Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Alice wandered the streets of the most well known Nevada city, Las Vegas. It wasn't a preferred city as it was so crowded but she had to make due what with her dad looking for once more, and she didn't feel like dealing with his fools court at this moment so the human world it would be. She sighed and spotted a secluded park that seemed to lead on for a while, a possible get away to think about what she would be doing next with her new found free time.

Roaming into the park and taking in the lovely smells of the desert flowers she sighed and looked around, she may have to find a place to stay for the night but not just yet. At the very least she was near lay lines that would help with evading her dad's goons for now. She proceeded to sit on a rather large rock and relax while keeping an ear out for other people.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Rebel was travelling slowly. She moved out of her usual hunting area. To try and clear her mind. She hadn't seen Vech in quite some time and was getting worried so to take her mind off of it she decided to take off for a couple weeks. She had left a note in the cave to let her know should she show up but it had been a few weeks since they have seen each other anyway so who knew how things were going. She spotted a lone elk walking through the forest. She followed it for some time figuring out what ways it was going in order to find its herd. This way she had a ready food source should she have to hunt in wolf form.

As she stalked the prey she came across what looked like a young woman sitting on a rock. She seemed to have something on her mind. She moved closer to the woman curious to see what she planned to do but Rebel kept her distance as well to move on or to attack if necessary... She lifted her ear trying to listen to her if she was that troubled she may take the time to talk as Rebel is not completely heartless....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Alice more felt than saw the wolf approach, she was a very wounded and troubled soul. She looked in her direction and smiled and waved, she would come on her own if she wanted to talk, no need to make her worried. Alice laid back and stretched, causing her shirt to ride up and expose her stomach, she had no trouble at the moment so why not talk to someone? She kept her gaze on the setting sky and hummed, scratching her exposed stomach. "Is there something bothering you young one?" She continued humming after and rolled over to her side to look at the lone wolf.

Alice hadn't seen a werewolf in a long while, funny considering they were no longer an endangered race anymore. She was a curious one, a white wolf to be so far south, a large one at that. This could prove to be interesting but she would wait and see, hopefully, her father would hold off on trying to find her.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Rebels ears perked up she was kind of surprised to be caught so easily. She was being quiet but oh well. She walked up slowly and whimpered lightly to see if she could get a reaction. In wolf form the scars all along her back are painfully visible and she occasionally walks with a limp. She moved within arms reach but moved no closer. She needed to have at least some room to retreat back just a little bit in order to retaliate from a threat.

Rebel didn't speak unsure of how she would react to the talking wolf thing. She stared at the woman wondering what she should say or if she should even speak at all.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Alice chuckled lightly and offered her hand out to the young wolf, she seemed skittish and judging by the scars now visible on her she had every right to be. She wondered if they were caused by her own pack or another, probably both judging on how many and how old they were. She was also very thin, probably had been on her own for a long while because no matter how well alone wolf can hunt they will always have to expend more energy than they can make up for. She smiled and again showed no intention to move anymore from her side.

"No need to fret darling, I already know what you are. I'm not exactly normal myself, I don't feel like fighting, why not take some time to talk. You look like you could use someone you don't know to speak freely to." She waited for the small surprise that normally came with the announcement that she knew already, it came with the perk of being able to tell what souls are aound her.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Rebels ears perked up in surprise then she smiled and said. "Not normal is right I guess if you can tell who I am so easily." She looked at her and then laid down at the rock facing her she crossed her legs and panted lightly. She looked at the woman and wondered why exactly she thought that Rebel needed to talk or to be more specific how she knew that she was having problems. Aside from the obvious scars Rebel figured it'd be difficult to figure her out.

"What makes you say that aside from the obvious scars on my back?" She looked at her and tilted her head. The woman is indeed beautiful and seemed genuinely interested in whatever the story for Rebel is. She yawned loudly and then reverted to her human form laying naked on the ground. Her long silky hair spread across the ground and her sparkling eyes reflecting the warm sun. She wasn't used to this warm climate so being in human form was cooler on her.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:03 am

Alice giggled and withdrew the hand that was extended. She was obviously closed off, her body language was lax though not without caution, after all, she had to protect herself from predators. "I'm quite the oddity, even if I do say so myself... My dear when you live the life as long as I then you learn how to read people, not mind read but there are certain cues that just scream it. One, what's a white wolf doing in the desert if not to run and get her head through something? Two, with those scars it's obvious you hide yourself and stay mostly in your wolf form so others don't take to much note since you are still stiff. Three, Most people who have stories don't tell those close to them. So what's your story little one?"

Alice looked over the young lady in front of her. She had white hair just like her fur, the sunset reflected prettily off the light color of her bare skin and though she was thin she was bouncy in some very nice places. Her sapphire orbs deep and though curious were cautious. She was lovely all around, though still unaware of all the possibilities since she couldn't tell what she was.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Rebel was quiet for a while still panting. She scratched at her ear the damn flees were killing her, she needed a good bath. "My story huh..." She yawned loudly and popped the sore bones in her back. "Isn't it obvious? I was abandoned by my pack in favor of a younger, stronger and much meaner wolf. They attacked me and all but ripped me to shreds and then left me to die." Rebel wondered how it wasn't obvious. The marks on her body indicated she was ambushed by multiple enemies at one time.

"Why so interested?" It was indeed an oddity to look at an injured animal and wonder what happened. Most often people took one look at her and then walked away. Not a lot of people want to waste their time being nice to one badly injured animal especially one of her size. Rebel acknowledged that she would never be the strong fighter that she used to be. The damage to her body is to severe.
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:49 pm

"True but you could have got them anywhere, you know what they say about assuming dear. Besides that, I don't think you need to be worried if you don't want to tell me you simply don't have to, but there's something bothering you other than the fleas jumping on you and the heat. Again people usually don't tell those closest or even those they think they trust. They need an unbiased ear so to speak." Alice sat up on the rock and stretched out giving a good view of both stomach and well-endowed chest as well as her tattoos running up her sides to disappear back under her shirt " I'm interested because I'm board and most people... feel off about me so they keep their distance or they can't get enough."

Alice had no intention in making the lone wolf her meal but she was honest with what she said. She was very board and very curious about her new conversational partner. How else could she liven up the conversation? She wasn't one for drinks looked like, maybe conjure lunch? Perhaps. "Lunch darling?" With a smile she looked to her acquaintance for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)   

Back to top Go down

Sin City (Private topic: Possible violent content, sexual content, adult language ect..)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: America-
Jump to: