Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If it's not broken....Don't Fix it. (Yaoi))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

If it's not broken....Don't Fix it. (Yaoi))  Empty
PostSubject: If it's not broken....Don't Fix it. (Yaoi))    If it's not broken....Don't Fix it. (Yaoi))  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:45 pm

((Author's Note: This is Written by both myself and Blindedelegance. ))

Sarubia had finally arrived in America in order to join with the Mafia there, he wasn't sure what to expect, but he did know one thing he would determine everything upon meeting Bryon Padma. He walked in lead to the inner courtyard with Misute tucked at his side walking just beside him. He was dressed for business. Then there was Misute who looked adorable dressed in jeans designer shin length boots. A long off the shoulder sweater, with tank top underneath, Misute fit adorably at his side and had no problem with traveling around with him going anywhere he wasn't easily frightened but would step back behind him allowing him to do his thing but this.....this what they walked in on was.....infuriating. Bryon's back was to him as he faced two three men two holding back the arms of a third pushing down on him holding the third still as over twenty women clustered around the third pawing and clawing at the kid. He could hear the chocked disgusted gasps as the boy closed his eyes. They were playing at his chest, one had her hand in the boys....

"You're an idiot Brian Padma." Sarubia ground out angry and disgusted at the sight before him as he moved his hand and Misute stepped just behind him staying close but moving so that Sarubia could deal with this superb idiot before him.

Bryon actually paused eyebrow twitching before he turned and looked right at the one who spoke before blinking there was no mistaking the redhead with the pale eyes who wore a casual dress suit that looked.....just right.

"Excuse me?" Bryon questioned shaking his head, then looked back at Avan who looked as if he was about to be violently ill, he looked sick to his stomach for one thing and the look of hate and disgust burning in his eyes directed at his father the moment there eyes met before the harpies pulled his head back to them, one woman forcefully kissing him and shoving her tongue into his mouth. Avan made a gagging choking sound.

Sarubia Hitogorshi, a man famous for his violent tendencies and lack of mercy was dating another man and showing up in America right now with the lovely little Silver haired vampire beside him standing in Bryon Padma's courtyard and not for the first time in his life repeats himself. "You heard me." he said irritated as he looked at the sight before him, he was not a very happy man not at all more like bordering on very furious at the moment. The sight of this brought back rather infuriating memories of his own family life, of time spent dealing with his father and what he did.

Bryon sighed "Sarubia Hitogoroshi, welcome to America and my home while I certainly mean no offense to you, certainly there is nothing at all wrong or troubling about my desire about fixing my son's broken wiring'" Bryon said then paused as his eyes land on Misute who is looking at the horrid sight half hidden behind Sarubia but staying with him never the less. Misutes pale crimson eyes were looking at the sight of Avan being manhandled by the Harpies and once again he was reminded of the dire fate that Sarubia had saved him from. And even then he had decided that day to stay by this man's side no matter what and Sarubia accepted that promise. Since they had not been apart.

"Asshole...he's not broken..." Sarubia growled in annoyance as his head bowed slightly eyebrow twitching and hand closed into a fist why did he managed to find the idiots like him who thought someone was broken just because they loved differently?

Bryon paused and looked at him. "How isn't he broken? Why would any self respecting man not like a woman at all?" He said shaking his head. "Surely even you like them."

"I hate them..." he answered almost instantly, a look of disgust on his face. "I dislike women as much as I do pests and vermin...they all get the same treatment from me..."

Bryon stared a bit wide eyed as Sarubia stated that he hated women. That they were pests and vermin to him. Then looked at the smaller silver haired vampire standing beside him just behind him but hand resting on Sarubia's side and seemingly tucked under his arm staring horrified at the scene behind Bryon. "Yes but my son. Look at him pale pink hair eyes, and liking men....surely something is wrong with him....something that can be fixed."

Bryon ignored as he always did the chocked gasping the sound of disgusted pleasure that one managed to drag out of Ava before he turned his head and gagged a bit as if he was about to be violently ill....

"If something's wrong with him, then there's something wrong with me, no?" he mused coldly as he glared angrily at the women who were pawing so distastefully at Avan. "I've never liked women in all of my life, not a single time that my father forced it on me did it change that."

"In fact, after he forced me to let women hang all over me, to use me like some toy...I would throw up and shower, scrubbing my skin until I had nearly tore it all off..."

Bryon went a bit wide eyed and then looked back at Avan. "Surely not....Avan...wouldn't.." but he had no idea. He never paid any attention to it. Avan would do just that he would go to his room be physically sick and then scrub at his skin until it bleed out into the water and keep scrubbing....in fact the last time the only thing that stopped him was Roy stopping by needing to talk about something he had physically pulled Ava out of the shower and held him down...since then. Avan realized Roy had put himself between the harpies and himself.

"I bet he hates it just as much as I did..." Sarubia said lowly as he stood there, arms crossed now as he listened to the sounds Avan made. It made his body so rigid, because it still remembered...even after all of those centuries, it remembered to torture, the agony...

"I killed my father for the things he had done to my family...and then hunted down nearly every brother and sister...there are only two of my older brothers left alive...and they rarely ever visit now...the only one left that stays with me is my younger brother....I still have nightmares about my childhood...don't make it be the same for him Bryon...don't turn into my father..."

Bryon looked back at Ava who's head hung as he made another choking sound this one...he actually paid attention to as Sarubia spoke. "Enough let him go." They looked at Bryon but did, they backed off and the ones who half pinned him down the men let go moving back as Ava hit the ground and recoiled into himself usually at this point his father walked away so he didn't see it...didn't see Avan covering his mouth with his hand eyes closed as he was trying so hard not to be sick as tears streamed down his face. "I suppose it's already to late..." He mused thinking of his treatment of Avan all along. Not even his own men respected Ava now because of him.

" It's Too late is when he says it out loud to your face..." Sarubia said lowly as he moved to, surprisingly enough, kneel down and wrap his arms around Avan. He was still young, and there was still a chance to change things- to change Avan's feelings towards his father.

Avan much to Bryon's surprise collapsed against Sarubia as he shook and closed his eyes. He could still feel them even as he dug his own nails into his skin where they had been touching he was trying to make there touch go away to stop feeling them at this moment as he scratched and ripped at the skin there tearing it out....as much as he could it hurt...but he didn't care.

Bryon paused and looked at them. Avan would not be held by him in such a way but he would allow Sarubia Hitogoroshi to hold him. To touch him....the difference was what? He glanced back at Misute who stood there quietly watching the exchange and then back at them pausing and going wide eyed as he realized Avan was .....ripping his own skin out...."Ava!" Bryon said stepping down and then stopping as Avan stiffened and plunged his nails into his side at the sound of his fathers voice alone...."Don't let him touch me..." Avan whispered so lowly right now he didn't want Bryon anywhere him...either of his parents.

Sarubia sighed and brought his hands down and gently cupped Avan's and pried them from his flesh. Shaking his head, he tisked lowly. "You're going to leave scars..." he told Avan lowly as he held onto the younger vampire's hands. "Calm down and look...he's worried about you, you know..." he told him lowly. "He's got the look of a real father right now...don't you want to see that?"

Ava closed his eyes wanting to curl wanting to pull his hands away. "It won't last...." He breathed lowly tired defeated. Destin had even tried getting it through to his father and nothing worked. "A fleeting moment and when your gone? The nightmares will start all over again...." Avan wasn't accusing just tired. His head bowed. "After all I"m just his worthless dog...."

Bryon jerked as if he had been hit. He had....he had said such things done such things....to impress his men and yet here his own flesh and blood. "Avan...I..." He walked towards them and looked down seeing Avan stiffen he didn't reach out. "What have I done?"

Sarubia held him and sighed. "Idiot..." he breathed lowly. "Be glad...he's finally worried about you...I didn't even have that...at least he let you have some freedom...I was chained to a wall...day and night..."

Ava slowly sat up and pulled away from Sarubia. "I'm glad they've stopped touching me....as to worried about me...one moment of concern....doesn't change a lifetime of beatings and made to entertain there desires." He looked at his hands. "Your right I wasn't chained to the wall..." Avan closed his eyes. "But....right now...I just feel numb inside. Sick and numb...Maybe in the morning when I no longer want to be sick and if he's still caring about me....worried about me...I'll finally have something to be happy about but right now Sarubia?" Avan said showing he knew who this was that held him. "Your presence is a fleeting light in the darkness that will go out once your gone...it always does."

Bryon looked at him....to hear him like this to hear Avan speaking as if he....as if has truly broken inside as if there was nothing left he wanted to fix his son to make him like women not destroy him. To make him strong. "Avan....I can change...."

Avan simply looked at the ground in front of him quietly before speaking lowly. "I'll believe it when you do."

Sarubia brought a hand up and flicked Avan in the forehead. "Stupid..." he said lowly and lowered his hand to finally stand up. he took his shirt off then, revealing the scars and looked at Avan. "You're very lucky Avan...To be as blessed as you are..." he told him as he stood there looking down at the younger vampire. To make a vampire, a pureblood, scar the way Sarubia was...it would take so many painful beatings and long drawn out hours of torture.

"I wasn't a lucky kid like you...hell, I wasn't lucky in anything...father didn't just want to fix me, he wanted to break me...to crush me until I was like my little brother...wanted to leave me unable to speak, to read, to write...to do anything for myself...stop acting like an idiot..."

Avan looked up at him after being flecked in the forehead. Seeing the scars that ran across Sarubia's frame he shook his head and stood regarding the one before him. "I can't possibly know the pain you went through Sarubia, the feelings you felt then. I'm not saying another other then I don't trust him not to shove me right back into there hands once you leave until time passes and I see things have changed." He looked at the man before him. Looked at the scars as he still felt like he wanted to be sick all over himself. Wanted to dig the feeling of there touch out of his skin. "I'm tired of pleading with him to get him to see me....I want to believe things are different. But this is but one moment compared to a lifetime." He said looking at Sarubia. "If I seem to be acting like an idiot for not wanting to blindly trust I'm sorry....but I can't."

Bryon shook his head and closed his eyes. He had done this. He had....not just broken Avan but broken Avan's trust in him. "It's....alright. I have the blame for this. it's up to me to set things straight now Sarubia. To show him...to show Ava...that I truly mean to change."

Sarubia, without hesitation, brought a hand up and around, slapping Avan across the face. "Don't go putting words in my mouth boy..." he said lowly as he lowered his hand down to his side. "Blind trust and giving someone a second chance are two entirely different things..." he said and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "you think all of these are from him? You're wrong...most of these...I did to myself..."

He narrowed his eyes as he stood there, glaring hatefully at Avan. "A man who can't forgive another man for his mistakes isn't a man at all...and a man who can't open himself up to others is a broken one...I'll be damned if I stand here and watch you go down a path that I watched so many of my brothers take...I'll be damned..." he began lowly, clenching his fists. "If I let you go down the path that I took..."

Ava felt the sting of the smack as his head moved with the impact. Putting words in his mouth. He reached up and touched his lip not speaking for a moment or two. "And when did I say I was unwilling to forgive him? I am here every day fighting to get him to see me." He turned angry pale crimson eyes on Sarubia not currently wearing any contacts as he looked at the other vampire. "I don't hate him. I just don't trust him....as to giving him a second chance. I haven't walked out on him yet. Despite all the hell he's put me through with this shit!" Avan looked at the other before him. "YOU walk in here stop his harpies and while I'm still fucking reeling treat me like I'm the bad guy?" He said shaking his head. "I'm still trying to keep from puking on myself or on you or anyone else at the moment. I want to rip my fucking skin off and you're scolding me for not giving him a second chance?! All I want to do at the moment is go get them, there scent there feel every damn thing about them off of me!" Avan yelled at Sarubia. "Then if he wants to sit down and have a father son chat for the first time in my life so be it. But right now? its' the least of my concerns....I'm feeling so sick at the moment.....and now suddenly I"m the bad guy because I don't want to talk to him right now? Right after he had me pinned down handed me over to them after informing me they could have there way with me? If you had not arrived they would be." He closed his eyes. "So excuse me if right now....all i want is to get there stench and the feeling of them off..."

Ava moved to get away from Sarubia he was hurting he was feeling sick to his stomach wanting to cry be sick and everything all at once and all the sudden things got so wickedly twisted that because he didn't want to talk to Bryon...to his father at the moment....Avan had become the bad guy in all of this? Now more then ever he wanted to be left alone as he paused hearing Sarubia speak one word....

Sarubia closed his eyes then. "Finally..." he breathed lowly and opened his eyes to look at Avan. "All of it...if you want to yell at me, fine, to hit me, fine...kick me, bite me, do it all and more...tell me everything you've held back for so long Avan...if you keep it all in, you'll turn into a man like me one day..."

Avan's answer he was so hurting so angry that he spun around and did just that he hit Sarubia hard. And once the first blow came it was followed by another and another. Avan was young just a kid....In human years maybe eighteen years old but as a vampire goes just a kid. He swung and kept swinging hitting this one before him yelling at him everything that hurt even as the tears fell down his face.. After a while of this and Bryon staring as Avan just cut loose on Sarubia he watched as Ava seemed to collapse as if spent and yet the tears just kept falling.

Sarubia hadn't lifted a finger, just let him do what he wanted until he stopped. and even though he had cuts and scrapes that were all over his face and bare chest, he couldn't help but smile. He caught Avan easily enough, and smiled at him, humming and running a hand through his hair. "See now, that's much better isn't it?" he asked lowly, shushing Avan lowly in a surprisingly warm, gentle tone. He had done the same thing with Kuri when Kuri was younger. It had been the only way poor Kuri had to tell Sarubia his feelings in the past, and so it became their things when Kuri was upset or hurt.

Ava was quiet for a long time having only nodded as he clung to this red-head who let him get it out. Let him just swing had made him get so angry he swung he screamed he cried. And now he was just being held the tears falling as his breathing after what seemed like forever to him shifted and Ava finally settled down eyes closed just holding to him.

Bryon stared and stood there. Sarubia seemed unconcerned by the deep cuts and gouges that Avan had left. He had just kept swinging and screaming at him everything he was feeling and in the end....broke down and started crying and Sarubia without getting angry caught him and held him. Where Bryon would have beat Avan nearly to death for daring to do even a fraction of that to Bryon himself. He was leader he was in charge so his boy should know his place or so he always believed....and yet....Sarubia head of the Yakuza let his son pound on him until he had exhausted himself and all he was feeling. "You let him pound on you...."

"Of course I did...it's a good way to build a bond with someone...when we were younger, and Kuri was a little kid, I'd let him do the same thing...you see, it was the only way he could tell me how he felt...he didn't know how to speak, or read, or even write his own name...all he knew was pain, anger, frustration and tears...I had to teach him how to do everything, even how to feed..." he told Bryon as he held Avan. "I was Kuri's everything...a mother, a father, and a brother all in one...at one time, he even started calling me 'papa'...I had to correct him and ever since, he'd called me 'big brother'...

Bryon looked at Sarubia. "a good way to build a bond...." He repeated looking at Sarubia who was holding Avan. Avan who allowed so very few to touch him for very long and he was letting Sarubia just hold him. Even Bryon could not touch him like that. But all his brother knew was pain anger, frustration and tears.....Sarubia had to teach him everything. "But Ava knows how to do all of those things." He said shaking his head reading speaking writing all of it....what he didn't realize it was the things Avan could not put to words. Things that Sarubia learned with each hit, each time he connected the feelings that powered that hit. Avan was just a kid and right now the safest place in the world was right here in Sarubia Hitogoroshi's arms. To Bryon who had believed force was the only way to raise a strong child he could only stare as Avan took to Sarubia in a way he took to no one else.

"Sometimes, it's what people can't say that's important..." Sarubia told Bryon as he held Avan. "Sometimes, there are no words that can describe the way we feel, and so those words turn into tears and screams, but if they're held back for so long, they'll slowly turn into hate..." he explained as he looked up at Bryon then. "If I had let Kuri keep living life the way he had been, one day, Kuri would be in my place...one day, Kuri would have been the one day, with all of the blood on his hands instead of me..."

Bryon looked at him as he ran his hand through Avan's hair held him as Avan almost seemed to be going to sleep against Sarubia he wasn't but for the first time in his young life he was resting relaxed feeling safe. All of that pain everything he could not put to words was out now. Bryon though looked at him and then sat down on a bench just staring . "What words can not express...you weren't looking for him to say anything to you....you wanted him to let out what he was feeling the moment you walked up....what he felt every time...." Bryon went pale as a ghost as he realized. "You wanted him to share all of his pain with you....to make him let go of it...."

Avan didn't say anything he could almost fall asleep his fangs ached partially because he refused for so long to let the gouges in his flesh heal even now there was a reluctance to let them heal. He was still bleeding out although the loss had slowed. His lips parted as he seemed to cling to Sarubia. Bryon looked at him. Looked at this man who by alrights was the most feared man alive and yet he held Avan so tenderly.
Back to top Go down

If it's not broken....Don't Fix it. (Yaoi))
Page 1 of 1