Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Semira walked silently into the back roads of this city.... She had been following a particulary strong soul from the feel of it... This soul seemed to have a extra bit of life in it yet it also seemed to be depleting as if her time was almost up.... A perfect target for her.... Semira would end her life before the time comes while her soul sent out a powerful wavelength... She could feel the tension in the womans soul as she walked.... It radiated power... Maybe this was not a human... Vampire?... No... More than likely this woman was a witch..... Semira raised her staff and let her magical powers erupt from it causing the woman in front of her to seem like she tripped and fell off of her stairwell... Semira was not one to do things overly flashy but making things seem like an accident was more like her....

Semiras lamp glew a bright purple as the soul of the freshly killed woman wrapped itself around her and flew into the lamp lighting it for a while.... The light finally dimmed as the wrinkles on Semiras face went back to the flesh of a beautiful young woman... Semira did not do this to live forever mor to the point that she extends her life to achieve her ideals... Which to her was to find a purpose in life in the life she forsakes..... She sensed the presence of something coming in her direction it seemed she senses death coming for her.... "I've been found again.... I wonder will I die tonight at the hands of a shinigami?..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:11 am

"You remind me of someone who was like you once...pushing everyone and everything away to avoid their problems...I helped him and he loves me, despite however much he acts like he wants to kill me," he explained as he helped her up and put his scythe back over his shoulder.

"Your guess about me would probably be right...of course, reading minds isn't my strong suit...that's more Aoi's department....but I'd imagine you think pretty low of me from how I look, talk and act. Honorifics are pointless and being polite only makes me sound like a hypocrite so I stick to how I really am. Being fake isn't something I admire anyway...in fact, it disgusts me..." he said as he looked at her with a dull, emotionless expression. "Don't expect this treatment every time you see me...I'm nice very rarely...but do expect to see me around...since I disobeyed, Death is going to make me babysitter from now on..."
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Demonsblood
Elder Member
Elder Member
Demonsblood

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:17 am

Semira nodded then smiled at him for the single first time in thousands of years.... Then shook her head and said.... "No.... Your sweet... You did this out of the kindness in your heart that you deny.... That's very courageous of you..." She walked up to him bowed for a moment then moved her arms in a circular motion saying something in a muffled tone she smiled at him and disappeared saying... "I expect we will be meeting again soon..." With a flick of the wrist the book caught flame as she disappeared... "Goodbye.."
Back to top Go down
BlindedElegance
Developer
Developer
BlindedElegance

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 am

"Sweet isn't my personality type...never was...I'm more of a bitter type of guy..." he mumbled lowly in annoyance as he watched the book burn. Embarrassed or frustrated, it wasn't clear, but regardless, Mujo sighed and ran a hand through his shaggy red hair before he shook his head and turned, jumping into the air and began to vanish himself.

He would be sending Rusui to visit before long...and then things would become interesting among them for a while once more...
Back to top Go down
https://wehavefangs.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]   A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bad Omen..... [Story Topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2