Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my Empty
PostSubject: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:32 am

She stood there in the general Supply room with a clip board in one hand a beautiful old world style pen in the other. The pen was older then a lot of the new kids who thought they knew what it meant to be a Vampire Hunter. Knew what it was they did here these days. They didn't just hunt all Vampires. They hunted Vampires who thought they were entilted to break Aoi's laws and attack the innocents and kill humans because they had fangs and immortality. They were basically 'police'. She stood there in a white 'tank-top' with lacey shoulder straps ribbons at the back which was open down to the pant line. Black pants. White top and a lace bit of material over her left shoulder. Long glove going up to her biceps white with red diamonds and gold trim on them as well as the tank top. Whlite flowers and ribbons in her hair, which was long and sea foam green fading into aqua blue and stunning silver eyes. Hisui was quiet the sight. Of course that tank top was not a tank at all but the top of her hunters garb she was just wearing jeans over the skirt which was tucked inside pressed flat perfectly as they were skin tight but loose and comfortable. Hugging her legs enough to give them shape before fanning out at the bottom to form sweeping bells that brushed the floor. Each time she stepped down and moved about the room one could hear the tell tale click of a heel and she was wearing them high heels more the point her favorite ass kicking white boots.Stunning snow white boots with golden trim and red diamonds going up the length of them locking up the front at the buckles. She was tapping the end of the feather pen against her bottom lip as she was working on the long list of things they needed or were nearly out of.

She doubted Asami even realized she did this for her....every month. The girl was so high strung anymore. Pulled in so many directions and she was certain that Hisui hated the air she breathed. Not really. Hisui just choose her as the strongest female in the group to base her judgement of self strength against. If she couldn't at least prove herself against Asami then she had no right to continue to stay here. Then she had no right to continue to fight and keep others safe. No it wasn't that she had it out for Asami at all. Hisui just had an odd way of showing respect......that and she was a very lonely girl.

She had a very hard time making friends. Having lost her little one she had a hard time trusting in others once her lover and baby died.....she found she didn't open up to anyone easily anymore. "Forty four pages of things needed so far.....honestly how on Earth do the newbies....go through so many paper clips?" She said looking at the countless empty boxes of paper clips....she just ordered them last month! And that wasn't the only thing she was ordering again.....44 thousand should be more then enough to last for more then a month!
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:43 am

Asami has had a busy day today she went out with her boyfriend for breakfast which was far more extravagant than it needed to be but she guessed it came with the territory when you were dating a prince.... She came back and did the last weeks worth of paper work that the newbies had neglected to do then proceeded to file it and put it away.... She cleaned the kitchen and cooked todays special.... She always cooked for the people that didn't have any missions never had a complaint about the food so she just did it everyday..... She logged the inventory for the gunsmith and checked on the ....keepers downstairs.... She hated to go down there where they kept and protected the bodies for pick up, the clients didn't like it either but its the only place they can keep bodies prepared....

She even had to deal with getting everyone ther missions which reminded her that she had to give an assignment to Hisui.... She rather liked Hisui but at the same time she'd like to punch her teeth down her throat..... One thing she could honestly say though should something happen to her Hisui was the one hunter she would entrust this place to other than Haji.... She even had some paper work in her office to present to her later stating that if she signed the document she would not only be annointed Asamis second in command but her successor as well....

She was in her office again gathering documents when one of the newbies walked in.... "Oh! Hey I have your assignment here..." The woman looked at her and sneered at her.... Asami didn't like this one she was a premadonna that didn't like to follow orders.... "Take that useless trash away from me!.... Give me a more deserving assignment.." Asami could feel a vein forming listening to her complaints about her assignment.... "Look you have my assignment do NOT question my orders...." She snorted and walked away tossing the assignment paper away as she walked into the inventory room grabbed a couple pens and a paper clip to chew on.... Asami chased after her pissed off.... "Hey! You get your ass back here!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:58 am

Hisui walked out of Inventory having just finished logging everything that would needed reording and looked at the woman walking away and smirked. "Oh her? Don't bother wasting your time Asami she's too weak to handle the assignment you gave her and she knows it. It's why she tossed it back in your face and acts like it's not good enough for her." Hisui called down the hall after the premadonna holding the clipboard tucked under her arm and then walked back into the office lifting the assignment and walking back out with it quickly looking it over. "Oh yes....she's way to WEAK to handle anything this complex and she damn well knows it."

Hisui shook her head. "She's still at the at entry Level not even worth that seasoned first year rank she earned last month I'd say she' cheated on that exam review just to earn a higher pay grade but has to be very careful what assignments she takes in order to make sure she gets out of them in one piece!" Hisui shouted for the whole building to hear she knew she was embrassing the woman before the whole staff and didn't care it was what Hisui did. She was a bitch to the newbies and they knew it walked all over them made there lives a living hell in many aspects and made them want to scream.....but they either made the cut or they quit this one? She acted tough but if she thought for a minute that she could just pass up an assignment the boss gave her well...."After all she knows she's too weak to handle this assignment you just gave her Asami so you might want to find a seasoned fifth or sixth year to handle it....." Hisui shouted purposely mocking her strength and powress before everyone in the guild.....whatever would that woman do now?
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:14 am

Asami snickered and said... "Well maybe your right.... But I think a second or third year could handle it.... She was supposed to be top of her class but it looks like she has a long way to go.... Hisui any suggestions as to whom should take this assignment?.... It's nothing more than a small gang of roughneck vampires terrorizing some of the clubs in kyoto nothing major...." For a first year this would be considered a mid level assignment, almost average for her to turn it down does look in and of itself like she is a weakling.... Asami knew that the woman was decently strong she was very skilled in swordsmanship and has an abnormally fast healing factor she could replace organs in a matter of minutes but according to her file every time she heals massive wounds it shortens her life.... That in consideration she usually is very cautious which is why Asami recommended her for the job.... She was trying to give the woman a chance....

The woman glared at them and turned around and yelled back at Hisui.... "Well rumor has it you have a bad habit of liking to run from your own memories let alone everything else why should I sit here and be called weak by a coward that doesn't have the courage to face her own demons!?" Those words in retrospect angered Asami to know end... She had no right..... Asami let all of the force of her power erupt from her body.... She lifted her gun and aimed it at the girl and warned lowly.... "I have had just about enough of your comments for the day.... I suggest you lower your head take your assignment and leave before I lose my patience with you.... Do not trifle with me girl ill slowly hurt you over and over again day by day for the next ten years if you keep talking...." Most of the people watching were scared shitless right now as for the first time they realized Asami Asuka was not one to be fucked with.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:35 am

Hisui stood there looked at her quietly a moment or two not saying anything as Asami pulled her gun her powers going nova as the entire house grew quiet as well. Making Asami mad was not a healthy thing to do in the least. But Hisui just closed her eyes as she stood there. Rumor has it.....'bad habit of liking to run from your own memories let alone everything else'......

Hisui flicked her wrist sending her assignment file to her so that the girl had no choice but to catch it. She sighed as she looked at the girl. "Let me explain something to you. The way things work around here. You don't choose your assignments. There called 'assignments' because there given to you based on your skill set, abilities, skill class, level, healing ability rank and over all position in the guild. Refusal to take the assignment is not an option. This isn't a 'I don't feel like doing it' sorta thing this is your job when you joined you agreed to do the jobs you were given as they were given out by the head of the guild as she saw fit no questions asked. So far all you've managed to do is prove how much of failure you are among us and how worthless you are in the position your in. Asami is giving you this in an attempt to once again give you a chance to redeem yourself among us before she has no other choice but to remove you from our ranks. That is unless we need to simply remove you now because you truly have no place among us and if that is truly the case then by all means hand back the file now and we'll see you out for good...."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:53 pm

The woman caught the paper sighed and walked away to do her job.... Her head hanging in embarrassment and in defeat.... Asami smiled then looked at Hisui whom looked like she just got stabbed emotionally.... Even though she was a professional at hiding the pain Asami knew better it didn't take physical violence to harm her just one phrase was enough..... She looked up and noted all of the staff staring at the two women like deer caught in headlights.... "Dismissed go back to your jobs already..." They all scattered quickly enough.... She then looked over at Hisui and softly said.... "You ok Hisui?..." The girl standing aside her was delicate and if you weren't careful she was easy to break....

Asami led her into her office closed the door then hugged her.... "I'm sorry that fool said such a thing....." Asami took the clip board out of her hands and sat it on top of her paper work on the desk and had her sit down so they could talk.... "So.... how are you?...." Asami was not good at offering advice really more she was good at listening if anything.... If Hisui had any complaints she would happily listen and respond....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:27 am

Hisui let Asami lead her into her office felt the clipboard leave her hands almost as if it had to be pried from her fingers and then she sat down that morning she had been doing better actually functioning as if a normal woman not so much on auto-pilot as she was actually doing. She placed her hands on the arms of the chairs and closed her eyes as she started counting backwards slowly from ten trying to not start crying. Trying to not break. She opened her eyes you could beat her, you could fight her, hit her, kick her get into a all out brawl with her and she'd walk out smiles. Say one sentence and you'd just about break her in two. Because that once sentence ripped right through her to her very core.

"I....thought I was." She said softly. "I thought I was past it. I keep telling myself I'm okay that I'll be alright that this morning I'll be much better." She said softly. "I....last month I packed up everything in her room...getting ready to move....finally it was hard Asami." She said looking up at her friend and the leader of the Hunters guild. "My baby girl died....so very long ago She'd be a grown woman by now and yet....every time I walk past that room I could not let go. I suppose that's the pain of being a vampire huh? No matter how much time passes for us it's no different then it was yesterday. We don't age nothing changes....Her room never changed there was never a little girl to make it change to grow up in it."

Hisui sighed as she made her blades form and twirled on on her finger tip. "The worst part is....I keep telling myself I should have used these then. You know I can stop something in time with these things. Freeze them in a moment in time until I'm ready to start it again? She was dying....If I had lanced her through with them.....I could have stopped her time....but....it would have destroyed her body. She would have never been able to be restarted. she'd be forever in that room asleep with my blades in her. But I'd be able to see her. So instead all I have is my memories of her....of the small amount of time she was in this world before I lost her...."

Hisui turned the blade and slammed the sharp edge down into the wood of the chair before dropping her elbows to her knees and her head to the palms of her hands. "I keep thinking what sort of monster am I? If I had used them could they have bought me the time to save her? She was so small....just three days old I'd have to lance them through her entire body Asami the knives would destroy her....would destroy my angel....my Hishiori....but in theory they would have 'bought' me time to save her.....so why didn't I? Why as her mother didn't I do it?" Hisui whispered....why didn't she risk it to save her only daughter why didn't she and why did she run from the memories now....and question herself as the tears fell onto the jeans between her hands as she sat there in a semi curled position in Asami's office.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:51 am

Asami was silent listening to her friend..... Then she smiled and said softly.... "You didn't because subconsciously you already knew no matter how much time you bought her you wouldn't have been able to save her, but that's ok because she is watching over you from the heavens telling you something you have not allowed yourself to hear...." Asami stood up and walked over to her friend and hugged her tight... "It's ok Hisui to cry and accept that she is gone it's ok to let go and quit blaming yourself.... It's time to move on.... Find love and raise children do it for your daughter because she loved you and always will.... In your heart you know she has long since forgiven you after all she is your guardian angel...."

Asami let go and then took her friends face in her hands and made her look at her... She wiped her tears and smiled at her... "You're beautiful and so sweet if you wanted to you could get married and have several children.... Your daughter will live on in your memories..... Treasure them and live your life...." She smiled at Hisui and stood up and sat on her desk looking at her..... She winked and smiled at her sometimes it took a good friend to make you realize something you shouldv'e known all along....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:59 am

Hisui listened to Asami as she spoke and told her she didn't do it because she knew why for the same reason that Asami was about to say. That no matter how much time she bought her it wouldn't have made any difference her little one was gone. Slipping through her fingers already and that it was okay because she had already moved on to be her guardian angel. To watch over her. To tell her it was alright to love again, to have children to cry and let go and get married......and she felt them fall.

It was something Hisui had not done. Not since Hishiori had died. She had not cried not once had she cried she had been too busy moving forward hunting down her daughters killer moving forward never stopping hardly sleeping feeding just to stay alive and keeping moving. One after another feel as she fully started crying covering her mouth with her hand as her shoulders shook the sheer force of her tears was those of a mother crying for the loose of her child for the first time....Asami's words allowed her to finally let go. Gave her the ability to finally let go of the pain of loosing her baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:28 am

Asami smiled and knew after the water works she would be revitalized and perfectly fine... Asami knew that the time had come for her to let go.... There was but one thing left to do and that was catch the child's killer and annihilate him... Once the tracking squad has gathered some intel on him she would go along side Hisui and kill him with her... She really was a wonderful woman, rutheless fighter, kind, sexy, and fertile to boot.... She glanced down at the paper work she was going to preset to her and decided that she was going to make Hisui's day.... Asami was getting older and even though she was every bit as powerful as before she also was working her way to a family of her own and someday she would have to leave....

"Hisui..... I have something I want to not only discuss with you but papers I want you to read.... For starters... If you will accept im promoting you and raising your pay.... Please be my second in command.... The job entails not only the weekly field work but ordering inventory and keeping a weekly log of the staff and the number of missions they do..... Filling out paper work and distributing missions according to my instructions.... If I tell you to give Jackson in their a level three mission give him said mission but one you think he will be good at..... Lastly staff training it will be up to you to handle their training regimens.... It's become too difficult for me to handle all of that plus my own responsibilities.... Will you accept?...."

The paper Asami reached her explained the details of the job, her expectations, what she would be accountable for and the perks she gets as second in command.... Attached to it was another paper stating that if she wishes once Asami steps down she will be able to step in as head of the guild and picks up where she left off.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:40 am

Hisui calmed down and once she did and wiped off her eyes she listened to her and read over the papers she was handed. Blinking as she did. She had never dreamed of it. First of all she had been pretty certain that Asami had believed she was always gunning for her. That wasn't true but then again she was hard on her only because Hisui was hard on herself. Always pushing Asami because she pushed herself and never wanted to see Asami fall and make a mistake that got herself killed. She read everything and then after a moment of careful thought she closed her eyes most of it she was doing already to try to take some of the burden off of Asami but this would allow her to do it for real and help her so she pulled out that old pen of hers and signed the papers before handing them back over to Asami. "Here." she said softly as she had finally calmed down shaking her head.

"Honestly I would have never believed you'd choose me. I pushed myself and you so hard. I never wanted to see you fall. And honestly you were the only one here I saw strong enough to push and weigh myself against. It always seemed to put us at odds. Which is why....I'm honored that you have chosen me for this Asami I won't let you down...." Hisui smiled. "But....truthfully I liked you. I liked your spirit." She said as she put the pen away and then pulled her blade out of the wood of the chair and let it dissolve into nothingness. She sighed and stood up walking over to the window placing her hand against the glass. "He's still out there you know....that sick twisted vampire that killed my baby....I've searched for decades. I could never find him. All I found were ashes of and her father's clothes he was human there were pieces of bone there they had cremated him and killed her...." She tensed her fingers against the glass. "But I could never find him....no matter where I looked."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:58 am

Asami smiled and nodded in agreement to her words... "Well truth be told I liked your spirit as well you were the only person in this whole guild to ever challenge my authority an'd tell me that I was wrong and that is a person I need.... I trust you we are friends right?.... I mean after Hajime left and retired to have a family I was a little disappointed because after all he was my grandfathers original choice not me he would've made this place great...." She smiled then stood up and said.... "I intended for this to happen today im glad I prepared ahead of time follow me...." She made Hisui follow her into the guild assembly hall where Hajime and Zero were setting in chairs on a stage and the rest of the guild was talking in seat below the stage....

"I called Hajime and Zero here they were in complete agreement with you stepping up into the position so lets go make it official... As they walked up Hajime and his family were sitting there Hajime with a big grin on his face.... "Congratulations Hisui you deserve it you've worked hard...." He smiled at her as Asami walked up to the podium.... "Oi Zero I see you made it for one of the formal meetings for once you know that we still have to show up to this crap even if we are retired.... Then again the Ol' Man isn't here so that's a plus...." Hajime is referencing Asami's grandfather Saiga Asuka....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:24 am

Hisui followed behind Asami listening to her speak and would have blushed if she was not a vampire and yet she still followed behind her walking along behind her. She nodded. "Yeah he would have made a good leader but he loved Miyuki and found a different calling." She said shaking her head as she walked with her and then blinked when she saw how many came for this. Hajime and his family were there and she walked up hugging him back as he congratulated her and then smiled as Hajime turned and ribbed Zero a bit about his being there once and a while and still needing to show up.

Zero snorted and stood up shaking his head. "I have a job to do that keeps me busy all hours of the day and night believe it or not. I actually defaulted some of my work load onto others just to make it here today." he said as he stood up but he held out his hand and shook Hisui's offering her his congratulations as well before taking his seat to allow Asami to once again congratulate her before everyone."

Hisui smiled and thanked Zero shaking her head and sighed not seeing Saiga Asuka and had a feeling he would not be here as he would probably never agree with her being the heir to this ...to be the one chosen to take over once Asami retried. Heck he wasn't all that thrilled with it being Asami who took over instead of Hajime now it was Hisui? He would probably bust a guyt.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:38 am

Asami cleared her throat and everyone silenced a moment.... "I asked you here for a reason I know all of you have lives outside of this..... So let me than k you for coming all the way out here.... As you know it has been a rough year people have died, retired, and sadly even betrayed us at one point.... It hasn't been easy but with the support of all of you plus Hajime and Zero helping out with some of the jobs even though they are retired we have made it.... I have been putting aside choosing a second in command because I din't know if there was anyone that would take the job seriously.... Lately I have been doing a work load that even the strongest of vampires couldn't hope to accomplish without exhausting themselves.... I finally have decided on selecting not only a second in command but an heir to take over when I either retire or if the unthinkable happens..... Hisui is my selection and I expect you all to give her the respect you give me.... Absolutely none at all so without further ado Hisui please come and talk.... Congratulations..."

Hajime clapped his hand as he let his son lay on his lap.... He looked at Zero and said... "Hey wonder what would've happened if the Ol' Man would've selected you as his heir I mean it was before you became Lord Death.... Would you have accepted?..... Afterall he was choosing between me and you...." It was an honest question because Saiga was very picky with his heir selections....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:04 am

Hisui walked up to the microphone and sighed as she looked out at everyone gathered and smirked. "Just know this....as much as you all bust my ass. I'll be sure to bust yours." she said looking at them. "But I expect nothing but the best out of all of you, slack off and get yourselves or anyone else killed because you didn't give it your best and I know you didn't.....you'll regret it. As Asami does, I do I expect nothing but the best out of every single last one of you and don't any of you forget it." She said to the clapping and jeers the laughter. she got it all and took it all as if it were nothing but expected and it was.

Zero snorted. "Don't honestly know." He said lowly shaking his head. "Back then I was a Cross and I had been bitten by the that damn Nosferatu....I thought the old man was more interested in figuring out how long he had before he had to put a bullet through my head himself then anything else." Zero said lowly reaching out to touch the seal of the Throned Cross his families crest the human family he had been reborn into that had been used to seal the corrupt vampire blood within him. Now all it did was glow whenever he was about to feed it's other purpose to crush down the vampiriic blood undone by Aoi so as to stop torturing Zero's existence. "Saiga wasn't the one who put the Cross on the side of my neck but....he wasn't too sure about wither or not I was stable enough to be around Asami either....he'd always tell me he had his eye on me if I even showed a tiny sign of falllng to the Nosferatu lurking inside of me he'd personally put the stake through my heart. He'd do it the old fashioned way so I'd see who done it and know for certain I was dead and wasn't coming back ever." Zero grumbled shaking his head as Hisui spoke and answered questions as did any who were thrust into her position. She was handling it well. Zero though....didn't honestly know what Saiga thought of him now....or even if Saiga had ever thought of killing him off now.

If Saigo even thought of him as a threat to this day.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Asami smiled as she watched all of the members cheering and running up to her.... It truly was about time for her to be recognized as what she really was... A leader.... Of all the people in this guild she would be the only one that she could trust to be her second in command.... She knew that if anybody could help her turn this place around it would be Hisui..... She already did so much for Asami and the guild as a whole.... But now the test was about to come forth it was a whole lot harder than what Hisui is already used too.... "Hisui congratulations but I'll warn you.... You have no idea what you're in for so make sure you rest up and bring your A game tomorrow morning...." Asami smiled and looked around the room a moment then simply said.... "Dismissed get some rest we have a lot of work to do tomorrow....." She winked at Hisui smiled and walked away....

Hajime looked at him then smirked.... "Actually the Ol' Man really did like you to a point.... As a matter of fact he thought that you'd marry Asami someday.... Considering how close you two are.... I didn't disagree at the time I thought that if there ever were a woman that would make you want them it'd be her.... I change my mind after a little bit though.... Saiga always thought you were dangerous especially around her because it always seemed that when she was in danger or needed you you kind of went to the next level you often killed brutally whenever she was hurt or in danger..... Almost like you lost yourself....." Hajime was telling the truth Saiga did really like Zero.... Just didn't trust his vampiric power and nature... He was afraid that he would lose it and hurt Asami.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Hisui laughed good all in good humor at there comments and glanced at Asami as she said to rest up and the true test would be tomorrow. She knew she was in for it tomorrow. But hey it came with the turf. She took a deep breath and fended off some of them and walked among them taking there comments and wamrth for what it was and made her way through them. There welcome was nice but at the same token she knew it was also in hindsight because she also knew it wasn't an easy role to take on either. This role came with a heavy burden behind it and she was going to have a heavy weight thrust upon her shoulders. "Sure thing..." She mused.

Zero sighed as he looked at Hajime. "It wasn't that simple....it wasn't her it was the scent of blood." he said shrugging. As he sat back. "I had a hard time with the scent of fresh spilled blood at that time and she had this thing with getting cut around me the most causing me to nearly loose control. It was a real pain although she made me learn control. I'll give her that."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Hajime laughed and said.... "I figured as much but whatever i'll see ya tomorrow when I come to watch Hisui get broken into her new title.... She has a rude awakening...." Hajime laughed wrapped his arm around Miyuki and their daughter as Miyuki held the baby and Mia held the other.... He waved at Zero as he walked through the door....

Asami had already left and went to bed... Four o clock in the morning came really early.... The next morning her alarm blaed she cut it off and went to Hisuis room where she was sound asleep.... Usually Asami was the only one awake at this time getting started on the days responsibilities starting with breakfast.... She reached over to Hisui's alarm clock and clicked on the alarm for five minutes from now set it on the end table wrote meet me in the kitchen on a piece of paper and taped it to it and walked away.... When she got down stairs she used her speed to go through the nine different fridges and gather up all of the cartons of eggs and milk, gahered butter sausage and other breakfast foods and turned on her five stoves to heat up and pepared to cook.... While they heated she ran to her office grabbed a big stack of paper work and smiled seeing Hajime come in like he did every morning to help out.... Today was going to be fun for Hisui....
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:01 am

Hisui got up and yawned before the alarm went off walked over and looked at the paper taped to it rose an eyebrow and sighed as she pulled it off and carefully folded it and stuck it in her desk. The clock wound up and didn't have an alarm.....function. She broke that part years ago and never got it fixed. Walking into the bathroom she showered and dressed ran a brush through her hair and then began walking down the hall after brushing her hair and as she she ran the ribbons and flowers through it as finished getting her hair into it's normal style not making a sound on her heels. She stepped down and paused detouring on the way to the kitchen and walked to the front hall opening the door and went down to get her mail and everyone elses coming up the drive again with the basket that was usually kept a the front door she entered and walked into the dinning hall and set the basket back down at the usual place and lifted the pile as she stood there and then flicked the envelopes into there usual places. Doing a mental count in her head or rather countdown that is.

Once all of the mail hit the right spots at the table she walked from the dinning hall into the kitchen.....then sighed.......She lifted her apron off of the hook as breakfast was just started.....she put it on and....and....with a flurioush opened twenty two cartons of eggs cracking each one over the griddle and tossing the shells in the garbage with a stroke of perfection followed by a perfect pinch of salt and pepper to perfection. In a perfectly preheated oven she placed twenty four trays of thick slab cut bacon laying on parchment covered racks so that the extra grease fell below the bacon and did not ruin the flavor. To the bacon she added brown sugar and cardom candying the bacon to bring out the flavor and make the bacon dance in the mouth. She also trayed up twenty four trays of sausage links of the same fashion so that they too would not be swimming in there own grease. To go with it she Brewed a Fine English breakfast Tea in a morning Earl Gray for those who drank that and for those who were Vampires she selected Blood slecletion that was to die for. dancing about the kitchen she had everything prepared and by the time the buzzer dinged she had it trayed up and out at each individual's place with drink were they usually sat. Everyone had assigned seating in order to keep someone from getting food that would make them sick or they simply could not eat.

Once everyone was served Hisui was wheeling the serving cart to the back kitchen again and sighed as she took off the apron and smiled that was a busy morning and then ticked off the timing in her head. "From start to finish tsk.....slow Hisui honestly 30 minutes simply too slow."
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:34 am

Asami looked up her glasses on her nose..... They were special glasses that gave a vampire the abilitiy to read beyond the normal means and have their brain process the information faster too.... She could read a novel in a few minutes at the top speed... She smiled and laughed lightly as Hisui coplained about her speed.... "Thirty minutes too slow?.... You wouldn't have gotten that far if me and Hajime didn't get you prepped.... We had all of the stoves and ovens heating and all of the food on the counter before you even walked down the stairs...." Asami stood up and smiled grabbed Hisui by the shoulder and promptly sat her down at her own desk.... "Haji put this cherrywood desk together for you..... Today you are going to witness just how rough your job really is... We'll start with these..."

She layed six stacks of paper on Hisui's desk and gave her a box that said job assignments... "Each one of those job assignments have six possible people to take them on.... It is your job to assign them and distribute accordingly and do the proper paper work in those stacks... Before lunch time in three hours..." She smiled at her and wondered if she would pick it up fast.... "If you get done early go help Haji train the newest recruits...."
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:59 am

Hisui looked at her and rolled her eyes. "They where just turned on..." she muttered under there breath.... but let it go she woke up to them walking out of her room she wasn't a heavy sleeper honestly she was a hunter she had to sleep light otherwise she was dead. But she sighed and then looked at the stack of papers she was handed and sighed oh joy it was bull shit day lets dump all the crap on the new guy and see if they break get a good laugh at there expense and and then do it again the next day and the next day and if she managed to some how get it done early then she could go down and get her ass kicked by volunteering to be Hajime's punching bag for the newbies training sessions............Yeah..........Did she look stupid??? "Sure thing Asami....I'll get right on that just as soon as I finish this." Hisui said as she lifted the first document and began reading taking her time reading not racing and nor was she going to.........She was done with benig the but end of the joke this morning.
Back to top Go down
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:22 am

Asami shrugged and snickered Hisui thought that she was being made fun of a little but Asami was actually being very serious she didn't know how crazy things were going to be getting here soon.... After lunch time the recruits were going to be restless... It was when things started getting crazy.... She may have thought a serious attitude and stern way of talking would get them to listen to her but it wouldn't.... The three hours went by slowly... Asami using her special glasses busted out paper work like nobodies business.... She looked at Hisui and smiled... She had only gotten through half of it and assigned nothing... "When you get done with that set come to the kitchen for lunch i'll give you a break and make lunch today...." Asami knew how bad it was going to be the moment that lunch was done.... After lunch was the time of day that everybody starting going crazy and she started having to run around the entire building....

She went into the kitchen and gathered all of the food rows of chicken, beef, and pork all cooking in the ovens whilst she had side dishes cooking all at once on top of the stoves.... within thirty minutes the side dishes were done and set at the tables accordingly and within the next hour the main courses were done and set accordingly..... She made herself a plate walked back into her office and got on the intercom.... "Lunch time!!" Within moments of her saying those magical words hordes upon hordes of people flooded the halls hundreds of people.... Not just guild members but townsfolk also paid to eat here for lunch because despite the fact that she survives off of blood Asami was a very good cook, her food is what makes the guilds extra money for maintenance.... "Hisui run in grab your food and get back.... As soon as lunch is done the hardest part of the day will come in.... You will have to receive and categorize requests, check in completed jobs, check in on the morgue down stairs, provide tools and support to the keepers that protect and maintain the bodies for pick up, pick up the payments for completed jobs and do paper work ill help you but even with us together its gonna be rough.... Usually I have Haji helping me as well as two or three free members and still yet we are lucky to get it all done and its just us not too mention we still yet have to attend to the individuals in the guild and much more...." Asami cracked her knuckles and grinned as she opened up several drawers and filing cabinets and got a jump start on the paper work as a steak hanged out of her mouth.... She had a pen in each hand this job has trained her to be ambidextrous....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my   Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my Empty

Back to top Go down

Restocking, Shopping, Supplies oh my
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Reflections :: Archives :: Archives :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: