Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Benjamin Cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Cross

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Benjamin Cross   Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:53 pm

.:Basis:.
Name: Benjamin Cross
Meaning: (Benjamin) Son of the Right Hand (cross) Holy Symbol
~Nicknames: The Broken Cross
Pronounced: Benjamin Cross
Age (Human): 27
~Sexuality: Non Apparent
Species: Human
Clan: No Clan

.:Appearance:.
Human Eye Color: Red hue
Hair Color: Black with Silver Strands
Figure: Athletic
Extra Details: Scared body, Many gashes, and cuts have healed and re-healed from numerous fights, Eye color is also very unusual for a human. His eyes are able to spot a "evil" (he was taught that evil is anything that is tainted) soul (Vampire, Werewolf, ECT"), by seeing there soul color, (blue = Werewolf, Red = Vampire, ect.), along with giving him quick reaction time, almost ten times that of a normal human. Due to all the scare tissue surrounding his body, it has made him quite Physically durable, but still human. His mind is sharp, able to figure out a best coarse of action at almost any given time. He has mastery over many weapons, but his best is a sword he keeps with him at all times, Given to him by the Commander of his old order, along with Knowing a few spells, Mostly warding (Trapping and Alarm Spells) and healing spells, that where taught to him by the monks.

.:Organization Affiliation:.
Organization Name:  UnAffiliated (at the time)

.:A little Deeper:.
Personality: Benjamin is somewhat loud and hot headed. His "anger" is one of his greatest allies along with one of his weaknesses. He is kind of a captain obvious and will say what he has on his mind if needed. A kind soul to what he refer to as "The Innocent" or the ones who are human, and Very violent to the "Evil", anything that possess impure soul (Tainted by a vampire, werewolf, or tenma (Ex, Anyone summoning them)), but has, sense his encounter with the vampire that let him live, is trying to sort out the true Evil, from the Innocent.

Backstory: At a young age Benjamin was taken from his home by the Catholic Church to be raised by them, and thus was given a English name to represent him. Growing up, he was trained to fight the darkness, under the supervision of his captain in arms he became something of a prodigy, his eyes where always different, giving off a red hue, his strength was great for his age, and this was only the start of who he was. Learning strategy that only the masters could come up with was nothing to him, he was almost the perfect warrior of light. One day on a mission many years later, he came across a vampire, and after hours of tracking finally confronted the Beast. "Come beast of the night, come and meet an end that you should of been given along time ago." The vampire lunged at Benjamin, but he was quick, and has fought many of them, but this time, it was different, this vampire was very cunning and after many hours of fighting, Benjamin and the Vampire where at a stand still, there, the vampire began to speak to Benjamin, telling him the truth about the world, and what has been going on, filling Benjamin's head with many thoughts, his family, his home, why he was taken, and when Benjamin let his guard down do to the fact that his mind was full of questions, the vampire lunged and pinned Benjamin to the ground. Looking into the vampires eyes, the vampire seemed to almost look into Benjamin's soul itself, and with a smile the vampire stood, leaving Benjamin laying there, and for the first time, frightened, and full of questions. Benjamin returned to the Sanctuary of his peers, still questioning himself, and everything else. later that night Benjamin left, leaving everything behind, besides his sword, and his questions to start his own journey of discovery, learning for himself the truths of this world.

.:Extra's:.
Human Image(s):

~Favorite Saying: Come, come and welcome the end of all things

~Theme Song: Shinedown - Sound of Madness

~Link:

~Lyrics:
Yeah, I get it,
You're an outcast.
Always under attack.
Always coming in last,
Bringing up the past.
No one owes you anything.
I think you need a shotgun blast,
A kick in the ass,
So paranoid. . .
Watch your back!!

Oh my, here we go...

Another loose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
I'm still laughing like hell.
You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe,
You've been infected by a social disease.
Well, then take your medicine.

[Chorus:]
I created the Sound of Madness.
Wrote the book on pain.
Somehow I'm still here,
To explain,
That the darkest hour never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun.
When you gonna wake up and fight... for yourself?

I'm so sick of this tombstone mentality,
If there's an afterlife,
Then it'll set you free.
But I'm not gonna part the seas
You're a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You think that crying to me,
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe,
You've been infected by a social disease.
Well, then take your medicine.

[Chorus]

I created the Sound of Madness.
Wrote the book on pain.
Somehow I'm still here,
To explain,
That the darkest hour never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun.
When you gonna wake up...
When you gonna wake up and fight...

[Chorus]

When you gonna wake up and fight... for yourself? [x3]
Back to top Go down

Benjamin Cross
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Reflections of Midnight :: Character Files :: Human-
Jump to: