Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.    Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:22 am

First topic message reminder :

He felt it swaying around him as the sound of the horses hooves beat a funeral durge in his head, it was a common sound and he knew this night like every other would offer no relief from the constant toture that he was made to endure. Tonight was no different. His master and the other that he knew owned the slave trade were moving them again to a private location to auction them off one by one, he supposed he was called one of the lucky ones, taken as a child brought up and a slave for as long as he can remember he could not think of a moment anymore when he was free. And there was nothing in this world he wished to see, not since the day he had been branded not once but twice had he opened his eyes. Around his neck was his collar the heavy leather and metal locked as always in place the small charm hanging off of it bouncing off of his bare skin.

His arms were pinned mercilessly above his head and to keep him silent not that he would shout for he knew how futile it was. Was a 'toy' his master liked a small metal bar with thin metal cords that locked behind his head tightly into his mouth. His were chained above his head like everyone elses as he balanced on the balls of his feet. He was naked from the waist up and unlike most other vampires he was scared. It was possible to scar a vampire permenatly it just took time to do it. Or digging the wound deep enough and his master had done that one time bored. On his chest on the left was a deep thin X. On the inside of his right wrist his identifying number or at least the beginning of the number the rest hidden away behind the only clothing he was wearing. The jeans that hugged his body feeling like they were at least two sizes to small as the pressed and rubbed against his arousal. Although he would get no relief. Tsumetai liked him always being at the ready for whenever the mood struck him to pleasure his master he would use him. And to such a degree a ring prevented him from ever finding release without his master's mercy but that was not what had him so painfully aroused and kept him there. Two different toys had been used to stimulate him and keep stimulating him during this ride and it was to a point now that drool wither or not he wanted it too ran down the corner of his mouth towards his chin, he felt cold icy cold fingers brush at it and knew his master was right there with him.

"Hmm seems you'll be an obdient little boy when I take you later hmm Kowareta, my pet." Tsumetai said as he stood there ridding along in the closed cage and looking at the other slaves all bound and shackled just like him hanging from the top of the cage forced to balance on the balls of there feet but unlike his toy his pet his slave they were not being toremented in such a way no they fetched a higher price if they were unused and clean but properly trained, which took some skill on there part and they had done it.

Kowareta said nothing as he even if he wanted to around the bit he could not speak so simply remeained quiet but even now his eyes didn't open he didn't look at his master and heard the man sigh moments before his hand rubbed him lightly teasingingly through the material.

"One of these days my dear sweet Kowareta you will open those eyes again and look at me." Tsumetai said as he watched his pet's head turn slightly and bow watched him stuggle against his body and smirked as the collar around his neck locked off his natural powers he was helpless as always and would remain that way.
~*~
He looked back to the caravan cage behind him as he stayed obdeintly at his 'masters' side. He didn't know who owned this only that his master had special permission becuase he didn't disobey to let him move freely at his side and watched as Tsumetai abused his elder brother and frowned. Aki wanted nothing more then to free him to seep Kowareta open his eyes again and knew that would be a long time coming. Unless he coudl find the owner and get the key to his collar and free his brother as well there was nothing he could do.

The man with him glanced at him and then at what he was looking at as Tsumetai enjoyed himself playing with an toturing Kowareta a bit, he himself knew what Kowareta tasted like felt like in bed as he had used him often enough as was his right for he was Aki's owner and master but more then that....he ran everything here not that his precious sweet innocent slave knew that The collar kept around his neck to keep up the illusion was a wonderful addition after all it locked off Aki's power's should he ever discover the truth. But by then it would be too late. For surely Kowareta knew Aki walked around with him freely knew he was not beaten and abused like all the others no Kyogi enjoyed the deception of it all. Enjoyed making Aki behave believing in all of his lies and the day he stopped believing and obeying was the day Kyogi would beat him and break him which wouldn't be hard since he made the kid love him.

Kyogi looked at him and smiled 'sadly'. "I know Aki, but be patient we will find it one day and then everything will be alright." he said in his soothing tones and watched Aki look away when Tsumetai shoved his hand down into Kowareta's pants to play with him and further toture him in seperate caged wagon there was nothing Aki could do even if he wanted to.
He nodded to his lover and closed his eyes before looking at him not realizing once that he was caught up in the middle of his lie. Of Kyogi's lie and that Kyogi was the leader of this moving living nightmare for them both then glanced over to the caged wagon ahead of them to the one that Iryu was in and closed his eyes like them he had been there a long time but he never knew what Iryu was thinking or feeling or even if he liked his fate as he didn't really get to talk to the other slaves kept seperate for his own safety he was told because unlike all the others hanging from there wrists he could move about freely. But glanced out at the streets they were passing by on the Earth looking at the sights around him knowing that soon they would arrive at the private underground auction house and he would see so many of these vampires being sold off before more were collected and they were taken back to the moon for a while. And then he knew he would not get to even see that Kowareta was alright at all.....or rather that he was still alive and that troubled Aki to no end as he watched his brothers head fly backwards having looked back that way as he struggled and shifted and Tsumetai leaned up to whisper in his ear before kneeling down not carrying that they were moving and began to pleasure him having yet to slip off the ring that totured his brother. He didn't need to be there to see the tears of agnoy that slide down Kowareta's face....the tears that always did. He growled lowly to himself and felt Kyogi's hand on his arm and watched him shake his head no before closing his eyes and once again stepping in behind his master. This was not something he was enjoying by any stretch of the imaginaton but there was nothing he could do.
~*~
Meanwhile the movie ended and he walked out with him arm in arm and leaning against Aoi's side, a heated blush still creeping into is cheeks. Aoi had taken him to Earth to go on a 'date' and Kira was giddy inside. He had not been able to stop blushing since sitting down and watching the sunset to now going to see a movie as they were now walkign along at night the stars out and Kira felt light inside.

But he paused as did Aoi when he did and looked over his night quickly becoming ruined as he looked at a long line of wagon's old style wagon's being pulled by moonshale horses towards an unknown destination all covered with cloth as the horses clomped along but that wasn't what had him pausing for as they passed by he could scent a large amount of blood on them of vampires and he tipped his head curious and went to step down but felt a small set of arms wrap around his leg and looked down.

"Shush please mister they don't see you....stay quiet or they'll take you both to feed you to the Li'phan of the moon." She said and Kira looked shocked and back at the caravan....

Aoi looked at him not liking this. "So they will feed innocent people to this Li'phan thing...."

Kira looked at Aoi wanting to take offense to it but he didn't know. "Aoi.....Li'phan Is my cermonial name. And I'm not eating them."

Aoi looked at Kira a moment and then nodded his cermonial name wasn't a problem it meant it wasn't his acutal name but title. And then looked back that meant they were doing something else and it had better not be that or else there would be hell to pay as Kira moved his hand and the moon went blood red moments before pillars of crystal slammed down around them and he screamed a angry pheonix cry spooking the Moonshale who broke there harness's and ran off.

Aoi walked fowards angry with this and not liking it, it had better not be.
~*~
"Stay here Aki....the master would not be happy with this." Kyogi said as he climbed out of hte middle caraven and looked over at the crystal pillars before looking at Aoi. "Ah is there a problem.....Aoi-sama?" he said knowing he was and addressing him properly even as he noted......the Li'phan which meant blood king in there tounge and back at Aoi not at all looking worried or distraught.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.    Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:34 am

Rikona made his way back stage after the concert hoping he wasn't too late, since finding Aoi wasn't easy for him, he was already runinng out of time entering the room the singers were in he was about to say something when a hand grabbed his arm and he turned his head looking at the human from under his cloak. "No backstage pass no admitance." The man said gruffly and Rikona frowned. "No....I'm so close not now..." he breathed. His people even if it cost him his life he had to do this for the sake of his people.

"Please don't do this.....I must speak with him everything depends on it...." Rikona said not using his allure, his oceanic magic to sway the man not wanting to use up what little bit of strength he had left on something like that when he didn't want to kill the man to replace the strength after.

The bouncer frowned. "Are you sure? He's bare foot and I'm not even sure he paid to get into the concert." He said not liking this although he would do as Aoi requested since this was his band and he was the lead, but still there was no telling what this man hidden away under his cloak was up too. Sighing he let him go and walked out not wanting in the end to get fired for arguing with Aoi. Rikona looked over at Aoi, although it looked like beads of sweat were gathering on his skin from over heating he was in truth dehydrating fast.

Rikona looked at Aoi ready to pass out but he couldn't not now not when he was so close. "Thank you for seeing me..." He said politely. Rikona walked over to Aoi with hardly a second thought, and looked up at him as he reached up and removed the hood to look at him, his breathing heavy and labored. "Forgive me for interupting your night Aoi, but....I must....speak with you."

Aoi sighed and ordered one of the stage hands to bring some fresh water in a bowl and quickly, then turned back to him and motioned to the couch. "Sit, you're so far away from home, so I assume this is very important."

Rikona nodded and walked over to the place Aoi gestured to sitting down the cloak falling open to reveal silk robes with lovely designs. He looked at Aoi nodding. "Very....the council will not hear me.....we do not have much more time at this rate..." he said closing his eyes.

Aoi looked at him intently as the stagehand came back, carrying the bowl of water. "It would seem that the council doesn't want to do anything here lately," he said lowly.

Rikona looked at him as the stage hand brought the water and then sighed. "No, they do not wish to do anything for my people....." He sighed as he looked at Aoi. "The fire dragons are currently moving into our lands evaporating the waters, there are not many if any safe places for us that the humans do not fish for food." He sighed. "And the council insists that we go there, into the waters used by the humans, and risk even the young with the nets which can be fatal."

But Rikona feared in his heart that Aoi would see it the same as the Council that the waters of the oceans were vast and there was no reason they could not move. "The fire dragons wish to expand there land and remove our kingdom to build upon there own, when I approached the council there answer was to move and give everything to them...." He shook his head his breathing becoming more and more shallow. But it didn't matter to him....if Aoi put a stop to this it would be worth his life. "All I ask is, you'll speak to them get the fire dragons to stop...."

Aoi closed his eyes and sighed. "The fire dragons are expanding far beyond their boundries....I should have put a stop to them long ago, but I've been....preoccupied..."

Rikona shook his head. "It's not your fault, there is much you are responsible for and you are one man. Until now I had hoped the council would stop them but they will not." He said as he leaned back into the couch behind him closing his eyes. The stage hand still holding the bowl of water looking between them.

Aoi opened his eyes and looked at the stage hand. "Well don't just stand there gawking, give the man the water," he said in annoaynce before turning back to Reikona. "The council will not do anything unless I talk to them. But I'm not in the mood to deal with the council. Once I return home, I will confront the fire dragons," he said lowly

Rikona nodded as the man brought over the bowl full of water, thinking, that Rikona would drink it, which would be sensible. "Thank you." He said lowly softly before he pushed his face into it, feeling the water rush his lungs even if his skin was drying out as long as he could breath he would be alright. Krylancelo looked over and swore he knew this water dragon from somewhere.

Aoi smiled and nodded. "I've been rather busy with my son and other duties. The dragons have, up until now, have been the last thing on my mind. As much as I hate to admit it..." he said lowly, his mix-matched eyes looking at the stage hand. "You humans act like this is all new to you. Stop staring at him." he said, his white eye shifting to match his other one.

The stage hand looked at Aoi. "It's not that his being different bothers me....it's wondering how he's breathing with his face in the bowl of water like that...." he said as he looked at Aoi and back again shaking his head. "I'd drown."

Aoi sighed and shook his head. "He is a water dragon, he needs water in order to breathe....now if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop staring and go do your job," he said lowly, his voice a little darker than it should be.

The stage hand yelped nodding rushed off. Rikona lifted his face from the bowl of water and looked at Aoi shaking his head. "We all have things we must do." he said resonably as he sat there having gotten enough air, enough moisture back in his lungs to be able to speak freely a bit longer.

Aoi looked back at Reikona and sighed, standing up and looking a the girls who were still with them. "Humans...are amusing....yet...." he paused, smiling perhaps a bit darkly. "When they don't need to be, they're obnoxious and proding little creatures...."

Rikona smiled. "That is there nature." he said and moved to stand bowing a bit in thanks. He really needed to get back to a large source of water and soon. "Curiousity is in there very being."

Aoi snorted and looked at him. "Curiosity....humans are not curious. They're proding, and pressing. They stick their noses into things that are none of their business..." he said as he looked at the stage hand who was still staring at them from a distance. "Humans are, at times, annoying creatures...."

Rikona looked at Aoi. "Perhaps, but the same can be said for any race. We all have our faults and our strengths. Although some flaunt there faults more then others."

Aoi chuckled lowly and nodded. "Yes, but humans are also greedy creatures who fight over the simplest things. Which guy is better, which guy will have thier child, which guy they can have sex with before the other...." he said, looking at the girls. "Humans don't look at their options very well," he said lowly, his eyes still fixed on the girls.

The girls all stared at the floor not sure what to make of Aoi's dark mood. Rikona looked over at them and sighed shaking his head. "All of that may be true.....but it's not my place to judge them. Just avoid there fishing routes." He said as he set the bowl down and looked at Aoi it was not nearly enough water to make it back to the ocean but it would have to do for now. "Forgive me Aoi but I need to head back to the ocean...."
Back to top Go down

Romance on Earth.......Nightmare from the moon.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2