Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

It was evening not quite dusk but getting close and she was running for her life.  What was she running from though?  At this point she honestly didn't know anymore.  She had been running for days, had it been weeks? Maybe a month?  She wasn't really sure of anything.  She hadn't had a good rest, meal, or even a moment of peace since she escaped.  Every crick and crackle the woods made had her on edge. She was so very weary but didn't want to stop. She would look behind her to see if anything was actually coming after her and by the time she had turned around she ran smack dab face first into.. something or someone she wasn't sure.  It had knocked her back onto the ground and her vision was blurry she would squint and blink trying to make out the object cursing under her breath at the pain rushing to the back of her head where she had hit it on a rock.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Solomon smiled while he continued to kiss the girl as he continued to thrust himself inside her, not too forcefully, trying his best not to cause her any unjust harm. He was grunting while he continued to kiss her as his body temperature continued to rise. You're wonderful my darling" he said as he continued to gently thrust.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:59 pm

The more he would push the more the pain would slowly turn to pleasure.  She would begin to moan at his thrust as they kissed. She would become slightly embarrassed as she moaned loader and felt herself become wetter and wetter.   oh Solomon.  That feels so good. she would moan out between kisses and breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Taking her words as a signal that she wanted more he started thrusting inside her a little more roughly, but not too much though. He wetness sent a sensation all though out his body he was panting and sweating now as he continued to kiss her grabbing her butt tightly.

The scents she was giving off was driving him mad. He lifted her legs up high placing them over his shoulders as he continued, letting his hands explore her butt and back, still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 pm

She would begin to moan more and when her moved her legs allowing himself to push in deeper it started to drive her wild.  Her juices would be flowing like crazy.  She didn't mind the asa play it would just add to the sensuality.  Her breaths and moans would be coming at a more rapid pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:17 pm

He continued growing rougher and faster, he was ready to burst but he kept holding it back. He was breathing heavier now, biting where he neck and shoulder met. oh Tasie he moaned holding her tightly as he continued
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:17 pm

She would be moaning louder and louder till she was practicallly screaming in pleasure. Her hands where gripping his arms her nails digging into skin its a wonder she wasn't drawing blood.  She would start to wither and shake as a shocking electric like feeling came over her entire body.  She would feel as though she had to lee but only better.  When she felt herself squirrel she would get embarrassed thinking she had peed on him or something not understanding that she had simply orgasmed.  She would turn away. I.. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

Feeling her release on her sent him into a frenzy In or out? he grunted barely able to hold himself back as he continued thrusting faster now she felt so amazing he kissed her again silencing her apologies
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:18 pm

He was sliding in easier now.  His kisses were delicious and silenced her appologies and her completely.  She couldn't answer his question.  Not that she would know how.  She wasn't sure what he meant by in or out.  She was gripping his arm so hard the movements was making her scratch him some. She would move to let their tongues dance more and start nibbling his lips thinking he liked biting the way he bit on her.  She had to admit it did feel good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:18 pm

He continued thrusting if she didn't answer soon he wasn't gonna be able to stop himself from exploding inside her. He loved the feel of her nails as she dug into his skin, it only further excited him. He asked her again You want it in or out? he moans loudly as he continued kissing her enjoying the feel of her teeth on his lip
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 pm

She would let go of his lip and look at him still not sure what he meant. I like having you inside me. It feels so magnificent.  she would actually be moving her hips with him and go back to biting on his lip more sucking on it slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Solomon couldn't hold it back any more he grabbed onto her hips tightly as he exploded inside of her, a river of semen rushing inside of Tasie. He grunted and moaned loudly collapsing slightly on top of her as his thrusting slowed down but still continued. Inside it is he said panting trying to catch his breath as he kissed her again.

He never even thought to see if she was on birth control or anything of the sorts. His instincts when seeing her in his room just took over. Solomon wasn't the type to get tied down, of course if he ever had children he would take care of them but he wasn't a steady bed partner kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:21 pm

When he came inside she would blush.  As he finished she would look at him. are you happy sir? she would be panting as well and blinking a little as things started to calm down.  Their little romp had zapped any energy she had left.  She was struggling to stay awake with him.  She wanted to know he was happy with her though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Catching his breath Solomon God you're amazing he pulled out of her and laid beside her brushing her hair out of her face looking down into her eyes. Absolutely wonderful. he kissed her gently on the forehead, as he began to grow soft. He pulled her close to him and held her in his arms never taking his eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm

She would smile at him.  She was trying her best not to yawn. thank you sol.  I am so glad you are happy. she would snuggle up to him as her eyes got droopy.   may I sleep now?  she would stifle another yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Solomon laughed Baby you can do anything you like he gently ran his fingers through her hair. she looked so angelic in her half daze he just loved it. He kissed her again on the forehead and watched her drift. He was very pleased with what he had accomplished tonight, he had never taken a woman's flower before, and it pleased him to no end to see her so exhausted from the nights activities.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:27 pm

She would smile and snuggle close to him reaching for some covers to hide her shame and it wasn't long before she was softly breathing and sleeping deeply.  She would even coo slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:28 pm

He watched her as she slept. Such a radiant beauty"
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:28 pm

She would wake up the next morning before he had.  She had eased her way out of bed and used the restroom.  She would have cleaned herself up and looked at her new "bruises" (hickies.) She would sigh and pull her nightgown back on not ready to get dressed yet.  She would sneak over to the window and pear down to the busy huddling world below them.  A world she was so new to.  So new that she only knew one person and she didn't know him very well.  She would look back at the baked man she had just given her virginity to and wonder who he was.  Who was this person she had shared a bed with other then her savior.  Though she supposed that was enough to know.  Though she was curious about more. And what he would want with her now.  If he would be done and just toss her out or help her find her place. She would just go back to watching the people below.
Back to top Go down

Solomon rolled over onto his stomach knocking the covers off, he was still naked after last nights affair. he was making muffled noises with his face buried in the pillow as he scratched his bare ass. ugh he grumbled turning his head out of the pillow to look at the clock that was located on the small nightstand next to his side of the bed. 8:30 already he said rolling back over as he stretched, he laid his hand to the other side of the bed, realizing no one was next to him he sprung to a seated position in the bed looking around until her spotted her looking out the window. She was back in her nightgown and looked divine. He slowly climbed out of bed and walked up behind her kissing her gently on the neck I see you survived he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm

She would smile and tilt her head to the side some allowing him more access for kisses. She would giggle to his survival joke. is every night like that with you? she would lean back agaisnt him a little still watching the people on the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:30 pm

He continued to kiss her neck holding her while she leaned back, he wouldn't let her fall. Mmm Not every night cookie, but occasionally the sheets do need cleaning he ran his hands down her body letting them rest on her hips as he looked out the window, "Did ya see something you liked down there?" he kissed her neck again We can get you new clothes if ya need them, buy you what ever your pretty little self wants, and do what ever ya want.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:31 pm

She would smile brighter at the way he touched her then frowned.  that's just it.  I don't know what I want.  I.. ive never lived outside of the compound before.  I know nothing of this world you live in other then what I have read in books or on the Internet briefly.  You are the first person other then my keeper to ever treat me as anything more then the 15 year old test subject that I am. she would let go of the curtains and turn to face him.   what do 15 year old girls usually want to do in this world?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Solomon blushed not realizing that she was so young but it didn't stop him from loving her, he loved all his mates. "A test subject? what are you talking about?" he asked before even thinking about how personal of a question it was.

He thought about her question, he was relatively new here and was exploring how non-werewolves lived so this questions was difficult for him, "Tasie, honey, it don't matter what other 15 year old girls do, you do what you wanna do. ya got that, don't lead your life based on how others live their's. I know you're not to experienced with this life, neither am I, i just "moved" here not that long ago myself because i wanted to know what life was like outside my pack. Now it's time for you to make a life of your own, the sky is the limit, you name it and we'll do, if you see something that peaks your interest, even if you don't know what it is, point it out to me and I'll take ya there or show you how things work" he answered her based on his own life motto. He spun her around in his arms so that she was now facing him and planted a a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:32 pm

She would kiss him back and wrap her arms around his neck.  She was about to say a repeat of the night before didn't sound so bad but her stomach would growl.  She would blush and giggle a little. How about we get some breakfast and maybe get to know each other a little more.  We got so intimate last night and I barely know anything about you or you about me.  I will explain what I mean about test subject.okay?  We can figure out what to do after that. she hoped he wouldn't mind.  She wanted to know more about this man who had saved her and managed to make her feel safe when everything else made her so scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Solomon smiled "Anything for you suga" he kissed her and then started to head to the bathroom he turned and winked at her before closing the door. Little did he realize he hadn't taken any clothes with him and had to come back out. Seeing he again he laughed and smiled Might help if I bring some clothes with me he grabbed a pair of jeans and black v-neck t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I'll make it quick hun, dont want to leave you waiting to long, while i get cleaned you can decide if we go out or eat in okay. he kissed her again before heading back into the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: