Midnight Reflections
You are not logged in. Please log in or register before continuing.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Abigail Lee Stacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Abigail Lee Stacy   Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:06 am

.:Basis:.
Name: Abigail Lee Stacy
Meaning:
~Nicknames: Abby
Pronounced: Ab-i-g-e-ll
Age (Human):21
~Sexuality:straight
Species: Elf.
Clan:

.:Appearance:.
Human Eye Color: Blue Green
Hair Color: Light Blondish Brown
Figure: She has a curvy body.  Not thin but not necessarily thick either.  She is "healthy".  Taller then average but not super tall.. about 6'3-6'5
Extra Details: She has normal elven magic abilities though she doesn't know how to use Anything but earth.  Since she was born blind her parents were afraid to teach her anything else. They weren't even going to teach her earth but given her natural affinity for it and the fact that she somehow became one with nature and was able to use the plants around her as her eyes they had little choice in the matter.  She can do parlor tricks with the other elements but her parents thought they were too dangerous for her to deal with not being able to really see what she is doing.

Think of her as kind of like Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Only she can use plants as well as earth. Her eyes go a little milky sometimes because she was born blind. She had surgery to correct it, but it didn't take very well, as the surgeon was a little less than qualified to work on elves.  So sometimes her eye sight goes in and out. But as long as she is around nature, she needs no help in seeing.  

She specializes in all kinds of natural medicines and "potions" for all kinds of aliments, and well, just about anything. She studies her herbs and plant life judiciously, not wanting to lose touch with her elven heritage. She thinks that if she strays too far from nature, she will become weaker. Something her parents told her to try and keep her from leaving them. It didn't work. She left anyways how ever her home almost resembles a green house with as many plants as she keeps around.  

She does wear a special ring that is actually a 6 shooter gun. The bullets are not normal bullets, but a special mixture that is meant to not kill but at least stun most creatures so that she can get away. Each bullet stuns for at least 2 posting rounds, and at most 4 posting rounds, depending on where it hit.  It is more effective if it hits near joints or on nerve endings a.k.a pressure points. And obviously, the victim's strength comes into play. The mixture acts like icy hot.  It will freeze when it connects with blood but after a bit of time (the bullets are awful small so not much time) the "freeze" warms and melts away.  As it melts it also administers a dose of antibiotics and heal boosters to help said creature with any damage the bullet itself may have caused.  It would still be rather uncomfortable to move though so to get back to full force would take a bit.  It's not meant to harm someone. Just to give her the chance to escape. The "bullets" are not hard to reload, they are on simple disks that are easy to interchange (Kind of like on Trigun, how Vash has that suction cup thing that all he has to do is pop the gun open then push the re-filler on and close the gun).  It's sort of the same for her. She just pops the ring open, dumps the empty disk, puts in a full one, and pops it closed.  A simple process that, when done right could take only a matter of seconds. She carries her refills in a small pouch on her side that holds her cell phone. Kind of like a tiny purse meant just for the phone and a few other odds and ends. She only carries about 20 disks on her at a time at 6 shots a piece, that's only 120 shots in total.  

If she can't get away in that amount of time... She's in trouble. And her cell phone also doubles as a tazer. The shock comes from the "antenna" that is activated by a button that looks like a volume or power button on the side of the phone.  

.:Organization Affiliation:.
Organization Name:

.:A little Deeper:.
Personality: She is Kind and outgoing. She loves working with kids and will be the first to jump into a game of dress up or cops and robbers or what ever game the kids want to play. She is an awesome cook and loves to bake treats.

Her giant purse is always full of Tupperware bowls containing different cookies, cakes, and confections. She honestly believes in the term "the quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach". So when she finds a situation is getting out of hand or she just wants to make a new friend, she just offers up a treat.  Don't be fooled though, she has a temper, it just comes with a really long fuse. If she were to reach the end of that fuse she do everything in her power to get herself away from the situation.  She doesn't like conflict. It makes her almost physically ill to deal with fights or the thought of hurting someone, but if she has to she will.

Her favorite punishment is to do the opposite of grounding. It's like little kids. If two kids are arguing you separate them she will have vines grow and wrap around the culprits picking them up and separating them. Then she will deal with any and all issues one at a time.

Backstory: She grew up blind in a traditional elven colony. She always wanted more though. She wanted to see the world, so on her 18th Birthday she went to college with some friends. They helped her find a doctor to do the surgery so she could see. But being that her parents refused to pay for it and what odd jobs she was able to do didn't pay much she couldn't afford a very good doctor and so the surgery was not as much of a success as it could have been. She can see but it comes and goes. Almost as if there is a loose connection. Now that she is able to see she works at a Day Care center when she isn't going to college to get a degree to be one of the teachers and move up in her job.

.:Extra's:.
Human Image(s):

~Favorite Saying: The quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach.  You can catch more flies with honey then with vinegar.
~Theme Song: Why Wait
~Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lCIGKIDOo
~Lyrics:Picture it perfect, yeah
Don't hesitate to live your dreams
It's more than worth it, oh
If you know what you wanna be

[Chorus:]
Why wait
When now is the right time?
Today could just pass you by
Why wait?
It's your turn, it's your life
The future is what we make
So why wait?
You gotta reach out
And see the world is in your hands
I know you know how
Just gotta go for it, take a chance

[Repeat chorus]

Oh...aqui estas conmigo
(oh... you're right here right now)
Para vivir y cumplir tus suenos
(go for the dreams that you've always had)
Y luchar por lo que has querido
(cause you decide when and how it turns out)
Encuentra tu luz...sigue, vive sin miedo
(so shine your brightest... never hold back)

Why wait?.. You're ready to do this
No way... You can ever be stopped

[Chorus:]
Why wait?
Tomorrow can be so far away
You're already here
Why wait?
You just gotta let go
You gotta believe in yourself all the way
You know that you've got what it takes
So why wait?

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:17 pm

"For example a WereWolf. The mixture contains Wolfsbane(a poison to wolves) A younger wolf, or one at it's weakest, that was hit near the heart would probably be down for the full 4 rounds or longer(one must allow for a recovery time) where as if the same exact wolf was hit at its strongest, say during a full moon, it might only stun for the 2 rounds. Its not meant to harm someone."

I don't believe wolfsbane would only stun a werewolf, given that it is poisonous to them it is more likely to cause serious damage to them, possibly even killing them.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:58 am

Lol changed this on the other site forgot to fix it here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:59 am

:3 yeah things probably got missed during the transfer also lol
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:07 am

It was changed and now its not there anymore... I am going to have to completely rewrite this.. Damn it
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Ok thank god Stormy didn't delete my file I saved I had it saved on the computer. I changed her app so it works better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:17 pm

"she will have vines grow and wrap around the culprates picking them up and seperating them. Then she will deal with any and all issues one at a time. "

This may work well with little kids but if she gets in a fight with a person of strength this technique may not prove successful. What I want to know if how would she deal with a situation that she couldn't take care of piece by piece, will she run away? or will she stand and fight? breakdown?

Hope that makes sense
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Boy y'all don't want to leave anything to surprise or mystery do you. I myself am not entirely sure how she willact shes never been faced with such a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:36 pm

*whimper* I'm trying to be a good admin lol
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Lol don't whimper. I'm not yelling at you its a discussion. But seriously each situation is different in one scenerio she might run in another she may stand up for herself. If I put in her bio that she would run that doesn't give her room to grow and maybe one day say I'm tired of running and fight. I would get banned or marked or what ever for godmodding or being op or what ever it is you allcall it here. The same as if I say she will fight then in a situation she decides to run. I will say that the chances of her fighting are less likely as she doesn't know how. But then again people make stupid choices in the heat of the moment so whose to say she will be thinking logically at the time of attack. Does that make sends or am I just rambling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 pm

no it makes sense
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Ok as always ill mark my comments in blue or red depending on today's preference.....

Species: Human Elf. Ok first issue is this she can't be both human and elf unless she is a hibrid at least to my understanding she can't please specify

She has normal elven magic abilities. she can control nature. She is strongest when she is outside among the trees and grass, surrounded by that which she controls, and there for weaker when inside or away from nature. She can make plants grow at will, given the proper conditions. If she needs water she can alter the dirt to make river lines to where she needs the water to be, such as an irrigation system. Think of her as kind of like Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender. (that would make a great rp btw.) Only she can use plants as well as earth. Ok... um wow where to start lol for starters elves to my understanding can control nature yes but this is very watered down actually an elf is a master of all things elemental they can even pull moisture from the air if they wanted too.... They don't really require to be surrounded by nature to affect their abilities

The big thing i'm seeing here is the issue with how you want to use her abilities... It's ok to have a weakness or two but to water them down like your doing wont work out that well for you im not being mean but the thing is elves by nature are one with the elements and nature itself wildlife included they don't need to be surrounded in wilderness to access their full strength because nature is everywhere even in a large city...

Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:30 am

Alright I edited it. Hope that is better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:17 pm

@Demonsblood wrote:
Ok as always ill mark my comments in blue or red depending on today's preference.....

Species: Human Elf.

Ok first issue is this she can't be both human and elf unless she is a hibrid at least to my understanding she can't please specify
Actually, that's not a hybrid...

@Demonsblood wrote:
She has normal elven magic abilities.  she can control nature.  She is strongest when she is outside among the trees and grass, surrounded by that which she controls, and there for weaker when inside or away from nature.  She can make plants grow at will, given the proper conditions. If she needs water she can alter the dirt to make river lines to where she needs the water to be, such as an irrigation system. Think of her as kind of like Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender. (that would make a great rp btw.) Only she can use plants as well as earth.
@Demonsblood wrote:
Ok... um wow where to start lol for starters elves, to my understanding, can control nature yes, but this is very watered down. Actually an elf is a master of all things elemental they can even pull moisture from the air if they wanted to.... They don't really require to be surrounded by nature to affect their abilities.
Also, I wouldn't go that far with their abilities. Elves are not "masters", they're simply skilled. Masters would be more advanced and more like a Druid class.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 am

Ok so I am confused... Am I approved or not. I didnt make her a master but I did give her the skills... Blinded was you correcting me or just him? lmao sorry Im just confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 am

she was correcting him...you're approved from me but you're waiting for one of them
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

she was correcting me on some minor details anyway the changes i asked for more or less still apply
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:28 pm

The changes have also been made and should fit both of your needs.. Just waiting for the stamp of approval.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm

I'ms satisfied with what I've read, so I say approved.
Back to top Go down
http://wehavefangs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Lee Stacy   

Back to top Go down

Abigail Lee Stacy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Reflections of Midnight :: Character Files :: Elf-
Jump to: