Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holiday Craziness.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Holiday Craziness..... Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:19 am

He sighed as he leaned against the wall sighing as he watched the Hunter's association going crazy. "Hey.....In case you happened to forget....I RETIRED!!" Zero yelled through the surrounding room and several of the Hunters association paused and looked at him as he glared daggers at them. One girl rushed up and said something about being 'cheerful' and then thrust a large pile of garland into his arms. "Hey Assholes! Are you out of your damn minds? What part of retired and don't need to be here helping with this nonsense don't you freaking get?" He yelled trying to be much more....'civil' these days and failing at it miserably.....very miserably. Standing next to him as he was stuck babysitting them on top of it was Kuri and Misute.....as a favor to Aoi he was looking after them while Aoi and Kira visited with Sarubia off a bit.

Misute blinked and looked at him then out at everyone around them and took a deep breathe. "Um....Kuri...is this normal?"

"With Zero Rei? Always." Kuri said looking at him and then looking about he didn't really know anyone here but since Zero was supposed to take an afternoon off keep them company he supposed he was stuck with all the ups and downs of spending time with Zero Rei......Lord Death himself was hardly ever boring but he had a feeling it was going to get even more interesting since....Aoi had mentioned to him that if Zero kept true to the 'harrasing' phone call last night at least by the way he was yelling at the phone he was going to met a couple of life long friends of Zero Rei.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:44 am

Hajime walked in a big red suit..... His wife talked him into this he had a santa hat on his head and even ha bells around his neck.... Holding his finger on his left hand was his little daughter Ayame happy and bubbly she was excited to come to the Christmas party with her daddy.... Miyuki has the boy with her.... Hajime wondered where exactly they went tonight but let it go when Ayame picked up the pace seeing the guild in the distance... "A-Ayame! Slow down!" They ran into the building to se the place in shambles.... He shuddered to think about what they will say seeing him wear this get up.....

Asami smiled at the top of the steps before Hajime walked in..... She was looking at the very annoyed Zero and then laughed lightly.... She had a makeshift gun with a misletoe twig in it.... She shot it out and it embedded in the wall above his head.... She slipped down and whispered in his ear... "Uh-oh looks like someone slipped under the misletoe you know what that means..." She kissed his cheek then jumped back fast to avoid the impending smack he was going to throw her way.....

As Hajime walked in Asami spotted him and she started with a low snicker then she burst out laughing seeing Hajime like that.... It was hard not to with the image he always tried to portray... "Shut Up!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:55 am

Zero looked over as Hajime walked in with his daughter and there was....no doubt at all in his mind....He had been about to smack Asami or rather shove her away as he was not all that thrilled about the sudden mistletoe branch above his head or the kiss on the check but he knew she was doing it in good fun. While Zero was in his customary all black Hajime was.....he snickered and chuckled before a warm deep sound as Zero who rarely found anything to laugh about was laughing arm folded over his gut as he stood there silvery hair falling about his head. "Ah shit....Haji I did not take you for the 'jolly sort of anything'....." He breathed laughing as he stood there.

Kuri sighed and shook his head. "Santa huh? What next all the little reindeer?" He mused suddenly very glad none of the group could see him in this situation.

Misute though tipped his head and wasn't sure if this was any saner then the moment before.....at least that was something more familiar to him....and the child was beaming as if Haji dressed up like that was the best thing ever he had to wonder what sort of image this guy normally had that they all found his current state to be so comical.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:09 am

Hajimes face turned a beat red as Ayame ran over to Zero.... She smiled at him and took his hand... "Daddy works for Santa! He is going to help with the presents!" Hajime shot a dagger filled glare at Zero and Asami.... "Not. One. Word." Ayame hugged Zero as it had been a while since they sen each other then ran over to Asami whom picked her up in a big hug.... "Mommy said she might be here later but doesn't know Aunt Asami...." Hajime walked over to Zero and sighed.... "In case your wondering Miyuki and me argued for about two hours over this get up.... You see the results of my futile battle...."

Asami walked over with the little girl and snickered a bit more.... "Are you going to bring me a big present Haji?...." He glared at her and growled thinking about what horrible things he could buy and use to torture her...... Ayame got down out of Asami's hands and drug her daddy in to see the Christmas tree..... "Daddy its pretty!.... Can I put the angle on the top?..." He smiled gave her the tree topper and lifted her onto his shoulders she laughed really loud and got excited.... She liked being on his shoulders because she felt tall.... She put the angle on the tree and laughed.... He let her down so she could play with some of the other kids and went to sit down...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:17 am

Zero snickered shaking his head. "Ah shit Haji you wasted two hours on that one?" He said snickering. "You ought to know when she gets it in her head your gonna do something your skinny ass will loose every time." Zero sobered up as he had ironically enough for as much as a self proclaimed asshole that he said he was hugged Ayame before watching her run off to get in a hug with Aunt Asami.

Kuri sighed. "Truly never a dull moment around you Zero."

"Tsk really? You think this is entertaining Kuri these guys are damn mild compared to this other asshole I know." He said as he stood up off the wall before some other girl got the idea to get gutsy and do what Asami did. He walked over to the tree and looked up at it shaking his head. He really wanted to say 'bah-humbug' but he knew where that would get him......in a worse mess then Haji's lovely red suit. He did glance down at Ayame. "So...he's helping deliever presents huh? Then you can bet he's gonna make sure your's are extra special Ayame." He said just to pick on Hajime a bit more.

Misute sighed as he and Kuri followed but he looked about and shook his head suddenly finding he'd rather be hidding in the shadows but last time he did that Zero yanked him right back into the light stating that if he had to deal with this shit so too did they.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:36 am

Hajime shot a glare at Zero talking about extra special presents from Santa.... Then sighed.... "Yeah she was.... Extra... Excited about christmas.... It did not help with the five hundred presents under the tree.... Plus a promise from me to let her keep the kitten she found hurt on the road last week.... Her mom was not happy about that...." He looked at Zero and said.... "So hows things?.... You dont come around except when Asami strong arms you every couple of months... Your Christmas going well?..." About the time he finished saying that he had to duck to keep from getting hit with a snowball from one of the boys out side...

It hit Asami.... In the boobs.... For a second Hajime thought he saw fire shooting around her before she walked outside pulling up her sleeves.... "Poor kid doesn't know what he is in for..." At that moment she stood in the high snow and bombarded the poor kid with snowballs.... It didn't take long for him to be burried in snow and run in cold.... He sat at the fire shivering.... Smoke came off her hand as she cracked her knuckles.... Hajime looked at Zero.... "Remember when that was me and you sitting in front of the fire place?"

Ayame went outside with some girl and started making snow angles.... Hajime yawned and started toward the kitchen in search of food.... When a girl ran into him.... It was Asami's 'right hand woman'.... "Been awhile... Sorry for running into you...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:48 am

Zero chuckled. "A kitten huh your screwed. Cats and Vamp's don't always get along so well although from what I heard Cats and Witches adore each other." He said looking at Hajime meaning that cute little kitten may turn out to be a little terror for him before long. He nodded. "Yeah back then....it not wise to get her going that's for damn sure.' He said watching the boy who was freezing then glanced at Hajime.

"Haji...I'm freaking Death Incarnate holidays aren't and have never been a 'cheerful' time for me.' Which wasn't the whole truth before Aoi found him and he had been born a mortal boy unaware that he was the reborn brother of Aoi Rei....although his soul called out for him Christmas was the day he lost his parents to a renegade vampire the same one who infected him with the Nosferatu virus that still played havoc to this day with Zero's body. "I can honestly say 'Bah-humbug' and mean it.....it's just another day to me....and usually an increased work load although it's quiet....not for lack of dumping extra files on that pain in my ass." He said meaning Mujo.

Kuri sat there with Misute sitting on his lap they weren't lovers and he belonged to his brother but.....at least this way things were quiet and Misute wasn't getting into trouble.

Hisui looked at him and shrugged. "It has been a while.....never pegged you for Santa more of a Krampus...." Hisui said chuckling. "But that would probably give your twins nightmares so this is probably the better option....although if I think about it....grouchy over there would make an excellent Krampus."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:05 am

Haji glared at Hisui.... Then sighed.... He wanted to scream at her but instead just got his food and walked back into the living room where Zero was.... In all honesty one of the main reasons he even came to the party tonight is to show him that Christmas was a magical time of year... He looked at Zero and wondered just how deep his wounds ran.... Asami was the one that planned this and there were surprises for Zero tonight but she wasn't going to unleash them until the time was right.... Every single person in this guild, children excluded, were supposed to get something for him and then they all banded together to get a very nice decorated cake for him... They want to show him that he may have had some rough times in his life but they will be more than willing to accept him because they were family....

Ayame had started yawning.... She was still a kid afterall.... It was late everntually she needed to get to bed especially before mommy showed up and jumped Hajimes ass for letting her stay up this late..... "Ayame.... Come on its bed time..." She tried to refuse at first but a quick 'Dad' glare and she agreed... He picked her up and took her upstairs... Well after she got a hug from Hisui first anyway.... He took her upstairs and layed her in asami's bed, read her a bedtime story and tucked her in to sleep.... "Krampus huh..." He couldn't help but feel bad for Zero...
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Zero sighed as he sat there not supposed to be allowed to leave here tonight in fact every time he tried he was short armed by Kuri back into the building and if he got past Kuri he had Misute to contend with and well Misute was a Shadow Vampire he could do things to keep him here despite his attempts to leave and be a grouch. Even now Zero had not really found a reason to smile he had been glaring at everyone all night despite how they all seemed to be dancing around him wishing to try to cheer him up. Apparently as far as he could tell Asami had gotten Aoi and Kira in on it because they had ganged up on him and insisted that the come here.

One girl shook her head and whispered something to someone else who nodded the guy looked at Zero and then handed him a big box with an outfit in it. "Put this on." The guy said and Zero glared at him as if to say no. "Or you get to deal with a cranky Asami and Miyuki."

Zero sighed and walked out of the room not really wanting to spend the night wasting it arguing. He got changed, The jacket was open in the back showing off the tattoo that sat there the image of life and death. The high collar of the jack sat up golden inlay going down around the collar which fell long down to his waist sleevelss with buckles all up the front. The trim of the jacket was deep in a deep crimson red golden thick bracelets with red rubies in it which wrapped around his wrist and hsi fingers of the same hand bicep rings with a long fingerless gloves. Black jeans with crimson embossing going up the one leg looking like swirling flames and his comfortable black boots. Under the jacket another silken piece almost like a liner in crimson. It was his comfortable black with red accents the girls no doubt trying to get him to wear a bit of 'color' as they liked to put it. His silver hair a muss on top of his head.

Misute looked at him. "That looks good on you Zero." Zero snorted and rolled his eyes.

Hisui walked into the room after Haji when he laid Ayame down to sleep and set down a large stuffed bear not one so large it was impossible to cuddle against but large enough she could snuggle up to the soft large brown bear the fur was incredibly soft to the touch and a large velvet ribbon around it's neck. Once she set it down she looked at Haji. "Krampus doesn't kid nap bad children that's a twist on the true legend you know I've had to explain it all night. Krampus rides beside Santa and while Santa gives presents like the teddy bear to good children Krampus was the one who would fill there stockings." She looked at Ayame as she stepped out with Hajime to look at the hall before them. "I was teasing you about being Krampus because you go after the bad 'kids' no matter the age who terrorize the good kids. Not because your some evil being Haji. You wouldn't mean so much to Asami if you were some bad guy....or Miyuki who waited for you." She smiled shaking her head. "That amazed all of us. Miyuki was certain you would beyond anyone else come home she always believed it that you were alive being held up and would come back. Despite her fiery temper....she was certain always certain about you." Hisui looked at Haji a moment.

"I don't know how well this will go over with Zero though Haji....this day of the year....he usually finds a place to hide and disappear and break down..." Hisui took a deep breathe. "He doesn't talk about it but I dug into it....since he was part of the Cross Family of Vamp Hunters. Zero Cross....his 'sire' then....the one who drug him into being a vampire....brutally killed his parents in front of him and as they laid there dying....he bit and changed Zero....On Christmas day. It was the last day he saw his parents alive." She sighed. "I probably shouldn't have dug into his past but I wanted to understand why Zero seemed to hate this time of year so much. The worst of it was the vampire who changed him had the Nosferatu Virus and passed it on to him where he's constantly getting sick....is because of that virus but his wounds don't stop there. He wasn't originally part of our group Haji....he was with the Kyoto Guild....and they were suppressing the change making the illness even worse for him....torturing him and using forbidden techniques to keep him 'human' when he tired to leave them they brought him down and chained him to a wall like an animal and beat him telling him he was nothing more then an animal that he belonged to them and they had the right to kill him because he was part vampire now....they only spared him because they were experimenting with something to halt the change causing him terrible unending pain.." Hisui looked at Hajime as she spoke. "Aoi found him quickly and got to him....took down the Kyoto branch. But....He still had to cut ties with the guild or so he felt and then he came here to get out only he was just a kid and that is when you and Asami met him and Asami's old man wouldn't let him just 'go'. Didn't care he was a vampire of course we all know why and was determined to try to help Zero heal....but..I don't think that man has ever truly healed....and he'll probably be pissed at me for telling you..."

"Pissed about what?" Zero said walking up. The panels of the long jacket flowing behind him not something he'd normally wear but it was either yield and put it on or.....try to verbally battle Asami and Miyuki if she got here tonight. He put it on. "If it's about running at the damn mouth about my past doesn't matter. It's not like I hide a damn thing about it." He did look past them though to Ayame and sighed walking into the room.....she was awake and heard all of that of course she looked like she was about to cry for him.

"Hey...."
he said sitting down on the edge of the bed and brushed her hair back before singing he had a voice like Kira's intense....but where Kira's was deep low and husky Zero's effeminate voice sounded more etheral otherworldly.....he was singing Ayame's favorite Christmas song she had this thing with begging him to sing it for her once a year....it was perhaps one of the few times he didn't 'Bah-humbug' but anything else would get a sour look from him. This was perhaps an odd 'soft spot' which Zero had many of....even if he hid them....behind thick walls he didn't like letting down. But right now he sang to Ayame until Hajime's little one fell asleep his version of a Christmas present.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:40 am

"That's just it Hisui.... Zero has healed but it left a scar.... Right Zero?..." Hajime knew he was there and did not mind letting him bark a bit at Hisui.... He smiled watching Zero sing to Ayame... He had such a soft spot for her... That little girl could probably convince him to do just about anything for her... "I'm glad she's taken to you so well Zero.... Maybe next time I take the misses out on a date I should get you to babysit instead of Asami....." Zero had grown particularly close to Ayame in the time she has been around.... The little girl was always clinging to him whenever they saw him.... "Hey.... Zero.... Merry Christmas...." He smiled at him then walked downstairs Santa needed a smoke.....

He spotted Asami building a snow castle with the kids and laughed lightly to himself... He could remember when Zero first came here how she tried to get him to build one with her as a way to try and get him to bond with her and instead he kicked the one she made over and she cried.... That night she made a boulder of snow and dropped it on him while he was showering.... For the following week it was a never ending onslaught of flying snowballs through the air....

Asami walked past Hajime and up the stairs to get the phone.... She called her boyfriend or mate depending on how you looked at the situation.... "Hey it's Asami..... The party's going to start soon if you're able to make it.... We have the cake already to go.... Im changing into the elf cosplay now it's going to be fun giving out gifts to the kids... If you can make it i'll see you soon bye-bye...." She walked out of the room in an elf dress that was green and came up to her hips wearing a bell around her neck... Sexy to adults, normal elf to a kid... "Well- well Santa looks like you have an elf in your sleigh....." Hajime couldn't help but turn red.... Any self respecting straight man would be a little red seeing that but he said nothing checking the time.... "Looks like Mrs. Clause is either going to be really late or wasn't able to show.... Ayame's gonna be sad...." He knew she'd be able to spend time on Christmas but tonight it looks like she was too busy....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:01 am

Zero ran his fingers over Ayame's hair as she fell asleep, snuggled up to the teddy bear and having happy thoughts now. Normally he didn't care all that much about girls heck he gave Asami grief as much as he could but.....that was perhaps Zero himself wasn't a normal being in the least. But He stood up and walked out of the room wanting nothing more then to leave but that wasn't happening. Scars...."Yeah Haji....and some scars don't heal all that well...but you know that one better then anyone right?" He mused lowly as he closed the door talking to himself.

Miyuki arrived she was wearing an adorable red velvet dress with white fur trim red stockings and black boots with a cute red hat on her head holly on the hat. And there son tucked into her hip as she walked towards them he was all bundled up and napping away in Mom's arms as he said that she would either be really late or wasn't able to show. Walking up she held up the large bag with a bow on it. "Oh I was not going to be late however.....this one insisted on getting one more thing for 'Uncle' before we arrived." She said chuckling as she walked up to Haji. "If you were human I'd worry about the damage those were doing to you."

Hisui sighed as she walked into her room and saw what as her second in command or 'right hand' was expected of her and got changed into a matching elf costume. Seriously? Asami was lucky that Hisui liked her!

Soma sighed as he sat back in the limo his little brother with him as they had been out shopping for his husband. Daina glanced over at him as Soma filled him in quickly and he nodded they could make the detour his lover was busy tonight anyways. The limo pulled up as they were close to the area anyways and the duo climbed out as he saw Asami in a elf outfit, and Mr. And Mrs Claus they didn't know holiday all that well but....at least they understood it for the most part.

Soma walked up to Asami and smiled. "Hey love." he said warmly. "I hope you don't mind when I got your call I was still out with Daina....." He said gesturing to his brother who wore the 'crown' of his people still embedded in the center of his forehead over the third eye fused with the bone it had been painful and the blood line had been straight from the piercing he had worried it would stray...but Daina had been alright of course he had no idea that Aoi and Kira had a hand in that not wanting to see anything happen to him. The barrier spells of protection still in place as Daina wore the earrings of his station always. "Come Daina I kept telling you I'd introduce you to her as soon as I could steal you away."

He smiled as he walked up and then held his hand above his heart in proper greeting to someone new he was meeting. "I am Vaibhavayukta Ādhyātmika Di'gārḍiyan'patrikeyu the Guardian King of El-estoria but here in japan my name is Yudaina Shugo here, or Daina," He said introducing himself correctly but he knew his normal name was a mouthful on a good day! "Soma has nothing but good things to say about you."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:43 am

The shadow from Hajimes hat covered his eyes as he thought about Hishohen and the traumas he has set on Hajime and his family.... "Yeah.... yeah I do know quite a bit about it.... Without you and Miyuki and Asami I probably wouldn't have been able to make it this far..." Hajime looked at his hand and sighed lightly His arm had recently transformed into a more beastly version and the nosferatu blood pumping through his veins was gaining strength.... It wouldn't be long now before the cursed blood his father bestowed him with would take over.... Judging from the way Zero talked he knew about it to and was concerned.... Hajime had Miyuki hide it with her powers.... To the untrained eye it was just his normal arm but the eyes of death wouldn't be fooled.....

Hajime smiled as he regarded Miyuki whom had just walked up.... He blushed looking at her... She was extra sexy tonight and turning heads of guys and girls at the bottom of the stairs.... "Turning heads like usual I see.... Including my own...." He couldn't help but think of a specific present he was hoping to 'unwrap' tonight after they got home and the kids were sound asleep.... It had been a few months since he got to play with this special 'toy' between work and taking care of the twins they never really had any time.... He started laughing when he saw Hisui and decided it was time for a little revenge for all of the teasing she had fun with earlier.... "Well if Asami is jingle bells Santas head elf you must be Jangle bells the forgotten cousin that no one cares about...." He stuck his tongue out when she blushed and yelled at him....

Asami smiled and hugged Soma at the neck then kissed his cheek.... "I am glad you could make it Soma! I was afraid you wouldn't be able to come tonight.... I'll have to cook something extra special for you... Oh! Your brother too of course..." She smiled letting her fangs show and bowed to Daina for a second then hugged him and kissed his cheek to.... "I have heard amazing things about you too.... I hope Soma hasn't told you anything harsh about me..." She said this remembering the last time she got to see Soma that she got into battle with Semira a powerful black witch and let her 'unfriendly' side come out...

She remembered growing wing her hair changing color and her power over bullets and ammunition go crazy... It wasn't a fun night for passerby's that was for sure.... Last time she nearly shot Soma but luckily only grazed his shoulder.... Afterwards she spent three days crying cause she hurt him in the cross fire.... Asami smiled and led them inside.. "This is my guild.... I nurture it like a baby but it can be pretty rough sometimes.... HEY!! You two if you're going to fight do it outside!..." When they didn't listen she got mad and growled, she pulled up her arm sleeves and grabbed them both in a headlock and tossed them outside.... "Sorry about that...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:06 am

Zero nodded and sighed looking at him. "It would seem it effects every vampire differently." He said regarding the Nosferatu posion that ran through them both for Zero it made his powers over life and death painful when they reversed in on him his negation. For Hajime? It seemed to break out a beast like side to him changing and corrupting his body although.....Zero sighed and slit open his finger despite he himself having the virus it wasn't spreadable he learned that from Mujo his variation of it which mutated when passed on seemed to be the type that solely affected Zero himself which was fine with him. He turned his hand over Hajime's forcing the posion back into a submission that is to say it would not further spread not for a while but the current damage or change rather remained. "You know things don't hide so well before me right?" He said seeing Hajime looking at his hand but he meant more then that he also meant emotions and worries. "That should buy you more time.....I can't say life times but.....more time. "

Miyuki smiled as she saw his look and heard his teasing shaking her head. "Oh I'm sure Santa will enjoy his present tonight, but first we have to make sure Santa does a good job before hand." She said teasingly knowing that he would have fun with that one but hey it was a good time of year and she wasn't in the mood to be snippy. That and caring for the twins milded out her temper some....only some though she was still a spit fire and yet Haji loved her for it. She thought for sure he'd turn tail and run with how fiery her temper was.

Soma chuckled. "Of course not what would there be bad to say about you Asami?" He said not at all thinking about the shoulder that had been grazed it was his own fault really he refused to wear the Seven Prism barrier of the royal family and while he refused he made certain that Daina always wore it.

Daina smiled. "I thank you and no....nothing shameful or disheartening. He speaks as if you are his sunshine." He said which was a huge compliment back home. Seeing her toss out a couple of bickering kids though into the snow to cool off he chuckled.

Kuri though was walking around them moving past Asami, Soma and Daina as he did glaring into every shadow. "Dam it all Misute! Come out...." He said not amused that the young man was hiding again of course it didn't help while the boss's were outside someone knew who he was where he was from and that he had been by his family sold into slavery and even knew what the binding marks on his body were the one they saw on his throat which vampire made them and laughed there asses off saying that he was nothing at all to Sarubia. "Saru will be pissed if anything happens to you...hell he'll have my ass in a sling.....I'll be spending the next month and a half apologizing if you get even a scratch!." He said annoyed with the fact the shadow vampire was hiding again of course Zero could find him easily but he wasn't Zero and he wasn't in the mood to use Misute's gifts to find him.

Hisui rolled her eyes. "Haha." She said shaking her head as she looked at Hajime. "Just remember Santa I'm one of the ones who has to make YOU look good to the kids.....that'll be hard if I don't play nicely." Hisui said smirking and Miyuji shook her head laughing.

"You two get along as nicely as usual I see." Miyuki said seeing how Hisui and Hajime were always bickering about something or another. Who started it this time she wasn't sure but they always seemed to be going at it.

Hisui looked at Miyuki and chuckled. "Always. If I wasn't picking on him Hajime would be thinking I was someone else and probably try to take me down as an impostor." Hisui said chuckling as she shook her head. "Speaking of things though Santa it's almost time.....we need to get....Santa's special boy into place soon." She said as Asami had indicated she should that very soon they would need to get Zero into the building and into the room.....and not let him back out as everyone would be there and Santa would have to start directing the presents to go out calling out the name of the person for the gift and then handing it to one of his two helper elves. Two Asami had no doubt decided because of the sheer volume of gifts to try to remind someone among them that there was still something special and warm and magical about his life that he had family both in the castle and out that loved him and wanted him....even if Zero felt isolated and alone alot he wasn't. And never would be. To Asami he was a precious brother and so to the guild even if he retired from active duty he was still a part of there family and that would not change.

Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:21 am

Asami smiled at the two of them then tilted her head.... She walked into the kitchen and started cooking for them.... She was an excellent cook almost that of a gourmet cook... But when you are cooking for five hundred plus people every single day it was simple to get good at cooking.... She never did cook for Soma before so she would make some special Curry family blend and some Daifuku.... She had to hide it though otherwise the guild members were going to storm the kitchen... It was their favorite... "I hope you guys are hungry..." Asami had the food basically done all she had to do was cook it because she had the prep done ahead of time.... It was the only way to have good food ready for her guild mates fast..... Its just habit for her now....

She plopped the hot plates on the table and gestured them to their seats.... "Eat fast or a bunch of really large hungry men and scary women will come here and absolutely devour your food.... We aren't big on table manors around here...." As they ate Asami started to wonder what Soma thought of his girlfriend wearing such a 'lewd' costume and then she slightly grinned and whispered in his ear.... "Hope you like the costume.... Picked it just for you...." She giggled a little at his nervous face..... The outfit was green and low hemmed to show off her legs and her bust was very visible eventhough she had tried to cover her cleavage a few times they sent the wrong size so she just went with it..... Not like her bust hasn't been visible before.... Her boots were red and green up to her knee caps and the garland around her neck was silver with a golden bell attached to it....

Hajime ignored the playful banter between the girls and noted the boy looking for his friend.... Completely ignoring the fact that he was in the corner behind the tree the whole time.... "Oi.... If you are looking for the person you have been with this whole time.... He is behind the tree in the corner to the left..." He had no idea why he was hiding but since he fought the shadow diving Rosa Rose 'Em Barrs he had to take time to train his eyes to see discrepancies in the shadows... So he wasn't escaping his eyes for a while.... Hajime sighed a moment having to accept all of those training sessions Miyuki made him go through to see in shadows actually paid off.... He could remember the bruises from being beat with a broom....

Hajime looked at Zero and smiled he was looking forward to giving him his gift... It was not much but Hajime made him a necklace from a special and rare type of silver... It was rarely found... It was a locket with the picture of Asami, Zero, Hajime and the old man.... The first picture they took together.... Every now and then he looked at it to make himself fel better when he was down.... Now he hoped that this gift would help Zero when he was down..... "Oi.... Zero... Take this... Merry Christmas...." He tossed him the wrapped box with the little trinket in it then walked outside and lit his cigarette....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:54 am

Soma and Daina smiled both as they began eating quickly, not having a problem with that being from a small island nation it was something of a pastime to all eat together. That and they came from a large family.

"It's delicious" Soma said to Asami as he looked at her and then smiled as she teasingly said something about the outfiit and smiled. "It looks good on you." He said but the way in which he said good implied a very good thing and that he liked it.

Kuri paused and looked over at Haji as he said that Misute was hiding behind the tree and nodded. "Thanks." He said as he walked over and then reached into the shadows pulling Misute out of the shadows and drug him back into the main area. But that put him in line of sight of the Hunter who was tormenting him about the markings and being worth nothing which Kuri did not know about because Misute didn't feel he had the right to complain about it. The guy walked over and leaned in.

"So how long does he let his property wander around..." The guy whispered and started to say only to have a rather powerful hand connect with his jaw breaking it smoothly as Kuri sighed because in that hand was a rather nasty and powerful looking black and gold gun.

"If you are wise you will keep your mouth and your comments off of him. He is not a piece of property, he is however under the protection of my family safe guarded by my brother who does not take kindly to anyone threatening what he's claimed sole rights to, to protect and to keep at his side no one gets so close to him unless he allows it." Kuri said and the guy ran from the room nose bleeding jaw busted and the gun back away.

"Misute....do not ever think for a moment that you are merely a piece of property to him. He will not be in a good place if he looses you. You are far more important to him right now then you think....if anyone is saying something like that to you, let me know and I will deal with them."

"Bah-humbug" Zero retorted without looking catching the box that was tossed to him a typical answer from him when he was told...that one....Zero caught the box and opened it as he stood there, pulling out the rare silver trinket and after a moment opened it.....the first time he had had a picture taken since they died pinned down for it and begged....he could still remember all Asami did to get him to agree to it....saying that it was very important that they got that picture the first year he met them all....he had been so bitter so cold and angry then full of hate. Amazingly in the locket it held picture clearly....he ran his thumb over the image and then closed the locket slipping it in his pocket for now not about to put it on but....at the same token it didn't get the sour look he normally got when people tried to 'cheer him up'. He looked over as Kuri dealt with an distraught Misute and then looked at Hunter shrugged and moved grabbing him and throwing him outside as Zero himself followed. He had overheard that one.

"You asshole seem to find it fun to torment my guests tonight....and honestly it's not a good night more so then normal....to be a source to piss me off....." He said in a low angry cold tone as Miyuki glanced over and Hisui blinked.

"Whoa easy there Zero.....we have a way of dealing with idiots now that Asami rather enjoys..." She walked up and looked down at him before Zero killed him for pissing him off tonight and smirked hand on her hip. "To the basement with you....Fourth room in the left hall....clean it by tomorrow morning....and you'll be lucky if Asami doesn't learn that you've been picking on Zero's guests and upsetting him TONIGHT of all nights...." The guy flinched and ran off to disobey that order from Hisui got far worse from Asami plus what Hisui originally told him to do.....so much for his holiday....
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:16 am

Asami smiled devilishly.... "Neh?..... What was that perverted tone I heard just now?...." She meant no disrespect to Daina but if she wasn't her bubbly self she figured he would be even more offended.... She loved teasing him with her body especially since he wouldn't fool around with her until they were married.... It was funny seeing him get flustered some days..... It was about the only fun she got with this job of hers.... She wouldn't get this if it weren't for Hisui accepting the job.... She wondered if the younger brother would get a bit embarrassed watching her tease his brother but let it go off into another thought when she heard the commotion from the other room.... She watched as one of her hunters ran off with a broke jaw and busted nose.... "Eh?.... Hisui! What's going on in there?"

She left the brothers to go and see what the sounds were... She saw everyone there and an angry Zero.... "Eh?.... What did I miss?...." She was going to absolutely obliterate the person that put Zero in a bad mood especially when she had worked so hard to try and make him feel a part of the family again.... She looked at Hajime who was smoking and got annoyed when she heard him sigh.... Then looked at the triumphant look on Hisui's face apparently she finally got to punish someone, she had been waiting to try out her new power in the guild since she was promoted....

Hajime looked over and said softly.... "Meh.... Problems been dealt with don't worry about it..." He put out his smoke in the ash tray and walked inside to go check on his kids... Both sleeping soundly in the bed cuddled up to one another... It was kind of cute actually.... He looked up and saw Miyuki ahead of him coming out of another room.... He whistled at her from behind and when she turned around he waved and winked at her.... He walked up beside her and asked.... "Oi... Did you get Zero's cake for Asami?.... She is an air head after all...." He also whispered in her ear... "Also incase you didn't already know you make a sexy Mrs. Clause, fan boys would come for miles to see you in that..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:38 am

Hisui chuckled. "Mr. Broken jaw Kazuto went and insulted one of Zero's guests. The red head Kuri I believe busted his jaw and nose using his gun as a driving force, and before Zero went and got all super angry and grouchy I sent him off to go clean *that* room." She said the room in the guild that some how always ended up trashed and it was huge. She looked at her and then shrugged. "It's been handled for now but I'm not sure how easy it will be to get Zero back into a semi sociable mood."

Soma and Daina looked at them and then after finishing dinner got up and walked into the main room Soma a bit flustered and Daina finding it amusing. Soma walked up to Asami and wrapped his arms around her holding her close to try to keep things calm considering she was trying to make this nice for Zero.

Miyuki smiled as she turned. "Of course it's already in place." She said about the cake as she turned to face Haji raising and eyebrow and chuckling. "Well I haven't been surrounded by fanboys in a long time although there's only one fanboy whose attention I care about."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:54 am

Asami cracked her knuckles and said in a bit of a scary voice of tone.... "Imma kill'm...." She calmed down a bit when Soma caught her up in his arms from behind and then she sighed.... "Fine.... I wont hurt him.... Not until later anyway..." She then grabbed Zero's shirt collar and drug him into the kitchen almost as if he was a small child and sat him down at the kitchen table then walked over to the fridge and got a massive box out and sat it on the table... She then whistled and every member of the guild attending came into the kitchen... It also effected Zero's plans of escape by blocking off exits..... She wasn't going to let him escape....

"Ahem!..... Everyone!.... As you know every year at Christmas time we select one member of our family to be the special kid!.... That is the person that gets special treatment from all of us.... It is almost like giving them our servitude for the next few hours.... We also know that since he was affiliated with us Zero ran away every time we tried to get him to be social with us.... Well tonight he does not get that option... Our special kid is Lord Death himself Zero Cross!"
Everyone started cheering as she lifted up the lid to the biggest cake she had ever gotten.... It was also a birthday cake because he never would let them celebrate with him so today just to make sure he understands how much they care about him they were going to celebrate....

One by one gifts were being piled up on the table all addressed to Zero Cross.... There was at least one hundred in the first few minutes and they kept on coming... Asami sat down beside Zero and hugged him tight... "We know what it's like for you during this time of year but we all want you to know how much we love you and how badly we want you to be with us whether retired hunter or not...." There it was the tiny amount of kindness in Asami's heart that wasn't known for coming to the surface... This scene was enough for normal people to cry.... Asami reached him something special to her... "This was my fathers.... It's a curse cancel ring... He used it to fight against tainted vampires before he died.... I don't know if it will ease your pain but even if it doesn't I wanted you have a piece of me wherever you went that way if you felt lonely yu could look at this ring and think of all of us..."

Hajime looked at her and smirked slightly... "Oh really what do you think he thinks about you?..." He took his hand around her waist and the other on her upper thigh and kissed her lightly.... "Know what forget I asked I have a pretty good idea..." He picked her up into a pasionate kiss then threw her onto his back and packed her down stairs to watch the festivities... He used to pack her on his back all the time and listen to her complaints, comments, and flirtatious tone of voice whenever she wanted to mess with him.... It was almost like they were still dating....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 2:09 am

Zero all but groaned as he was suddenly tugged into the kitchen and then they all dog piled into the room 'Oh no' went though his head. 'She didn't....damn it she did....' as he side glanced at Asami while she opened the box and looked at it. The huge cake that managed to both say happy birthday and Merry X-mas. He took a deep breathe as he looked at the cake then at the ring. He looked at the ring on the palm of his hand and took a deep breathe. "Thanks." He said lowly calmly although he was tense as he looked at the far end of the table at the over at the over one hundred presents and climbing. "Oh shit...." he breathed so many.....he was certain more then was actually here.

Miyuki giggled as he said never mind he knows. "He should know very well." She said happily as she looked at him and then held on as he carried her to the room they were all in. "Mm Santa you're in excellent shape." She teased able to feel how toned he was as he carried her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Craziness.....   Holiday Craziness..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Craziness.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: