Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poucning in the park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Poucning in the park Empty
PostSubject: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:13 am

He pulled his fangs slowly out of the bird he had been feeding from and tipped his head as he laid there in the tree feeding. Something....smelled....interesting. Different interesting. He tipped his head and sniffed the air again and then moved lunging and hitting the ground on all fours his body moving as if he were an animal although he were a man and many just sorta stared and stayed out of his way. The scent was different then what he scented before but yet he knew it too! He did he was sure of it. Some times he would come home and this scent would be faintly lingering around him on the air as if he had been around this interesting scent.

The scent was male. It was dark but it wasn't evil but that didn't mean it didn't have an edge to it because the scent did. Powerful in it's own right it was a curious scent and he moved repelling off of a tree and moved again seeing the figure that the scent belonged to and too excited about it he moved nothing more then a flash he pounced this figure to the ground sniffing around his face. He wore a loose fitting dark midnight blue kimono tucked into a black hamaka. He was barefoot. His hair was shoulder length and teal blue green with crystalline blue eyes. He buried his nose in this man's neck and around his face sniffing....after all his partner told him many wouldn't understand if he sniffed lower to learn who they were so he had to sniff higher well if he had to sniff higher then he had to pin them to sniff so he could!

He was more or laying down on this other, it looked erotic but was rather innocent. He was merely curious about this one and why his scent was as different as it was.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:24 am

Hajime walked silently shifting through the trees with ease and precision..... He was on his way to meet Miyuki and Mia for Mia's afternoon martial arts training... He suddenly felt a lingering eyes watching him and before he knew it he had been pressed to the ground while a strange man in a blue kimono sniffed him like an animal... Instinct kicked and and he shifted his weight to his hands quickly propelling him backwards and flipping onto his feet as he spun around he drew his weapon with a grunt.... "What the hell are you doing?! Who are you?!...." He typically tries to be kind and understanding but there was no understanding that....

Hajime eyed him down..... He was acting like a confused animal trying to make sense of something.... He had a weird scent but it seemed familiar had they come across one another once before?.... He waited patiently with his sword in hand and then he let out a warning growl.... One thing was for sure Miyuki was going to be pissed for him being late....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:38 am

Zuma back flipped and rolled but landed staying low to the ground the way his body was built there was no way he could stand up like Hajime his bones did not move that way. Low to the ground he tipped his head and looked at the sword as he growled and asked a question growling he blinked and touched his nose. "Sniffing nose no work?" He asked just a tid bit confused on that one....surely it worked didn't it? Inazuma asked him as he pointed then not at his own nose but that of the one who was growling at him pointing his sword....But he was growling. Who was he? "Inazuma Ryoken..."

Zuma moved flickering across the ground moving low on hands and feet before he came up before this one again not pouncing him this time but past his sword head tipped as he rested on the balls of his feet legs bent and body bowed in the way a dog or cat would almost completely similar as he looked at him. "Know scent....no know scent." He said then leaned in a little bit closer then smiled and dropped down squatting on the ground before him. "Scent before." He said and although his ability to speak might not be on par with this one's he wasn't afraid of the sword that he wielded either. As he rose up behind him to sniff again he was behaving....Jo told him not to sniff certain areas so he wasn't but he wasn't sure why this one was so cranky...."You sniff to?" He asked as he sniffed this time from behind closer to Hajime's ear then in front of him. Zuma really did know no fear....
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:47 am

He blinked what was with this guy?.... Hajime has seen a lot of things in his life but this was a new one.... He had heard that some vampires rely only on their sense of smell and taste to survive but he wondered was this guy one of them?.... "Inuzuma?.... Um... Call me Hajime or Haji for short.... Why are you sniffing me?" He honestly did not know what to think of this guy... It was confusing and concerning was he part animal or something?.....

He almost wished Miyuki and Mia were here in this kind of situation it wouldn't be nothing for them to find out what this man was doing.... Yay for them and their magical powers.... Hajime flipped back away from the man not feeling overly comfortable with the fact that he keeps sniffing him.... "Know scent? You mean you recognize my scent?..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:57 am

Inazuma sunk down again squatting on the ground as he introduced himself. "Haj...e.." He shook his head. "Haji." he settled for some things just didn't work out right when one spent the first part of there life in the wild. He looked at him thought. He pointed to himself though and smiled. "Zuma." He answered instead of Inazuma very few stuck with his full name he squatted there though and when Haji asked if he knew his scent Zuma nodded.

"Know scent.." He agreed. "Scent 'fore...." Zuma answered as he tapped his nose and looked at Haji tipping his head and then moved once again closing the distance but not sniffing him this time he moved stopping shy of him and leaned up balanced on his hands and feet low to the ground. Zuma moved about more like an animal then a man....and then blinked. "Scent 'fore....Jo..." Zuma said and then sat back on his haunches looking up at him. "Here..." He said as he moved his hand and tugged on Hajime's shirt. "Scent faint. Hard find." Haji. He scented before around his partner an interesting scent Haji's scent. "Find scent... scent interesting."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:00 pm

"Jo?..... You mean Mujo?.... Yeah I know him.... Is 'Jo' an arrogant jerk that likes to drive people crazy?....." It was true he spent a lot of time with Mujo as he got to know Neikans family.... He met Mujo through Zero... It never was to great for him after either.... Mujo made it a point to point out Hajimes faults.... Especially in his thought patterns it seemed he held a grudge against him for not being happy with his vampire blood when he was a halfling.... He finally accepted Hajime when he embraced his vampiric nature and became a true vampire..... When Hajime transformed out of necessity he embraced it and became accepting of his vampire blood....

Mujo hasn't had much to say since then.... Haji looked at the man in front of him..... He wondered what he was supposed to say.... "So you recognised my scent because of Mujo and tracked it..... All because you smelled it on Mujo's shirt?...." At least now he knew that he wasn't in danger and at that he sheathed his blade and sighed a breif sigh of releif....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Zuma narrowed his eyes looking at Haji. "No talk bad Jo." he growled lowly he didn't like it when people spoke poorly about Mujo. He shifted narrowing his eyes. "Jo no bad." He shifted low to the ground ready to pounce this man yet again then then did moving he flickered and once again tackled Hajime to the ground sitting on him this time he looked down at him. "Know scent. Know Jo." He agreed. "No talk bad Jo." He said upset but not angry yet as he pinned Haji to the ground his nose inches away from Hajime's as he narrowed his eyes. He didn't like it at all when someone spoke poorly about Mujo. Mujo accepted him and saved him....
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:31 am

Hajime again flipped him off of him and jumped up..... "No no im not really talking bad about him its more like it is just how the two of us are.... The two of us have a hard time getting along but I don't think we would go out of our way to hurt one another...." It was true Mujo made it a point to drive Hajime crazy every freaking time they met one another.... Hajime often got him back with childish pranks and cuss words.... But if he ever needed him he knew Mujo wouldn't waste a second thought in coming to help him.....

He didn't overly care whether or not if this one got angry or not he wouldn't change the way he talked about Mujo..... Mostly because that is exactly what he was..... An arrogant jerk that loves to drive people crazy, a good person, and Hajimes personal insanity.... Especially when Neikans around....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:46 am

Zuma sat down and looked at him again he kept running away and if he kept doing that. He was going to...."Going to make hungry keep playing game..." He warned. He wasn't trying to attack he was trying to learn the person who often Mujo carried the scent of and English well any language really was difficult for him to get across not that he overly tried to learn. To him it was painful to get his vocal cords to form some of the words so he simply didn't try to force it. If he couldn't do it he didn't.

Zuma sat in a very funky position for a human really, his feet firmly on the ground his rear as well as his hands between his legs as his body bent compacted down to such a small space he wasn't contorting his bones were truly aligned differently Mujo really didn't talk about Hajime or anyone else he met outside of the house when Zuma wasn't there. They were Mujo's friends....but....this one said he wasn't talking bad about Mujo but the way he spoke of him was bad. Lightening crackled over Zuma's frame as he was irritated and upset rippling out and dispersing long before it got to Hajime. More of an outward sign of frustration then anything else. Zuma narrowed his eyes though as he looked at Hajime. But a different scent caught his attention and that scent had little scents with it. Zuma shifted going low sniffing the air almost as if loosing interest all at once in Hajime and was more interested in the other scent....

Miyuki was walked in there direction carrying the twins one on her back in a baby harness napping happily the other on her hip a bag slung over her shoulder as she looked over a list of things she needed to pick up to make dinner for herself so she could feed the babies and if her blood skittish husband needed it him too. As she stepped down though she paused when a sudden flourish of movement had a young man rising up sniffing around her face. "Oh hello?" She asked confused.

Zuma had bolted flying low and fast insanely fast past Hajime to rise up sniff at the woman who spoke about five feet behind Hajime. Hajime's baby girl squealed and giggled reaching out to grab and pull Zuma's hair......tugging and pulling....much to Miyuki's dismay and she couldn't stop her daughter before she could blinked Zuma had scooped the baby girl up and moved back springing a bit and settling down with her in his arms as she played and tugged watching her play and smiling. Miyuki stood there in shock about to scream wanting to cast a spell but not wanting to harm her daughter not sure what to do at the moment then caught sight of Hajime and still her voice failed her....there baby who was this guy...what did she di?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:08 am

Hajime stared cautiously as energy rippled around the man that was defending Mujo..... "Oi oi I get it I'm sorry but I honestly mean no harm by my words as a matter of fact if you asked him I'm sure he'd say worse about me.... It's like an awkward brother relationship almost like a rivalry...." Hajime figured it would be best to NOT talk about Mujo in the norm.... He caught Miyukis scent and figured she was going to yell at him for being late to Mias training.... Thanks Zuma now he has to deal with an angry mama.... That was one thing that Hajime just had no skill in.... Dealing with his angry wife.... He has won only one argument in years.....

He watched as he jumped up and sniffed Miyuki.... That was ok.... But taking his daughter was an entirely different matter in and of itself..... Hajime flickered in an instant took his daughter from the one holding her and gave her back to her mama and turned around with a different expression one more serious.... His eyes were red and an aura shot around him.... The intense pressure rippling from his body caused the nearby grass to buckle under him.... "I understand I upset you earlier and I apologize I don't even mind if you want to record my scent or Miyuki's but.... Taking my daughter from her mother like that is quite a different matter to me.... I would appreciate it if you did NOT do that.... Now please continue with what you were saying Zuma and excuse my anger but I don't know you well enough yet to let that slide..."

Mia walked with her mother sighing.... She couldn't figure out how she managed to master all of the elements except the one she started with... "Freaking Earth Magic!!!!!" She just couldn't make it work after two years of training under her mother she mastered almost all the elements.... Fire, Water, Wind, Light, Darkness, and even a few mixed elements like ice and magma magic but damnit Earth just didn't want to work for her....

She looked up and saw her father talking to a strange man.... Figures he would be sidetracked by someone he knew.... Then as the events progressed in front of her she quickly got to be too afraid to yell at her dad..... He was not one to argue with when he got really angry like that... "Mom have I ever told you how scared of dad I am sometimes?" She whispered in Miyukis ear as he talked to the man....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:30 am

Zuma blinked when he was no longer holding the child who......started wailing and screaming. Miyuki blinked and looked down at there little one as Mia said that. "Yes he can be but when it comes to family he's very protective." she said looking at Mia and then at the odd man who sat there head tipped as Hajime went and got that other scent going.

Zuma looked at him sitting there utterly confused. "Zuma no take stay here....no stand like you hurt..." He said looking at Hajime. "Zuma no hurt little pup's....no squish...no take. No understand....Haji no slide...." He said and Miyuki blinked.

"No.....squish?" She repeated not so much the take because to them both he had taken but she glanced back over her shoulder to there son who was napping quietly against her back and then her daughter who had grabbed his hair...he had hopped back scooping her up and knelt down....she went a bit wide eyed as she bounced there daughter....who was crying. "Oh." She said lowly realizing in that moment perhaps the oddity of the situation and something neither she nor Hajime were used to it was there in his speech this man.....was innocent. He viewed things so very differently then either of them both she and Hajime were here and so was he so he wasn't taking there...'pup' he was simply letting her...."You were letting her play?"

Zuma tipped his head. "Play? Pup no harm." He said she could tug all day long and not hurt him. Miyuki looked at Hajime and took a deep breath then walked over and gently held there daughter back to Zuma who after a moment reached up up and took her again letting rest on his lap and tugged on his hair again.

"Haji....it's alright, I don't believe he means her any harm. I don't think he's capable of harming the babies. But right now we need to work with Mia and help her with her Earth Magic. She has most of them down except earth."Miyuki said lightly.

Zuma looked at Mia and Hajime and Miyuki he moved scooping the little one up to him who giggled low to the ground and looked at her feet then up at her. "How when you no listen?" He asked curious as he sat down again with the baby girl in his arms Miyuki was watching and regarding him quietly trying to figure this odd one out but she had a hand on Hajime's shoulder to calm him down.

"Hajime....he doesn't interact with us like we interact with our friends to him....everything....is simple he's not taking our baby girl because he's right here with us he's just holding her letting her play and be curious letting her be....a 'baby' or in his terms a 'pup'. For me...find your inner calm and watch him...I have a feeling...this young man interacts with our world much much differently then anyone else we know."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:03 am

Hajime was silent for a moment he still felt uneasy about this situation.... Whether or not he meant harm didn't make him feel any better but he trusted Miyuki's judgement better than his own... He calmed himself letting the power that was radiating from him disperse... His eyes went back to their natural color... "I to a point figured as much but it was hard to tell.... As long as you are careful with her I don't mind...." He actually did mind but again he trusted her judgement over his own... Being a hunter for most of his life.... Fighting for his life.... It made him have a harsh judge of character even more so when he had a hard time communicating with that person....

Hajime lowered his head a moment and apologized softly but didn't take his eyes off the one holding his little girl it was nothing personal but he was indeed very protective of his little ones.... About a year ago his brother once stole them from him and Miyuki it took everyone and everything they had to get them back... He was not about to let it happen again.... He would die before letting them get hurt again....

Mia stayed silent waiting patiently on her parents to resolve this situation.... She took her brother knowing that her mom would want to talk to the strange man for a bit..... Her mom liked things like this with people she could learn about and talk too.... Not so much for her father but hey one social parent is all she needed....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:22 am

Miyuki smiled as she looked at Haji. "It's alright.....It's just something about him. To him he weighs things on level of threat. To him the babies aren't threats so he'll let her play to her heart's content because she can't....." it was almost as if Miyuki spoke to soon her eyes went wide as her daughter bite the man sinking her fangs into him. She paused watching a bit worried not sure how he'd react to that.

Zuma though brought his hand up and played gently with her hair running his fingers lightly through the child's hair. "You hunt you win." He answered the little one she played she won she bite down it was okay there was vampire in her and she was teething biting his collar bone wasn't that bad. Her little teeth were sharp and it stung a moment enough to get his attention but not enough to warrant any deeper reaction. The pup gnawed a bit it made her gums feel better and Zuma figured it made her mamma's shoulder feel better as it wasn't hers.

Miyuki took a deep breath. "Zuma was it? Do you want me to take her? I'm sorry she's biting you she's just started teething."

Zuma looked back at Miyuki and smiled. "Pup fine. Normal healthy. Zuma lost she won." He said shrugging his free shoulder a bit then looked back at Mia who didn't seem to realize he was trying to tell her....

He looked at Mia kneeling before her and then reached down tapping her covered foot. "Bad...." He said trying again. Miyuki looked at him. She wasn't sure why he was tapping Mia's foot and saying bad. "Bad....no no bad..." He looked up at her as he sat there letting the child make a happy mess out of his breast bone but it would heal.

Miyuki looked at Zuma the language barrier slowed things down she sighed. "I'm sure he's usually with someone who understands his body language better then I do. There's probably so much more he's saying without words. I have a feeling he speaks with more then words." She said.

"You'd be right." Zero said walking up Mujo was out working on a case and he promised to check up on Zuma since this one was dangerous for Zuma. The caliber of it would likely get him killed and Mujo didn't like dragging Zuma into those situations. But what bothered Zero lately was that Mujo was leaving his Guardian behind more and more on cases. Was there a rift between Mujo and Zuma lately.

Zuma turned and smiled brightly as he moved flashing across the ground tackling Zero with the baby in his arms still safely giggling as she was unharmed cushioned firmly against Zuma who nuzzled him. "Zuma be good."

"Indeed." Zero said then sighed as he sat up part way while Zuma curled up on his lap holding the child as if to take a nap with her but really he was just content to let her play and chew right now. He was missing Mujo terribly so it was a comfort to be around people. Zero put his hand on Zuma's head and looked over at Haji. "It's alright Haji. Zuma is a guardian. It's his job to keep things and people safe, as well as track down threats to others that can't normally be found. He's usually working right beside Mujo." Zero said as he ran his hand through Zuma's hair as he laid there. "But Jo's handling a touchy case today so Zuma's alone. Mia Zuma is asking you to take off your shows and try again..." He said lightly although it was a sever effort and gave him an headache to be so polite right now there were babies and he really didn't want to get bit from Zuma for being 'dangerous' around the babies.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:36 am

Hajime nodded in regard to Zeros words then sighed.... "He made me nervous after my so called brother stole them...." He let his voice trail off the thought of his so called brother taking his children.... He hated himself for letting it happen the first time and when it did happen it threw him into a panic.... When Zuma took the child from her mothers arms it made him think it was going to happen once more and if it did he didn't know what he was going to do.... "What's Mujo gotten himself into this time? He need some help?..." Hajime didn't mind helping Mujo out it isn't the first time he has and he was sure it wouldn't be his last...

Hajime nodded at Miyuki and picked his son up from Mias arms and held him.... He was asleep soundly too.... It was unusual because he was typically the one that wanted to scream all the time..... It was bliss to think this child could be so sound asleep... It's never happened before..... He smiled and looked at Zero.... "So he's a guardian huh.... Why does he have such a hard time speaking?..."

Mia looked at Zero then did as instructed she kicked off her sandles then let her feet rest on the hard cold ground a moment as she gathered the magical energy within her spirit and her surroundings.... "Gather ye spirits of the Earth, lend me your strength and protect me from what hurts.... Tsuchi no shīrudo!! (Earthen Shield)" With that command... The very same command she has been practicing for months she felt the earths energy ripping through her.... Her hair levitated and her hands began to glow as she stomped down.... A small crater formed below her as the particles of dirt from the ground began to solidify and grow into what looked like three massive boulders that at first levitated in a circle around her then dropped and sealed off from the outside and at her command one went flying from her out so far then returned to her.... It was a counter measure.... Once she dropped the magic the ground returned to its original state....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:59 am

Zero shook his head. "Not so much as in trouble as he's just busy handling something that would get Zuma hurt." he said as he ran his fingers through Zuma's hair soothingly this one he knew missed Mujo something tough. He did though glance over at Hajime quietly and chuckled. "Actually to him we use to many words to get across what we need to say. He's already understood us half way through." He said looking down at Zuma who was cuddled up with Hajime's daughter who decided napping was okay now too. "He was orphaned in the Deep wood when he was a month old....normally a vampire that young would have died...but Zuma didn't. He adapted everything around him his body changed and he spent a good portion of his life out there alone with nothing but the wilds. It wasn't until eighteen human years later that a vampire family found him and decided to teach him how to speak and everything...but....when he couldn't change to be just like them they punished him....they marked him his body to show it beast like whenever he failed. Tattooing lines and patterns through just about every inch of his skin." Zero said shaking his head. "Mujo found him and took him away from that. They've been together ever since."

Miyuki frowned. "That's terrible...to punish him for not understanding of because he couldn't do something I've never and would never punish Mia for not understanding something or even the twins." She said then smiled when Mia finally got it. "Well done Mia....you've gotten the Earth Shield..."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:15 am

Mia didn't even really hear her mother she was too busy spazzing out, jumping up and down and screaming I did it at the top of her lungs.... One would think she just won the lottery with the excitement she was showing because now she officially has made the stepping stones of Earth based magic..... That was the one element she couldn't master and now she had finally opened the door to its power.... She ran up to the odd man and hugged him tight saying thank you several times then she kissed his cheek and ran up to her father and gave him a defiant I knew I could do it look and in response Hajime nodded to her.....

Hajime looked at his daughter and patted her on the head..... He looked at Zuma and smiled.... "I have to say Zuma my daughter has taken a liking to you....." He looked at Zero and sighed... "I swear you have some strange characters in your family.... Including me if Neikan has his way...." Hajime smiled and reached his son down... Zero was one of the few friends he had that has yet got to hold one of the twins.... He didn't know if he would want to hold him but nonetheless Hajime wanted him too.... They were friends and frends should share the good things together.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:24 am

Zero looked up at him and then reached up and shifted just right taking hold of the little one as if he had held a child like this thousands of times before. He hadn't but Zero wasn't as harsh and terrible a person as he liked to be. With Zuma blinking and smiling as Mia danced about excited about doing that small bit of earth magic. And Zero now with a lap full he really wasn't going anywhere.

Zero nodded though. "You have no idea. And what do you mean *IF* Nei has his way. Sorry to tell you this Haji your screwed you've already been adopted." He said shrugging as he easily held the little boy in his arms. Zero though chuckled as Mia danced.

Zuma looked over and smiled. "Now you listen...Earth speak." He said relaxed she couldn't channel the earth so long as she was couldn't understand the earth's energies.

Miyuki smiled as Mia danced about shaking her head. "I knew you could do it." She said proud of there daughter to see Mia happy and excited she had finally gotten the one element she struggled so much with. The problem had been the flow. She hadn't been able to feel the Earth's energies flow....and Miyuki looked at Zuma who was so relaxed....with Zero who was supposed to be one of the grouchiest scariest guys around. As well as her twins....it really was interesting. Then again even Mia wasn't scared or worried about Zero's temper.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:28 am

Hajime was silent a moment then he nodded in agreement.... He was fully aware that Zero thought of him as a brother as well... He knew it from the way he fought to save his life years ago.... To undergo the things Zero went through to save Hajime you would have to be close to the man.... He also remembered how hard Zero fought for Asami the day she almost was brutally murdered by a rogue guild member...... Zero had walked in to see his hand through her heart and she was left on the ground bleeding to death during the battle.... The man went through a lot for them.... "Speaking of family... Asami has been asking about you again she said it's been three months since you graced her with your presence she says you wont even answer when she calls.... Have a falling out?...."

Hajime smiled and nodded to Mia in acknowledgement he was very proud of her she had been struggling for two years to work this element.... It was the basis of all defensive capabilities and it just so happened to be the polar opposite of her main affinity which in turn made it difficult to lower her minds standpoint to use earth magic....

Mia nodded and did as she was instructed and calmly searched for the voice of the earth.... The spirits around her were water, wind, and earth.... There was a stream nearby and earth and wind were always in abundance for use.... She had a little trouble finding the voices but she eventually pinpointed the voice of the earth..... But she couldn't make out its voice very clearly the earth wasn't in her flow.... Hajime could sense the power of earth beginning to gather and smiled he knew she was beginning to hear earths voice.... The subtle grass blades and even the sound her feet make when she digs her toes in the dirt.... Its just taking her a while...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:42 am

Zero sighed as he simply looked at Hajime and blinked then pulled out his Cellphone and tossed it to him...what should be a cellphone anyways was a melted solid piece of plastic and metal. The sad thing was....he had bought a replacement. But... "That is the remains of my Cellphone. I bought a replacement.." He pulled that one out and tossed it to Hajime...easy to load they say. "It's a touch screen not all that unusual my last one was as well. However every time I touch the screen the damned thing turns itself off. And of course my current occupation takes me all over the world these days." he said as he ran his fingers through Zuma's hair shaking his head as he sighed. "I'm not avoiding her. I'm working...it's not like....I've told her exactly why I had to leave the Hunters Guild...what it is I'm doing these days..." He said although Hajime had pretty much figured it out the day he say Zero manifest the large scythe and the gates of hell to send on a his brother who stole his twins.....it wasn't hard to figure out from there that Zero was a Reaper....but not just any Reaper Death himself.

"I haven't told her...and I haven't had a lot of time....there are Renegades popping up that I have to take care of....some of there number I've entrusted to Mujo. He's protected against them Zuma isn't. They'll kill him so he's asked Zuma to stay back." He said looking down at him. "And asked me to keep watch over him anytime I'm back in the area."

Miyuki nodded looking sadly at Zero then smiled at Mia. "Your doing it just relax and close your eyes the earth is a gentle rhythm.....uhm...OH you meet Kira once right? Remember how warm he was how embracing the Moon emulates and adores the earth's warmth and Kira is said to be a vampire from who's magic is moon based. So the earth is warm and peace nurturing and gentle."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:08 am

Hajime looked at the phone and immediatly spotted the problem..... It was almost laughable to find someone that was worth with todays technology than Hajime but low and behold Lord Death.... Hajime simply took one finger and gently pushed the corner of Zeros cellphone down and inserted the screen into it's proper slot.... He then proceeded to show Zero what the problem was and test out the touch screen by calling his own cell to show that its wroking fine and he was just a derp..... "Really dude?... I thought I was the one that was supposed to be the old man here not you....." Hajime stayed silent a moment then sighed.... "You know she worries for you Zero and her insistent bitching is just her way of saying you always have a home there besides.... Since you first met her for the longest time you shunned everyone in the guild until she stepped in that day and kissed you out of the blue...." Hajime laughed as he said.... "You got so embarrassed and angry screaming at the top of your lounges about hating women then she put her figer to your lips and said that when a man receives a kiss from her they are not aloowed to be sad and mopey and all alone in the world its a blessing that'll follow you for a lifetime..... It was almost day and night with you after that night you were right on her ass everywhere she went and vce versa so you started coming out of your shell.... I think she's worried you'll go that route again....."

Mia stopped to cathce her breath and sit down.... She had ran out of stamina.... The blue flame that surrounds her eye as if magic was trying to escape her had receeded for the first time in quite a long time....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:24 am

Zero sighed as he listened to Hajime. "I can't help it if I don't have time to keep up with the rapidly changing phones. The one that got fried was top of the line last month this one is new this month." He said shaking his head and rolling his eyes as Hajime fixed it then looked at him and shifted as he continued to easily cradle Hajime's son while Zuma snuggled and held his baby girl napping happily on Zero's lap for the moment. All three of them amazingly enough fit.

He did look at Hajime though and sighed shaking his head. "I still hate women." he countered easily enough his voice holding a rather dire edge to it that made Miyuki blink. "I will hate them for all eternity that will never change. It can't. No matter what anyone says or does. But that does not mean that there are not those among them who fall into a different category and I can be around them." he said as he looked first at the baby girl then over at Miyuki then finally at Mia who he had had a battle of wills with when he first met her. Then sighed and shook his head. "She's worry over nothing I'm not going to fall back into my shell. My brothers won't let me for one neither with Akumu." he said chuckling. "Or Jo, Zuma here Rusui or many Mulitple others. Including her....no. Honestly I haven't been in touch simply because one my phone was fried and two this is the first bit of free time I've had in a whlie and I had to check up on Zuma for Jo."

Zero looked over at him. "Asami worries...too much she does realize that my house number still works at my apartment right? If she's only been calling my cellpone there's no way I would have gotten the message for obvious reasons but she never called my apartment....that one I check every night when I go home....and among all of the messages from family from Nei complaining about being board to Aoi worrying about my not being around and if I've been feeding she's not among them....and I left her my number...I spend most of the night returning those calls and then catch an two hour nap before going back out to work again...."

Miyuki walked over to Mia and handed her a bottle of Spring water fresh and clean something to drink since she knew her daughter would be getting tired. "Here you go sweetie. This should help some....you should know you starting to get it....the soul fire rings....the white Mage's fire rings that signify unity with the elements of purity....of the world." She said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poucning in the park   Poucning in the park Empty

Back to top Go down

Poucning in the park
Page 1 of 1