booths not really paying attention to were he was going until he saw the test your might game hey there it is hina said seeing it in the distance four booths down. one of the booths where a food stand good hina thought he did not know how long they had be walking for but he had gotten hungry form walking around.

hina stop when a woman wearing a laced shirt came up to him and ask him if he was looking for some one no not really im not but... never mind. hello I am hina it is nice to meet   hina said waving at the woman, then backing up to stand next to kuri. hina looked over at kuri quickly before looking back at the woman unsure if kuri wanted to tell the woman or not, hina not wanting to make his friend mad he had decided to say nothing.

hina wondered who this woman was, she did not give off bad feeling, nor did she look like she might be trouble. but hina didn't want to be caught of guard, he had just meet this woman and now that he thought about it he had just meet kuri to only a few hours ago but kuri intrest him. this woman is nice hina could tell this by the way she had approach them. I wonder who this woman is hina thought looking her over seeing the normal things that one would see moon symbols most one or two symbols he didn't know clan symbols maybe. oh well hina thought I will just ask her.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Kuri looked at Hina and chuckled. The poor kid wasn't used to his companion's being quiet it seemed. And with Kuri when he was quiet it wasn't because he was upset it was because he was watching and looking around seeing everything around him and paying attention. People often thought of him as sever for it. He let Hina lead him holding the cord easily enough and gliding among the people milling about but as he stopped and said something about what did he want to do next again he went to say once again it really didn't matter to him. That he was fine just walking around and letting Hina lead the way. Although at the sudden arrival....he turned his attention to the young woman, young in the aspect she didn't have as many centuries behind her as Kurenai did. Although he still tended to give others 'Kurimuzon' it was simply easier then giving his real name. Kurimuzon had the rep to Kurenai didn't.

Kuri though looked at her as she spoke. A thick Russian accent, "Yes but I doubt he's here so just enjoying the sights." He said speaking basic Russian to her and bowing slightly to be polite. Kuri had traveled about learning in different Area's Sarubia had wanted him well rounded wanted him to have as much as he could to fight with since there family had tried to take everything from Kuri. "He's a German Werewolf Zelig although I have not spoke to him in some time." Kuri said stepping up a bit looking at her, knowing that she would be able to tell he was a vampire as easily as he could tell she was a werewolf. But Kuri was not of the mindset to hold a person's race against them only there attitude when dealing with others. Simply because if he did....he had more to worry about from his brother kicking his backside then he did Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:18 am

She nodded and smiled i have heard his name, though I have never spoken to him in person. Oh, pardon my manners, my name is vechnaya noch'. I'm from the Russian clan of brown wolves, and I am its leader the dire wolf, pleased to meet you. she held out her hand in a greeting. I just get excited during the festival, it's so great to see not only other wolves out and mingling, but others as well! As she thought about it this would be the perfect time to talk to other werewolves and the like about the council position and how they would like to be represented. Not only that but to also get to know others better. As she was raised in a pack, while large, it only offered so many people to talk to. would you mind to much if I joined in your look? I don't mean to be a third wheel, but I think it's important.
She fiddled with her wrist, out of nervousness. She liked people in this type of setting yes, that didn't make her a social butterfly though. She looked around and cought site of one of her favorite stands, selling a mixture of heavy soups and breads. Her favorite being the beef vegetable with the cheesy Italian herbal bread and some nice apple cider. She heard Hina's stomach growl as well and smiled.We could continue this at a booth to eat if you'd like, this one has the best soups and bread, that is if you want too, um sorry. I'm not very good at meeting new people even though I like it, I tend to ramble. Sorry. She blushed and scratched her head. But waited for the two of them to decide. She rather liked them both, very nice guest to have at a festival, and not to mention the good taste in prizes judging by the plush toy. She wasn't quite sure who it was supposed to be, not really one for TV, but it was soft and cute.
Back to top Go down
Soulessone
Soulessone

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:58 am

hina listened to her has she told them more about herself surprised by the fact that she was a leader of a pack no less uh maybe heirs more to vechnaya noch then meets the eye, hina thought to himself becoming more and more interested in what this woman had to say. hna found thats vechnaya and him had alot in common, hina himselfs was not good with people. he likes to be alone most of the time, unless he takes one of his famous moods where he feels sociably. thats okey i my self have a hard time with meeting new people, unless that person catches my interest like his redhead. their was a bar fight you at lest two dozen people and when to fight got to close to us he well he scared all of them into fighting on the other side. i'm glad for that they were getting to close for my likening hina said with a smile

hina stomach growled letting him no that he was hungry, vechnaya had said something about food making hina stomach growl again sure i would like that very much hina said moving to where she had pionted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)   onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

onwords to a new world! , the meeting of the wolfs?(open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next