Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mahara (マハラ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Mahara (マハラ)   Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:09 pm

.:Basis:.
Name: Mahara (マハラ).
Meaning: Disease or Barren.
~Nicknames: Maha (マハ), or Hara (ハラ).
Pronounced: Ma-HAH-lah.
Age (Human): 26.
~Sexuality: None.
Species: Vampire/Demon Hybrid.
Clan: M.U.N.S.O.

.:Appearance:.
Human Eye Color: One is a glowing sky blue while the other is glowing golden color.
Hair Color: Pitch Black.
Figure: Slim and deceivingly fragile.
Extra Details: She is like all other vampires. She possesses some physical attributes other than unnaturally pale skin; such as, fang like teeth, both on the top and bottom of her mouth, and claw like fingernails that never retract. She also has incredibly sharp hearing, and she drinks blood. She is highly agile and incredibly strong, but her strength is not just the strength of a vampire's, but also that of a high class demon.

As her name suggests, Mahara can infect anything with a single touch. The disease that she carries on her claws is no ordinary illness. No- this disease is so potent that with a single touch it can, within hours, melt through even the strongest of human bones and tissues.

Another disturbing trait that Mahara has up her sleeve is that her saliva is acid. If she so wills it, one single drop of her spit can eat away even the strongest alloy that was designed to hold vampires and werewolves at bay.

.:Organization Affiliation:.
Organization Name: M.U.N.S.O.

.:A little Deeper:.
Personality: Mahara is indeed a dark woman. She loves to make her victims scream in agony and is even sometimes seen as insane. But under all of that lies a seductress who can seduce anyone into her arms.

Even worse than her ability to seduce his her cruelty and her crude and rude ways. If it comes to her mind, she will gladly speak it.

Backstory: Born as one of the daughters of Lilith and a demon, Mahara lived without ever knowing her father, and hardly ever spending time with her mother.

Every day and every night she would listen to nothing but the sounds of her mother having sex with as many men as she could fit into her bed. With such an influence in her life, Mahara too began to discover her powers of seducing at the age of only 16 human years.

She began with only one boy who was the young age of 16, and the numbers of both men and age began to grow with each new experience she had. By the time she reached the human age of 18 she had seduced and slept with at least 30 men. Mahara is where the legend of sirens came from, and has never once tried to change the story.

In Greek mythology, the Sirens were dangerous and devious creatures, portrayed as femmes fatales who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. Roman poets placed them on some small islands called Sirenum scopuli. In some later, rationalized traditions, the literal geography of the "flowery" island of Anthemoessa, or Anthemusa, is fixed: sometimes on Cape Pelorum and at others in the islands known as the Sirenuse, near Paestum, or in Capreae. All such locations were surrounded by cliffs and rocks.

When the Sirens were given a name of their own they were considered the daughters of the river god Achelous, fathered upon Terpsichore, Melpomene, Sterope, or Chthon. Although they lured mariners, for the Greeks the Sirens in their "meadow starred with flowers" were not sea deities.

Their number is variously reported as between two and five. In the Odyssey, Homer says nothing of their origin or names, but gives the number of the Sirens as two. Later writers mention both their names and number: some state that there were three, Peisinoe, Aglaope, and Thelxiepeia or Parthenope, Ligeia, and Leucosia; Eustathius states that they were two, Aglaopheme and Thelxiepeia.

The Sirens of Greek mythology are sometimes portrayed in later folklore as fully aquatic and mermaid-like; the fact that in Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Romanian and Portuguese the word for mermaid is respectively Sirena, Sirène, Sirena, Syrena, Sirenă and Sereia, and that in biology the Sirenia comprise an order of fully aquatic mammals that includes the dugong and manatee, add to the visual confusion, so that Sirens are even represented as mermaids. However, "the sirens, though they sing to mariners, are not sea-maidens," Jane Ellen Harrison has cautioned; "they dwell on an island in a flowery meadow."

But the legend, despite it's facts that she did at one time sing to draw men to the island where her and her mother lived and the island was full of flowers were true, she is far from a mermaid or even aquatic and never once did she have a sister (let alone two) with the same ability as she.

.:Extra's:.
Human Image(s):

~Favorite Saying: None.
~Theme Song: Self-Made.
~Artist: Otep.
~Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpTn8Z0aCtE
~Lyrics:
No...
No...
No...

Into the defect,
The reason,
The source,
Of all this,
Mysery.
And extract it,
Forever.

What heals me, kills me!

I'm a natural assasin,
A massacre in action.
I've never known remorse,
Or felt any compassion.

This is my drug of choice,
The reason demons rejoice.
My rage remains a beast untamed.

I bet you'll remember me now!

Glutton!

I am heartbreak and depression,
Regret without redemption.
A wounded animal,
Afraid of my reflection.
I am an epidemic.

This is a crime of passion.
The willing weak deserve defeat.
The penance will be savage.

Bi-polar,
Self-abortion,
Mind fuck.

Can't escape,
These chains,
Of shame.

I'm stuck,
Swollen in the mud.
Barely,
Standing still,
Hungry for the hunt,
And the thrill,
Of the kill.

Come on,
I've always been a shadow,
Content with my disease.
You'll never see it coming.
'Cause you never notice me.

Unload!

Words are the remedy,
Words are the remedy.

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

What heals me, kills me!

The plague rages on.

I've built myself out of ash and agony
I am ready...
I am I!
I am my own creation, I am, self-made...

I am my own creation, I am, self-made!

I am my own creation, I am, self-made!

Destroyers,
I am I!
A bone heals,
A bruise fades,
But art is forever!
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com

Mahara (マハラ)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1