Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiery Monk and a Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

Fiery Monk and a Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:40 pm

He sat on the bench, legs crossed and eyes closed as he strummed the strings of his scythe. Cleverly disguised as a normal, red V guitar his scythe was heavy and fit his style so nicely. Vivid, shaggy, shoulder length red hair fell down about his face as he sat in silence, playing a wordless song as passersby would sometimes toss a coin at his wooden geta clad feet. Despite all of the seeming distractions around him, he never even bothered to open his eyes to look at a stranger's face when they dropped a coin for him. It wasn't as if he were playing for the sake of earning money anyway. He didn't need handouts, he had money and had a job...not a conventional one, but it was a job none the less.

He did seem the oddity in the otherwise calm park. His red kimono with a flame pattern and vivid red hair made him seem as if he were simply waiting to start trouble, which made many wary of him. However, it seemed as if he were in no real hurry, and had his guard completely down. That though, would be a complete facade.

Last edited by BlindedElegance on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:03 am

The young woman wandered through the park, not sure where she really wanted to go, there were many interesting sights and sounds, the most interesting being the park where the sounds of leisure were prevalent. It would be nice to stop stressing for a bit, and the nearest forest was not in the middle of Tokyo. She turned down the small path and went about her way. Upon entering the lush park she heard music, it was lovely and not at all uninviting to one who liked the genre, turning to the sound the strong scent of... something was brought to her attention. She had not smelt something like this, or it was an incredibly long time ago when she had. She entered the part of the park she found a man strumming a lovely looking guitar though she wasn't one to be rude and interrupt people she didn't think sitting and listening would be a problem, he was good and she enjoyed the tune.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 am

He didn't stop playing, nor did he open his eyes. The fact that he had suddenly gained an audience made him interested, but it wasn't going to make him stop. "Finding something you like?" he asked lowly as he continued to strum. It wasn't normally his style to be so calm, but music was his escape from his troubles and his most important form of expression. "It would seem that my playing is to your liking....how interesting...especially for someone who is so pretty..." he mused lowly, his voice a dark contrast to the ones she was probably used to hearing. Despite its darkness, it was smooth and alluring, but it was easy to tell that it wasn't the voice of an angel.

After a while longer though, he finally opened his gray eyes to raise his head to meet his gaze with hers. "Interesting to see someone so tender taking a liking to someone like me...how amusing..."

Last edited by BlindedElegance on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:26 am

She smiled and listened as he played, relaxing while she leaned against the bench while she sat on the ground. She looked at the strange red head. he had a nice (if questionable) attire on and smelled pleasantly. When she heard him speak, it was smooth as silk and darker than the deepest trenches in the ocean.

"I like music, though I rarley get to listen to different types outside my home," She said as she pulled her long hair out of the way to take a drink from the bottle she carried with her. "I do not know you, true, but I don't need to know you when I hear good music. And that my sir is good music," she said and lay back on the grass to relax. "Besides, its a good way to relax and let your mind drift away from the trouble in your life. By the way, I'm Vech."

She stared up to the clouds and listened to the strumming of the dark stranger.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:38 am

He chuckled lowly and continued to play. "I don't need to know anyone when it comes to learning names or faces..." he mused as he looked at her before he lowered his gaze back down to look at his rough, calloused hands as they strummed the strings and shifted positions in order to string together his melody. "As for music in the home...it shouldn't matter if there is any music in the home. What matters is if it's in your soul...but...don't quote me. It's not like I'm looking to give helpful advice or some shit...I'm just a guy who likes to play the guitar..." he paused to smile a foreboding smile and looked back up at her. "And a guy who likes to kill..." he went back quickly to playing though and lowered his head once more.

"Of course...if my job didn't require me to be this way, I would totally be a lazy ass...I'd much rather be sitting on my ass and playing music..." he said lowly, waving off his words with complete nonchalance. It was as if his words didn't even matter. Of course, in his world, his words didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:48 am

She cocked her head and sneezed, she wasn't very sure what job he had that required him to do that but she hoped he was in a more lazy mood than one that involved shedding her blood. It's not that there wasn't music in the home, I love it wherever it is,its just I enjoy hearing all kinds of it, especially ones I have not heard before... What job do you have if you don't mind my asking?. She rolled onto her stomach and looked up at him, she was more cautious now, he was showing more of a... curious side.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:42 am

He finally stopped playing, finishing out the melody he had been stringing together to look up at her with those gray eyes of his. "My job?" he mused as he sat the guitar down gingerly to let it lean against the bench. "My job is simple really. I'm what many would call a death bringer, a grim reaper, a shinigami...my job, my dear...is to be a Reaper," he answered lowly as he looked at her. She was so young and so curious...perhaps it was a good thing, and then again perhaps it wasn't. "I claim the souls of those who have ran out of time in life."

He shifted to uncross his legs and lowered them to the ground, letting his wooden geta click against the concrete beneath the bench. "I also get some wonderful perks of being a Reaper. I get some cool abilities exclusive to them, and I get to claim whatever prize I see fit from my victims..." he mused and licked his lips at the thought of the blood that he was able to drink thanks to his job. Had he not been a Reaper, Mujo would likely have been hospitalized and died alone in a cold, dark sanitized room.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 5:06 am

"Working with death, that's quite interesting" she rolled back onto her back and pulled out her necklace to fiddle with. She looked up into the clouds ahead and contemplated her next question and what the stranger would say. Though she could have chosen to go through with the obvious questions with his occupation and death itself she chose not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Monk and a Wolf   Fiery Monk and a Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiery Monk and a Wolf
Page 1 of 1