Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

It was evening not quite dusk but getting close and she was running for her life.  What was she running from though?  At this point she honestly didn't know anymore.  She had been running for days, had it been weeks? Maybe a month?  She wasn't really sure of anything.  She hadn't had a good rest, meal, or even a moment of peace since she escaped.  Every crick and crackle the woods made had her on edge. She was so very weary but didn't want to stop. She would look behind her to see if anything was actually coming after her and by the time she had turned around she ran smack dab face first into.. something or someone she wasn't sure.  It had knocked her back onto the ground and her vision was blurry she would squint and blink trying to make out the object cursing under her breath at the pain rushing to the back of her head where she had hit it on a rock.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:02 pm

He lifted her butt a little higher in the air as it hung off the bad and continued to roughly insert himself inside her. Cum for me baby he said through clenched teeth, he was holding back his climax waiting for hers. He never liked to receive his and not give it to the person he was with.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:11 pm

She would be thinking over his comment of gum and assume that's what it was when she felt like she was peeing. She would let go offall her inhibitions and it only took a few more good strides from him and she would be screaming at the top of her lungs with pleasure field moans. She was gripping and pulling the sheets so hard they were beginning to rip a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 pm

He continued to pound it inside her hard when his member erupted inside her, he hadn't even thought to ask when she wanted it this time. He couldn't control himself he loved feeling her juices on him. He continued to thrust while and after he finished filling her up and some of his fluid began dripping out of her. Oh god Tasie you're an angel
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 pm

She would start to calm down throwing her head back on the bed and breathing heavily. She would just smile up at him you are going to do it more? she had noticed he hadn't stopped like he had last night. Not that she minded. She would reach up pull his shirt yanking him down to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:48 pm

He was a little surprised by her aggression but he loved it he kissed her and wouldn't stop while he gently thrust inside her. breathing heavily he said Baby doll we can go all morning long if ya like This was a breakfast he definitely didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:57 pm

She blushed as her stomach would disagree with him, choosing that moment to growl again. [b] asfun as that sounds dear. I am afraid I need some fuel before I can continue. Maybe when he get back. I just noticed you kept going. You feel so wonderful inside me.[/b?] She would kiss him softly hoping he wouldn't be mad at her for wanting to stop briefly. She blushed as her stomach would disagree with him, choosing that moment to growl again. [b] asfun as that sounds dear. I am afraid I need some fuel before I can continue. Maybe when he get back. I just noticed you kept going. You feel so wonderful inside me.[/b?] She would kiss him softly hoping he wouldn't be mad at her for wanting to stop briefly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:02 am

He slowly came to a stop and kissing her Baby we will do what ever ya want he smiled and slowly pulled out of her putting her panties back over her temple, only after taking one last peak at what he had just conquered again. He smiled looking at her on the bed, even now with her hair all tousled she was radiant. he laid flat on top of her and kissed her again, before he stood up pulling her up with him holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:06 am

She would stand there for a moment just looking him in the eyes. Her own eyes glowing with happyness. No one had ever made so much eye contact with her. And when they did it was usually because they were studying her eyes and not the way he did. i just need a little fuel dear. And dont make this all about me we can do what you want to. She would lean up and kiss him again before moving to bend over and grab her brush which had been knocked to the floor. She would fix her hair and not thinking spritz on more perfume to cover the smell of Sex before bending over again to pick up the rest of the stuff that hard fallen from her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:09 am

He kissed her and said Sweet thing I live to please and right now I'ma pleasin' you he chuckled to himself. He picked was picking his pants of the ground when she sprayed her perfume, he dropped his pants and went rushing over to her pushing himself up against her from behind, she was in a perfect position after all. He made sure she could feel his member poking against her panties. God you smell good
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 am

She would giggle. oops I forgot. I'm going to have to quit that. she would giggle more and stand up with a handful of stuff. She would step away to put the things on a chair where they would be safe before turning to face him. I promise after I eat I will spray it as much as you want. But I gotta eat something sweety. And don't you want to know what I was running from? she was hoping he was like the only other men she knew the scientist where asking questions was a good way to distract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:32 am

He smiled and kissed her, Don't ya ever stop doing that he went back over to where his pants were lying and picked them up and put them on. Don't worry puddin' we're going to eat, I just like to tease the well scented lady he looked over his shoulder and winked at her. After he finished zipping up his pants he went back over to her and picked her up in his arms kissing her again carrying her to the door, All set Tasie? and of course I'm interested in knowing all about you he had actually gotten very off track about finding out about her past while he was exploring her body but he was still truly interested.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:17 am

She would giggle then rsalize why she was so uncomfortable for a moment. She would lift her shirt and fix her bra backthen fix her shirt and look to him. do you plan to carry me everywhere dear? she would giggle and just watch him wondering how lucky she could have been to find him. He seemed so perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:46 am

He laughed Only if ya want me to little miss He opened the door and then carried her into the elevator. He loved how her perfume scented the entire small cubicle. He bounced her around in his arms as the descended back down the lobby. He wasn't the slightest bit aware of what he was doing to this girl. Having never been with someone so young he didn't realize how their emotions work.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 am

She would just shake her head You are going to spoil me Sir. And I didn't see anyone else having personal werewolves to carry them everywhere. She would just giggle and wiggle some But if you like we can i don't know hold hands. I seen people do it in a couple movies. It always seems so nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:29 pm

He smiled and laughed Darlin' I was plannin' on doin' so just as soon as we got out the door the elevator door opened and he gently placed Tasie on her feet with a kiss and took her hand leading her through the lobby and out into the streets. It was a cool morning, and the sun was peaking up just over the horizon. People were busily passing by on the street most probably heading for work.

Solomon started to walk with Tasie heading up the street towards the coffee shop he had mentioned earlier, he held Tasie pretty close to him and grinned as men passing them turned back to look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:14 am

Tasie would smile and walk right along with him. She would stay close and keep her head down a little watching the street as she walked not noticing all the eyes on her. When they got into the shop and sat down she would notice the flower in the vented of the table in the vase was wilting. She would frown and tap it. Suddenly the daisy would spring back to life all cheerful as though it had only just been picked. She would smile and look to him. so this is a coffee shop? she would look around sheepishly.

Last edited by YourDarkestFantasies on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:16 am

Solomon loved having all these men and even a few women looking at the woman on his arm, it fed his ego to no end.

When they arrived at the coffee shop he held the door open for her and gently tucked her into her seat. It really was a quaint little shop, the walls were painted a mustard yellow, which he wasn't fond, of but the aroma was thick with all the different flavors of coffee and assorted breakfast pastries. They were seated a small round rustic wood table. the chairs were of the same quality with a lovely little beige seat cushion strapped on.

When she gave new life to the flower Solomon's jaw dropped he had never seen anyone work this kind of magic before. He thought it was absolutely magnificent, being from the woods he had a certain fondness for nature and seeing this woman so graciously reinvigorate the flower was awe-inspiring. "My aren't you a bag full of surprises" he said with a laugh.

"Yes my dear Tasie this is a coffee shop, I know the walls are of a terrible color but I promise the food and the drink are great here." he beckoned for a waiter to come over to the table. The waitstaff were all dressed in plain brown t-shirts and bluejeans with black aprons around their waste. If one was in the mood for something other than pastries it was these people who waited on you. Solomon figured Tasie would want more than just a doughnut and coffee and thus he summoned the waiter.

"Now please feel free to get what ever you want sweet-pea, the sky is the limit, this man coming towards us will give us menus and take our order, unless you want something simple in which case you can always walk up to the counter and get it without the wait." he smiled just as the young man arrived at the table. He was a plain and average teenage boy, with dark brown hair and a bit of facial acne. He was greatly entranced by the girl which made Solomon a bit territorial but he wouldn't cause a scene in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 am

Tasie would take the menu and offer the boy a nice smile. She would look over the menu a little. ive never had coffee before. Um other then that could I just get a banana nut chocolate chip muffin with the fresh fruit and yogurt. she would bite her lip as she looked over the different coffees. She would reach up and tuck her stray bangs behind her pointed little ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm

This was the first time her had paid any attention to her ears and just realizing that they were unlike any her had ever seen before her blurted out, Now those things look mighty sharp he wasn't insulting her or anything, he just always said what popped into his mind and never thought about the possible consequences of his actions.

Solomon turned to the waiter and said, I'll have eggs and steak, but hold the eggs he was a wolf after all and he loved his meats, especially the ripe piece sitting across from him. Honey you can have anything you want and as much as you want
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 pm

She would blush when he talked about her ears. I think I will just have some hot tea please.  And my ears are just ordinary elf ears.  That's why I was a test subject.  Some group if scientist made a lab out in those woods you found me in and and are testing anything that isn't human.  I am test subject AE35796. My keeper claudia calls me tasie though.  I kinda wanna change that though.  You know new name new life.  I was thinking Ana or Tasia.  Stasia or Stacy.  I haven't decided yet. Claudia said when I arrived at the safe house I had a dog tag chain that said Anastasia Enki was my name.  Or they assumed.  And that I am an elven shifter. she did not care if the boy was still listening or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Ah so you're an elf, guess that's starting to make sense now he laughed. The waiter came back during her speech and dropped off her cup of hot tea and a glass of water for Solomon. He took a sip and continued listening to her. Meanwhile a young man happened to walk by them and Solomon couldn't help but watch him pass by thinking to himself, man i wouldn't mind a piece of that. He then redirected his attention and back to Tasie, So then what would ya like me to call you, Anastasia? he asked taking a drink of his water and then continued, A test subject? doesn't seem right that such a pretty thang like yourself would be tested on he couldnt help but think to himself that he was glad they hadn't done any sexual experimentation on her. So these people just let you go then?
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 pm

She had noticed the way he looked at the passing man but didn't think anything of it.   She would shake her head no. not exactly.  I sort of.. escaped. tasie would tell Solomon about her life on the compound and how Claudian did her best to make sure she had as normal a life as possible. It was mostly training and testing though.  And lead all the way up to the termination email and her triumphant get away. I have been running ever since.  I am hoping they will assume I got caught by a wild thing and eaten alive or something and just quit looking for me.or maybe that I was burnt alive in the explosion.   she would give a smile and think about that day almost 3 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Well no one here is gonna hurt ya little girl at least not me he laughed to himself. He listened to her whole story and felt kind of sad for her, but in the same token had this not happened to her he would have never met her. Well you're hear now and that is all that matters.

The waiter came with the food orders and set them down on the table.
Back to top Go down
YourDarkestFantasies
Elder Member
Elder Member
YourDarkestFantasies

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Tasia nods and takes a bite from her fruit salad. yea.  But now I have to learn how to fit in here.  The.. I think you all would call it homeschooling.  I got it and that will help some but this is such a large city and I have very little money.  Maybe I should get a job or something and enroll into school so I can learn to control my powers. she takes another bite and contimplates.   as for my name.  What ever you wish to call me.  I kind of like Tasia.  But what do you like sweety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)   Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Tasia it is sweet cheeks. Solomon tore into his steak devouring it in a couple minutes. He had ordered it rare and had to wipe the blood off his lips when he was finished. Tasia don't you worry your cute little head off about money I've got ya covered. As for learning to use your powers i'm sure there are some people in this city who could help ya, I personally don't know anything about elf powers but I'm sure someone does. He himself had been spending most his time with humans and hadn't met very many magical beings but he was sure they were out there.
Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (contains.sex scenes. open for anyone to join.)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next