Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The path to strength through fields of red.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

The path to strength through fields of red.  Empty
PostSubject: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:40 am

He was wearing a closed vest a unique pendent and form fitting jeans with designer shin high boots his hair falling neatly about his head he made quiet the sight standing there in the middle of the park lost. Usually he wasn't far from Sarubia's side but Saru had decided to let him go out shopping or rather sent him out while he dealt with work that was 'dangerous' for him to be around and had a guard a heavy one go with him but they disappeared. Leaving him alone....he had wandered into the park and at the moment saw a group of people walking by so stayed close to the tree. Afraid? Terrified wanting to curl up and hide yeah he was all of those things at the moment.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:28 am

Mujo stood there, blood dripping from his fingertips as he licked at it. He wasn't visible to humans right now, simply because he was trying to finish cleaning the blood off of himself. That, and he could do without the screams of terror he'd hear from them if they saw him with blood on his hands. When he finished though, he lifted his scythe and slung it over his shoulder and casually slipped himself back into the sight of humans. Making it seem like he had been there the entire time and no one had noticed him.

When his phone rang, he paused and made a sound of annoyance as he pulled the smart phone out of his pocket and hit the button to answer it.
"This had better be good," he said lowly as his cold gray eyes fixated on the distance, staring off into nothingness. "Ah hell. You never let me have too much fun. I don't want to be put on vacation now of all times," he complained lowly. Sighing, he hung up the phone after a while of back and forth with Zero, who was obviously not going to give in to his desires to keep working no matter how hard he tried to convince Zero otherwise. He slid his phone back into his pocket and turned in time to lock eyes with a very obviously terrified vampire.
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:33 am

Misute hugged the tree in all of his life he was either kept in the castle away from everyone, beaten and disowned by his family once his powers awoke and made into a slave when freedom had been offered he tossed it away to become Sarubia's and Sarubia often took him out but it was close at his side, now though the guard that had been sent with him vanished and and out of seemingly thin air appeared a vampire....the only ones he knew who could do that seem to appear from the shadows were Twilight vampires like him and they swore they'd beat him if he ran away from his owner nearly to death and bring him back so he could be beaten again...but Sarubia didn't treat him as if he was slave.

Misute's fingers curled into the tree the rough bark tearing at his skin he wasn't much older then a year and already certain he was in more trouble again....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:43 am

He sighed and closed his eyes as he kept his scythe slung over his shoulder. This kid was obviously not supposed to be alone. He was too scared to even move, let alone fight back. He began to make his way over to the boy at a normal, leisurely pace. He was in no hurry. Especially considering Zero had just put him on mandatory vacation. As he got nearer he opened his dull gray eyes to look at the kid.

"Hey kid, do you have anyone around here to help you?" he asked lowly as he stopped at a short distance away. He needed to make sure he didn't spook him anymore than he was already doing. He knew he seemed like a scary ass monster, so hewas trying his best to be gentle.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:47 am

Misute blinked when he spoke to him asking him if he had anyone around here that could help him. Around here no....he shook his head no as he clung to the tree watching Mujo after a moment he finally spoke. "Not....here." He answered in a barely audible whisper. He had been more certain speaking to Sarubia but he had seen Saru so clearly. Right now perhaps he was more frightened and was not seeing anything clearly. "He's....in meetings....the ones who were supposed to be with me....are...." He whispered glancing around no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:56 am

He sighed. Of course there was no one else around here to help out. Just his luck. It would seem Zero just loved to give him time off at the most inopportune moments. "Is there any where I can take you?" Mujo asked. This was either going to be very interesting, or very frustrating. Regardless, Mujo knew that he couldn't pretend like he hadn't met the kid. That certainly wouldn't fly with Zero. He'd have Mujo's head for leaving a helpless kid out in the open like that.

"If you have a place to go, tell me so I can take you to them." He wasn't really sure he was doing the right thing, but he was trying none the less.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:59 am

Misute looked at him quietly as he stood there....somewhere to take him...he held to the tree and looked down. "Chi....Aka....Yuki...." He answered slowly as he held to tree he didn't know if this one was safe or not....if he was in trouble or not. Part of himself wanted to cry and the other was afraid he'd be punished if he did cry...as he had been in the past so he opted to stare at the grass. It wasn't anything Sarubia did he in fact was trying to help Misute through this.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:07 am

"Chi Aka- Oh hell..." he repeated, breaking off his sentence quickly as the realization of who this kid was. "Sarubia," he said as he looked at the kid who looked down at the grass and his feet. This kid was the one who Sarubia had recently claimed as his own. This had went from interesting to possibly a bad idea on his part. Considering Mujo was the type who couldn't hold his tongue very well, he was bound to say something to set Sarubia off.

That issue aside, his issues with Sarubia ran much deeper. He didn't fear the Yakuza leader. Instead, he didn't trust him at all. With good reason too. Sarubia once dealt in slaves and caused quite an uproar with Aoi over it. Men like Sarubia were why he worked overtime day in and day out. It was disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 1:36 am

Misute nodded as he looked at Mujo hiding behind the tree. "Yeah...with Saru..." He said as he always did he could talk to him like everyone else. He wasn't treated as a slave. Didn't know Sarubia once traded heavily in them all he did know was how much Sarubia protected him. He took a deep breathe as he stayed there in the tree's shadow. But he reached up and touched the pendant around his neck. A gift because he had paused and looked at it not said a word and Sarubia doubled back and bought it without asking price gave it to him.....
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 1:45 am

Mujo sighed and closed his eyes. Why did these problems keep finding him? It was like Zero knew exactly the right time to screw him over. It's like the man had meetings with these people beforehand and plotted against Mujo. It was ridiculous.

"Give me a break..." he muttered as he opened his eyes to look at the one who pretty much tried to become one with the tree. "As much problems as Sarubia has caused in the past...I can't leave you out here on your own to let god knows happen to you..." he said as he began to move closer, but then passed the tree and turned to look behind at the kid.

"I would never forgive myself if something happened to you because I was too stubborn to help you based on who you're involved with..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 1:55 am

Misute looked at him as he said that.....that he'd never forgive himself if something happened to him. "You'll take me.....back to Saru?" He said lowly as he looked at him moving a step from the tree scared yes but he wanted to go back to Sarubia where he knew it was safe. Where he wouldn't get in trouble for just....existing in the wrong place. Misute walked slowly behind him approaching.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:02 am

"Because you seem like you're helpless on your own, I'm willing to put aside my disagreements with Sarubia and return you to him," he said as he turned and began to walk towards the exit of the park. He knew he was being much too kind in many ways, especially considering he's been more gentle with the kid, but something told him that being more aggressive wasn't a good idea.

"I wouldn't hear the end of it if I managed to harden my heart and left you alone. Zero would kick my ass for sure..." he said lowly as he accidentally let the shoulder of his kimono slip off and reveal some of the deep scars on his back and his tattoo. He tisked and paused a moment to readjust his kimono. He had lost more weight again.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:06 am

Misute watched him walk listened to him as he spoke and followed behind him but when his kimono slipped and fell a bit he reached up and touched the back of his shoulder were his own lattice work of scars on his back given to him by his family....."Some...someone hurt you too?" He asked lowly as he walked behind Mujo. But Mujo seemed so very strong.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:19 am

Mujo paused in his steps and turned to look at the one behind him. Someone? It wasn't as if Mujo didn't know who had hurt him. He knew them so well that his scars still ached every time he thought about them. "Someone? Yeah...I guess you can call him someone..." he mused lowly. "My father was a cruel man.  He punished me daily because of my sickness...because I wasn't born strong like my older brother..." he said as he turned and began to walk again.

"He hated me. My father. He hated me because I wasn't as ruthless as my big brother, because I wasn't a cold killing machine...and every day he would take me out to "train" me to become stronger. He would tie me to a tree and whip me until I couldn't take anymore. Until I grew hoarse from screaming for him to stop..." He tightened his grip on his scythe. "You can call him someone, but I prefer to call him something."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:24 am

Misute listened to him speak as he walked following behind him. He walked along hearing him say something. "I...am sorry for asking." He said softly it had to be painful he had no idea at all and yet he reached up again and touched his own shoulder. "You're strong."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyWed May 17, 2017 1:45 am

Mujo snorted and waled along at his usual slow, leisurely pace. "I'm not strong. I'm weak," he responded lowly. "I'm dying and I can't do a damn thing to stop it. I'm weak because I give in to the insanity a little more each day. I'm weak because I have to have more and more blood even though I'm not a vampire..." he said as he looked back at the kid. This was such a heavy load to be dumping on someone so young. He knew better, but he just couldn't stop.

"I'm terrified of dying and leaving the people that I actually give a damn about behind, but I can't..." he paused, trailing off a little before he tisked and turned his head away from the kid. "I can't just roll over and give up. I can't just give up." Mujo loosened his grip on his scythe now. "I firmly believe that if there isn't a place for me in this world, well then, I'll fucking make one for myself. I won't fit neatly into a mold. I'm not some perfect little fucking doll!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  EmptyWed May 17, 2017 1:51 am

Misute looked at him and went a touch wide eyed as he walked behind him...his words if there wasn't a place for him in this world....then he'd make one he wasn't a perfect doll. Misute reached up and touched the markings on his face that appeared in the light....he didn't fit in, not in the world of Twilight nor light or darkness....he wasn't crafted into some mold...."Won't just....roll over and give up.....you'll make your own place..." But his words weren't mocking rather.....there was a lingering sound a hesitant one in his voice could he would he be allowed to do such a thing? To make a place for himself in this world by all rights he gave up the right to have a will or desires of his own when he made the contract with Sarubia....but he had no idea at all just what it was Sarubia wanted. "Is it even possible?" He whispered to himself as he followed Mujo...."....now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The path to strength through fields of red.    The path to strength through fields of red.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The path to strength through fields of red.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Hiroshima-
Jump to: