Midnight Reflections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, demons, angels, gods. Enter a world of fantasy and become a creature of magic, and fate.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A whole new world

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Cross
Benjamin Cross

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

A whole new world  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A whole new world    A whole new world  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hmm, alone, but I should be used to it, I was always alone, even when I was...home..." Benjamin said to himself quietly as he wondered the streets of this large city. "I have been here before, but, now, its not on a mission" he grits his teeth angrily, "I'm going to have to find somewhere to stay, and food....and.." he sniff himself "a bath would be wonderful at this time". He looks around the city, "I am also going to need money, not used to that...I guess I can do odd jobs for people...or something..." he lifts his head with hope and smiles, but it soon fades, "I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M GOOD AT BESIDES HUNTING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"...His head drops and he sighs, "I am going to starve...." He walks off head down. He started to wonder this large city, going to every store that he could find, asking for a job, shelter, and food, but he kept being waved off..."Must be the way I look...or smell..." He sighs again and keeps wondering around.

Halfway though the night, cold, and hungry he noticed something down a dark alleyway, a man forcing himself onto a young woman "His soul...his...Different...he is a vampire..." he says to himself with a scowl, "now while I am around!" he shouts down the alleyway "Hey, You...Scum!" he yells, and he smiles "Pick one someone your own size..." Benjamin actually not being that tall around 5'9", was actually happy for this moment "I need some stress release anyways!" he smirks evilly as he walks down the alleyway to the vampire. The vampire turns to the young man and laughs "You? YOU? Your going to stop...ME?" He laughs loudly "You have no CLUE who you are dealing with...Boy..."  Boy? I'll show you Boy!, and with that Benjamin draws his sword quickly, now only standing 6 feet away from the vampire "don't worry mam, I'll take care of this...evil..." Benjamin's instincts kicked in quickly as the vampire lunged at him, he quickly dodged the first couple of attacks easily. Your easy to read... Benjamin says as he quickly slashes down the vampire's chest, but the vampire was just quick enough to move back and had only been grazed by the attack "Your fast boy...But your not half as fast as me!". The vampire made a quick movement, which almost blurred at his speed, "I have you NO......." The vampire was interrupted quickly due to the movement of Benjamin's sword and it stopped a hairs thickness away from the vampires neck "You are not as fast as you think." And with a quick movement sliced though the vampires neck, leaving his body, motionless, and his head on the ground. "Are you alright, mam?" He looks at the woman, who was shocked at what just happened, "Are you Hurt? Are you alright mam? She shakes her head yes, and stands. "Who.....who are you?", Benjamin smiles at the woman and shakes his head "Nobody, mam....Just a friend in the dark... And with that said, he turns and walks off...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloodmoon
Master in Training
Master in Training
Bloodmoon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world    A whole new world  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 am

Jigoku after a moment shifted back to his human state which still hurt like heck. But once there he looked back at Kyoki and nodded. "Okay Aniki." He said lowly go home and go to bed. He did as he was told heading towards the house knowing better then to disobey if Kyoki was telling him to go home it was because that was where he needed to be.

Jigoku walked back towards there home and his room fully intending on doing just that before Kyoki got annoyed with him and changed his mind. Besides sleep and rest sounded good right now.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Cross
Benjamin Cross

Character sheet
Name: 6000
Race: 200

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world    A whole new world  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 am

Benjamin sat at the table for quite a while, what money he had was more then enough to get him totally drunk. "Hahaha, I feel GREAT!" he says loudly and drunkenly. "I see why people do this, It's great!" he laughs again and keeps drinking. "Why did I not start this earlier? Why did I just now think of this Genius IDEA! he laughs again and takes another drink, then sighs. I hate the fact that I am the way I am...A mortal that has killed so much, I have shed so much blood, Vampires, Werewolves, summoners. So much blood I have shed, and for what? Purity...A false Idea that, my Masters, where forcing upon me." he stares into his cup looking at his own red eyes in the reflection. "Why can't I see my own soul...Do I not have one. or what...And why did that vampires eyes look like mine." He takes another large gulp of his drink and sighs deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world    A whole new world  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole new world
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2