Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  Empty
PostSubject: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyFri May 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Alice browsed the old, sweetly smelling, novels. She had grown bored again with the old library, she needed some new material she decided. Humans were novel, but sad, creatures. She much liked some of the things like chocolate, wine, and books. She browsed along the old mahogany shelves, looking at the titles available for purchase. The mystery genre held some good choices, but maybe today was a day for romance, or even fantasy? She smiled and picked a few titles to bring to the counter.

Paying for the book, purposely flashing more cleavage than she should to the poor sap of a teenage boy running register as she bent over to get a book mark. She took her purchase and started towards the small cafe nearby to start her readings. Humming as she went along she took in the day, it had been going so smoothly for the past week, maybe she could even afford to go for a bit of sight seeing later and possibly a snack.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyFri May 12, 2017 11:41 pm

He slammed open the doors and shoved an idiot outside. It was the last time he would have to deal with this one, he would make sure of it. "This is the third time you've come back empty handed. I've shown you mercy for the last time!" he exclaimed as he grabbed the cowering man by the front of his shirt and lifted him, bodily, up off the ground. "The task was simple. Go get my money. Collect it by whatever means you have to, but get me the money. You were let off easy the first time. I didn't even make you apologize to me. The second time was when you got down on your knees. There is no forgiveness for a third time."

Sarubia was a red head, with dark crimson locks that fell just below his ears. His hair was shaggy and he had a tattoo of stitches all the way around his neck. He was muscular and lean, and obviously able to hold an intimidating air about him. He was definitely not ordinary by any means of the word. Something wasn't quite right with him as he stood there holding one of his lackeys off the ground.

Sarubia brought his free hand up and let his claws lengthen. He smiled as the man he was holding began to beg and plead for mercy. Begging Sarubia to let him try again. "I was more than merciful to you. You took my mercy for granted and now you're of no more use to me. Now you have to die..." with that said, he ran his claws through the man he had been holding, removing the heart and watching as the man fell away into nothing but ash. "Useless. All of them are useless..."
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyFri May 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Cold, really cold. The large wolf walked slowly through the snowstorms of Japans icy winters. It wasn't quite as cold as Russia but nonetheless if she wasn't in a wolf transformation she would be freezing right now. She hated this, to suddenly be chased out of Russia because she killed a human and ate him. It was his fault he wandered into her territory and she was starving to death. She was a firm believer in if you need to eat to survive take what you can. If the opportunity was going to present itself she was going to take it. The man was dying anyway of frostbite. He would've never made it another half hour let alone make it to a human settlement.

Rebel is strong, fast and built like the ultimate hunter. Sadly being abandoned by her pack and left to die has weakened her over time. Socially she was pretty much a beast. It didn't matter to her anymore being alone has become a standard for her now. As she walked through the snowstorm she picked up the scent of blood and heard a lot of screaming. Whatever was going on was going to be a problem for her if she didn't get out of enemy territory soon. The scent of the creature suddenly disappeared and was replaced by the scent of ash. "Vampires? Or was someone burn't on a wood pile?" It didn't matter all she knew was that she needed to leave before she got caught up in the cross fire.....

She picked up the pace and started running toward the road on the south side of the trees.... She was pretty far from civilization and she wasn't keen on being buried in the snow of a place she didn't know very well....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:21 am

Alice sighed as she heard the screams of some poor soul being killed, the sound coming from down an alleyway. It wasn't her problem, after all she was merely on vacation, not out soul collecting. She pulled her coat up closer to herself, though a demon she was used to warmer weather and preferred it to this snow and ice filled season. She swayed her generous hips as she contemplated if she was really curious enough to sneak a peek of what was happening. If it was just a human she could get out of it clean and free and maybe even with a new play thing for the night.

She was attractive to the point of envy, a curvy yet slim body that would make models cry in shame. Silky, satin, hair the color of a white blond rose and eyes of indigo. full lips and alluring smile and the air of innocence about her. She was the perfect trap for any unwitting human and sometimes even other creatures though that happened only rarely since they could sence what she really was. Sighing she poked her head around the corner, avoiding the blood and preparing herself to keep moving after the split second peek.

She quickly turned her head to see down the ally as she kept moving. A lean man with another held up by his throat, he had red shaggy hair. She kept her pace though, he was no human and this was only going to get messy for the poor sap. she had other things to do besides get involved with someone else business, she had no dog in the race so to speak.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:43 am

He sighed as he brought his hand up and licked some of the blood off of it as he closed the door behind him and turned to look towards the street. His attention was quickly captured by not one presence, but two. "Wouldn't it be much warmer to come inside of my club?" he called out to them. "This snow storm isn't supposed to pass for another four hours.
You'll never find your way through the city like that!"

Even though he had called out, he still began to advance towards the presences that he sensed. He couldn't just very well leave his curiosity unfulfilled. He had already managed to become interested in one of them. It smelled like a wolf. The other? He was sure it would get him into trouble if he had too much to do with it, but if anyone knew Sarubia, they would know that he always wanted to find trouble in as many ways as he possibly could. It was one reason he took the Yakuza by force from his old man.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:51 am

Rebels ears perked up... She had been called too, did he pick up her scent or did he see her?.... Either way a warm place to sleep for a few hours and a hot meal sounded nice... She crept closer until a man with blood on his hands was in view... He had red hair and a tattoo around his neck.... He was walking toward her until her body was in view... She was covered in scars from head to toe... Some were bite marks some were claw marks.... Her life up until this point had been a life of kill or be killed... Did he know what she was? He had a strange scent a scent she has only smelt once or twice in her life but it was distinct.... "Vampire?..."

She was hesitant at first so as she moved into the light of the alleyway she kept her guard up.... If he made the wrong motion she would rip his throat out... Another scent was approaching a familiar one at that... It smelt like the demon she met in Russia some time ago... Which meant this night will either go well or not.... It was hard to tell with the way things are going....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:59 am

Alice smiled, perhaps things would be interesting after all. She approached the man who had called to her until she was visible from the snow. She might as well, a warm place to rest sounded delightful, she felt a familiar soul approach. A large she wolf she had met in Russian territory. She turned to see the wolf hesitantly come into view. things certainly had come to be a motion of serendipity whether good or bad had yet to be seen.

"I think I will take you up on that offer, thank you. There's no guarantee that the cafe would be open in this weather any how. It's nice to meet you, I am Alice and It is good to see you again Rebel." She smiled at both of the other beings present no need to be rude after all she was no swine raised in a barn. She held out a hand to the man.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:24 am

Sarubia came to a stop at a safe distance and looked at the two figures who had come into view. Two females. One a werewolf, the other a demon. He had little reason to distrust them, but he would still use caution. One did not climb the ladder to become the leader of the Yakuza without making enemies and who knew what kind of people he had pissed off during his climb. "My name is Sarubia Hitogoroshi. I am indeed a vampire, and am the owner of this here nightclub. I am inviting you into my club under the pretenses that you will cause no harm while inside," he said lowly as he held out his hand and took hold of the woman's who had offered hers.

He leaned down and place a surprisingly chaste kiss on the back of her hand and rose to stand once more. "If you enter with me, my men will not harm you or raise their hand. However, let me make one thing very clear. Once inside, whatever things you see, you shall not divulge...any information you may hear, you shall not repeat. These are important rules of my club and they are there for your safety as well as my own."

Last edited by BlindedElegance on Sun May 14, 2017 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:42 am

Rebel stayed silent a moment and stared at the man.... It was hard to trust a man saying these strange things... It didn't matter she needed a place to sleep... She has been travelling for a long time and desperately needed a shower and some clothes... She hasn't been in her human form for quite a while... "Safety?... What kind of things go on in this place? On second thought do not tell me I would rather not know I smell enough blood as it is..." She limped a bit forward toward him, it has been so long since she has been able to walk normally.... Curse these old scars....

Jagged scars that covered her body were now in full view.... Her matted hair hung low from her body and she smelled the air.... She wondered what she should do... Should she trust this person?... She has had enough being betrayed and nearly killed in her life..... She didn't feel like having a repeat performance...
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:56 am

"I have only the intention to gt out of the rain, get some food,
and possibly read my books. I won't ask what goes on, it can't possibly be nothing I have seen or heard of before. I also assure you we won't talk about it outside these walls."
She smiled as he kissed her knuckles. It seemed he ran more than meets the eye for a nightclub with these rules. At the very least it was warm and out of the weather. Alice looked down at Rebel and took note of the exhaustion, she must have been traveling for a while for her to show it.

"I appreciate your hospitality, and yes Rebel we probably shouldn't ask. Though I would ask what kind of food and drink you offer, after all, whats a good book or time with spent pleasurably without good food and drink." She smiled and moved to motion inside, she should like to be out of the snow shortly.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:03 am

He smiled as he let go of the woman's hand and turned, placing his hands into the pockets of his tight black leather pants. "Follow me and we will discuss the food and drink," he said lowly as he motioned for them to come with him. It was rare that he invited outsiders in through the back way. Especially considering he wasn't truly one known for his hospitality. However, he felt as though some good karma was in store for him. If for no other reason than because Aoi would see to his demise if he turned them away now.

"Inside, we offer vampire friendly selections as well as human selections. We offer things from burgers and fries to house selection tenderloin. The choices are nearly limitless," he mused as he walked up the stairs to the doors that lead inside and knocked three times. The doors were then opened by two very large men who were all brawn and no brain. "This way ladies. We shall treat you to the best we can offer."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:51 am

Rebel was silent and carefully moved with the man... It was strange for her to be going into such a place as this... The two large men concerned her very much and his words... This person is not to be trifled with.... She glanced around as she followed behind him... This Sarubia talked highly of his night club and as she looked around she saw many things that were strange to her.... All of these vampires, werewolves, and other magical creatures gathered together like this... She was not quite adjusted to it.... At her home she was lucky to see a single human let alone any other creatures.... "Strange.... I don't often see such a gathering as this... I usually am lucky to see a human let alone all of these creatures...."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 12:47 am

Alice covered her mouth in a giggle and followed the man into his establishment, she could possibly drop the glamour in here unless his rules stated otherwise. It was becoming troublesome and confining to stay in this from and hold the magic there to keep her presence undetected from humans. She tugged the trench coat from her shoulders reveling her royal blue and gold corset and her almost black blue jeans. How wonderful to be less constricted from the heavy cloth. Alice looked back at Rebel who seemed a little lost.

"Take this as a good chance to be able to do things you normally wouldn't and be able to socialize with those of other origins. I would like to ask if you allow glamours to be dropped inside or if you keep it covered for human and others sake? It is uncomfortable to say the least to stay in a glamour so long." Alice readjusted her bust to compensate for the discomfort and then tucked her purchases under her arm.

Maybe she should get a soup to help warm up, but then again it wasn't very practical with books she would be reading... unless they had other forms of entertainment. "Buy chance, what kind of entertainment do you have inside? I can always do with some after all." She moved along the entrance as she talked following the strange man inside.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:13 am

Sarubia glanced back at them as he walked along, the two men shutting the doors behind them after they had entered completely. They then moved to stand guard once again. "Well, since this club is considered a safe haven for those who are of any origin. This includes Demons and Humans," he said lowly as he moved along and nodded to a few of the vampires in his club. They were shady looking, one of them having tattoos on the left side of his face and piercings in his eyebrow and his nose. But they were silent for the most part, only greeting Sarubia with a low "Sarubia" as he passed.

"Chi Aka Yuki is the only club in this country that caters to the likes of all who are willing to set foot through the doors. We are world famous for our...hospitality..." he mused lowly as he smirked and looked at the two burly men who guarded the stairs that led up to his private, soundproofed office. His own personal space for when things became too much too handle or for when he was really...playful. "If you want entertainment...all you have to do is order. We have a nice selection of things for your pleasure. We have a band booked every night, male dancers, female dancers, and entertainers of...a more physical kind if you so wish. The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed May 17, 2017 1:17 am

Rebel stayed silent for a bit and looked around.... This place was crazy especially while the DJ was in his booth.... She looked around and there were women grinding men, men on tables in nothing but what looked like a string and people drinking.... Some people were going into rooms lead by someone seeming more.... 'active' than the other.... This place was so strange Rebel had never been so bewildered before... When she was led into the office all of the sounds stopped or atleast was muffled.... It was enough for her to sleep comfortably and that was what she intended to do at some point tonight.... She layed down on the floor with her paws crossed and she panted slightly... She wanted to return to human form but without any clothes she would rather not be all natural in front of this man.... "Would you happen to have some comfy clothes I could borrow?... I typically do not wear them as I am always alone..."
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 12:38 am

Alice smiled chucked at the poor wolf, she had near no social skills but it was endearing when one could see it was just lack of opportunity to socialize, but after what she had told her the first time they met, she couldn't really blame her one bit. She looked around the plush office, obviously it was designed to be a multi-purpose room. A work space, a space to relax, and a more than comfortable play space of the risque kind. She lifted an eye and smiled, though she doubted they shared too much in common she did like his taste in office space, she may have to upgrade her own after all these centuries.

"Rebel if you would like I can get some in a flash, a friend should be comfortable, but I won't force you to accept them. As for your hospitality I have been told of this, you are certainly the one many talk of,
do you allow for us demons to exposes our true forms? this shell is not always comfortable."
lice walked around to look out a set of windows and smiled, dancers huh, interesting among the other options, though she had her books with her, but who could blame her curiosity, she was a succubus after all. "As for the food, I think I shall have some roast vegetables,
chunky mashed potatoes, and a medium well steak. entertainment though...
I think I would like to see your best dancer if they aren't busy, I don't care what gender just the best dancer in the establishment. I would like to know what all the fuss is about after all, I thank you again for your kindness. What do you take as monetary payment?"
Though she would more like to tease the owner she wasn't stupid enough to... not yet anyway. she was renown for her teasing of others whether or not it may get her killed. Friends and food first, she had a vacation to stick to after all.

Alice walked to a table and sat waiting for Rebel to say if she would like her to do anything for her or not and for the owner to speak again as well. She always managed to find something interesting in the human realm, even if only fleetingly. She smiled and wandered into her thoughts of other ways to shirk her duties, after all, she couldn't do this forever, her dad was already trying to marry her off, but she would do so for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 am

Sarubia had walked to his office with a goal in mind. It was nothing sinister or risque, but merely business. "We are in Japan, as such we only accept Japanese yen for payment. Selling your bodies or your services are...illegal if you're not approved by the royals. Unfortunately, I'm on a tight leash these days because of their laws, but I respect their power and my loyalties lie with them," he explained as he moved over to a wall lined with keys hanging from key hooks on the wall. Some were missing, but that was because they were already in use. He paused in front of the wall and looked at them all, going over them carefully before he picked up a number. Room number 26.

"I can only offer my services up to this point I'm afraid. I'm a very busy man, you see. This key will unlock the room number that it matches. These are private rooms and are only accessible by staff. All staff are trained to knock and announce themselves before entering. Once there, the staff will be instructed to come attend to your desires. If you want to order food or drink or entertainment, that is where you will do so," he explained as he moved across the room to hold out the key to Alice and smiled a sly smile. "Those rooms are as soundproofed as this office is. No one will hear you without the intercom and you can't hear anyone else without the intercom. So whatever your little hearts desire...will be extremely private once that door is closed."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:50 am

Rebels ears perked up.... Well It was obvious what the resident succubus was after tonight.... Was it going to be her food or pleasure?.... Oh well, it didn't matter to Rebel so long as she got a warm meal, clothes and a comfortable place to sleep.... "With all due respect I am simply here to get refreshed... All I want is food and a place to sleep.... Clothes would be nice Alice thank you..." She pawed her nose for a second and yawned.... She had been on a long journey up to this point and even still yet.... She still hadn't found a place where she belonged....

She laid on the floor with her head on her paws as she waited for Alice to bring her some warm clothes... Rebel has been out in the elements for quite some time and even a winter wolf sometimes needed to warm herself.... She stayed at least a safe distance away from the other two because she had this odd sensation of fight or flight radiating in the room.... Of course it could just be her paranoia.... It often happened when you are abandoned by your pack.... Your family....
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 am

Alice smiled and nodded, She would gather cloths for Rebel, but it would be in the room where she would be going to as she didn't want to disturb anyone else. "Very well Rebel, I will get you some clothing once there are not so many prying eyes or ears, those portals can be quite distracting. What kind of clothes were you looking for besides warm? I have loosely fitting pants of cotton or fleece, and a hoodie or t-shirt, whatever you are comfortable in." She moved her way towards the owner and gathered the keys to room 26 and then to the door to look over her shoulder at Rebel and Sarubia smiling. "I shall be going to the room now, if you have need of me owner Sarubia just say the word. Japanese currency will not be a problem, I only asked because some prefer gold or jewels, greed is a terrible thing. Rebel would you mind accompanying me to the room so I may get you cloths, I would like to get them to you shortly so you may eat and rest, though if you wish to watch the dancer perform that would be wonderful as well, it has been a while since we spoke last after all."

Alice had only the fleeting of thoughts that they may think she was after food from the dancer rather than what she would order inside, but if they truly wanted to know all they would need to do is ask. After all, she was tiered and wanted to watch the dancer, if they were one of those that truly enjoyed dancing for what it was it would be a spectacular show. She had not the intention to feed right now, she was full on souls, she simply wanted human food to give warmth and a good taste. That would come later though as she waited on rebel to respond.
"Thank you Sarubia for your wonderful hospitality, and please once you find some time do send your designers number to me? My own office is in need of an update from the looks of this, wonderful taste I must say." she smiled and turned to rebel once more.
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:36 am

He chuckled as he moved to his office desk and sat down in the comfortable chair behind the desk and lifted his legs into the desk. Rude or not, he wasn't overly concerned. This was his office after all. "This office was designed by my own plans. I simply hired workers to do the actual construction," he said as he crossed his legs on the desk and swiveled in the chair a little to look at Alice.

"My services are always the best. We offer nothing but top quality here. I do hope you'll enjoy your night with us. I also hope you enjoy the blood red snow on the dance floor outside. It's a special house blend of artificial snow after all," he smiled and tipped his imaginary hat at them. "Ladies. I do hope you enjoy yourselves tonight. If you do, don't hesitate to return here to us and bring some friends...the more the merrier."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:42 am

Rebel simply followed after Alice and into the room.... She waited patiently on the clothes that were promised and then she would lay on the couch and watch the dancer.... Of course Alice would have more fun than her.... She was simply killing time.... She ordered some steak and potatoes and paid the employee and waited on her food.... "Anything as long as it fits and hides my privates...." She wasn't about to be picky she was getting some warm clothes and a hot meal... That was already more than she could ask for... She did enjoy the man.... He seemed an interesting combination of good natured and hardcore...
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 3:05 am

Alice smiled at Rebel and looked back to the man before moving to the room provided. snapping her fingers she awaited the portal to hell where she would be retrieving the garments for Rebel. Though the poor thing looked as though she was ready to fall asleep on her steak. Alice figured from what cloths she had that they would most likely be a tad loose but nothing that would be an unflattering problem. She figured the fleece pants would do and be mighty comfortable to boot.

As she waited for the portal to open and stabilize she turned and made her food order known again using the intercom to place it along with her drink order, simple fruity wine. She then turned to Rebel and smiled before speaking. "So Rebel what is your favorite color darling?" An odd question for the time surely but then again they had time to spare, though it seemed as though the poor lone wolf forgot that she had a good deal of that time in front of her, being a werewolf and all.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Rebel remained silent for a moment then simply said... "Red..." She didn't see how her favorite color had to do with anything she wasn't here to make any fashion statements.... She only wanted to rest and nothing more... The steak didn't last very long.... It seemed like she hasn't eaten in a month.... She could do with some fresh elk or some live game but she will take this..... It was the first bite of food she's had.... Now for some water and it will be a perfect night
Back to top Go down
Voidfrostfox
Elder Member
Elder Member
Voidfrostfox

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Alice smiled and nodded at Rebel and turned to walk into the now pen portal "I'll be back in a few moments, if you need something don't hesitate to poke your head through and say something." With that Alice stepped through into a well furnished and luxurious room complete with four-poster canopy bed and balcony, it was extravagant but what else could be expected for a princes? She calmly walked to a set of her drawers and opened the one in the middle of five. Alice rummaged around until she pulled out a bell sleeved black and red shit in a corset style in the chest and was exceptional long, akin to a tunic, then a pair of black leggings and thin socks. She opened another drawer and pulled a set of matching bra and underwear in crimson, these still had never been worn, though it would be a nice gift for the wolf if they fit though she was fairly certain that they would, she had a tendency to be a good guess when it came to bust and hip size.

She smiled and proceeded to walk back to the portal but not before making sure to cover her magical residue and making it seem like she had not been in the room. There was no need to let anyone else know that she was here for a while at least. After stepping back through the portal she would close it all off again to be sure no one would know.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Rebel's ears perked up as Alice stepped through the portal... She looked up and tilted her head.... She took the clothes offered into her mouth for a second and went to the corner of the room.... For the first time in quite some time and in front of someone for the first time she transformed.... Rebel did not often allow her human form to be seen for to do as such is to leave oneself open.... She made an exception.... Alice seemed trustworthy enough since they met she has been going out of her way to try and put a smile on Rebel's face...

Rebels body was badly scarred but at the same time a wonder to look at... Her bust was large and sumptuous.... Her body was slender and toned and her skin has a beautiful white undertone.... Her short silver hair sheened in the dim light as it hung to her shoulders and her saphire eyes radiated determination to live.... "Thank you..." She carefully took the crimson silk and brought it around her thighs and covered herself.... It radiated against her skin... She moved onto the Brassiere and wrapped it around her waist she pulled the bra up her slender body and pulled the straps over her shoulders... The cup size was a bit too tight on her but she would deal it wasn't uncomfortable or anything... She pulled on the black leggings and the thin sock and then put the corset over her chest... From the outside view she was something to be admired... Scars or not... She sat back down onto the couch and sipped at the water that was brought to her.... "Rebenok I'da is my full name.... Rebel is just something I go by.... I figured a proper introduction was in order considering the things you have done for me...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance    Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookends, new arrivals, and an old acquaintance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Role Play Area :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: